Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-09-2015, 03:08 PM   #1
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Default OUTDOOR car lock-out dare - need help & advice on updating

I'm looking for help in updating an old but wonderful dare to accommodate changes in automobile technology.

The OLD DARE: Park your car somewhere along a road or in a parking lot at a park or woods or rest area. Get out and take two sets of keys with you. Walk a good distance away from the car, maybe into a woods, and leave one set of keys. Walk back to the car. At the car, undress, toss your clothes and the second set of keys inside, and lock the door. Now you have a wonderful challenge - running along the road (or whatever) heading *away* from your car, while hoping you can find your keys (and/or that they are still there).

The PROBLEM: This is impossible to do with a rental car (which I happen to drive often), since they only give you one set of keys (or if you get two sets, they are tied together on a sealed cable). It is also impossible to do at all with many models of car, which do not allow you to lock the door behind you without having the key and/or remote in your hand (i.e. outside the car).

The QUESTION: Can people suggest ways to revise this dare so that the same basic challenges remain - that is, having to start at your car, and run away from it (even though it is your ultimate point of safety), in order to get the key to get back in?

Thanks!

Join in on my post on the Add Thread Free For All

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 03:12 PM   #2
douglas_b

Instead of using your car, you can use a rucksack and padlock it shut.

This dare I made uses this technique:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=118547
Woodland Adventure[/CENTER]
douglas_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 04:39 PM   #3
DareFiend
getDare Addict

This is interesting! I remember seeing this dare once and being tempted by it (though the season was wrong - too cold).

The complicating factor in this case is that you have to leave the rucksack outside the car - which of course adds an element of risk thrill (that someone might take the rucksack). I suppose it could be hidden somewhere near the car.... I'll want to think about this.

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
Old 03-10-2015, 11:49 AM   #4
war990
getDare Sweetheart

One thing would be if you have two sets of keys and your car has a sunroof, you could leave the sunroof open slightly as to be able to slip the keys through but nothing else. Then you would hide your first set of keys and then when ready you get out of your car with second set of keys, lock the car with them, then shove the keys through sunroof. You could also just do it with windows too.

Limits: No poo, family, friends, extreme pain, cross dressing.

Likes: Light public, discrete friends, light pain, underwear control.

Maybes: Major public, more noticeable friends stuff, mild pain.

Items I own: Jockstrap (with and without cups), speedos, briefs, compression shorts, compression shirt, compression pants, cycling gear, wrestling singlet, butt plugs, dildos, chastity.
war990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 03:05 PM   #5
DareFiend
getDare Addict

This is excellent! It's a perfect solution if you have two keys. Thanks so much for thinking of this.

I'm still wondering about how to deal with the situation in a rental car, with only one key. When I'm able to do this dare, it's usually a rental car. So far it's clear that I can lock the car key in something like a rucksack, but that's risky in that someone might take the rucksack or break into it and take the car.

Other ideas - ?

Old 03-10-2015, 05:21 PM   #6
Sanpow
Distinguished Member

i think there might me an option!

You'll need:
a box like this: https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/i...0q7XUk60q2NoAg
A chain with padlock

1) Hide one key of the Box where you want to go naked.
2) come back to your car.
3) Use the chain (and the padlock) to fix the box at a tree or similar (chain should go through the handle). You'll need the key to the padlock to get it off.
4) Pud the padlock-key in your car.
5) Strip naked, put clothes in car, open a window just a very little bit.
6) Close the car and lock it with the car-key.
7) Put the car-key into the box. Lock the box with the 2nd Box-key.
8) Put the box-key into your car (using the window)

now you have to get the first box-key to get your car-key ;-)

Pls PM me if you did it and how it worked ;-)

Limits/Likes moved into my Blog

PM-Dares

[/center]
Sanpow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 06:19 PM   #7
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Nice.

The way this starts off is like the rucksack - the ways the first keys are used and hidden seem to be the same. But the box is definitely a safer container, and chaining it down makes it better yet. I think the next thing is to find a very sturdy box that a random curious passerby won't easily pry open.

If I do this, the first opportunity will be early next week. I'll certainly let you know how it goes.

Thanks!

Advertisements
Kink Talk