Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2018, 11:46 AM   #1
knorke
Glitter Princess

Key Deny me ... (or, preferably, not)

Hey,

so since these threads are "in", as I believe you'd call it, I thought I'd make one on my own. You know the deal, it's denial.

Basics:
  • If you're not on my friends list, you can post 4 times per day.
  • If you are on my friends list, you can post 6 times per day.
  • You can add up to 4 hours per post. Two people must post between you can post again.
  • This thread lasts for 5 days.
  • Since the most I've been denied for is 3 weeks, and I don't feel like doing outrageously difficult denial tasks at once (unlike certain people), once we're past a particular number of days (30 or less; which I let noob-noob pick, and don't know yet), I may orgasm once.
  • Every two weeks afterwards, I'm allowed to flip a coin, and can only orgasm (once) if I pick the correct side - until the time given in this thread is up.
  • You're welcome to post reduction opportunities. Please look at my likes and limits to see which one I'll consider. You can add those after this thread has closed.

More? More!
But wait, there's more!
  • If you post an image containing glitter on Darenoob's visitor messages, you can post another time that day. Please look at least at the last two or three pages not to post too many duplicates.
  • You can add more than 4 hours per post (up to 12) if you have edged twice for every hour you add. Add 5 hours in a single post? Sure, if you edge 10 times. 6 hours? 12 edges, etc. These edges can NOT count towards any other dares, threads, etc. you are doing.
  • For every set of 50 handwritten, numbered lines of "I really enjoy you being denied, and hope this thread will last you a while." you write & upload to this thread, I will add one non-reducible day. Please include your name & the date.

Reduction Opportunities: Here

Last edited by knorke; 06-13-2018 at 09:54 AM.
knorke is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, knorke