Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 04-04-2021, 04:03 AM   #91
2ttt2

Have you ever really tried some kind of zoophilia?

Why is "anal" so strong limit? Do you have some bad experience? Or never tried?

Do you have a gun/guns?

Do you do self-bondage?

Can you milk cows manually, in old way without electric machine?
2ttt2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to 2ttt2 for this post:
Old 04-04-2021, 06:40 AM   #92
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ttt2 View Post
Have you ever really tried some kind of zoophilia?No, I have not actually tried any thing related to any animals that I own or otherwise. I may admit that thoughts and fantasies may have run thru my mind.

Why is "anal" so strong limit? Do you have some bad experience? Or never tried?I have tried it, but found it just painful, and not a painful that was arousing, just hurt and was a turn off.

Do you have a gun/guns?I may or may not admit that I could legally be the owner of a fire arm.

Do you do self-bondage?I have tried just a little bit, crotch rope, and that was very recently.

Can you milk cows manually, in old way without electric machine?Yes I can. I have been trianed in the methods of the old ways.
Thank you for the questions!
I am sorry about the kinda vague answer regarding fire arm ownership.

Please take care!
T
It has been rough regarding my hyper libido. I had sought medical attention to see if there were new ideas to solve my scar tissue stimulating my clitoris nerves, but other than severing nerves or removal, no.
Instead I chose to live with my hyper-sexuality and will focus on dares here for torturing my pussy and clitoris meanly and nastily. If they are wrecked by torture then my problem will be solved. WRECK AWAY!

Below is link to updated DARES PAGE -
FarmgalT is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to FarmgalT for this post:
Old 04-04-2021, 12:26 PM   #93
Lyb
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyb View Post
Keep on golfing? Did I miss something?

I definitely wouldn't change your boobs haha

Ever thought about getting your nipples or sex pierced?

What's your biggest fear ?

Tell us one thing about yourself body or personality that you're really proud of. Hell tell us 3 things

Did you watch Friends? If yes which character are you most similar to? If not what the hell are you doing here instead of watching it?
Looks like you never really answered me...

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lyb for this post:
Old 04-04-2021, 02:20 PM   #94
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Keep on golfing? Did I miss something?No I was confised betwen conversations I had the first day I joined and mad a mistake. One of many regarding timely answering of yiur questions.

I definitely wouldn't change your boobs haha :

Ever thought about getting your nipples or sex pierced?Not really i have not considered it too much.

What's your biggest fear ?Honestly my biggest fear is develope dementia or Alzheimers or something like that. I know being near 30 nit lokley but I have seen memebers of my family go down that road.

Tell us one thing about yourself body or personality that you're really proud of. Hell tell us 3 things1. I am good with the animals on the farm. 2. I can manage the farm as well! 3.I like my legs as I do alot of walking and bike riding inthe summer.

Did you watch Friends? If yes which character are you most similar to? If not what the hell are you doing here instead of watching it?OH um... I have only seen a few episodes and, I am sorry, I did not care for the show very much. So I am not sure I can answer the question. I dont know.
I am mortified that I missed answering your questions!!
Please forgive me! I was completly an oversigt and failing on my part.

Thank you and I am so sorry!
It has been rough regarding my hyper libido. I had sought medical attention to see if there were new ideas to solve my scar tissue stimulating my clitoris nerves, but other than severing nerves or removal, no.
Instead I chose to live with my hyper-sexuality and will focus on dares here for torturing my pussy and clitoris meanly and nastily. If they are wrecked by torture then my problem will be solved. WRECK AWAY!

Old 04-04-2021, 02:21 PM   #95
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Looks like you never really answered me...

No I did not. I am so sorry. Please forgive. Me.

Old 04-06-2021, 10:47 AM   #96
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

Would you (or have you) been on vacation to a clothing optional beach or resort? Somewhere that you'd be seen but not "caught" exactly, if it was expected.

Ever humped anything unusual on the farm?

If you could pick any actor or other celebrity to join you on the farm naked, who would it be?

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to semper_virilis for this post:
Old 04-06-2021, 11:35 AM   #97
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by semper_virilis View Post
Would you (or have you) been on vacation to a clothing optional beach or resort? Somewhere that you'd be seen but not "caught" exactly, if it was expected.Yes it would be somethng I may do! Being maked among others would be intersting. Inhave not been to any where nudist.

Ever humped anything unusual on the farm?Blushing, yes one of the outside corners of the barn...

If you could pick any actor or other celebrity to join you on the farm naked, who would it be?
i was thinking at first maybe Haley Atwell, but have been listening to the band The Pretty Reckless of late and Taylor Momsen is very hot! So... Taylor I think!

Thank you very much for these questions, thoughtful, embarssing, and hard to choose. (Maybe Teyonah Parris from Wanda Vison).

Thank you again and all the best!!
T

Old 04-06-2021, 11:48 AM   #98
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

Quote:
Ever humped anything unusual on the farm?Blushing, yes one of the outside corners of the barn...
And was that naked or clothed?

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to semper_virilis for this post:
Old 04-06-2021, 11:52 AM   #99
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by semper_virilis View Post
And was that naked or clothed?
I was naked when um humping the barn...

More embarrassed now.

Thank you

T

Old 04-06-2021, 12:03 PM   #100
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

If you could pick any actor or other celebrity to join you on the farm naked, who would it be? Ok, or Mary Elizabeth Winstead (whom also is agreat singer). Maybe Tom Hiddleston...

Old 04-06-2021, 12:27 PM   #101
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Are you enjoying the attention on getdare?
How many dm dares are you getting?
Do you stay naked around the farm most of the time? Ever had anyone besides your parents catch you?
Have you thought of inviting other people to your farm and allowing them to be nude? Just to "hang out"?
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tzzzr for this post:
Old 04-06-2021, 01:01 PM   #102
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
Are you enjoying the attention on getdare?
How many dm dares are you getting?It has been very exciting and surprising to be honest. I am very thankful for all the questions and have found so many people who are fatastic and very thoughtful! I have received a number and am trying to do them ina timely manner. Imam behind on a couple, looking down in shame, but I should be caught up later today.
Do you stay naked around the farm most of the time? Ever had anyone besides your parents catch you?Yes I am naked most of the time. I have some easy to pull on dresses stashed here and there, and though i have had a number of close calls no one has caught me as yet.
Have you thought of inviting other people to your farm and allowing them to be nude? Just to "hang out"?
I really have not yet the idea of the community is new to me and after almost 9 years on my own, more or less, I have grown to really enjoy the solitude.

I hope that I have answered your questions ok!

Thanks for your time and thoughts!
T

Old 04-07-2021, 01:19 PM   #103
kaiman
getDare Zealot

As an italian, the pizza and pasta question was painful to ask

If you could choose to live in a fantasy/sci-fi world from a book/game/movie/anime, which one would it be?

Do you like gaming?

Would you partecipate in a bet that has a forfeit breaking your limits? aka are you a bet junkie like me

Since you like overstimulation, have you ever tried or considered suction toys?

Have you ever masturbated or had sex hidden in public?

The most crazy place you had sex and masturbated in?

Rank the four seasons telling what you like about each one

Ever took a naked bath in the sea or in the ocean?

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA

Last edited by kaiman; 04-07-2021 at 01:59 PM.
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to kaiman for this post:
Old 04-07-2021, 03:21 PM   #104
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post
As an italian, the pizza and pasta question was painful to ask

If you could choose to live in a fantasy/sci-fi world from a book/game/movie/anime, which one would it be?Human Known Space from Larry Nivens Ringworld and associated novels and short stories.

Do you like gaming?Yes. I have played some D&D, play consol RPGs like Fallout 4 and Skyrim.

Would you partecipate in a bet that has a forfeit breaking your limits? aka are you a bet junkie like meNo, sorry the limits be limits.

Since you like overstimulation, have you ever tried or considered suction toys?I have and I have a portable milking machine...

Have you ever masturbated or had sex hidden in public?Yes though I was in view of people they were pretty far away mayb could see me but they did no act like it.

The most crazy place you had sex and masturbated in?Probably the above example oitside on a hill looking down on farms below.

Rank the four seasons telling what you like about each one
1 Summer, I love hot weather!
2 Spring as it is almost summer
3 Fall its still warm and not yet winter
4 Winter too cold

Ever took a naked bath in the sea or in the ocean?Not in the ocean or a sea. Imhave skinny dippped in local pond.
Thanks for the great questions!
Take care!
T

Old 04-07-2021, 04:20 PM   #105
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Ooooh I thought from the answers that you used the milking machine only on breasts but now I changed my mind

Have you already tried using the milking machine on other parts beside breasts?

What's the worst nightmare that you can recall? And the sweetest dream?

What's the most significant and life changing choice you made in your life?

In the alternate reality where you chose the other path, where do you think you are today?

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to kaiman for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk