Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 08-28-2015, 10:44 AM   #1
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Default Binding Connections

Hi everyone, this story will be a collaborative effort by myself and subby999uk. Some of you may be familiar with my main story (strapon contest with consequences) which I will return to eventually, and with subby999uk's previous stories, most recently Teacher training, Kate's degradation.

This is an entirely new fictional story, and an entirely new concept for both of us, to write a story with somebody else, but something we both wanted to do. Feedback will be appreciated by both of us. This is in the R18 section so do expect some extreme scenes in the future. I don't want to give any more away so without further ado, I introduce 'Binding Connections.'

Chapter 1

The sun is slowly setting over the city and young Alex Friend has the greatest view in the house. She smiled to herself and slowly sipped the glass of champagne, enjoying the cool breeze as it brushed across her skin. The sound of the city always pleased her from her penthouse balcony, all the people beneath her, unworthy of her, trying to make their way in a dog eat dog world unaware of how easy it can be for some people.

One more sip of the champagne and Alex relaxed into her seat enjoying the red sky glimmering over the skyline. This was the life, relaxing, easy, beautiful. A small groan turned her happiness into anger in a heartbeat. Over the hum of the traffic she could hear him, almost like he was trying to provoke her. Alex finished the glass and made her way inside.

Her apartment was incredible, 3 large bedrooms, a living area of fine quality, everything she could hope for. The smell of clean leather was always refreshing; the black and red décor gave a professional look, everything in its place, and at just 26 years of age, it all belonged to her. Alex’s father passed away when she was just 18 leaving everything, his property, his company and his wealth to her. She was an only child and her Mother was long out of the picture, so every last bit of what he made went straight to Alex.

Everything was right, everything but him. She walked into the second bedroom and there he was, face down in the pillows chained to the bed, the vibrator resting against his genitals. She loved her father but hated him for inflicting her with this bitch. The man in front of her worked as a butler and servant for her father and had begged to stay with her when he passed on. Alex knew how much her father thought of the man and had agreed to let him stay in the apartment but only as a slave. Despite being only 30 he quickly agreed; he became part of her inheritance.

The only problem was how much he bored her; the bitch would do everything she asked, without question, without real purpose to achieve anything. He just knew no other life but to do what she wanted, and had no desire to have any other life. Despite Alex’s complete dominant nature, he gave her little to no satisfaction. She liked when they wanted to please her out of fear, still had some fight, a want for something more, even a reward. This bitch wanted nothing, and it was unsatisfying, he’d never plead, never argue, never be happy, just content.

‘Do you just try to ruin everything bitch?’ Alex sighed as she entered. He was gagged but even if he wasn’t it would be the same unemotional response of no mistress she always got from him. Instead he slowly shook his head. Alex moved her way across to her equipment; the only bit of satisfaction she really got from him was when she could take out her frustration. Alex ran her eyes across the tools and selected a long cane. The slave knew what was coming, he got punished most days and it was almost never his fault, things he could never control.

Alex stepped across him. ‘You couldn’t just let me enjoy a sunset in peace. You’re worthless.’ Crack! The first blow came down; it barely caused even a flinch despite the force. He knew better than to move or complain but this angered Alex more. She liked getting people to beg for mercy, cry out in hope she would stop, but he never would. ‘You’re pathetic.’ Crack! The blows and insults continued to make her feel a little better. She may not be able to get him to be interesting but watching his rear end turn from pale to red, watching the skin crack open, welts and bruises form, gave at least some satisfaction. Alex enjoyed hearing the swish of the cane, the sound of the impact and the feel of it making contact with the soft flesh. Even if he wouldn’t react, she knew her blows were causing pain and he was screaming on the inside and that was at least something.

Crack! The blows poured down onto him again and again until her phone beeped. Crack! One last blow and she settled her cane back in the cabinet she retrieved it from and switched off the vibrator. Alex retrieved the phone and quickly read the message. ‘Hi Alex, would you like to go for a drink tonight, could be fun. Soph’

Alex checked the time, it was still early. She had an important meeting tomorrow but meeting Sophia quickly took priority in her mind. Alex had first started going out with Sophia a couple of months ago; since then things had gone from friendly drinks to a steady relationship. Although Alex liked men and enjoyed dominating them, she had a more intimate connection with women. She was openly bisexual to all that knew her and Sophia had stirred something inside her. Unlike her though, Sophia was a lesbian, and had absolutely no interest in men; she had enjoyed watching Alex punish her slave or tease guys but Alex knew Sophia had zero interest in doing it herself.

Alex replied ‘Sounds great Babe, I’ll pick you up in an hour.’ She sent one more glancing look at her slave and left to get ready to go out.

The following user says Thank You to sarahsarah for this post:
Old 08-28-2015, 11:47 PM   #2
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Chapter 2
"Come on Tina, you're not leaving me on my own with him" Sue said as she slid her arms into her coat.
"Fuck, I don't need this, I need to do some shopping tonight, I've got nothing for dinner" Tina replied, managing to pack her bag and pull her jacket on without once putting her phone down, she was an expert, she could keep texting while talking, driving, eating, it was a joke in the office that the thing must be superglued to her hand.
"Tell me about it, he's been hanging around me all day, I don't need this tonight" as Sue replied they both saw Ken approaching.
The girls groaned, they were still out of earshot, turning away they shared a look, raised eyebrows and an ironic smile before they turned back to Ken and smiled at him politely.
"Hello ladies, are we ready then?" Ken said, he was excited and a bit nervous to be taking out the two girls, his nerves were evident by the large dark patches under his arms, he always sweated a lot, but today was worse than usual.
Sue and Tina were part of his team, they worked in the packing department printing shipping labels and dealing with returns. It had been months since he'd split with his wife and he was determined to get back in the game. He'd tried going to the bar after work on his own to try and meet someone but that hadn't got him anywhere, his chronic shyness and the fact that he would only drink Coke probably didn't help, his was a familiar face in the bars close to the office and the women who frequented them knew to avoid him now.
These two were a different matter, he'd always found both of them very attractive, Sue was twenty eight, Tina was nineteen, they obviously liked him, they were always laughing at his jokes, he was only thirty five so why wouldn't they be interested, he was still a catch.
"Yes Ken, we're ready" Sue replied, trying to suppress a sigh.
"Ok then, let the drinking commence, we're going to a little place round the corner, they know me there"
Tina couldn't suppress a giggle, she had a friend who worked there that knew Ken was her boss, she'd often tell Tina about his creepy, awkward attempts to approach any woman unlucky enough to walk into the place alone and they'd both have a good laugh about it.

Ken walked into the bar with Sue and Tina hanging back slightly, they were arm in arm, there heads were almost touching as they walked along, whispering and giggling together, they had been close friends for a couple of years, Ken wished he could hear what they were saying.
"Take a seat ladies" he said, indicating an empty table and walked up to the bar.
Jane spotted Tina as the pair of them sat down, she raised her hand and waved and they exchanged smiles, she groaned inside as Ken approached.
"Hi Ken" she said with a thin smile.
"Evening Jane, I'll have my usual, I've got company tonight so get them whatever they want, put everything on my tab"
Aren't we the bigshot, Jane thought "Yeah, about your tab Ken...."
"Don't worry about it sweetie, I'll settle up next week" he wasn't sure how he was going to do that, he only drank Coke, he had for years, he'd had a drink problem when he was younger and now he didn't risk drinking at all. The women that he cajoled into taking a drink from him were a different matter though, they usually picked something expensive, it was only fair if they were going to spend the next half an hour stuck with him. Some of them recognised him and knew he was always good for a few free drinks and would take advantage, letting him get them nicely tipsy before slipping out when he wasn't looking or just telling him they had to go, the bar bills soon mounted up.
"OK Ken, what would they like?" Jane replied
Ken turned to the table they were sitting at, it was the other side of the bar "What can I get you Ladies?" he shouted across to them, far louder than was necessary, the bar went quiet for a second as half the room turned to look at him, there were a couple of sniggers.
Sue put her head down and brought her hand up to her forehead "Fucking prat" she whispered.
"Just one drink and I'm out of here, he's so fucking embarrassing" Tina replied, then she got up and walked over to the bar, she told Jane what they wanted, exchanging looks of amusement while Ken wasn't looking. Then went back to Sue while Ken waited for Jane to prepare the expensive cocktails they'd asked for.
"Why did we let him talk us into this?" Sue said.
Tina laughed "I don't fucking know, he's the boss, got to keep him happy I guess"
"I hope it's worth it, I'm not sure I can take any more of his anecdotes, If he starts telling another drinking story from when he was at college then just shoot me in the head, please, just shoot me" They both laughed, cutting it short as Ken arrived with the drinks "There you are girls, drink up, the night is young"
"Thanks Ken" they both said in unison.
"What's so funny?" he asked.
Silence for a moment as they exchanged glances "Oh nothing Ken, just something that happened at work" Sue ventured, hoping he wouldn't probe any more.
The next few minutes seemed to last for hours, the girls sipped there drinks quietly as Ken got more sweaty as he struggled to think of something to say, he'd killed the conversation dead. This wasn't what he'd hoped for, when he was in the office he'd always managed to entertain them, but now, without work to talk about he realised they had nothing else in common.
The drinks were soon gone as they all sat there sipping them awkwardly, as soon as the glasses were empty Ken jumped to his feet "OK, same again is it?"
Tina glanced at Sue and got to her feet as well "Errrr, actually Ken, I really need to get going, I've got some shopping to do" she said as she pulled her jacket over her shoulders, she looked down at Sue who was glaring at her, Sue mouthed "You bitch!" silently, making sure Ken couldn't see it.
"Oh...OK, well have a good evening then" Ken said, looking a bit crestfallen but feeling relieved that it wouldn't be so awkward.
"Well it looks like it's just you and me then" Ken said, Sue forced a smile and he went to the bar for more drinks.

As they sat there in silence he spotted Alex walking in the door with someone , he couldn't see who it was at first as she was the other side of Alex but as they got to the bar he realised it was Sophia. For fuck sake! Oh so now she's going out drinking with the boss is she?
Sophia had been at the company for three years, she'd started as a packer but had soon managed to get a job in the office, first as a secretary, then soon after as Alex's PA.
Ken had been at the company for twelve years, when he'd started, Alex's father had been running the place, he'd had a good relationship with him and had soon been promoted to shipping manager, it had been a sad day when he died and Alex took over the running of the company.
She was a beautiful woman, the sort of woman that would fluster him whenever he tried to talk to her. She'd never thought he was any good, she just tolerated him as long as he didn't fuck up too badly. If only he could talk to her properly he could make her see that he had good ideas, that he was more than capable of taking the company forward, but he just clammed up whenever he tried to present anything to her, getting so tongue tied that she often just walked away in mid sentence, leaving him sweating and stammering.
He sat there contemplating his life, he couldn't stop himself glancing over at the two women as they laughed and chatted, they seemed to light up the room, they were getting attention from many of the guys, who were all rebuffed with easy by the confident commanding Alex. Fucking bitches, he resented Alex for cutting his career dead, and Sophia for being promoted above his head so quickly, she was technically his boss as well, it was all their fault, his life was going nowhere, no wife, no children, a dead end job, he was throwing his money away chasing women who just treated him with contempt, sometimes openly laughing at him, he wasn't even sure if he could make the rent this month.
He turned his attention back to Sue, she had her head down, typing something on her phone "I see the boss is here, Sophia seems to be well in there" he said, hoping he would find an ally in her.
"hmmmmmm" she didn't even look up.
"Sophia, she's done well for herself, I wonder how she managed that" he pressed.
Finally Sue glanced up from her phone "Sorry, Oh.....yeah, she has, I like her, she's a bit shy, but she's a lovely girl"
For fuck sake, how can she like that bitch? Ken felt alone, everyone loved Sophia it seemed, well fuck them "I've got to go Sue, enjoy the rest of your evening" he said.
He got to his feet and stormed out the bar, knocking a couple of people in the process, getting him some threatening comments.
"Oh Ok, Night Ken" Sue said, but he was already gone, she turned her attention back to her phone.
He was seething at the injustice of it all. When he got back to his empty apartment he'd calmed down slightly, but he was still angry, things were going to change, he wasn't going to let those cunts treat him like shit any more, his mind turned over and over as he lay on his bed staring up at the ceiling.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
Old 08-29-2015, 01:40 PM   #3
Hagiology

An interesting start, please continue.

The first chapter suffered somewhat from an over-reliance on exposition, e.g "Despite Alex’s complete dominant nature" and "She was openly bisexual " but overall it was well written. The second chapter seemed far more grounded compared to the first where the reader has to suspend reality (i.e the Butler/Slave part) which makes for a slightly jarring transition but aside from that the story seems good so far. It feels original too, I must commend both authors on resisting the temptation to fall back on the common tropes of this genre, such as the typical kidnap scenario. The collaborative nature of the project is also rather unique and I admire the dedication it must take to write that way.

The second chapter feels like a good foundation for the rest of the story to build on, even if the back story is somewhat clumsily explained. I like how how the overtly BDSM aspects of the story have only been teased, the story doesn't feel like it's in too much of a rush.

Overall it's a very good start and I look forward to the next few chapters.
The following user says Thank You to Hagiology for this post:
Old 08-29-2015, 04:27 PM   #4
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagiology View Post
An interesting start, please continue.

The first chapter suffered somewhat from an over-reliance on exposition, e.g "Despite Alex’s complete dominant nature" and "She was openly bisexual " but overall it was well written. The second chapter seemed far more grounded compared to the first where the reader has to suspend reality (i.e the Butler/Slave part) which makes for a slightly jarring transition but aside from that the story seems good so far. It feels original too, I must commend both authors on resisting the temptation to fall back on the common tropes of this genre, such as the typical kidnap scenario. The collaborative nature of the project is also rather unique and I admire the dedication it must take to write that way.

The second chapter feels like a good foundation for the rest of the story to build on, even if the back story is somewhat clumsily explained. I like how how the overtly BDSM aspects of the story have only been teased, the story doesn't feel like it's in too much of a rush.

Overall it's a very good start and I look forward to the next few chapters.
Thank you very much for the feedback. The back story will develop over time and the exposition is to help set the scene early on. We did not want to rush our ideas and would rather build a solid base to build upon and I'm glad you've enjoyed it so far.

Thanks again, we will always appreciate good feedback, especially constructive.

Sarah
Old 08-31-2015, 03:44 PM   #5
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 3

The car pulled up outside the bar and Alex calmly stepped out into the cool air. “You sure you don’t want to go anywhere a little nicer Soph?” Alex asked. The bar was always friendly enough, great staff, nice atmosphere however she did feel a little dressed up for the place. It didn’t bother Alex too much; it would probably attract the attention she craved but Sophia wasn’t always as keen to have stranger’s glances all night.
“It’s great Alex, will you relax, and I only want a few casual drinks with my best girl.” Sophia smiled and they both made their way towards the entrance.
“Don’t call me girl, it makes me feel young.” Alex replied. She hated being on the receiving end of pet names and Sophia knew it. She would constantly try to wind her up with them.
“Would you prefer me to call you mistress like your little pet?” Sophia taunted. “Come on, let’s get a drink in, you know I can’t resist a nice cocktail.”
“And I assume I’m buying the drinks?” Alex queried already knowing the answer.

Sophia laughed. “Of course you are. It’s one of the best perks of dating the boss. You are the one who likes to control everything and the one with the money; the one who pays me less in a year than she makes in a week.” Sophia loved to wind Alex up about this. In fact Sophia’s salary was incredibly high considering her age, short time at the company and socio-economic background. She knew part of this was down to Alex taking a shine to her but Sophia also knew she was more than capable of the job.
“So that’s one of the best perks? Are you only with me for the free stuff?” Alex leaned in close to Sophia so she was practically breathing into her ear. “Is that all you see me for?” She lightly kissed her cheek and brushed her hand across her. Sophia shook a little.
“Of course that’s not all” she stammered slightly, briefly losing her self-control. “But my god, it’s a nice bonus. Now can we go inside already, I’m freezing my tits off out here?”

Alex chuckled. Sophia always had a way with removing all sophistication and tension, and she loved her for it, it just relaxed every situation, one of the reasons she enjoyed having her help her at the company. They made their way to the bar and Alex smiled when she saw Jane was serving. Jane was one of the nicest people she’d met, never one to cause any arguments and had built up a good relationship with Alex. “The usual for me please Jane and whatever my lovely friend would like.”
“A strawberry daiquiri for me please” Sophia added. The two girls were already attracting a few glances from some of the guys at the bar and Sophia was looking slightly uncomfortable.
“I’ll pay for those drinks ladies.” A guy to the left stood up from his table, clearly trying to impress his friends, hoping to show how easy it was to pick up a nice young girl.
“I wish I could let you do that, but I don’t really want to; so why don’t you move back to your friends over there and leave us in peace.” Alex replied. Sophia smirked at her response; it was amazing how quickly she managed to humiliate people.
“Dan by the way” the guy says causing both girls to roll their eyes. “Haven’t I seen you girls somewhere before.” Sophia sighed. It was always the same with guys, they just wouldn’t leave you alone. Jane brought the drinks at this point and Alex took a quick sip of her martini before replying.
“Yes you have, that’s why we don’t go there anymore.” Sophia and Jane couldn’t help but laugh at this as Dan’s friends burst into laughter as he trudged back to join them.

All Alex wanted was a friendly night with Soph and no matter where they went guys wouldn’t get the message. OK, it must be difficult to spot a lesbian couple but it still frustrated her massively. She took another sip of the martini. She loved the taste of them, by far her favourite drink, sophisticated but delicious. A couple of girls joined them at the bar. “Wow you really are one in a million” one of them said, clearly having witnessed the failed attempts.
“Yep, and so were his chances.” This got another burst of laughter from the girls and Alex started to relax into the setting. Sophia was already near finishing her drink to the surprise of Alex. My god she could drink quickly, at this rate she might have to carry her home. The laughter continued until a glass smashed to the floor on the other side of the bar causing all of them to jump. The four girls and Jane quickly turned to see the commotion as a man stormed past two people and straight through the exit. A woman was shaking her head embarrassed, just staring bleakly at the phone in her hands.

“Alex”, Sophia tapped her on the shoulder and pointed in the general direction of the fuss. “Was that Ken who just stormed out, Ken from shipping.” Alex tried to get a better look at the girl who was texting away.
“Yeah, must have been, because that’s Sue.” Alex finally made the connection; they were clearly out for a few drinks as work colleagues, but who knows what caused the problems. “Do you mind if we go join her Soph, I could do with talking to Sue, and she clearly looks like she could do with the company? She still has a full drink. Jane, could you bring us another of the same when you get the chance. Thanks”
“Not at all, I always liked Sue, she seems really friendly.” The two girls said goodbye to the women at the bar and made their way over to the table. The lighting was a little dimmer in the corner but there was no doubting it was definitely her employee. Sue was a star turn at the company, always hardworking, thoughtful, good ideas and a great personality in the workplace. If only all could be like her.

“Do you mind if we join you?”Alex asked indicating the empty seats at the table. Sue jumped in shock at hearing the voice of her boss. She looked up confused for a second then nodded quickly.
“No, not at all, please, I could do with someone to talk to.” Alex and Sophia sat themselves at the table and smiled finishing off their drinks.
“So how’s the night been?” Sophia asked, curious to find out what on earth had just happened here.
Sue sighed, “Well, it’s been interesting to say the least. Three of us, me Ken and Tina came out for a drink after work. Ken kind of roped us into it but he’s seemed lonely recently and he is sort of our boss.”
“Well, maybe for now” Alex said before quickly changing back to the subject. “So that was Ken with you who just stormed out, and Tina is the new girl right?”
“Yeah she is. Like I said the three of us were here for some drinks, but Tina came up with an excuse and bolted after one. It was really awkward, barely even a conversation. I’d have gone too but I felt a bit sorry for him so agreed to another. Before you know it he just says he has to leave and storms out knocking into people and knocking that glass over. I have no idea what happened but I thought I might as well finish my drink before getting a taxi. What did you mean when you just said for now? You’re not going to sack him are you?”

Jane arrived with the drinks and quickly left back to the bar. This probably wasn’t the right time to have this conversation but Alex didn’t really care. “Well, Ken is a nightmare at the moment. He has been for a few months. Every day he looks worse, his ideas are OK but he literally can barely even put them across to me one on one, practically just wasting my time. He’s a constant reminder of how my father ran the company and he’s been slowly declining ever since, but no I’m not going to fire him.” She took another long sip of the martini and relaxed again resting her hand on top of Sophia’s. Sophia gripped it gently and smiled.

“So, if you don’t mind me asking, if you’re not sacking him then what is happening?” Sue asked, trying desperately not to step out of line despite the boss seeming friendly enough. She didn’t really like Ken, he was a bit annoying, controlling and a general pain, but he had suffered quite a bit lately, and didn’t know how deep the problems went. She didn’t want to see him thrown out onto the streets.

Alex smiled to her. “Of course I don’t mind you asking, I brought it up. I was going to call you into my office tomorrow morning to discuss this but why not here in a friendly place. I’m not planning to fire Ken, but I am going to demote him and promote you to the position, providing there are no problems in the board meeting tomorrow. You’ve earned it as one of my best employees, I know Ken is your colleague but I know you will do a far better job than he ever could.” Alex tried to quickly gauge the reaction from Sue but it took very little effort. The confused look on her face quickly changed to a massive smile of happiness.
“Are you serious, me, shipping manger” Alex just nodded and smiled. “Wow, thank you, this is amazing.” Any thoughts Sue had about Ken had swum a long way from her mind. Her family would be so proud and happy, and the pay rise which would come with it. Alex was satisfied; she was a little bit concerned Sue might care a bit too much for Ken but that seemingly wasn’t going to be a problem.

They finished the current round of drinks and Alex ordered a bottle of champagne to celebrate. “Sue, I know you’re excited but I’d like you to keep this to yourself for just a few more days. There is still the meeting tomorrow which should go fine as I am still the majority shareholder, so whatever I say basically goes, and then I’ll be meeting with all members of your department the day after individually to announce the changes. You can’t tell anyone before that, especially anybody working within the company. Understood”
“Clearly, thank you again. It means a lot to me.” Alex just smiled and raised her glass of champagne. Sue and Tina followed suit.
“To the beginning of something special”
Old 09-01-2015, 03:06 AM   #6
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 4

"Yes Andy, I'm sorry this has happened again, let me look into it and I'll get back to you.................I realise you're having to let your customers down.................I'll get the stock to you tomorrow........................I can only apologise Andy, it won't happen again..........Andy?........." Ken put the phone down and slumped back in his chair, great fucking start to the day.
He brought the order up on his screen, Andy ran a small sex shop in town, he was one of their best customers, fuck it, there was a long list of items he'd requested, he'd ordered ten of each item and had only been shipped one of each. Ken looked at who'd processed the order, Tina, he should have known, too busy playing with her fucking phone to pay attention as usual.
He looked out the window of his grubby little office at the two girls, they were at there desks, engrossed in conversation as usual. He should say something, he needed to let Tina know she'd got an order wrong yet again, maybe he should give her a warning.
He walked out and the two girls stopped talking as he approached, he was sure he heard a sigh from Sue and they definitely rolled there eyes at each other when they saw him. "Tina"
"Yes Ken"
"About the order for Taboo...." Tina looked at him intently, raising her eyebrows in expectation, Kens mouth went dry "There was a...........a little problem with it......."
Tina just stared at him impassively, it wasn't the first time she'd been in this situation, Ken was such a wimp he'd just clam up and walk off mumbling in a minute.
She wasn't going to help him, she just stayed quiet and waited "....you, you really need to pay attention.......he's an important customer.............so please try......" Just then he saw Sophia striding purposefully through the warehouse towards them.
"Ken, I've just had Andy from Taboo on the phone, he wasn't happy, his order was messed up again and he was very disappointed with your attitude, he said it sounded like you didn't care at all and were just fobbing him off " After the revelations of the night before Sophia was feeling confident and in control, there was no way she was taking any shit from this little man today.
"No, I tried to explain..." Ken was flustered, surrounded by three women, he was way out of his comfort zone "it wasn't my...." he looked at Tina who was still glaring at him, daring him to blame her in front of Sophia.
"Well I've left a note for Alex for when she gets in, Andy wants her to phone him back, I hope for your sake she's able to repair the damage" with that she turned and strode off, despite feeling furious at the injustice of it all he couldn't help admiring Sophia's firm buttocks wriggling around under her tight pencil skirt, the heels she was wearing gave her a sexy seductive sway as she walked. This just made him feel more angry and frustrated, just another woman that he could never have, completely out of his league, like most women were.
Tina could barely suppress her laughter, something that didn't escape Ken's notice, he felt impotent, humiliated, for fuck sake, he was in charge of this department, if people just did their fucking jobs properly......
He wanted to let rip on Tina, it was her fault, she should take the blame for this, he needed to let her know this wasn't acceptable "Tina......Isn't she a bitch? I don't know why Alex rates her so highly, I mean...what does she actually do?" fuck, why am a such a fucking pussy, he thought to himself as the words tumbled out, the camaraderie of feeling united with his colleagues was more important to him than what Alex would say right now, they must feel the same about her, they've watched her come in here and be promoted over their heads as well.
He stood there, eyes darting between Sue and Tina, waiting for them to agree with him, he could feel the sweat trickling down from under his arms, come on, you must be able to see it, he begged silently.
Sue was the first to speak "I don't know about that Ken, I think she knows what she's doing, Alex wouldn't have just anyone working along side her"
"But...but....She just swans around like she owns the place, what work does she do?" Ken tried again, please agree with me.
"She's very good with the suppliers, she's managed to get the prices of a lot of the lines down, they all love her" Sue replied, there was no way Ken was going to mess things up for her, his days were numbered anyway.
"She's always been helpful when I've queried my overtime payments, she always makes sure I get what I should" Yeah, even if you weren't actually here, Ken thought to himself, he knew what she'd been up to, but was too much of a coward to challenge her.
"She's...but she's..." what is she, what can I say "She's a pervert!" he blurted out.
The girls were stopped in their tracks "What?!" Sue almost shouted
Ken's mind was racing, why did he say that? Maybe that was a mistake, but he was angry, fuck it "She...looks a porn, on her computer....in the office" he was sweating profusely now, what was he doing?
"How do you know?" Tina asked, she'd actually put her phone down on the desk, Ken couldn't remember the last time he'd seen her without it in her hand.
"I've, seen her browser history, it's not just normal porn either, she's kinky, she likes to look at BDSM stuff"
"Oh come on Ken, it could have been anyone using her computer, you don't know it was her" Sue said, her opinion of Ken had just dropped even lower now she knew he'd been sneaking around "Why were you snooping on her computer anyway?"
"I...I wasn't.......snooping, she asked me to look at it as she had a problem with her email" that much was true, he'd become the companies unofficial IT expert, he didn't get paid for it, everyone expected him to sort out their problems though, just because he was a such a geek.
"What's that got to do with her browser?" Tina chipped in, enjoying Ken's discomfort.
"I...I..had to......anyway.....it was her, I know it" Ken realised this wasn't going as he'd hoped.
"But you don't know it Ken, lots of people use that computer, the office isn't usually locked, I've used it myself when this piece of shit is playing up, so has Tina" Sue said, giving the PC under her desk a kick.
Ken was filled with frustration, they won't have a bad word said about the wonderful Sophia, he had to make them see her for what she was "IT WAS HER!" he shouted, he was trembling visibly "Look, come with me, I'll fucking prove it" he turned and stormed back into his office.
The two girls squeezed in with him, there was barely room for them to stand behind his chair and they were pushed uncomfortably close to him, they could smell his sweat, they looked at each other and cringed.
By the time they looked back there was a video playing on his screen, it was Sophia's office, she was sitting at her desk, the camera was positioned in the corner, behind her and to one side. As they watched Sophia had her skirt up around her waist and her hand was clearly visible as it flicked furiously between her legs, they saw her other hand come up and she started to squeeze and fondle her tits, sliding it inside her blouse, there was no sound but by the look on her face she must have been moaning as they saw her arch her back in the chair and throw her head back, they could just make out the image on the screen of a woman strapped to a cross being whipped by a leather clad dominatrix.
The girls were transfixed for a while, then Sue said "What the fuck......."
Ken smiled "Yeah, I know, look at the dirty slut, who'd have thought she was such a kinky bitch, it's amazing isn't it" he had them now, they could see what Sophia was doing late at night when she was supposedly working so hard, just watching porn like a horny teenager in their bedroom, there's no way they'll have any respect for her now.
"I mean, what the fuck are you doing secretly filming her, there isn't any CCTV in that room, so you must have put a camera in there, what the fuck were you thinking?" Sue was obviously annoyed, who else was this dirty little pervert spying on? were there cameras watching her desk? In the rest rooms?
Ken's stomach lurched and he felt cold, what had he done? He just wanted to show them, he needed them to see "I....I needed to....." what could he say, watching porn on a work computer out of hours might be frowned upon, but installing secret cameras and spying on staff would get him sacked instantly.
"How long have you been spying on her? who else do you spy on?" Tina was equally shocked, her skin was crawling at the thought of what else Ken might have been doing or watching.
"Fuck Ken, that's just not acceptable" Sue added.
Ken was feeling panicky now, he'd made a big mistake, his frustration had got the better of him and he'd done something rash, he hadn't been thinking straight "I...was asked to put some cameras up because things had been going missing in the office" a pathetic lie that could be disproved so easily "Anyway get back to work, this is not your concern, I'll make sure I deal with it" what the fuck did that even mean? He was scared, praying the two girls would see the funny side and not take this any further.
"Yeah I think we better get out of here Tina, there might be a camera in here as well" Sue said, still annoyed with Ken, she had him though, he was so fucked.....

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
Old 10-08-2015, 04:21 AM   #7
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 9

Alex arrived home and found Sophia curled up in bed. It was only 7pm but Alex knew she’d had a tough couple of days, so decided to let her rest for a bit. Alex decided to check up on her slave, she’d been preoccupied the last few days so had done nothing but let him out twice a day to use the toilet and got him to fill up his food and water dishes. “How are you?” she proclaimed as she marched into the room.
“Good Mistress” was all he replied, huddled up in the corner of his cage. Alex sighed, the moment she saw him she was bored. The same monotone voice, willing but not interested, obeying but not determined. Alex couldn’t stand it anymore. She grabbed a key from her nightstand and walked over to the cage.
“Frank. I want you to listen to me very carefully.” His head turned up slightly. “I can’t cope with this anymore; I have too much going on in my life and have found three new projects. I know you have been willing and done close to nothing wrong, even when I’ve been unjustly rough with you.”
Frank got a serious look on his face. She never addressed him by his actual name, not since her father had died. She meant it all. “Mistress, please don’t.”
“Frank. I’ve made up my mind.” She turned the key in the lock and opened the metal door to the cramped cage. “Get out and stand up.” Frank obeyed instantly not knowing anything else but serving. Alex looked him over, why couldn’t he just be more interesting she thought. He had such good intentions and had served her well but she just wasn’t fascinated or concerned.
“You’ve done your job well as much as I didn’t want to and I know my father would want you to be looked after. I have a link to a few places if you are desperate to still be a slave but I hope you move on and find a new life Frank.” Tears actually started to appear in Frank’s eyes. For the last 7 to 8 years this had been his entire life.
“But what will I do? This is all I know” Frank mumbled, for the first time shaken and worried.
“You’re still young enough. Meet someone, get a proper job, make a life for yourself and have some fun. Do you want to spend the entirety of your life trapped in a cage? I will help you as well with money. I’m going to transfer $40,000 into your account as payment for your hard work and will provide you with the greatest reference ever for a butler. I have also asked Jane in the local bar to rent you the spare room as a favour for me. I have never cared much for you Frank, but I’m not going to just throw you onto the streets, but I don’t really want to see you again.”
“Thank you Alex, you’ve given me everything I wanted and needed.” Alex, he called me Alex she thought. That name hadn’t passed his lips in so long it felt weird.
“Not a problem. Now pack your stuff, it’s all in the wardrobes on the far side, and leave. I want you gone before I wake up.” Alex patted him on the shoulder, more affection than she’d ever shown him in the past and then exited the room leaving Frank motionless, confused and silent.

Alex returned to the living room and pulled out her phone and started to text Tina. ‘Hello, I want you at the company 6:30 sharp tomorrow, clocked on and waiting outside my office for me. Understand?’
Out with the old and in with the new she thought, and then went to wake up Sophia. The reply didn’t take too long, just three words. ‘Yes miss Alex.’ It wouldn’t be too long before that changed to mistress but she had to be patient. Tina will be easy but Ken was a loose cannon and Sue still far too proud to break easily.
The contracts were still lying on the table; all of them hadn’t even had a chance to read it properly but some of the finer details were crucial. This would be enough to protect her and Sophia should any of them have a drastic change of heart. There was no way anyone could prosecute them when she had these no matter what she did.
Alex now had entire control over their weekly rota and timetable.
Alex now had entire control over their wages and could determine any changes and how it should be spent.
They had agreed to any punishment deemed necessary at any point.
They had all accepted to do absolutely anything she asked of them, and had agreed to allow any force or action against them without even reading it.

The points went into a lot of detail but they had practically all signed over their lives unknowingly and she loved it. She wanted to break them though and not just force them.
Sophia walked into the room in a dressing gown and sat herself down next to her lover. “Hi Alex, how is it going?” she asked, knowing how busy the day had been.
“Where to start Soph, I’ve just got rid of Frank.” Sophia smiled; the slave annoyed her and just seemed a pain, especially as an older guy. “He’ll be gone by morning. I’ve moved our three delinquents to the upstairs offices. It is so grim up there but hopefully they’ll have it into useful shape for when I expand production.”
Sophia chuckled. “You are such a bitch Alex, how can you ask anyone to live up there? It’s horrible.”
“Who do you think your calling a bitch darling?” Alex remarked with a smirk. “I just need them to clean it all out and it’ll save me a job. Consider it a scare factor. I’ve put in a bid for the three bedrooms flat on the ground floor, so I can have them close and watched at all times. Obviously rent will still come out their wages, not to mention the gym memberships when they start those.”
“So everything is working out?” Sophia jumped onto Alex’s lap.
Alex leaned in for a quick kiss. “Of course, just like I said, and for an added bit of fun, Tina will be in my office first thing tomorrow; time to have some entertainment.” She leaned back in to the kiss and in one movement Sophia’s dressing gown was lying on the floor leaving her completely exposed. “Much better; a perfect form like an angel.”
“So how come you get to keep your clothes?” Sophia quipped. Alex flipped Sophia onto her back on the couch and tentatively kissed down her neck.
Her lips travelled further planting a kiss between every word as Sophia moaned. “Because… tonight… my… darling… is… all… about… you.” As she finished the final word her lips made contact with the right nipple causing Sophia to gasp. Alex’s tongue flicked out just brushing over the tip in slow movements, circling tentatively around it, just causing enough contact to elicit small reactions.
She quickly switched nipples barely even removing contact and repeated the process. Alex could feel Sophia twitching underneath her with every movement being greeted with a reaction. The moans were already growing as Alex departed the breasts and travelled downwards.
The kisses continued to plant a path downwards until Alex could feel and smell Sophia’s juices coating her pussy. She licked her lips and dived in to the job, no longer taking the delicate approach used on the nipples but furiously attacking with her tongue. The moans above grew louder with every second as the inevitable orgasm approached.

Alex and Sophia arrived at the company just before seven the next morning, the night before a bit of a blur. Most staff arrived at about half 8 so the building was near deserted apart from the night staff finishing their shifts. Alex went straight to the clocking on machine where she saw only one name clocked on in the department, Tina’s.
She quickly checked the time and was met with a little disappointment. 6:32 was the time displayed. One request and she’d already failed. Sophia had a sly grin at it though as she clocked on her own card, knowing that Alex didn’t tolerate any mishaps. They made their way up to the office to find Tina slouched against the wall with eyes closed. “Up straight” Alex barked out the order sternly and Tina’s eyes shot open and instantly she stood upright.
“I thought you said half six Miss Alex?” Alex smiled at least she got one thing right. “I did, which is when you were supposed to be here, you were two minutes late. I can get here whenever I choose, now don’t question me again.”
Tina looked shocked at the response as Alex opened the door. “Sorry Miss Alex, it won’t happen again.”
“You’re right it won’t and I’m going to make sure of it. In!” Tina quickly scurried through the door into the boss’s office and it was locked behind the three of them. Tina was starting to feel scared; why did they need to lock the door, what was happening. “Firstly I have a message which you will be delivering to the other two. Everything else which happens here will remain between the three of us for now. Understand?” Alex finished and Tina nodded.
Sophia sat down on Alex’s desk just watching everything happen whilst resisting the temptation to play with herself. There will be plenty of time for that in a bit.
“You will inform Sue and Ken that from now on the three of you will be attending a 3 hour gym session every Monday, Wednesday and Friday after work, where you will do a range of exercises laid out for you when you get there. I want you all in top shape.” Tina groaned, she hated exercise, she had a slim figure but from eating healthily rather than working out.

“Now for the fun part of this morning and I want you to do everything without delay. Now strip.” Alex tone of voice didn’t even change from the first comment. Tina looked like someone had slapped her hard across the face. “Wh…Wh…What?” Alex sighed. “I’ll let you off with a warning this time but you refuse again and there will be consequences. Now strip.”
Tina reached down and pulled off her top before removing her shoes and then black skirt she always wore to work. She was left in just her bra and panties. Sophia unable to resist the urge anymore, watching Alex reveal her dominant nature, her hands reached down and started to play with her pussy. Tina hesitated and Alex landed a swat on her ass causing Tina to jump. “Did I tell you to stop?”
“No Miss Alex.” She replied and reached round to unclip her bra before sliding her panties to the ground and stepping out, leaving her entirely naked in front of her boss and her boss’s assistant. She could see no other alternative though; prison was not an option to her and this had to be the better way. She was starting to realise the extent of what Alex had planned though and it scared her, tears starting to form in her eyes, her hands reached to cover herself but Alex just swatted them away. Tina let them rest by her sides.

“Much better” Alex said as she strolled around the naked 19 year old girl in front of her. “On your knees.” Tina quickly dropped down. “Hands on your head, legs spread.” Tina quickly followed the orders hoping for this to end quickly. “Much better, you’re getting the hang of this.”
Sophia inserted a finger into her own pussy as she continued to watch the show play out exactly as she hoped.
“Please Miss Alex. Don’t do this.” Tina pleaded. A sharp swat of a hand landed on Tina’s right breast almost knocking her to the ground but she quickly regained her position.
“I know this is new, but never tell me what to do. Now whenever I say P1 short for position 1 you will get into this position. Understand.” Tina nodded. “A sharp slap landed on her left tit. “Answer properly.”
“Yes Miss Alex.” Tina sobbed. “Better.” Alex replied as she continued to circulate the young girl assessing every inch of her body. “Hands behind your back; face to the floor, ass up.”
Tina took a moment to process the request but then quickly got to the position. “Higher.” Tina forced her ass higher into the air exposing her completely to the two women. Alex reached forward and stroked the round ass in front of her. “Excellent, whenever I say P2 you will get into this position. Understand?”
“Yes Miss Alex.” The tears were now running freely down Tina’s face but Alex also noticed the matching glistening wetness on her pussy betraying her feelings. She smiled.
“Stand back up straight; hands behind your back and legs slightly spread.” Tina instantly followed the orders. “Better, much better, you may have at least some competency after all.” Tina smiled at the backhanded compliment, which didn’t go unnoticed by Sophia who smirked at the vulnerability of the teen. “This is P3.” Tina nodded her understanding. “Now go to P1.”
Tina instantly dropped to her knees with hands on head. “Good. P2.” Tina followed quickly again. “Good.” Tina smiled. Something about the approval made her happy, like she was succeeding, impressing the boss; the tears were dissipating quickly. “I’m glad you can follow basic orders. There may be some hope for you after all. We know you can do the basics now at least. P1.” Tina shot back up to her knees and Alex leaned down resting her face just inches from Tina’s. She ran her fingers slowly through the girl’s hair and rested her hand under her chin forcing her to look upwards. “Now this is just the beginning, you want to impress me don’t you?”
“Yes Miss Alex. I want to impress you and Miss Sophia.” Sophia let out a small moan at this.
“Good. Are you going to do all you can to make us happy, because you will like me a lot more when I’m happy?”
“Yes Miss Alex, I want to make you happy.” Tina couldn’t believe the words coming out her mouth, she felt disgusted at her position right now; she wanted to run for the hills, never come back, but she also didn’t want to see any disappointment in the deep, piercing eyes she was currently staring into, which almost seemed to reach back into her soul. She wanted them to look at her with pride, she wanted to impress them.
“Prove it, what will you do to make me happy?” Alex whispered into her ear, this was going better than even she had hoped it would. She’d awoken a natural submission and urge to please in the girl.
“Anything you want Miss Alex.”
“Call me mistress.”
Old 10-12-2015, 10:10 AM   #8
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 10
The flowery perfume was permeating the room, a sweet sickly aroma, infinitely better than the stench of Kens body though.
"Well, put it down" Alex said, not even glancing up.
With shaking hands Ken lowered the tray with a cup of coffee and a plate of pastries, the china cup and the plate rattled in his trembling grip. Then he stood next to the desk, arms by his sides and waited.
Ken had come down from the grim room where he now spent his nights at six am, just as he had every day this week, he needed to clock on by six or he would be in trouble. His morning started by cleaning Alex's and Sophia's offices thoroughly, he knew there were CCTV camera's watching the rooms, he'd installed them after all, but now he had no way of accessing them. The dress code Alex had given him for his morning chores was simple, a pair of very tight leather shorts that left little to the imagination and a pair of high heels that made every task twice as difficult and were a constant source of pain. After three hours of hobbling around on them his feet were in agony and his calves were burning and cramping.
As he stood there shivering, he was directly under the air conditioning vent in the ceiling, something Alex was well aware of, he contemplated what had happened in three short days.

On Tuesday Tina had been very sheepish all day, she was obviously very embarrassed about what had happened that morning, every time Ken asked her about it she got flustered and her cheeks turned bright red, she wouldn't reveal any details though.
It wasn't until the afternoon that he got summoned to Alex's office.
As he entered Alex was sitting behind her desk, Sophia was sitting on a large couch against the wall to one side "Get in here Ken" she barked as he slowly opened the door with trepidation.
He waited in silence, his mouth was dry and his heart pounding, Alex stood up and walked around her desk "Well you smell a bit better, your clothes are still filthy though, get them off"
"wh-what?" Ken was taken by surprised, this isn't the direction he though this was going to go.
"You heard, get them off" Alex snapped, he caught Sophia smirking out the corner of his eye, she was obviously enjoying his discomfort. When Ken still didn't move Alex said "Do I need to remind you of the new terms of your employment? You do everything I ask, without hesitation, understand? Now this is your last chance, get your clothes off or leave the premises, your choice, but remember what will happen if you leave"
Ken stripped, his shaking fingers fumbling with the buttons, in a few seconds he was standing in his white briefs, well they were originally white, they were now grey and stained.
Alex cringed when she saw them "Get those off as well, you really are disgusting Ken, how dare you come into my office in that state you filthy little man"
Ken's cheeks burned with shame as he pulled the dirty briefs down his legs, he left them on the carpet at his feet as he stood up straight again, Alex raised her eyebrows "Really? you're just going to leave them there?"
Ken bent over and picked them up "Sorry Miss" he said under his breath.
Suddenly his cheek was stinging with pain, Alex had brought her hand sharply across his face "Sorry? you'll be sorry, and it's Miss Friend now, understand?"
"Y-Yes.......Miss Friend" Kens mind was swimming now, what the fuck was going on?
A distasteful aroma was wafting up from Kens briefs, they could both detect it, Alex looked down at them, almost gagging at the sight "Get those out of my sight, put them in your mouth you disgusting pig"
Ken was about to question her, but the expression on her face made him think better of it, he pushed the briefs into his mouth, he struggled to get them in, his cheeks were stuffed but still there was some material hanging out, Alex smiled as she watched the ridiculous sight. When Ken stopped pushing she picked up a pen and started poking the rest inside "Come on boy, get it all in there" she said as she prodded the pen into his mouth forced the material further down his throat. Finally the briefs disappeared and Ken stood there with his cheeks bulging out like a chipmunk, his breathing was heavy and laboured now.
Alex turned to Sophia "He doesn't look nearly as scary now does he darling?"
Sophia grinned back "Not scary at all Alex"
Alex turned her attention back to Ken "Turn to Sophia, look at her" she commanded.
Ken turned reluctantly, he could hardly bring himself to raise his head and make eye contact, his cheeks felt like they were on fire as they burned with shame and humiliation.
"Look into the eyes of my lovely girl, the girl you thought it was OK to abuse and threaten, that's a decision you're going to regret for a very long time"
Ken glanced at Alex, his eyes pleading, he wanted to beg for forgiveness but he couldn't utter a word with his mouth full.
"Look at her not me you disgusting runt" Ken's eyes returned to Sophia.
"Now sweetie, time to exorcise a few demons, you shouldn't have to be nervous around this idiot, come here, don't be scared" Alex could tell Sophia was unsure, she didn't want to force her, but it was important for Sophia to put what happened behind her, she needed to do this, to put herself in control so she'd never be intimidated again.
Slowly Sophia stood up and walked over to Ken, standing just in front of him, he didn't seem anywhere near as scary standing there naked and vulnerable, smelling like a whore's mattress.
"Kick him darling, kick him in the balls, show him just what you think of the little prick"
Sophia glanced at Alex, that was a surprise "Really?"
"Yes really"
Kens eyes were wide and manic, he was looking panicky now, his gaze flicked from one to the other, looking for any sign that this might be a bluff to scare him, it was obvious from Sophia's expression that it wasn't.
"Come on darling, just kick him, what can he do? He belongs to me now, there won't be any repercussions" Alex had her arm around her waist comfortingly.
Sophia looked into Alex's eyes, she was so in control, as always, with Alex to look after her she felt more safe than she ever had. Suddenly anger started to rise inside her and her attention snapped back to Ken, before she could think, her knee came up hard and made contact with Ken's tender balls.
He let out a muffled bellow and collapsed to his knees, clutching his crotch, his eyes were wild as his chest heaved as he sucked air through his nose as best he could.
Alex let out a squeal of delight "Oh well done darling, I bet that felt good"
"It did Alex" Sophia said, surprised at how satisfying that was.
"Get up Ken, and get your hands behind your back. That one must have caught you by surprise, you don't move again without permission though, understand?"
Kens heart skipped, again? That wasn't the end of it? He struggled to his feet and stood in front of Sophia, nodding he clasping his hands behind his back.
"Get your feet apart" Alex commanded, Ken shuffled his feet until they were about thirty inches apart.
"That was a nice warm up, now step back a bit sweetie, and use your foot this time" Alex said softly, not wanting to force her, hoping Sophia would take the initiative.
"OK" she said with a grin, taking a step backwards she looked at Ken's downturned face "Look at me" she said.
Ken's head came up and his watering eyes met hers, she held his gaze for a few seconds, not breaking eye contact her foot shot up, making contact with the soft pendulous sack between his legs. The effect was dramatic, the scream that emanated from behind the gag was anguished, Ken bent double and his knees buckled, but he managed to stay on his feet.
"Back in position" Alex ordered, giving him only a few seconds to recover, Ken forced his body up again, he'd managed to keep his hands behind his back.
His sobbing eyes came up to meet Sophia's again, hoping to see some pity, but there was none.
Sophia felt a feeling of power surging through her, it was intoxicating, seeing the guy that had terrified her a few days ago standing there sobbing and moaning in pain, helpless, powerless, was one of the most satisfying things she'd ever experienced. She didn't waste any time, her foot came up again, this time she concentrated on bringing it up as hard as she could, she was focussed on Ken's face, relishing the look of agony as fresh pain shot through his unprotected body.
This time Ken couldn't keep on his feet, he crumpled to the floor and rolled into a ball, clutching his poor tortured balls.
"Get UP!!" Alex screamed "You've got five seconds"
"One"
Ken pushed himself to his knees, his chest was burning with the effort of sucking air though his restricted airway.
"Two"
His legs were like jelly as he got to his feet, as he straightened the urge to keep his crotch covered with his hands was overwhelming.
"Three"
Sophia was looking at him impassively, a thin smile on her lips, the nervous girl that he'd intimidated was nowhere to be seen.
"Four"
With every ounce of willpower he could muster he pulled his hands away from his balls and clasped them behind his back, he spread his shaking legs again, his feet were spread but he couldn't help turning his knees inwards to bring his thighs closer together.
"Five"
"Feel better now daring? That must have felt good" Alex said softly as she leant in and kissed Sophia on the cheek, she was so proud of her.
"It was Alex, so satisfying" She replied, then turned to Ken, her expression was so cold Ken knew what was coming, this time she caught his balls with the sharp toe of her red pump.
Ken crumpled again, he pulled the briefs from his mouth and gasped desperately to fill his burning lungs, the pain between his legs was the worst he'd ever experienced, he didn't know anything could hurt that much.
"Pleeeese, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, please don't hurt me any more" Ken was broken, he'd do anything to avoid any more pain, Sophia loomed over him, he was terrified of her now, he knew she could send fresh waves of agony though his body if the whim took her.
Sophia and Alex both looked down at him, there expressions a mixture of satisfaction and revulsion, Kens eyes were darting back and forth, looking for a hint of forgiveness.
He crawled over to Sophia on his belly and started kissing her shoe desperately "Please Miss, please, I'm so sorry" Kiss, Kiss "what I did was unforgivable, I'll do anything to make things right" Kiss, lick, Kiss.
Sophia let him carry on for a while, relishing the power she had over the snivelling worm, finally she tired of his pathetic begging and sobbing "Get up Ken, I don't know if I'll ever forgive you, but you're going to spend a long time trying to make things right"
Alex slid her arms around Sophia and kissed her passionately on the mouth "You were amazing, I'm so proud of you darling, I love you so much"
"Thank you Alex, thank you so much for setting this up, I feel like a different person" She looked down at Ken, he was still clutching his balls and rocking back and forth on the floor "I can't believe I was so scared of that prick, I mean, look at him"
"I know sweetie, there was nothing to be scared of, nothing at all. Ken get up and get back to your room" Alex's tone couldn't be more different, her soft soothing tone when she whispered to Sophia changing instantly to a harsh bark as she addressed Ken.
Ken got up, it was after hours now and still naked he dashed out the office and ran through the deserted warehouse, still clutching his swollen balls. He made his way up the stairs and collapsed on to his small camping bed.

His balls still ached, it had been three days and the swelling was just starting to go down, every movement reignited the pain and reminded him of Sophia's revenge. Every time he met her his stomach lurched in fear, he was terrified of upsetting her again, as much as he was scared of upsetting Alex.
It had been fifteen minutes since he'd put the tray down for Alex, she'd enjoyed a leisurely breakfast as she browsed the internet as Ken stood there, shivering miserably. Time was getting on and people would be turning up for work soon, he needed to get back to his room to change, he'd managed to avoid being caught by anyone in his shorts and heels, so far.
Alex grinned as she saw the time, she hadn't needed him any more this morning, she just enjoyed making him wait. Finally, when she heard some people outside the offices she said "OK Ken, you're dismissed, remember I want you back here at lunch time"
"Yes Miss Friend" For fuck sake, Ken wanted to scream, why hadn't she just let him go quarter of an hour ago? His lunch breaks were now spent attending to Alex's and Sophia's needs. With his heart pounding he made his way to the door, opening it nervously he glanced around before mincing out and stumbling towards the stairs as quickly as the heels would allow, just as he reached the bottom of the stairs he heard a loud wolf whistle behind him, fuck........

Stories

Old 10-15-2015, 06:28 AM   #9
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 11

It was Wednesday afternoon, as Alex sat patiently behind her desk thinking over the last day. Tina was now hers; totally, completely, she would do anything asked of her within reason right now. Alex has opened up a desire in the girl to be controlled, a desire neither of them even knew existed until yesterday. Ken had been brought completely to his knees, literally and figuratively. That just left Sue, one last person to break, but this time Alex knew it wouldn’t be quite as simple.
Sue was a proud woman, always had been, she would not be quick to respond like Tina. In fact Alex was a bit worried she’d take a jail sentence instead, but she had an idea that could get her to break. The knock on the door roused Alex from her thoughts and Sophia quickly entered. “Hi Alex. You asked me to come up to the office? Is it work or pleasure?”
Alex raised a finger to silence Sophia. “Yes darling, I did. I have another session planned for right now you probably don’t want to miss. We are going to be playing a little bit of a game with Sue and Tina, a bit of a demonstration of my power.”
Sophia smirked. “OK, I have to say I’m intrigued. What’s the game?”
“All in good time my dear, for now, make yourself comfortable.” With that Sophia rested herself on the couch at the side. Alex was never sure why she had a couch in the office, perhaps for the more informal meetings, but she liked it.

Ten minutes passed before there was another knock on the door. “Enter” the firm voice from within spoke, and slowly Sue walked in followed by a nervous looking Tina. “Tina, could you be a darling and lock the door behind you.” Tina shook mentally as Alex said this; the meeting yesterday was not long forgotten and she was still uncertain of her feelings. She wanted nothing more than to impress and please Alex but it scared her.
“Yes mistress.” Tina replied as she clicked the lock shut. Sue looked at Tina a little surprised. Did she just call Alex mistress, she had seemed a little strange since yesterday morning and Sue was increasingly worrying about what had happened between the others, and what might be about to happen now.
“Well done Tina.” A little surge of approval shot through her body causing her to smile. She couldn’t explain why; why did she want to hear Alex praise her; what was in that firm, domineering voice that caused this tingle inside her. “Tina P1.” Alex said firmly. Sophia smirked as she watched the teen instantly go red at being humiliated in front of her close friend. Tina quickly dropped to her knees; legs spread and rested her hands on her head. Sue’s mouth shot open as she witnessed this total obedience, total submission to the boss.
“What’s going on Miss Alex?” Sue asked, unsure what to think. She was staring down at her friend completely will free to her boss that she always considered a friend as well. Alex just smirked as she strolled over and stroked Tina’s hair, showing absolute control over the situation. “P2.” Tina didn’t even hesitate now, she knew better than to fight.
She quickly brought her face down to the floor and raised her ass into the air as high as she could. Again Sue looked shocked, struggling to form words.
Alex gently patted Tina on the behind almost as a sign of approval. Even this caused a stir in Tina; this act of total degradation was making her buzz in excitement.
“This is madness Miss Alex. Why is she doing this?” Sue almost wanted to grab Tina into a hug and pull her away from this torment, help her to make it stop but she couldn’t think how. Something else also stopped her in her tracks though. Tina seemed to be smiling, almost getting pleasure from this.
Alex smiled again, a malicious smirk of total control and power. “You see Sue, Tina here is understanding exactly what her new terms of employment are, what is to be expected of her, what I want from her, and she is embracing it. What do you want right now Tina?”
“To do whatever I can to make you happy mistress.” Tina replied, but she wasn’t even certain why, the words had almost poured out of her as if Alex had dragged them ou, like she was a puppet to her control. Something made her want this.
Alex stepped right in front of Sue. “Soon, you will learn that I have total control here as well, and you will understand.” Alex brought her voice to a whisper and gently purred into her ear. “Soon, you will also call me mistress.” Alex stepped quickly away, partially for presence and partially because she knew if Sue was going to lash out, it would likely be now. But Sue was motionless.
She looked back down at her friend, looked back to her boss and flicked between the two. She was getting flustered, tears forming in her eyes. “I don’t think I could, I….I…. I can’t…. It isn’t me.”
“Nonsense my dear. You will come to embrace it, don’t worry though, I’m not going to force you to do this.” Sue smiled at this, a glimmer of light. Perhaps Alex would be nice after all.
“But I’m going to promise you something, by the time you leave this room you will have chosen to lie down naked on my desk, spread your legs, and fuck yourself to orgasm with this dildo.” Alex rested a small pink dildo on the desk and smirked.
“WHAT! Are you fucking crazy?” Sue finally lost her temper, this was insane she thought. She would never demean her body like that in front of people.
Alex took two steps forward and caught Sue with a sharp slap to the face bringing her down to her knees. “Remember who you are talking to Sue.”
Sue sobbed on the floor and only managed to whimper out a response. “I’m sorry….Miss Alex… But I could never do that.” Tears now running freely down her face she couldn’t even bring herself to stand up.
Tina, still kneeling on the floor in position, looked across to her friend, she realised she would have been exactly the same just over a day ago, how quickly things could change.
“Better. Now remember Sue I said you have a choice though. If you so wish you could walk out of here after this meeting having done absolutely nothing, or you might walk out of here after doing exactly what I just said. What do you think Sue?” Alex smirked; there was no way this woman would leave here completely untouched.
Sue brought her head up to meet Alex’s eyes. Sophia just watched anxiously, could Alex really get this woman to degrade herself like she described. She looked over at the pink dildo, Sue was so proud ever since they met, would she really fuck herself with that thing in front of the rest of them.
“I’d rather do nothing Miss Alex, if that really is an option?”
Alex laughed. “Of course it is an option.” She added an edge to the last two words. “But it won’t be quite as simple as just walking out of here.”
Sue didn’t like the sound of that, she knew there’d be a catch, but was still hopeful for a way out. Sophia was now on the edge of her seat waiting for what was to come.
“Tina. P3.” Tina shot up to her feet with her hands behind her back; she’d been wondering when Alex would acknowledge her again. “We’re going to play a little game Sue. There will be 10 rounds in total. Each round I’m going to give you an option A or an option B. All you have to do is pick one. If you only ever choose option B, you will walk out of here completely untouched, unaffected as you are right now, but I don’t think that will happen.”
Sue was still confused, why wouldn’t she pick option B all the way if it meant Alex wouldn’t degrade her in any way. “But why won’t that happen Miss Alex?”
Alex raised her finger to Sue’s mouth silencing her instantly. “Because, Sue my dear if you’d let me finish. Option A will be something you have to do, Option B will be something Tina will have to do and Tina won’t refuse anything asked of her, won’t you?”
“No mistress, I will do everything you ask of me.” Again the answer rolled off the tongue but Tina was scared, she loved Sue as a friend and thought Sue loved her, but when it came to this she had little hope.
“So, Sue assuming you now understand the rules. Are you ready for your first two options?” Sue nodded, completely terrified of what was to come. “Answer me properly Sue.”
“Yes Miss Alex, I understand.” Sue was physically shaking now.
Alex smiled again as Sophia couldn’t resist playing with herself once more. She really was turning into Alex’s horny little pet. “Round 1, choose Option A and strip completely. Choose Option B and Tina will strip completely and Sophia will attach these.” With that Alex held up some nipple clamps.
“Please Miss Alex. Don’t make me choose to do this?” Sue pleaded on her knees at Alex’s feet.
Alex sighed. “Sue I have the ability to force you to do these anyway, but I don’t want to.” Sue looked in disbelief. “If you don’t pick then both options will happen.”
Sue shivered at the last part, and could only think one horrible thought, she’d rather it was Tina than her. “Option B Miss Alex.” Tina whimpered pre-emptively at Sue’s choice. She had hoped Sue would take the hit as her option was worse.
“You heard the girl Tina. Strip.” Alex firmly ordered of her. Tina knew she had no choice and her body quivered as she obeyed. She pulled off all her clothes quickly to Sue’s total surprise. She was starting to realise just how submissive her teen colleague had become. Tears streaked down Sue’s face but Tina was accepting, clearly nervous, but also aroused. Sue felt an urge to touch herself but quickly resisted.
Sophia jumped to her feet and practically snatched the clamps out of Alex’s hand. “Steady on babe. There’s no rush.” Sophia didn’t even react to Alex’s comment, she was determined.
She approached Tina and whispered into her ear. “I hope these hurt like a bitch.” With that she clamped down the right nipple. Tina squealed as it bit into her flesh. Sophia made sure to tug the chain a bit causing Tina to wince. She then firmly attached the second clamp causing Tina to jump again as Sophia laughed, she was really starting to enjoy being this dominant.
“What do you say Tina?” Alex asked mockingly.
Tina looked up, her nipples sore and aching. “Thank you Miss Sophia.”
“Any time precious.” Sophia chuckled and returned to where she was sat before. Sue didn’t know what to think, she was upset she’d inflicted that pain on Tina but was still relieved that she was the one stood there naked and not her own naked form on display for all to see.
“Round 2 ladies. Sue, choose option A and strip completely. Or choose option B and little Tina here is going to receive 20 blows to the ass from this paddle.” Alex rested the round, wooden paddle on the desk next to the ever looming pink dildo.
Tina started to whimper causing a distressed glance from Sue. This decision was much more difficult, thinking of inflicting pain on her friend. “Please Miss Alex, why do you have to do this?”
Alex cackled. “Sue, I don’t have to do anything, I want to do this. You can turn around at any point and walk right out this door, but you don’t want to do that, and Tina doesn’t want you to do that.” Sophia rested back in the chair and once more her instincts got the better as she decided to really enjoy the show.
“Please Sue, we have no choice.” Tina whispered. Sophia was relishing every moment but a fire started to rise in Sue. How could she just let this happen, it was her fault to begin with. Why did she have to steal that stuff? Tina may not have a choice but Sue knew she did.
“Option B Miss Alex.” Alex was for the first time mildly surprised. Perhaps Sue really didn’t care what she did to Tina; her pride might be too great. Alex showed none of it though and just tapped on the desk indicating for Tina to come over.
Alex retrieved the wooden paddle. “Bend over my desk Tina, and remember, Sue chose this for you. Sue, you better watch what you inflicted, show that respect.” Tina bent over at the waist, physically trembling as Sue watched on in fear.
The first blow came down hard causing Tina to shout out in pain. The crack ringed out across the office causing Sue to wince and leaving a solid red mark on Tina’s right ass cheek. “Only 19 left Tina.” Tina sobbed at this thought, but knew she was helpless to resist, she didn’t even blame Alex; she respected Alex. She blamed Sue and her self-importance, how hard was it to strip. The next blows were far lighter after the scare factor was instilled but every now and again a large blow would crash down into the skin causing Tina to scream, Sue to cringe and Sophia to moan. After all twenty blows were landed Tina was frozen in pain, tears streaming down both hers and Sue’s faces.

After Tina had recovered and regained her position Alex took no time in continuing. “Well done Tina. Round 3.” For some reason that small praise seemed to make the whole spanking worthwhile to Tina, that mild approval of what she had done. “Choose Option A and strip completely. Choose option B and Tina will receive 20 blows to the pussy from the paddle.”
Tina looked shocked. “Please mistress, it’ll hurt so much. Please, I won’t be able to take it.” Alex just held up a hand to silence the girl.
“The choice is not mine Tina, and you know better than to talk back”
Tina sobbed. “Sorry Mistress.” She sent a pleading look towards her friend. Stripping must be better than this.
Sue was distraught; she did not want to strip in front of these three women, but couldn’t put her friend through so much pain. The spanking had been horrible to watch, her friend in pain and she knew this would be so much worse. “Option A” she said, the words catching in her throat. A wave of relief washed over Tina. Alex smiled knowing she’d found her limit, and just nodded indicating for Sue to begin.
Sue was physically shaking as she reached to remove her top but slowly she raised it over her head. The skirt quickly followed but she became frozen. This was it, her last real chance to turn away and call Alex’s bluff. Only she knew she wasn’t bluffing as the younger woman just stared her down, her eyes piercing into her with such a dominating aura.
Her hands slowly started to move and she unclipped her bra releasing her breasts for the first time in front of another woman since her college years. Alex moved slowly towards her smiling as Sue reached down and slid her hands under the bands of her underwear. She hesitated momentarily before with one deep breath and a single tear sliding down her face, she slid them to the floor staring down in total humiliation.
Alex placed one finger under Sue’s chin and raised it up til their eyes met. “Now tell me Sue. Why did you reluctantly hide this beautiful form from me for so long?”
Sue looked back into the eyes but only one notion came to her. “You think I’m beautiful Miss Alex.” Sue knew she didn’t have the figures of the other three girls in the room but the total honesty in Alex’s eyes made her feel like the most stunning woman on the planet. Alex just nodded and walked back as Sue smiled and took her place next to Tina, tears gone and still proud.
“Round 4. An easier round. Sue, you can either have a pair of nipple clamps to match young Tina’s or Tina will have 4 pegs attached to pussy lips.” Sue didn’t take any time in replying; despite her new found courage she had sensitive nipples and didn’t fancy copying Tina. “Option B please Miss Alex.”
Alex wasn’t surprised at all; she already had the pegs in her hand and took no time in attaching them to Tina. Each one caused her to wince but round 4 was quickly done to both girls pleasure.
Tina was relatively happy with her latest abuse considering the last option. These pegs felt like a walk in the park compared to what the sting of a paddle would feel like.
Alex knew this was it though. If Sue was going to inflict any punishment on her own body it would likely start now. “Round 5 Sue, we’re half way there. You can either take a hand spanking, 10 spanks from Sophia, or I’m going to whip the pegs off Tina.” Alex knew these two were miles apart; Tina would suffer agony if Sue went for option B and she could see Tina panicking at the options.
“Option A Miss Alex.” Alex smiled, the girl wasn’t completely unwilling, which meant Alex knew she now belonged to her.
Sophia jumped up as Sue walked forward and took the position Tina had only 15 minutes earlier. Unlike Tina’s punishment though, Sue’s was light, and Sophia’s hand provided nowhere near the same impact as Alex’s paddle had.
Sue went back to her place, proud she had completed something, pushed herself and stopped some suffering from going to Tina.

Thirty minutes later though and Sue was looking on completely in shock and awe at what was going on in front of her. She’d turned down licking Alex’s feet in round 6 opting for Tina to do it instead. Alex had only been testing Sue, checking that she would rather have Tina still do tasks. Interestingly, Sue had thought about it, whether it was a fetish or new desire to impress, Alex didn’t know but she’d been impressed.
Round seven had left Sue humiliated. She’d had no choice but to shave off her pubes. The new smooth mound felt completely alien to her, It had been this or Alex’s second option, let Tina shave her head, Sue reluctantly couldn’t let her friend go through that, especially when the tears rolled again. Tina loved her hair; she would spend hours making it perfection, Sue didn’t really have a choice.
They were now halfway through round eight. Alex had decided to throw out a curve ball, a demonstration of the power she now had over Tina. She’d given Sue an option she knew the woman wouldn’t pick in her wildest dreams and drink Alex’s piss. Sue had opted for option B resulting in the now seen image in front as Alex directed Sue’s head so she was staring directly at Sophia’s pleasure.
Alex had seen her girlfriend getting close in the last few rounds so had decided to make option B Tina giving Sophia a rimjob until Sophia had an orgasm.
Sophia’s moans were growing louder by the second and sue was in shock. The act was so demeaning, so nontraditional, and so insane but not only did Sophia look like she was in heaven, Tina actually looked to be relishing the effect she was having on the girl. Every time Sophia shouted out any praise, Tina increased her effort. In Sue’s opinion the teenager seemed to be lost in her new role, almost enjoying it, maybe she could feel the same, she let her hand rest upon her own pussy and slowly rubbed.
Alex grinned to herself as she watched her new properties, and as she saw Sue’s hand wander, she knew it was pretty much game over.
Sophia’s orgasm snapped Sue back to reality and her hand quickly shot back behind her back, hoping nobody had noticed, she wanted nothing more than to get off now, but she just wished she was alone.
“Looks like you enjoyed that.” Alex deliberately said to none of the three in particular. Sophia was recovering, Tina’s face was covered in juices and Sue was completely red in embarrassment at how horny the scene had made her.
“Round 9. Sue, please choose whose ass this is going to enter, yours or Tina’s.” Alex dropped a small butt plug onto the desk. She already knew the answer but had a plan ready.
“Tina’s, Miss Alex.” Alex signalled for Tina to come over.
“P2 Tina.”
Tina put her head to the floor and raised her ass high into the air. “Please be gentle mistress, I’ve never had anything up there before.” A wave of pleasure rushed over Alex sending tingles down her. Two days ago this teenager was a spoilt brat, daddy’s girl, arrogant and confident. Now she was a submissive, her submissive willing to offer up her anal virginity without a second thought. The transformation was dramatic even for Alex’s expectations.
However Alex had little intention of being gentle, that wasn’t part of the plan. She lightly lubed up the plug and Tina’s asshole, indicated for Sue not to turn away, gently rested the tip against the anus and in one movement forced it completely into Tina’s asshole.
Tina screamed out in pain. “MISTRESS! Please take it out! Take it out! It hurts!” Alex just laughed and walked over to Sue as Tina sobbed in pain. Tina was in agony, she hated the feeling, and she just wanted it out, the pain to go away, that aching pain, she felt so full despite the plug looking so small.
“You will get used to it Tina, give it time.” Alex was now face to face with Sue ignoring Tina’s anguished moans behind her. “All that for a small butt plug Sue, have you ever done anal?”
“Yes Miss Alex, a few times and find it uncomfortable.”
Alex laughed, “Uncomfortable, Tina is finding it agony, and that plug was barely bigger than my finger.” Alex walked away and sat behind her desk looking down at the groaning form of Tina. “You may remove it now Tina.”
Tina reached behind and gently slowly pulled the plug clear. “Thank you Mistress.” Tina placed the dirty plug on top of Alex’s desk.
“I believe we only have one round left of our little game; hasn’t it been fun?” Sue shook her head but remained silent; Sophia looked like she’d just won the lottery. Tina didn’t know what she thought; she’d never have dreamed she could have done any of this, given the choice she wouldn’t have done some of it. However she would have to admit she was excited, high on adrenaline, loving the feeling of making mistress happy.
“Sue I made you a promise at the start of the session that by the time you left this room you will have chosen to lie down naked on my desk, spread your legs, and fuck yourself to orgasm with this dildo.” Again Alex pointed towards the small pink dildo. “Well that is option A.”
Sue was shaking now; she really did want to get off right now, even in front of these girls. However the embarrassment still felt too great. “What’s option B?”
“Well Sue dear, if you choose option B I’m going to put that plug in Tina’s mouth to stop her from screaming while I tear her arse open with this” Alex placed a strapon harness on the desk sporting a massive plastic cock.
Sue looked it up and down, it was colossal, there was no way Tina could handle it. Tina’s eyes were also locked onto the enormous dildo, shuddering with fear, pleading silently for Sue to help her, save her, be a friend once more.
Sue took one glance at Tina but she knew there was only one option and strangely wasn’t too disappointed. “You win Miss Alex. I choose Option A.” Alex smiled and put away the harness. She stood up and walked across to Sue.
“Magnificent my dear but tell me properly. Tell me like you mean it, like you want it, like you would do anything for me, like you really feel.”
“Mistress, I want to lie down naked on your desk, I want to spread my legs, I want to ravage myself with that dildo until I have a magnificent orgasm.”
Alex stroked Sue’s hair gently. “Much better. Enjoy!”
The following user says Thank You to sarahsarah for this post:
Old 10-15-2015, 11:35 AM   #10
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

That was a great chapter I totally loved it
The following user says Thank You to jklivin for this post:
Old 10-25-2015, 01:20 AM   #11
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 12

It was dark, the car park was empty and quiet, just the occasional passing car to break the silence. It had been twenty minutes since they arrived, the three of them were dressed in tight little hot pants and crop tops, Tina's firm young body looked delicious, Sue's more mature, fuller figure was filling the tight clothes sexily, Ken looked ridiculous in the female clothes and was shaking with humiliation in the chilly morning air, Tina and Sue were exchanging glances and sniggering at his embarrassment.
Sophia could see the trio standing outside the gym as she approached in her new Mercedes, Alex had said she deserved a little luxury when she'd given her the keys to her new company car the previous week.
Her pussy tingled slightly at the sight, they looked so defeated. She'd told them how to dress the day before and made sure they were here by five thirty, that was half an hour ago, she enjoyed the thought of them shivering nervously while they waited for her to arrive.
She pulled up outside the door and stepped out of the car, dressed in a smart grey business suit and red pumps, she was ready to get to the office as soon as this little session was over, she was carrying a large black holdall.
It had been just over a week since she'd put Ken firmly in his place and her confidence was growing every day, it had become so apparent how weak he really was. The three of them were starting to get used to the new order of things. Sue more than the others had started to accept her subservient role, she even seemed to enjoy it now she'd got over her initial embarrassment.
"Glad to see you made it on time, I hope I haven't kept you waiting" she said with a grin.
"No Miss" they said, almost in unison.
"Good, lets get started then" Sophia unlocked the door to the gym and led them inside, it belonged to a friend of Alex's who'd been kind enough to let them use it before the staff turned up at nine to open up.
The lights flickered for a few seconds, then one by one they stayed on to reveal a room filled with an array of exercise equipment, one side of the room had floor to ceiling windows that faced the road, it was still dark outside, broken only by the occasional cars headlights passing by.
Ken's heart sank when he looked around the room, it looked more like torture equipment to him, he'd never liked exercise of any kind, as his flabby untoned body was testament.
"Oh where to start, so much choice" Sophia said idly as she ambled around the room "Let's start you with some running, up you get, these three machines will do" She directed them to three running machines in a row of ten that faced the window.
Reluctantly they stepped on to the machines "OK, here we go" Sophia said as she walked along the row, turning the machines on to six mph. Immediately they had to start jogging to avoid being thrown off the back, Tina and Sue both found it easy, they both liked to keep themselves fit and visited the gym regularly, not this one however, Tina was actually quite a keen runner. Ken was a different matter, he was struggling already, they could hear him wheezing and puffing as he struggled to keep up.
"Jesus Ken, what's the matter with you? You're not even forty yet, is that really the best you can do?" Sophia was appalled at how unfit he was, she was definitely going to change that, he was going to need a lot of work.
"I-I'm" gasp "trying" gasp "Miss" Ken could hardly talk he was already so out of breath.
Sophia hardly heard him, her attention had turned to the two firm jiggling asses that were pumping away purposefully in front of her, she almost started to drool as she approached Sue, she let out a little gasp of pleasure as she walked around the front of the machine and was greeted by the sight of Sue's large firm breasts bouncing up and down under the straining crop top. She stepped close and let her hand caress Sue's ass as it writhed under her touch "Keep it up Sue, you're doing well" She said softly.
"Thank you Miss" Sue replied, panting slightly, Tina glared at her, jealous of the attention Sophia was giving her and started to lift her knees higher in an effort to impress.
Just then there was a thump and a wail form the behind her, Sophia turned to see Ken laying on the floor behind the machine panting loudly "What the fuck Ken!!" she exclaimed.
"I'm...sorry....Miss....I....I...tripped" Ken was clutching his knee, he'd obviously landed on it before being thrown off the machine.
"Oh for fuck sake, get undressed......NOW!" Sophia was annoyed at being interrupted while she gave Sue some attention.
"W-what?" Ken stuttered, confused.
"Which part of 'get undressed now' didn't you understand Ken?"
Ken looked at her stunned for a few seconds, then Sophia raised her eyebrows as she fixed his gaze, he didn't waste any more time, quickly standing up he removed the shorts and top.
"I think you need a bit of motivation Ken" Sophia had walked over to her holdall while he was undressing, now she had a hinged ring in her hand and some cord. Ken recognised the ring, it was one of the lines they made, it had eight little spikes on the inside and could be locked shut, he groaned as Sophia approached "Lock that round your balls Ken, hurry up"
He looked up at Sophia's stern face pleadingly, but there wasn't a hint of compassion there, he knew it would be a long time before she'd even begin to forgive him for his attack, now she had the upper hand and was going to make him suffer at every opportunity. His shaking hand reached out and he took the evil device from her.
He wrapped it around his scrotum, wincing as the spikes dug in, not sharp enough to draw blood they were incredibly painful nonetheless, "aahhhhhhhhhhhh" he hissed as the clasp snapped shut.
"Shut up and get back on the machine" Sophia commanded, she'd turned it off for now, the two girls were still pounding away on theirs, trying to keep up the pace as they craned their necks to watch Ken's torment.
Ken stood on the belt, trembling slightly, Sophia tied the cord to the ring on Ken's balls, then gave it a sharp tug, making Ken shout and step forward, then she tied the other end to one of the handles on the front of the machine "There, that should keep you in position, the cord will break before it rips your balls off, well it probably will, but it will be incredibly painful Ken, so best not come off again" with that she turned the machine back on and Ken resumed his laboured running.
With the sound of Ken wheezing behind her, Sophia turned her attention back to the two fit young women who where starting to sweat but coping easily with the gentle pace "Let's have some fun girls, impress me" she said as she adjusted their machines, speeding them up to eight mph.
The girls instantly changed from a jog into a full run "Let's see how long you can keep that up" she said as she admired Tina's firm young buttocks rippling under her tight pants, she couldn't resist letting her hand wander down to her crotch and she rubbed her clit gently thought the skirt as she imagined peeling the tight material over those cheeks with her teeth "Oh, and Ken, you'll keep going as long as they do, so you'd better hope I can tire them out soon"
Ken's red puffing face turned to her, he was wincing and gritting his teeth as the sharp spikes scratched and dug into his scrotum as the heavy metal ring bounced up and down with every step, his eyes were watering, he looked like he was about to start sobbing "Ple" gasp "Please" wheeze "Miss" gasp "I.....can't....."
"Oh shut up you useless cunt, you'll do whatever the fuck I tell you" a surge of power rushed through her as she said that, as she looked at him she couldn't imagine how she was so intimidated by him only a few days ago, it was a distant memory now, how quickly things can change.
The girls were starting to struggle now, getting more breathless they were sweating profusely, soaking there clothes and trickling down there hot glowing bodies. Sophia went to her bag and took out a short flexible cane "Looks like it's getting difficult, well now the fun really starts" with that each girl felt a sharp stinging flick across their asses "Keep it up girls" Sophia could feel her pussy soaking her panties as she worked them harder, such a delicious feeling.
She walked to the front of the machine and turned them both up to ten mph, the girls glared at her, Sue groaned audible "Please Miss, I can't keep this up" she managed as she pounded the treadmill, her lungs burning, her legs were starting to feel like jelly.
"Nonsense, you're no where near done yet" Sophia replied, positioning herself between the two machines so she could access the two pairs of quivering pulsating buttocks with the whippy cane.
"First one to stop is going to get a good thrashing and spends the day with their ass plugged" Sophia smirked as she saw Tina's expression, fear filled her and she focussed on keeping up the pace, her legs were feeling weak and shaky but she couldn't take a plug in her ass all day, she just couldn't.
Ken was getting desperate and panicky now, he couldn't keep going much longer, he kept stumbling as his tired legs tried to keep him on his feet, the damn cord kept pulling tight, sending agonising twinges through his tortured balls, the cord looked so thick, he knew it would take quite a tug to snap it, adrenaline from the fear of ripping his balls off was the only thing keeping him going now.
Sophia didn't care though, all her attention was taken up by the lovely sight of the sweating bodies of the two girls struggling to please her, she considered speeding up the belts again for a second, but no, she wanted to keep this going for a bit longer yet, she could tell Sue was reaching the end of her endurance and would probably lose. "Come on Sue, keep that ass moving for me" she said as she started to rain short sharp flicks of the cane all over her ass.
"p...please......i.....can...can't.....go..... " Sue was exhausted, sweat trickling down into her eyes , her chest heaving with the effort, she kept glancing at Tina, hoping she'd soon have to give up, her heart sank though, Tina was striding comfortably, she looked like she could keep going for hours.
Sue slowed and stumbled as she stepped off the back of the machine and bent over, gasping for breath, her hands were resting on her shaking thighs.
"Oh dear, looks like you're going to have a very sore ass today, in more ways than one" Sophia was grinning broadly, her pussy was tingling at the thought of having those cheeks bent over to receive a sound thrashing from her cane. She turned off the two machines and Tina slowed to a stop, she was hardly even out of breath, Sue was impressed by her level of fitness, it filled her with dread though.
The room was silent now, apart from the desperate wheezing coming from an increasingly desperate Ken who was struggling to stay on his feet, the cord had pulled tight as he'd moved towards the back of the machine, every step was agony now as the tight spiked ring pulled hard on his scrotum, digging in and making him wince and moan constantly. The three girls turned their attention to him, they all started to giggle at the pathetic sight.
Ken turned to Sophia, his watering eyes pleading with her to stop this, she just grinned back "pl....pl....please" he managed to gasp eventually.
Slowly Sophia walked to the front of the machine and leaned casually on the control panel at the front, she let her finger idly wander over the controls as she fixed his gaze "You look like you're about done in Ken, would you like me to press this?" she teased.
Ken's eyes dropped, he watched the tip of her finger trace a circle around the stop button, his eyes stung as sweat trickled into them "Yes....please................Miss" come on you bitch, just press the fucking button.
Finally, as Sophia watched Ken use the last of his strength to save his poor balls from being stretched even further she pressed the button, Ken staggered to a stop, as soon as the belt stopped moving he collapsed to his knees, clutching his tortured balls and wheezing loudly.
Sophia looked down at him with contempt "Get up you fucking useless bastard" her anger and hatred of him hadn't started to fade yet, she didn't feel an ounce of pity.
As Ken stood Sophia walked up to him, she'd picked up a barbell on the way "Here, hold this" she said and handed it to him, Ken let out a sharp breath as he felt the weight of it, it was a twenty five Kilo bar. She untied the cord from the running machine and gave it as sharp tug "Come with me" she led him over to a wall which had a series of horizontal bars running up it, Ken struggled behind her, trying to keep the strain off of his balls as Sophia gave it a series of sharp tugs.
"Now get that bar up, over your head" Sophia ordered.
Ken's jaw dropped "Please Miss, I..I can't..."
Slap, Sophia's palm made contact with his cheek "Don't fucking argue with me, DO IT!"
Ken lifted the weight to his chest, letting out a long laboured breath as he did, then, bracing himself, he heaved the weight into the air and tried to lock his arms in position, he was shaking with the effort already.
Sophia relished the look of pain on his face, she was more than satisfied with how this was going, with an evil smirk she tossed the end of the cord over one of the bars above Ken's head, she pushed herself close to him, she was taller than him in her heels, she reached up and tied the end of the cord to the barbell making sure there was no slack. She could feel Ken trembling as she pushed herself against his chest, the sweet sickly smell of his deodorant was filling her nostrils, her eyes met his, he looked panicky again "That will keep it up, you can hold it up with your arms or with your balls Ken, up to you"
He was sweating profusely again, he was in a helpless predicament, he had no choice but to keep that weight in the air or his balls would suffer unbearably, tears started to trickle down his cheeks as his shaking arms started to burn.
Sophia had already turned away though, she was far more interested in getting back to Sue "Now then, let's get you in position" she said, picking up the cane, her voice dripping with excitement "Let's have you naked to start with"
Sue shivered at her words, but knew better than to argue, she unzipped the tight shorts and peeled them down her legs, then pulled the top over her head, revealing her large quivering breasts
"mmmmmmm, nice" Sophia drooled "Now get over that bench" she indicated a padded exercise bench.
Sue draped herself over the bench, trembling with nerves, and a little excitement, she was still wet with sweat, it wasn't just sweat she could feel trickling down her thighs though.
The bench was high enough to allow Sophia to run her hand over Sue's firm cheeks, she could feel the heat rising from her body, her fingers lingered, tracing lines over her cheeks, dipping between them into her hot crack, Sue quivered in anticipation.
"Thirty strokes I think, you'll count each one, keep your hands and feet on the floor, if you move out of position then I'll start again, understand?"
"Yes Miss" Sue said, every nerve in her body was tingling with anticipation, she almost felt like screaming at her to get on with it.
She didn't have to wait long, the first stinging blow cut into her defenceless cheeks, catching her by surprise, she jumped up, bringing her hands off the floor.
"Well that's not a good start is it, we'll start again shall we?"
"Sorry Miss" Sue gasped
"And Ken, you'll stay there until Sue has completed her punishment, so you'd better hope she can take it a bit better than that"
Ken's stomach lurched when he heard that, his poor arms were burning and shaking already, he didn't know how much longer he'd be able to keep the weight up "Yesss.......Misss" he hissed, despite the pain in his arms he couldn't take his eye's off of Sue's delicious naked ass that was facing him.
The cane cut into Sue's ass again "uugh, one" she fidgeted on the bench but managed to keep her hands and feet on the floor.
Sophia got into her stride, barely giving Sue chance to count the stroke before the next one hit. She was determined not to let Sue off easy, she saw it as a challenge to make her move out of position before the end...............
"Aaagh, f-fifteen" Sue was struggling now, her ass was a mass of burning welts.
"Half way, you're doing well" Sophia ran her hand over the red lines criss-crossing Sue's tender white cheeks, very satisfied with her handiwork. This was all new to her, a few days ago she'd never have imagined she'd be involved in something like this, she was well aware of what Alex did with her slave, but it had never really interested her. But now, with this delicious female ass quivering in front of her, completely at her mercy, she was more than interested, her pussy was tingling and dripping with excitement.
Then she turned to Ken and smirked, his arms were shaking violently, he was biting his lip and groaning with the effort of keeping the weight in the air "You'd better hope young Sue here can stay in position Ken, if she moves I'm starting again, do you think you could keep your arms up until I've finished?"
Ken could feel the spikes digging unbearably into his scrotum, his balls were being pulled relentlessly upwards, however hard he tried he couldn't keep his arms straight and the strain on his tortured balls was gradually increasing "No" gasp "Miss....please...." wheeze.
"Well that's just too bad Ken, you'll just have to keep the weight up with your balls then" Sophia relished his anguish, that will teach you to lay your hands on me you fucker.
"Let's carry on then" she said, bringing the cane down as she said it, she caught Sue by surprise and she jumped, legs flailing in the air as she let out a yelp.
Sophia laughed "Oh dear, weren't you ready?"
"N-No Miss....please...give me another chance Miss" Sue begged, it was so unfair, it wasn't even a particularly hard stroke, it was just unexpected.
"Well of course I'll give you another chance dear, thirty more chances in fact"
Sue new it was hopeless, she could tell this had been Sophia's intention all along "Yes Miss" she braced herself, tightening every muscle, ready for the next stroke, her heart sank, she was right back where she started, waiting for the first stroke, FUCK It! she screamed inside.
As Ken watched the cane come down on Sue's already bright red ass he started to pray Sue managed to go the full thirty this time, his arms were getting weaker by the minute, the thought of that weight hanging from his balls filled him with panic.
Swish "One" swish "Two" swish "Three" Sophia was back in her stride again, the blows rained down at a fast but measured pace, Sophia found it amusing how much Sue's body was dancing and gyrating, considering her hands and feet didn't move it was impressive, she was very flexible.
When she got to twenty five she stopped to admire the results, her cheeks looked like a bright red angry mess, she could hear quiet sobs coming from her.
This was nothing compared to the noises coming from Ken though, he was moaning and sobbing loudly, sweat was trickling down his face, the bar was almost resting on his head now, he was standing on tip toe, desperately trying to take a bit of strain off his balls, his legs were shaking almost as much as his arms now.
Sophia couldn't resist smiling at him "I bet you'd like me to hurry up and get this over with wouldn't you Ken"
"yesssssss....Miss.....pl-please" his mouth was contorted in agony, he could hardly get the words out.
"Wouldn't it be a shame if Sue failed now and I had to start all over again?" she was in no hurry to give her the last five, watching Ken's desperate plight was amusing her too much.
"please...please..." Ken begged, sobbing, his balls were being pulled up and felt like they were being crushed in a vice as the steel ring stretched his scrotum more than he thought possible, he wasn't sure how much of the weight his arms were taking now, it felt like the thing was hanging off his balls.
"Patience" was all she said, tapping the cane into her palm idly and giving it a couple of swings through the air.
Ken wanted to scream at the bitch to get on with it, but he bit his tongue, she held all the cards now, she could leave him here until his balls came off if she wanted too, he was completely at her mercy. He cursed himself over and over again as the thought of his attack on her went round in his mind, why had he done that? why?
Finally Sophia turned her attention back to Sue, she wasn't going to make the same mistake again, she could tell she was tensed and ready for the next blow. She applied the final five strokes, not too hard, but hard enough to make Sue yelp and squirm, she didn't want to have to start again and by the look of Ken he'd lose his balls if he was there much longer.
"Well done dear, I hope you'll be putting a bit more effort in next time, you'd better bring your fitness up to Tina's level pretty quick or things are going to be very painful for you" She squeezed her glowing cheeks firmly as she said it, making Sue wince and moan, the wetness between Sue's legs didn't escape Sophia's notice.
"Thank you Miss, I'll try harder Miss" Sue replied, happy that Sophia was impressed with how well she'd taken the beating, she was determined to get in shape and make her proud.
"Don't move" Sophia said as she walked over to Ken.
"Oh Ken, you look so fucking pathetic" she sneered, then she brought her palm down and slapped Ken's upstretched scrotum, it was bright red, stretched tight over his balls, he howled in pain at this new torment, he wanted to double over, anything to protect himself, but what could he do? he had no choice but to stay upright with his balls pulled up and presented for her attention, he'd never felt so vulnerable and exposed.
His reaction brought another smile to her lips "Oh you don't like that do you" she teased, slap, slap, slap.
Ken was dancing now, hopping from one foot to the other, but there was nothing he could do to stop the agonising blows "No,please, stooooopppp, please" he sobbed uncontrollably.
"I should just leave you here to your fate, the staff will get here in another hour, I should just leave you here for them to find, maybe you'd manage to keep your balls until they got here"
Ken when cold, panic filling him now "Please no Miss, I'll do anything Miss, I'm so sorry, don't leave me Miss"
A cruel smile crossed her lips as she stared into his terrified eyes, as she fixed his gaze her hand went down to the ring on his balls and she untied the cord, Ken crumpled in a heap on the floor, the weight hitting the floor loudly "Just remember Ken, I can do anything I want to you, any time, no one will care, if you upset me in any way, you're fucked, understand?"
"Yes Miss", I understand" and he did, he understood perfectly what was at stake, he considered for a second slithering over the floor and kissing her feet, but thought better of it.
Sophia had gone anyway, back to Sue via the holdall, she had a big black butt plug in her hand, sitting on the bench next to Sue, she pushed one of her legs over to expose her pussy and asshole.
She glanced over at Tina who she'd ignored for a while, she was leaning against the running machine, her hand was down her shorts, she'd been playing with her pussy as she'd watched the incredible scenario unfold, "Doesn't this look fun Tina? you'll be taking this inside you soon enough" she said, holding up the plug and waving it in the air.
Tina gulped, the thought of that forcing it's way inside her tight little virgin ass make her shiver, but her fingers speeded up, renewed wetness covered them as she flicked her tingling clit "Yes Miss" was all she could say.
Sue gasped loudly as Sophia worked the plug inside her, meeting some resistance from her tight sphincter to start with, she soon penetrated it and relentlessly worked it deeper and deeper, no lube for you, she thought to herself as the plug was finally inserted right down to the wide base "Up you get" she said, giving her a playful slap on the ass.
Sue struggled to her feet, she felt so full, the base of the plug was keeping her cheeks stretched apart, she tried a few short steps, bringing a chuckle from Sophia as she watched the awkward, painful way she walked.
"Time to get to work, people will be in the factory now, good luck getting back to your rooms to get changed without being seen" Sophia collected up her things and put them in the bag and left, getting in her car she made her way to the office.
The three of them sat there in silence, not wanting to make eye contact, they were all shocked at what had just happened, Sophia had gone further than any of them had imagined, as the events slowly sank in they left the gym, it was light now, and the streets were busier, they hurried to Sue's car and got in.

Stories

Old 01-24-2016, 04:05 AM   #12
jordaz20

I'll definatly continue reading the story hope it continues soon
The following user says Thank You to jordaz20 for this post:
Old 11-28-2015, 02:27 PM   #13
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Oh my how that chapter made me feel !!!!
The following user says Thank You to jklivin for this post:
Old 12-07-2015, 02:04 AM   #14
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 16

Alex's tongue pushed gently past Sophia's warm lips, she could taste her cherry lipstick as they parted and their tongues entwined, looking deeply into each others eyes their arms gripped tighter and they pulled each other close, their hard nipples grinding together.
As they lost themselves in the intimate moment there was a soft muffled moan from below, they both smiled. It was Tina that had let out the involuntary little cry as she struggled to control herself, she was so young and horny, she always seemed to be wet, it had been two hours since Sophia had strapped the butterfly vibe over her clit and she was reaching the end of her tether.
"Awwww, what's up sweetie? keep that tongue working, I'm already one orgasm ahead, one more and you win" Sophia mocked, then she clamped her thighs tighter together, smothering Tina's red flustered face deeper against her throbbing pussy.
Alex and Sophia were laying on there sides, embracing and kissing while the two girls were on the bed with their heads pushed between their legs so they could access the two hungry pussies with their tongues, a nice relaxing way to spend a Monday evening, well for Alex and Sophia anyway.
Sophia had thought up this little game, the two girls would use their tongues to bring them to five orgasms each, the one who did it the fastest would get a nice little treat, the loser would suffer. Sophia had cum four times so far, Alex only three.
To make it a bit more interesting the two girls had butterfly vibes on with Alex and Sophia holding the remotes, they'd started off with the remotes for each others tongue slaves so they could try and distract their opponent. Half way through they'd swapped, now they held the remotes to their own little toys.
Sophia had been toying with the control until Tina felt like her throbbing clit would explode, she wanted to rip the damn torture device off but she knew she'd suffer if she did, all she could do was try to ignore it and focus all her attention on pleasing the pussy that was pressing against her face.
Sue was suffering similarly, Alex kept flicking the vibe to full power until she could feel Sue's rapid breath rushing over her clit and her head starting to squirm between her legs, she could judge when Sue was about to lose control by the amount of wriggling going on and the increase in desperation from the her little tongue that was slurping over her dripping hole, just when Sue couldn't hold back any more the vibe would cut off, leaving her gasping and almost sobbing in frustration. Alex grinned in satisfaction as she felt Sue's hot breath rushing over her wet pussy, it slowed down as Sue regained her composure and her tongue soon went back to its work, only for her to start the cycle again with the vibe, Alex could hold back her orgasms as long as she wanted, she'd already decided Sue wasn't going to win this.
Sue's heart sank, she could feel the bed start to rock and it wasn't Alex doing it, Sophia must be in the throws of her fifth orgasm, Tina had won, bitch. The sound of Sophia's moans cut through her, not only did it mean she'd lost, but the delicious sounds of Sophia's bliss only reminded her of her own torment.
"Keep going, finish me off once more before I make you suffer" Alex flicked the control for the vibe up and down a few times before leaving it on full power, she was feeling particularly cruel tonight, torturing someone was such a good way of relieving stress.
Sophia released Tina's head and rolled onto her back, she opened her legs as she reached over and picked up her phone "Clean me" she ordered Tina, who obediently lowered her head and started running her tongue between Sophia's thighs, searching out the trickles of juice that had run down between her legs. Sophia brought up her knees so Tina could dig deep between her ass cheeks.
Just then there was a wail of anguish and the sound of breaking glass from outside, Sophia grinned and Alex giggled in amusement. They could hear the sharp sound of stiletto's on the marble floor of the hallway, then there was a knock on the door.
"Come in Ken" Sophia called and the door opened, Ken hobbled into the bedroom, the sight brought contemptuous smiles from both of them. Ken was dressed in a tiny and very tight maids outfit made of thick constricting latex, the skirt was so short it did nothing to hide the evil spiked cage on his cock and the electronic ball shocker that was strapped below it. He had stockings and six inch stiletto heels on, not normal shoes though, these were made of steel and painted bright red, they had cuffs that secured them around the ankles, they were very heavy, weighing several pounds, he'd had them on since he arrived three hours ago and his feet were a mass of aches and pains. Some latex gloves and maids cap completed the outfit.
"Care to explain what that noise was Ken?" Sophia asked as she flicked through the options on the app on her phone, they were so lucky to have all this equipment at their disposal. This new ball shocker was fantastic, linked by bluetooth to Ken's phone, she could activate the shocker from anywhere, she could be in another country and still torture him.
"I...I'm sorry Miss, the shock startled me and I dropped a glass" Ken struggled to control his temper, he'd been working for hours, the ridiculous outfit had made every task so much more difficult. The smooth latex gloves made holding the glasses in the soapy water almost impossible. He was sweating profusely under the tight corseted outfit, he was a mass of itches he couldn't scratch.
The sight of the four naked girls on the bed was having the inevitable effect on him, this didn't escape Sophia's notice, the pungent aroma of so many soaking pussies was permeating the room, Ken was soon fidgeting as the spikes started to bite.
"For fuck sake Ken, don't you think about anything else?" with that Sophia pressed a button on the app, she'd set it at level seven out of a possible ten.
Ken let out a cry and almost doubled over as Sophia kept the button pressed "Stand up straight you fucking wimp" she shouted, annoyed at his weakness "And shut the fuck up"
Biting his lip, Ken forced his body upright, Sophia was pressing the button again and again, "Don't.....you.....fucking.....move" she punctuated each word with a press of the button, each press made his body twitch involuntarily but he managed to stay in position.
The sight of Ken's torture captivated Alex, Sophia was such a little bitch, she loved her so much, it was enough to bring her to her fourth orgasm, grinding herself hard on Sue's face her juices gushed into the waiting mouth as she clamped her thighs and pulled Sue's head up tight, she let out a long satisfied moan that tortured Ken more.
She laid back for the obligatory clean up as she looked over at Ken "You've been locked in that thing for a couple of weeks now Ken, you should have learnt to control yourself, you know it just causes you pain".
"I'm sorry Miss Friend" what do you expect you fucking bitch, I haven't cum for two fucking weeks, he wanted to scream at her, but he bit his tongue.
"Oh I'm going to make you sorry, come here" Ken hobbled around the bed, wincing as the steel shoes rubbed his tender feet and ankles.
She picked up a small water bottle from the side of the bed, it was about half full "Here, drink this" she ordered, holding it out to him.
Ken took the bottle, after unscrewing the cap he hesitated until he saw Alex raise her eyebrows, he wanted to ask why but thought better of it "Yes Miss Friend" he mumbled and drank the water.
"Sue, you really are going to have to improve your oral skills, now I need to punish you, take the vibe off and go and bend over that chair" Alex pointed to a high backed chair near the dressing table.
"Yes Mistress" She groaned, this was so unfair, she'd really tried, it wasn't her fault the bitch held back, even wriggling out of the way of her tongue sometimes.
"It looks like you deserve a treat Tina, judging by Sophia's reactions you must be something of an expert" Alex said as she reached over and brushed Sophia's hair off her face before kissing her.
"Oh she is" Sophia said, looking down at Tina and winking, Tina's face flushed "She must have sucked a lot of pussy to know how to use her tongue like that"
"No I.....Th-Thank you Miss Sophia" she was going to object, but she realised they were just teasing.
"Well take that vibe off, you deserve a couple of orgasms of your own" Alex said "Ken, it's your lucky day, you're finally going to get to taste one of the pussies you've been drooling over for the last few weeks. You're such a horny little fucktard, I know you cant keep your eyes off us, even though it causes you so much pain"
Tina looked over at Ken with distaste "Really Mistress?" she said "Please can I just do it myself"
"That's not very grateful is it? You'll let Ken lick you to two orgasms, and you'll thank me for the privilege, understand?"
"Yes Mistress" Tina replied quietly, head bowed.
"And as for you Ken, it really is your lucky day, not only are you going to get to taste this delicious creature, I'm also going to unlock your cock from that little cage for a while and let that cock free. Before you get too excited though, the cage only comes off after you've given Tina here two orgasms. Oh and just to motivate you to work a bit faster, that water you just drank contained two Viagra's, it's been a few minutes, you might be starting to feel the effects"
Ken groaned loudly, he was, he definitely was, the spikes were digging in like never before, he thought it was the thought of licking Tina's shaved little pussy that was doing it but now he knew he was in for a world of pain, the cage was getting tighter by the second, he started to sweat even more as his body twitched, he stood there squirming on the spot "Miss Friend, please, Please take it off, I can't stand it" he whimpered.
Alex giggled "Not a chance, now get down on your knees and beg young Tina here to shuffle over so you can start licking"
Ken was close to panic, his cock was so tight in the cage it was squeezing out through the gaps between the rings, the spikes were buried deep in his flesh, so far they hadn't drawn blood, but he was sure it wouldn't be long "Please Tina, please come here so I can lick you" he wheezed out the words between sucking in painful breaths.
Tina glanced over at Alex, hoping she'd relent, but her eyes were met with a stern look, reluctantly she slid over and dropped her feet off the side of the bed and spread her legs "Get on with it then Ken" she said with a sigh.
Ken wanted to cry with pain, humiliation and frustration, he looked down at the gorgeous young body in front of him, the aroma from her soaking pussy was filling his nostrils, he'd dreamed of this so many times, but now it was his worst nightmare, With a small sob he lowered his face into the warm wetness and stuck out his tongue.
Alex was already off the bed and had turned her attention to Sue, who'd been draped over the chair with her tight little ass in the air for the last few minutes "Now then, time to deal with you" she said, running her soft palm over the smooth white cheeks, making them quiver in anticipation.
"It's so handy being a supplier of sex toys, there's so many cool things to try out" Alex said as she went to a drawer and returned with a box. She pulled out a couple of dildo's that looked shiny and metallic, then she got out a box with some knobs on the front and a bundle of leads, Sue couldn't see any of this but Sophia could and gave a little squeal of excitement, she'd seen these had just come into the stockroom and was excited as soon as she saw them.
"Now then, open wide" Alex said, pushing Sue's feet apart with her own until Sue was positioned with her pussy and ass exposed and on tiptoe.
Alex squeezed some lube into her palm and gave the larger of the two dildo's a generous coating, the lube was supplied as part of the set and was very conductive. Sue let out a surprised yelp as the cold dildo was pushed forcefully inside her, she couldn't help wriggling to help Alex work it deeper inside her though "Feel good?"
"Uuugh, Yes Mistress, please fuck me"
Alex couldn't help a smile, you horny little slut, she thought "Patience"
Next she lubed up the smaller dildo, this one was pushed against Sue's clenched little asshole, she pushed harder until finally it overcame the resistance and Sue opened up as the slippery dildo slid inside her.
"There, all full up, don't you dare let either of them come out"
"No Mistress" Sue said breathlessly, her juices were flowing freely, she needed to feel that dildo being worked in and out of her hungry pussy, how could being treated like this make her so horny? she wondered to herself.
Alex plugged the leads into the box and connected the other ends to the dildos, then she turned on the power. Sue was slightly confused, she hadn't seen the box, then Alex tweaked the power knob and Sue gasped in surprise, she realised instantly what was going on as her ass and pussy were jolted by the shock, as Alex turned the power down her pussy was left twitching and tingling.
"Awwww, don't worry Sue, I'm not going to torture you with this" Alex said.
"Thank you Mistress" Sue replied, confused again.
"You're going to torture yourself" she said cryptically with an evil little laugh.
"Mistress?"
"Shhhhhh, wait and see"
Alex took a long flexible cane from the wardrobe, stepping in front of Sue she flexed it menacingly, making Sue shudder and clench her exposed ass cheeks involuntarily. "twenty five strokes I think, that should teach you to try a bit harder when you're supposed to be pleasing me"
"Mistress, please, I beg you, I'll try harder next time, I promise"
"So you admit you weren't trying hard this time then do you?"
"No Mistress.....I....."
Alex just laughed "Stop digging and take your punishment"
"Yes Mistress" Sue sighed, defeated.
Alex then plugged a third lead into the box and brought the other end around so she could place it on the seat of the chair, Sue could see what it was and groaned, it was a microphone, she'd read about this option on the product description, it was on a long stem and was a few inches from her face.
Alex smiled "I think you can guess what's coming can't you?"
"Yes Mistress"
"You'll count each stroke, and thank me, LOUDLY" Sue gave a yelp as Alex emphasised the word, the microphone picking it up and sent a shock through Sue's body, her own yelp did the same, she managed to clamp her mouth tightly shut, letting out just a stifled hiss.
Alex giggled "Now you're getting it, feel free to cry out as much as you like. Oh, and here's a little game we're going to play, Sophia will be applying some of the strokes, and you have to thank the correct person, if you guess wrong then you'll get the stroke again, understand?"
Alex understood only too well, the evil electrics were going to torture her as much as the cane, Alex was going to make sure of that "Yes Mistress" she whispered.
"I'm sorry, I didn't catch that"
"Yes Mistress" she repeated quietly, her pussy tingled with a hot jolt.
Crack, the cane came down hard on her ass "Speak up girl!"
"YES MISTRESS" she wailed, a searing pain surged through her body, but she managed to suppress the urge to cry out.
"Good, lets get started" Alex drew the cane back and brought it down hard.
Sue's ass jumped as she let out a muffled cry, biting her lip to keep quiet "One, thank you Mistress Alex"
"LOUDER" Sue shouted, bringing the cane down again.
"ONE, THANK YOU MISTRESS ALEX" fuuuuuck, the pain burning through her tender body was unbearable, she didn't know how she could endure this, tears trickled down her cheeks.
The cane cut into her flesh again, leaving a bright red welt "TWO, THANK YOU MISTRESS ALEX"
"WRONG, it was me, bitch" Sophia pulled back the cane and did her best to place the second cut on top of her previous one.
Sue let out a cry before she could stop herself "TWO, THANK YOU MISS SOPHIA"
she danced and squirmed on the chair, struggling not to jump off and grab her ass, she knew Alex was just waiting for her to break position.
"That's better, you'd better learn to recognise how each of us uses the cane" Sophia said with a cruel sneer, just as Alex brought the cane down again.
"THREE, THANK YOU MISS SOPHIA"
Alex laughed "Stupid Bitch" Crack, the cane came down again.
Sue started to sob with impotent frustration "THREE, THANK YOU MISTRESS ALEX" she'd never felt so helpless, she couldn't ignore the juices that were trickling down her thighs though, making it difficult to keep her pussy clenched on the slippery dildo, she could taste blood she was biting her lip so hard, but she was determined to show these two cruel women she could take anything they could dish out.

As Sue's torment continued Ken was consumed in his own little world of agony, his fat tongue was rubbing and flicking ineffectually over Tina's pussy, his moans were filling the room, a little reminder to Alex and Sophia that he was still there, they weren't interested in his plight though, he could suffer there all night as far as they were concerned, Sue was a much more entertaining plaything.
If anything, Tina's pussy was dryer than when he'd started, he used his saliva to lubricate her clit as she laid on the bed staring up at the ceiling, her occasional bored sighs made Ken want to slap her, she tried closing her eyes and imagining it was Alex's hot dexterous tongue working on her, but Ken's itchy stubble soon ruined that illusion.
"For fuck sake Ken, have you never licked a pussy before? put some fucking effort into it you twat" she called down to him impatiently.
Ken clenched his fists in rage, he'd tried everything he knew to stimulate her, which wasn't much he had to admit, and she just laid there bored, this isn't how he imagined it at all. The smell and taste was tormenting him beyond endurance though, he feared for his poor cock, it felt like a thousand knives were stabbing it and focusing on anything else was almost impossible.

"NINETEEN, THANK YOU MISTRESS ALEX" please let it be Alex, please, she prayed silently, she'd already had more than thirty strokes, she didn't know how much more she could take.
"You're learning Sue, but that 'thank you' didn't sound quite sincere enough, lets try that one again" Crack.
"NINETEEN, THANK YOU MISTRESS ALEX" Sue was sobbing uncontrollably, Alex had already had to push the dildo back inside her pussy twice, she received an extra stroke for each time, the pain in her cheeks, and deep inside her pussy and ass was more than she imagined possible.
Her resolve to keep in position and take the torture the two women wanted to inflict was stronger than ever though, she couldn't explain the feeling, it was just something she needed to do, there was nothing she wouldn't do to try and please these women, it left her feeling fulfilled when they were pleased with her, their disappointment left her feeling empty, was that normal? what the fuck was wrong with her?
"TWENTY, THANK YOU MISTRESS ALEX"
"Wrong! Let's try that again" Crack.
Fuck! she hadn't been concentrating "TWENTY, THANK YOU MISS SOPHIA"
By the time Sophia delivered the twenty fifth stroke Sue was a quivering sweating mass of pain, she'd actually received thirty eight strokes, it felt like she could feel every one of the angry welts burning deep into her cheeks, her pussy was spasming and felt like a quivering jelly, her ass felt like it had a hot poker inside it.
Alex was impressed by Sue's dedication, she thought she might have broken her with this treatment, instead she seemed to have sunk deeper into submission, there wasn't a hint of rebellion, just acceptance and a grim determination to endure. The power she had over this woman now brought a tingle to her own pussy, she almost regretted the cruel treatment she'd just dished out as she looked down into the adoring eyes of the woman looking up at her fearfully, almost.
Alex ran her hand over the ridges that had formed on Sue's tender ass, making her wince and squirm, she kept quite though, the microphone was still turned on "Well done Sue, good girl" she said softly, she pulled out the two dildos "You can get up now"

"What the fuck is wrong with you Ken" Sophia hissed in his ear, she'd already wandered over while Alex was finishing up with Sue "You haven't made her cum once you useless fucking bastard" she was holding his hair, wet with sweat and pulling his head back painfully.
"This is supposed to be Tina's reward for her wonderful performance"
"He's fucking useless Miss Sophia, there's no way that twat will ever make me cum"
"So I can see, well Ken, I guess I'll just have to show you how to do it. Kneel there and watch, don't you dare take you're eyes off me" Sophia used some wet wipes to clean up Ken's saliva and freshen up Tina's pussy that was starting to get wet again already, the thought of Sophia burying her face in there was getting her more excited than she'd care to admit.
Sophia was eager to start, Tina's tight smooth little hole looked so inviting, she plunged her tongue past her tight lips, bringing a little squeal of delight, followed by soft sensual moans. Ken on the other hand was moaning in agony as he trembled, the sight of the young body writhing on the bed as Sophia's expert tongue achieved in seconds what he'd failed to do in nearly half an hour.
It wasn't long before Tina was rocking in the throws of an intense orgasm, she brought her legs up and wrapped them around Sophia's head, gripping her tight, Sophia didn't mind though, she loved the assault on her senses as her face was smothered between Tina's legs, she drank in the mix of tastes and aroma's from her hot sweating body, she was such a delicious creature.

Alex was relaxing on the bed next to Tina as Sophia finally pulled herself away from the hungry pussy and laid next to them, Alex couldn't resist playing with the app for Ken's ball shocker while she giggled at his pathetic whimpering, adding a bit to his pain as she relished the show the two girls were putting on.
When Tina had regained her composure Alex put her phone down "Ok you two, you can get back downstairs, it's getting late, I'm sure you want to get to bed" she said with a sly smile.
Sue and Tina exchanged an awkward glance, the intense erotic situation had left them both feeling incredibly horny, a couple of weeks ago the idea would have been ridiculous, now neither could deny the idea of sharing a bed hadn't occurred to them.
"Yes Mistress"
"Thank you Mistress"
"Behave girls, we might be watching" Sophia said with a wink.
Both girls flushed and left with cheeks burning, Sue with more than one pair of cheeks feeling like they were on fire.
"Now then Ken, what the fuck are we going to do with you?" Alex glared at him, the atmosphere had changed as soon as the two girls were gone. Ken just knelt there, his mouth opened, but no words would come, he was almost delirious with the constant pain and frustration, he couldn't think.
"You can forget about getting that cage off, your effort was pathetic, it's staying on until you can do much better" Alex was off the bed now, she'd got some rope out of the wardrobe and wandered round to where Ken was kneeling.
"Up" she commanded.
Ken got to his feet, his toes slid down into the steel shoes painfully as he tottered in front of the bed, Alex tossed one end of the rope over one of the high beams and caught it as it fell the other side, that's obviously not the first time she'd done that, Sophia thought to herself with a smile.
She tied the rope to a solid brass light fitting on the wall, then she grabbed Ken's wrists and yanked them upwards painfully "Stand there" she said.
Ken leant forward as his arms were pulled up behind him, then Alex expertly tied his wrists and shortened the rope until his shoulders were being pulled back painfully, his head was forced down as he bent at the waist to try and relieve the stain.
"There, a night like that should teach you a lesson" Alex climbed back on the bed and laid next to Sophia, Ken's face was hovering over the bed, he was only a few inches from Alex's firm sexy body.
Sophia slid over and wrapped her arms around Alex "Now you can watch how a pussy should be licked, and don't you dare disturb us, I don't want to hear a peep out of you until the morning"
Ken's legs were already shaking with the strain on his calves, he mumbled something but the two women had already turned there attention to each other, they were kissing passionately, they embraced and rolled over and Alex's ass was pushed up as she ended up on top of Sophia, it nearly brushed Ken's face, he strained desperately to avoid his nose being pushed against her cheeks, he knew she'd be angry if she felt him touch her, he let out a desperate sob, the night was going to be unbearable........

Stories

Old 01-23-2016, 05:49 PM   #15
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

I have some bad news to bring to you all.

Subby999uk has decided to discontinue his involvement with this story. The decision was not made lightly and I completely respect the decision that he has made. It takes a great deal of time and commitment to write like this and at the moment he does not feel he is able to commit fully.

However I will be continuing the story individually and do hope that you all continue to read and enjoy. I appreciate all of the time and effort that Subby put into this story and in developing the characters. I couldn't have asked for a better co writer.

Advertisements
Kink Talk