Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 03-31-2021, 07:39 PM   #61
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Haha I just read more carefully the desert island answer and it's just fucking perfect. I'm gonna steal that list from you . I can survive for years with that. Using mine I would be dead in days.

Since you mentioned it a couple times, what are the top five items in your bucket list?

Are there also some sexual things on that same list?

If you could go back in time, where and when would you go?

You find a lamp with a genie that can fulfill three wishes. They could be anything. What would you ask?

Sexiest singer in your opinion?

Did you put anal in limits because you tried it and didn't like it or because you don't like the idea and you don't want to try it?

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to kaiman for this post:
Old 03-31-2021, 09:08 PM   #62
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post
Haha I just read more carefully the desert island answer and it's just fucking perfect. I'm gonna steal that list from you . I can survive for years with that. Using mine I would be dead in days. Note I still had music too

Since you mentioned it a couple times, what are the top five items in your bucket list?I really dont have a bucket list and was kinda just using a turn of phrase TBH sorry to disappoint.

Are there also some sexual things on that same list?Well not sure but really no list as such.

If you could go back in time, where and when would you go?Thats a hard one and it would depend on how long what i could bring back (if anything) Is Dr Who involved, or better yes CLARA OSWALD???? Love to see Egypt at tis height as an empire, same with Rome.

You find a lamp with a genie that can fulfill three wishes. They could be anything. What would you ask?OH wow ... It would be nice to be about 5 inches taller... though for me immunity from all diseases and that an immunity for everyone could be discovered and it would be cheap enough for everyone. Im pretty boring. Though maybe in place of the additional 5 inches a life span for me of over 500 years.

Sexiest singer in your opinion?Hmmmm at the moment Taylor Momsen from The Pretty Reckless. I love her voice.

Did you put anal in limits because you tried it and didn't like it or because you don't like the idea and you don't want to try it?I have tried it a few times and really only causes me pain each time and not a good pain...

Thanks again for the questions!!!

T
It has been rough regarding my hyper libido. I had sought medical attention to see if there were new ideas to solve my scar tissue stimulating my clitoris nerves, but other than severing nerves or removal, no.
Instead I chose to live with my hyper-sexuality and will focus on dares here for torturing my pussy and clitoris meanly and nastily. If they are wrecked by torture then my problem will be solved. WRECK AWAY!

Below is link to updated DARES PAGE -
FarmgalT is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to FarmgalT for this post:
Old 03-31-2021, 09:29 PM   #63
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Oh yeah, I wouldn't survive without music. That's why I was saying it's perfect

Ooooh a Doctor Who fan. Will this stop getting better!?

Now you called for it. Favourite Doctor Who? This might end up in a fight

As for the bucket list, I'll rephrase it better. I don't have a list either but there are some things I would like to do while I still can. So:

Are there some experiences you absolutely want to do in your life (example parachute, bunjee jumping, see someone in particular play live etc..)? If there are too much, choose five.

Same for the sex. Are there some sexual experiences that you would never forgive yourself for not trying while you still can?

If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound ?

M / 33 / EU

Old 04-01-2021, 06:58 AM   #64
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

• Do you go naked on the farm while doing chores?
  • Do you have milking machines? Have you ever tried them on yourself?
  • Have you played anywhere odd on the farm? Tractor, milkhouse, barn?
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tzzzr for this post:
Old 04-01-2021, 07:05 AM   #65
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Oh yeah, I wouldn't survive without music. That's why I was saying it's perfect

Ooooh a Doctor Who fan. Will this stop getting better!?

Now you called for it. Favourite Doctor Who? This might end up in a fightA fight?? Hmmm. Matt Smith, especially after Clara Oswald joined him. He was the best bad ass Dr. If not Matt Smith then Peter Davidson from the original run.

As for the bucket list, I'll rephrase it better. I don't have a list either but there are some things I would like to do while I still can. So:

Are there some experiences you absolutely want to do in your life (example parachute, bunjee jumping, see someone in particularr play live etc..)? If there are too much, choose five.Oh dear. Swim in south Pacific ocean. See the launch of a rocket Spacex or nasa ect. Love to see Les Miserables again live.

Same for the sex. Are there some sexual experiences that you would never forgive yourself for not trying while you still can?i cant think of any off the top of my head tbh, but i am sure there are MANY that i have not thought of.

If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound ?I will say that shockwaves will travel trough the air but with no ears and brain to interpate the waves it would not be a sound.
Thankyou again for making me think for answersr to your questions!
Take care!
T
It has been rough regarding my hyper libido. I had sought medical attention to see if there were new ideas to solve my scar tissue stimulating my clitoris nerves, but other than severing nerves or removal, no.
Instead I chose to live with my hyper-sexuality and will focus on dares here for torturing my pussy and clitoris meanly and nastily. If they are wrecked by torture then my problem will be solved. WRECK AWAY!

Old 04-01-2021, 11:52 AM   #66
kaiman
getDare Zealot

But...I wanted to start a fight

Agree and agree. Wtf! Best of og Davidson and from the reboot i liked Tennant a lot but the episodes and the chemistry of the Matt Smith crew were just amazing. Some of my favourite episodes ever are there.

When it's the last time you had high heels on?

Do you own some sexy lingerie?

Next toy you want to buy?

If you had in front of you a button that could completely switch the internet off, would you press it?

Would you prefer a man or a woman to live with you there?

You can bring back to live two dead musicians. Who do you choose?

M / 33 / EU

Old 04-01-2021, 12:50 PM   #67
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Smile

Quote:
But...I wanted to start a fight

Agree and agree. Wtf! Best of og Davidson and from the reboot i liked Tennant a lot but the episodes and the chemistry of the Matt Smith crew were just amazing. Some of my favourite episodes ever are there.

When it's the last time you had high heels on?Oh wow about 3 years ago. I went to a the wedding of a neighbors daughter.

Do you own some sexy lingerie?I have some fleece pjs in case of really cold temps in winter. Do they count?

Next toy you want to buy?I just ordered a few an egg vibrator and a Kippy from bad dragon. Those are my first true toys i have owned.

If you had in front of you a button that could completely switch the internet off, would you press it?sometimes, but the internet my social outlet at this time.

Would you prefer a man or a woman to live with you there?no real preference as such, am still enjoying being by myself here on the farm tbh so no really looking for a person at this time.

You can bring back to live two dead musicians. Who do you choose?Jimmi Hendricks, maybe janis joplin.
Made me think! Thanks again!!
T

Old 04-01-2021, 01:20 PM   #68
Lyb
getDare Addict

What's your favourite movie?

Have you ever travelled outside of the states?

What's your favourite part of farming?

Do you have any pet peeves?

Is there anything in your body you'd like to change?

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2021, 01:40 PM   #69
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Mmmm fleece pjs

Let's make you think even more then hehe

For all of the following, when possible, i also want to hear a brief motivation behind the choice

Philip K. Dick, Isaac Asimov or George Orwell? I don't want to be in your shoes for this one hehe

Hayao Miyazaki, Mamoru Oshii or Satoshi Kon?

Quentin Tarantino, Takeshi Kitano or Martin Scorsese?

Marvel or Dc?

Simpson or Futurama?

Half year all day naked or all year half day naked?

You are forced to make a choice on which food gets completely erased from the face of the planet. Pizza or pasta?

As for sex:

Table or bed?

Abandoned house or fields?

Two hours everyday or four hours every other day?

Risky place or comfortable one?

M / 33 / EU

Old 04-01-2021, 02:03 PM   #70
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
  • Do you go naked on the farm while doing chores?Yes as much as I can. Job and weather permitting. Always wear work boots and gloves alot But if your playing with hay ect overalls.
  • Do you have milking machines? Have you ever tried them on yourself?Blushing red, yes.
  • Have you played anywhere odd on the farm? Tractor, milkhouse, barn?nodding yes barn other buildings outside in the tractor garage, ect. Nodding.
Thank your for your Questions!!!!
Hope your day is great!

T

Old 04-01-2021, 02:10 PM   #71
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyb View Post
What's your favourite movie?The Book of Eli, Alien (original), Grosse Pointe Blank, Fury Road, are 4 of my most watched.

Have you ever travelled outside of the states?yes but justnto Canada.

What's your favourite part of farming?working with the animals and feelng like im good at something, and abit, the solitude in my case.

Do you have any pet peeves?a classic. Stupid people.

Is there anything in your body you'd like to change?
my boobs are a bit too big, be cool if they were smaller so I could run and or Jog more. I have no plans to make anychanges though.

Thanks Lyb :>

Take care and keep on golfing!
T

Old 04-01-2021, 02:16 PM   #72
Lyb
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmgalT View Post
my boobs are a bit too big, be cool if they were smaller so I could run and or Jog more. I have no plans to make anychanges though.

Thanks Lyb :>

Take care and keep on golfing!
T
Keep on golfing? Did I miss something?

I definitely wouldn't change your boobs haha

Ever thought about getting your nipples or sex pierced?

What's your biggest fear ?

Tell us one thing about yourself body or personality that you're really proud of. Hell tell us 3 things

Did you watch Friends? If yes which character are you most similar to? If not what the hell are you doing here instead of watching it?

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lyb for this post:
Old 04-01-2021, 02:45 PM   #73
ScarletMaid
getDare Devil

You should tell them about your upcoming thread!

1.- how did it felt to be forced to edge before the whole chat?

2.-what did tink told you while you were edging?

3.-who else would you like to force you to edge

Limits: Anything not on likes.

PM Dares
ScarletMaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2021, 02:57 PM   #74
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

You have mentioned your boobs being "too big" a few times. What size? We'll be the judge of that. 😜

Do you sleep naked too?

Ever cook naked?

Ever use something from the kitchen as a toy?

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2021, 03:20 PM   #75
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Are you good in the kitchen?

What is your favorite meal to make?

Favorite meal to eat?

Least favorite food?

I know you have animals on the farm but do you grow anything? (Hay, grain, vegetables etc)

Least favorite chore on the farm?
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk