Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 02-10-2021, 02:06 PM   #61
dirty sissy laura

Send a message via Yahoo to dirty sissy laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marquise View Post
"- Most painful pussy torture I can think of ... it must be getting fucked with a toilet brush dipped in hot sauce. The feeling of the hard hairs that maltreat your inside and after my pussy is ruined and sore feel the intense feeling of the sauce that fills you inside and your whole body burns.
And to take it one step further, a clitoral pump that has pumped the clitoris so that it is large and tender, which is then beaten with rubber bands again and again"

This sounds awful. But very erotic. Have you ever done? Or something close to it? Would love to have a victim all tied up so I could do this to them. Thanks for fueling my imagination.

Here's another question: how often do you masturbate? Have you ever thought about masturbating in front of an audience?
cruel but lovely devious mind
dirty sissy laura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2021, 02:38 PM   #62
SubTastic

Again, thank you for another round of questions! And sorry for respond so late, it's been a long day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloxo View Post
So today’s questions...

1. Do you have a favourite outfit you like to wear in the bedroom? (For kinky sessions naturally)

- hmm, this really depends on the day and what suits my mood, and the preference of others ofc! But with what I prefer I do like som nice lingerie. Preferably a body in lace, with a French opening. Some of my favorites also have wholes for my tits to poke out, and I really enjoy having them exposed with easy access. When the lace frames the tits without hiding them, surely makes me feel good. When it comes to color I prefer white, black or bright red. Preferably with red lipstick to match the set!

2. Have you ever shocked someone when you have shared your kink interests?

- No, not that I can think of. However, I haven't shared it with that many. And being forced to make this thread have made me rethink why I do hide it from the world. It's a great feeling being sure about your sexuality, and I'm trying to break down the wall of kink-shaming my self for feeling good about being degraded and used.
I was very unsure how I'd feel being made into exposing myself this way, but it's been a revealing experience, nice mix of humiliation and relief.
... Def made me hornier than before

3. If you could buy any sex you/device and money was no object, what would you get?

This one is easy: a Sybian.

Gets me horny just thinking about being strapped to one of them, dildo ravaging my insides and vibrator on my clit making me scream, both from release and ecstasy.

For your edges...

Thank you for the edges....

1. Insert your silicon butt plug, wear your clover clamps and use your bullet vibe

-Okey, this one was a bitch. Not going to lie.
First of all, I've had so much to do during the day today, so when I started this one I wasn't really that horny, should have written the answers to your questions before edging :*

Clamping my nipples with the harsh bite of the clover clamps do feel better when I'm dripping, but why not start with the worst part? I then proceeded to insert the plug into my tight ass, i struggled a bit getting it in and the movement made my nipples hurt even more. I then spread my labia and placed the bullet vibrator on my exposed clit. I then turned it on, and it was disappointing... Just enough to get me tingling but not enough power to make me satisfied. it took me a long while to reach my first edge.

2. Keep the butt plug, tie your ankles and wrists together and use your wand

-since it took me awhile to get my first edge done i decided to make it a bit more intens and let the clamps stay on as a small punishment. I tied my ankles and wrists and laid on my tender boobs to add to the sensation of being degraded. Having my arms placed on the sides of my boobs pushed them together and made my nipples perk out more. I then placed the wand on my clit and set it to the highest setting to remove some of the pain from the clamps. It did not take me long before I reached the edge and I almost didn't manage to get the vibe away because of my position, and I had to push over on my breasts to get it away in time.

... I did put the vibe back in place and gave myself another edge to relief some of the pain from the sudden weight on my boobs...

3. Go to the shower, wearing a t-shirt and panties, use the stream from the shower head

- unfortunately I live in an apartment with very limited water pressure, so I could not finish this to your liking. I tried my best with being creative, and make this edge horrible. So I pushed a vibrating dildo deep inside me on the lowest setting, teasing my insides, before adding the new Satisfyer Pro to my already tender clit. Feeling the plug in my ass. I did not take me long to get me close to the edge, and it felt magical, closer and closer. Right on the edge of a huge orgasm I simultaneously removed the Pro from my clit and ripped of the clamps.

And I was left horny as fuck with nipples hurting like hell.
Quess the only thing left to do I say thank you for the questions, and thank you. For the edges....

Limits: pics, anything illegal, pee, poop, serious pain/injury, blood

My toy collection has grown a lot, take a look here if you want to get some ideas
SubTastic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SubTastic for this post:
Old 02-10-2021, 02:55 PM   #63
SubTastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty sissy laura View Post
cruel but lovely devious mind
Thank you for your comment, glad you liked what you read on my thread. If there is anything you feel is missing, please let me know and I'll give you a good answer.

My toy collection has grown a lot, take a look here if you want to get some ideas
Old 02-11-2021, 10:02 AM   #64
doflodares

Default questions

2 questions:

1: Have you ever been in an ENF scenario? Caught nude or forced nudity, etc. and please describe if yes

2: would you rather be in orgasm denial, or deny someone their orgasms and why?

TELL ME TO STRIP OR STREAK!!
Every time I get a pm saying:
"edge" I must edge 5 times
"streak" and I will streak
doflodares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 02:04 PM   #65
carbiliantaz

I really like your style, it is rare to see a sub with a creative twisted mind like yours. When I have to punish my sub, I make a point of finding a punishment with a kind of "theme" to fit her transgression.

Example: last week, she came to my place wearing muddy boots left a mess in my living room. As a punishment, she had to thoroughly clean each pair of boots and high heels she owns and hump them to edge and shine them with her love juices. After that, I made her clean her juices off the shoes with her tongue. She also lost the right to wear shoes in my apartment building, she has to take them off at the front desk (this is more humiliating than it sounds, especially when we have visitors).

I'll give you a series of situations and I want you to tell us how you would see yourself punished for each one. Each bullet point counts as a question, you don't have to answer everything but 5 is a minimum, the last one is mandatory.
  1. Cheating at a board game or being a smart ass and exploiting a loophole in a task given to you
  2. Serving a meal for your master that is cold, overcooked or too spicy
  3. Forgetting to buy groceries
  4. Forgetting to take out the trash or walk the dog
  5. Wearing a mismatched set of lingerie
  6. Playing with yourself without permission
  7. Being rude to your boyfriend's guests
  8. Not being shaved neatly
  9. Not wearing your butt plug, despite being told to do so
  10. Being too chatty with your friends about your boyfriend's kinks
  11. Spending too much on clothes/accessories/toys
  12. Whichever reason you got your last punishment for (describe it)

Don't do the edges just yet, I'll give you specific instructions depending on which questions you decide to answer.

Last edited by carbiliantaz; 02-11-2021 at 02:07 PM.
carbiliantaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2021, 01:44 AM   #66
SubTastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by doflodares View Post
2 questions:

1: Have you ever been in an ENF scenario? Caught nude or forced nudity, etc. and please describe if yes

2: would you rather be in orgasm denial, or deny someone their orgasms and why?
Thank you for your time and questions!

1. I don't think I have, it's been times where I haven't been allowed to wear clothes around the apartment, but forced nudity have not been the main focus of the clothes denial, mostly so my holes would be ready or to make it harder for me to keep toys in when walking naked.

2. Hmm, I don't think I would get anything out of denying someone and it would rather leave me feeling like a bad sub. So I would prefer me to experiencing the denial, all tho with regular edges to keep me focused and horny. I tend to forget about my denial and hornyness, if im not reminded about it often.

Hope that answers your questions! Should I pass the power of my edges on to the next person?

Old 02-12-2021, 04:19 AM   #67
SubTastic

Exclamation Scenarios for punishment

This is a very interesting question and it's been a hard answer to write. As a sub by heart I only make punishments if I'm forced to make my own punishment, but I've tried my best, some of them are based on earlier punishments I have endured and I hope this is alright.

Disclaimer: very long answer ahead!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carbiliantaz View Post
I really like your style, it is rare to see a sub with a creative twisted mind like yours. When I have to punish my sub, I make a point of finding a punishment with a kind of "theme" to fit her transgression.

thank you so much for liking my style, as a sub I see it as my duty to please and giving fulfilling answers makes it easier to do that. And I do have a twisted mind :*

Example: last week, she came to my place wearing muddy boots left a mess in my living room. As a punishment, she had to thoroughly clean each pair of boots and high heels she owns and hump them to edge and shine them with her love juices. After that, I made her clean her juices off the shoes with her tongue. She also lost the right to wear shoes in my apartment building, she has to take them off at the front desk (this is more humiliating than it sounds, especially when we have visitors).

Might i ask what reaction your sub had to this, could you see any emotion from her showing what she felt? Be that horny or frustrated?

I'll give you a series of situations and I want you to tell us how you would see yourself punished for each one. Each bullet point counts as a question, you don't have to answer everything but 5 is a minimum, the last one is mandatory.

Don't do the edges just yet, I'll give you specific instructions depending on which questions you decide to answer.
The scenarios:

Cheating at a board game or being a smart ass and exploiting a loophole in a task given to you

This one is too wide to be defined under one punishment. Generally one where she remembers what she did wrong, I think a good dice punishment would fit in most cases.
And ofc if she exploits a loophole she should be forced to do the task properly with more incentive. If this was washing the house she should have a clit clamp tied from her pussy to her toes and same with her nipples so she feels her punishment when she walk around doing her task properly. Very important that she clean on top of shelfs etc. So she has to tiptoe stretching her clamps.
Should make her remember to do her task properly the first time around.

Serving a meal for your master that is cold, overcooked or too spicy

With this one the punishment should fit the crime. Depending on what went wrong with the meal I would expect to be punished in different ways.
If the meal is:

Cold, insertion of ice cubes in all holes. As many as possible in both asshole and pussy. With the pussy lips clamped shut so the ice don't slide out. If the meal was particularly cold it would also be expected to part the clit and add thoothpast directly on the exposed bud and generously around all openings to add to the coldness.

If the meal was overcooked all holes should be probably fucked tender, leaving them feeling over-used and abused, while the sub would not be allowed to cum. If the meal is particularly overcooked it would also be expected to spread hot wax on nipples, clit and generously around all openings and the body in general.

If the meal is to spicy I would expect to be punished one of two ways, one being shorter and one longer. The short one would be to whip nipples and pussy thoroughly befor applying hot sauce to the nipple, pussy and ass area. The longer one would start with the same whipping, but instead of hot sauce a full chili would be inserted in the cunt and is expected to be worn for a set amount of time, leaving it to be cracked throughout the day, spreading its juicy burn at random times.
... Though it would be expected that my dom found a suitable chili and not a devastatingly strong one.

Forgetting to buy groceries

If a sub forgets to by groceries it would be expected that the groceries would be shopped without wearing underwear or while wearing nipple clamps inside the bra leaving them extra tender. All holes should also be available if the Dom feel like more incentive should be inserted into her.
While shopping the sub should make two lists, one with the original groceries and one with a set amount of items that should be inserted into pussy and ass. This list should include different sized fruits, vegetables, food packed in interesting packaging, toothbrush, and more. Important that all are different sizes and some bigger objects.
When returning home, all objects should be tried inserted and if the sub has overestimate their ability to insert something or if she underestimate or try to get out easy, and the objects all just slip in. Then a new punishment should be implemented to the doms liking.
... I would recommend getting the slut properly horny and wet before she leaves for the store, making her overestimate the size of her holes, and thus making the punishment worse when she fails to insert the collected objects.

Wearing a mismatched set of lingerie

No underwear allowed. Rather simple punishment, but a good sub should never forget the importance of matching lingerie and if forgotten should wear matching exposed tits and exposed pussy for a set amount of days.

Playing with yourself without permission

Again, one of two ways. If the sub forgets that she is not the master of her own pussy and tits she should be forced to edge, and left dripping and in need. The edges should accure at two different times a day so she don't forget how helpless she is. And the torment should continue for as long as the dom wants, the suspension of not knowing when the next cum would accure will make her remember that she is owned.
The other could be done on its own or after execution of the first. Strip the sub down spread eagle and use toys, cocks and nipple clamps to give her a good orgasms torture, forcing her to cum again and again until she can take no more. When the dom see fit, a clit clamp should be placed on the broken clit, the dom should get on with his day leaving the sub bound and clamped remembering her position and focusing on her sore clit and her need for it to not be touched again. And ofc take all clamps of, or if the dom wants to have more fun, give her another round.

Not being shaved neatly

Maybe tying the sub to a table with her legs spread wide leaving her pussy exposed. The dom should then feel free to remove hairs as he see fit, tweezers, wax or razor. Could also be removed after a good whip so she remembers to shave in the future

Not wearing your butt plug, despite being told to do so

If a slut forgets to wear her plug she should be forced to wear a much bigger plug on the daily until she is comfortable with it. This will leave her desperately and painfully filled for enough days to make her see the normal plug as a release and she will not forget how lucky she is to be wearing that one.

Being too chatty with your friends about your boyfriend's kinks

Hmm, a hard one. I will say that the sub should expect to try out all kinks that her bf has. Also the ones she is not seeing as her own, a good sub should be able to forget about her needs and fully commit to others.

Whichever reason you got your last punishment for (describe it)

I was very needy/horny and allowed my self to get my self of, multiple times, without asking.
I was forced to make this thread as I don't normally appreciate exposure and humiliation, but tho it was ment as a punishment I got wildly turned on by having to open myself to the internet and I was not expecting the thread to be this big, I though maybe I would get 3-4 questions.

Seing how i got so turned on by answering the question it was decided that I was to edge for each answered question. The edges are acting as an incentive to drop all inhibitions and show what a horny whore I actually am to the word.

I'm also building up the guts to go through with a punishment I received yesterday for not answering a question I was asked in pm. I need to use my labia spreader and pump up my clit to get it sensitive and exposed, before whipping my pussy 20 times.

I did not answer three of the scenarios, the one about taking out the trash, being rude to my boyfriends friends and about spending to much on clothes etc.

The first I did not answer due to lack of creativity.

Second, due to me actually really liking my boyfriends friends so I don't relate to this.

Third, I spend a reasonable amount on clothes etc, and I work in a field where I need to be business appropriate so I feel like the money spent is needed. The only one of these I can relate to alot is spending to much money on sextoys...

I will be awaiting your instructions in regards to the edges. I would also offer you the edges from the last person before you, seeing how they had no instructions.

The following 2 users say Thank You to SubTastic for this post:
Old 02-12-2021, 06:28 AM   #68
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Okay, let’s keep that edge streak going

1. What was the biggest kinky bet you made? Did you win?

2. If you are sat alone and your mind turns to kink, what normally pops into your head first?

3. What is the strangest place you have done an edge?

Your edges from me:

You may need to do this in the bathroom...

1. Pour some honey over your breasts and use your wand

2. Pie yourself in the face (whipped cream on paper plate will do) and use your dildo vibrator

3. Pour some yoghurt over your head and use your fingers

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2021, 08:24 AM   #69
SubTastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloxo View Post
Okay, let’s keep that edge streak going

1. What was the biggest kinky bet you made? Did you win?

Hmm, not sure if I've done many kinky bets. Not my most familiar field. What I have done is play som kinky games. And there was no clear winner, both partners in play had a lot of fun though. The main point of the game is that you are trying to reduce your handicap time, and the handicap changes from session to session.

In the first part of the game one partner is bound and are trying to hold the orgasm at bay for as long as they can while the other one is trying to make you cum as fast as possible to reduce their handicap in the next round. The first round has a set amount of time, we played with 15 I think, and I tried to not cum for as long as I could and managed to hold it for about 6-7 min, that left 7-8 min for post orgasms torture.

I link to it to make it more explainable!

https://m.tnaflix.com/hd-videos/Mask...h/video4329692

But thanks for the question, just found that part no 5.of the game is out and are looking forward to trying it!

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...pkey=170944402

2. If you are sat alone and your mind turns to kink, what normally pops into your head first?

That really depends. But I guess most days a double penetration fuckmachine. Just feeling like everypart of my body is used. This usually leads to a scenario where I'm either thinking about being bound to the machine until I'm fucked dry, or some sort of scenario where I'm used by multiple people.
Latly I've found that I'm keen on trying a nice gangbang, leaving me unable to walk for days!

3. What is the strangest place you have done an edge?

Hmm, I had a couple of edges on a plane. That might be top of my list, super horny on our way to a couples retreat and couldn't hold it. So we started teasing each other on the plane.
And no, I'm not a member of the mile heigh club just jet!

Your edges from me:

You may need to do this in the bathroom...

1. Pour some honey over your breasts and use your wand

I did this while sitting on my knees in my shower, poring honey on my breest and gently touching my nipples soaking them in honey. I took the liberty of adding my clover clamps to the nipples.

I then actually used honey as a lubricant mixed with spit and my own juices. My clit is so tender after multiple days of edging and I did not dare to turn my wand on high... But it did not take long at all to reach the end, but I was prepared for it to be hard one to not cum so I ripped the clamps of. Which was easier than normal with the honey covering my boobs..

2. Pie yourself in the face (whipped cream on paper plate will do) and use your dildo vibrator

I'll admit, this was not necessary my favorite, first of it started with me being a disappointment, I had no whipped cream and used yogurt instead. But I pied my self using what I had. I then reached between my legs and inserted the dildo vibrator turning it high, it normally takes me a long while to edge with only internal stimulation, but again, super in need of release and it felt awesome having my insides trembling. I reach the edge much faster than anticipated and almost didn't make it in time.

3. Pour some yoghurt over your head and use your fingers

Again not my favorite edge, the yogurt was sticky and very cold while I was kneeling in the shower. I started finger fucking my pussy which felt awesome after the vibrator had warmed it up properly for me. While I was fucking my self I grabbed my tit and played with my sore nipple, still sticky from the honey. After a couple of minutes I switched to laying on my back with my legs up against the wall. I spread my pussy with one hand and startet fingering my clit with the other. I layed there enjoying my self for some time and finally reached the edge, this time being a good girl and stopping at just the right time!
All in all, fun trying out mess, and I might incorporate honey in the future! The rest maybe not on my own, but next time I try it I think it would be if a partner would like to see me covered!

Old 02-12-2021, 09:22 AM   #70
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Since you asked so nicely in your pm, let me ask you some more questions. Your response are very fun to read, quite in detail as well

1) Tell us what you love about your Master.

2) What is the longest you have been without an orgasm?

3) What is your favourite toy?

4) What is your least favourite toy?

5) What is your current fantasy about how you get to cum?

Edges:
1) Reread your answer out loud and finger yourself during it. Edge without touching your clit. If you need more time, keep on rereading it.

2) For each day in your answer, add one piece of bondage equipment of your choice. If you run out, or it becomes infeasible, use cloth spins for the remainder. Put your hitachi on the floor, and while restrained, edge yourself on it.

3) Simple. Use your favourite toy in the intended way and edge during its use

4) Once more Simple. Use your least favourite toy in the intended way and edge during its use.

5) Recreate the scenario as closely as you can, but edge instead of orgasm.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2021, 01:15 PM   #71
Dice7
getDare Addict

You go back to your last volleyball team. The alpha girl of the locker room and the coach both approach you separately and suggest that if you submit to them and become their slave in your free time they will make sure you're treated like a star at practice and in games. What do you do? You can't satisfy them both

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2021, 04:25 PM   #72
SubTastic

Default The questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Your response are very fun to read, quite in detail as well

1) Tell us what you love about your master?

I love everything about him, how he makes me feel and how he uses me. He's beautiful cock, fingers, smile. The feeling of reaching ecstasy under the pressure of his body. So many orgasms, and so much fun!

2) What is the longest you have been without an orgasm?
The longest I think I've been denied is probably around 6 weeks.

3) What is your favourite toy?

Ooh, this is one of two. I really like my magic wand. Such nice vibrations and could be used for so much pleasure and even pain if it's used long enough, huge plus that it's connected with a cord! The other is my rabbit, one of the first toys I bought, and it's still going strong, I ow that thing so many orgasms! And the combo of vibe on clit and a thick dildo in my pussy, again, pleasure and pain.

4) What is your least favourite toy?

Hmm, I'll probably have to say the biggest butt plug i have, and the clover clamps, and when it comes to vibration my weakest bullet vibrator, useless little thing. Only works for light teasing...

5) What is your current fantasy about how you get to cum?

I've been thinking about this a lot actually, heh... Even though I would appreciate immediate release, I would like it to last. Having a solid build up with teasing and caressing of my body and playing with Mr.'s cock for a while. Before having my hands tied behind my back, rope around my boobs. Getting my calfes tied tight against my thighs leaving my pussy spread open. Then my knees gets tied to the bed post, leaving me exposed. He pushes a gag in my mouth and clamps my tits leaving the last clamp resting on my clit. Spreads my pussy lips with the labia spreader clips and clamps my clit, the sudden pain making me even hornier, before he steps back to take a look at his masterpiece.

While he stares at my exposed body I can feel my already wet pussy beginning to drip, I need to be touched to be ravaged. He can see my eagerness and how I look with lust at his cock and my own pussy. He tells me to look away but I cant, so he blindfolds me and gives me some lightly painful whips to my pussy. Not enough to hurt me but enough to make me squirm in pain, getting more and more horny by the minute. Before using my own juices as lube to insert a butt plug in my tight ass.

Blindfolded, gaged, clamped up, plugged and exposed. He keeps whipping my body, every hit makes me long for release more and more. Suddenly he stops and I can feel the rabbit being pushed into me, but it doesnt start, he doesn't turn it on, just leaving it there, teasing my insides and gently laying on my clamped clit. I need it, I need him, I need to cum. Hard.

He pushes the rabbit slowly in and out of me, I'm trembling in anticipation. With a final thrust he pushes it deep inside me and turns it on. The vibrations flowing through my body. And I'm immediately on the edge. He feels my body tensing, and how close I am to release. He stops.

I'm screaming into my gag, needing him to know how much I need this. He leaves me dangling for what feels like an eternity. Then the vibe is turned on, this time on high. It takes me about 5 seconds to be back on the edge and I'm begging him to cum, moaning into my gag, trying to communicate with my whole body that I'm not going to hold it for much longer. He askes me to beg, and I beg. I beg with my life. Finally I hear him say that I may cum for him.

Relieze. Relief. So much pleasure. Moaning as loud as I've ever done. Riding the wave for as long as I can. The first orgasm feels like heaven.

Then it becomes intense, he starts trusting the vibe in and out, rhythmical. Its so intense, so painfully intens. I start screaming for him to stop, but he continues, knowing I have more to give. And he's right, not long after I feel the second wave approaching. I start begging again, and this time he leaves me on the edge for longer, he finally tells me I can cum and as I scream in release, he takes of the clit clamp, making all the blod flow back. And the orgasm gets a million times more intens, at this point I'm drooling.

He proceeded to repeat the process one more time. One orgasm later and he stops, the three of them leaving me shaking. He then takes out the gag, and sits on my boobs. Pushing on the nip clamps. I'm opening my mouth in anticipation. While I'm still blindfolded he gently pushes his cock into my wet mouth. And im filled with eager, getting to suck the hard cock. Feeling his hands on the back of my head helping me take his length. It takes a few tries but finally it breaks through the barrier in the back of my throat and I take his whole shaft balls deep. Feeling like a beautiful bj queen.

As I'm enjoying myself you reach back and I again feel the rabbit entering into me. You turn it on, and it's like my body just opens up even more. Your dick sliding in and out of my mouth, my tongue licking and teasing the bottom of your shaft, my clit being stimulated and I'm ecstatic. Riding wave after wave of orgasms, I can feel the orgasms building up through the dick in my mouth, and it's suddenly removed before finish.

You remove the clips spreading my pussy and push your beautiful cock deep inside me, reaching much deeper than the vibrator did. I get fucked relentlessly, with the magic wand now ravaging my sore clit, but I enjoy every trust, every move, I need you deeper, faster, harder.

You pound me like I'm your fuckmeat pulling on my nipple clamps, using me, and I enjoy it. Feeling how the plug tightens my cunt and how the whole sensation is bringing me closer to another orgasm. You speed up and your body tenses as you cum within me. You pull my blindfolds on and command me to look into your eyes as I cum one last time, cumming again make my body shake, it's a fucking exorcism, I can no longer scream when my movement of my body makes me rip of my own nipple clamps, I see the chain of the hanging in your hand as you turn the vibe of. The exhaustion leaves me unable to move, and I'm done.
Thank you for your awesome questions, I hope I answered them to your liking, they definitely turned me on a lot.... The text got a bit to long, so the report on edges follows in the next post.

Last edited by SubTastic; 02-12-2021 at 04:27 PM.
The following user says Thank You to SubTastic for this post:
Old 02-12-2021, 04:33 PM   #73
SubTastic

Default The edges

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Edges.
Edges:
1) Reread your answer out loud and finger yourself during it. Edge without touching your clit. If you need more time, keep on rereading it.

- I had to rewrite my first respons for it to be a bit more juicy, and I had to rereading it a couple of times before I edged.
But jeez I finger fucked my self hard. It was such a trial not being allowed to touch my clit, it really needed some love. But I started out slow using one finger to tease my self around my hole. I then inserted the finger and felt my warm flesh, soaking in my horniness. Again teasing my inside, tickling it. Another finger slipped in and I started pulling my hand in and out, slowly at first but befor soon I literally finger fucked myself. Two fingers was not enough for me and I tried insert another finger, actually I tried inserting more. But it was tight, so I spent some time spreading my pussy apart with both hands, feeling the delicious pressure.

I then pressed three fingers in and went back to finger fucking myself, with my palm hitting down on my clit. Getting closer to the edge, I needed more. So I took my other hand and caressed my thighs, pinched my nipples and stroked along side my slit. Before I knew I was at the edge, and had to turn back to slow speed feeling the unsatisfied feeling racing through my body.

2) For each day in your answer, add one piece of bondage equipment of your choice. If you run out, or it becomes infeasible, use cloth spins for the remainder. Put your hitachi on the floor, and while restrained, edge yourself on it.

Holy shit, 6 weeks. That's 42 items. I had to be creative with this one. Started with the obvious, gag, 2 nipple clamps, 1 clit clamp, Labia Spreader (2), butt plug, collar and that was just a total of 8.... I was already feeling it.

I did forget to find the clothes pins, and had to walk with what I already applied to the hallway and reach up to get the pins, stretching my nipples and clit.

Back in bed turning to Bondage to get the number down. I applied elastic bands around my tits to make them perkier. I added about 10-15 in total, but I'll count them as 8. I made two ropes ready to be tied from my nipple clamps to my toes, And one from my clit to my collar (kind suggestion on dm) (3). I also attached the forced waist band so I could connect my handcuffs to it on my back, and it looks hot (1). Now I'm at 20, and I still need 22.

I then stuffed two kegle balls into my cunt, having a hard time, already, keeping them in due to my spread lips and all my pussy juice.

I moved to the floor placing my hitachi wand between my legs, placing my clit and pussy on the head. With the cord going bak, between my legs. Sitting there knees spread, without turning on the vibe just jet, I was so horny at this point. Almos edge just humping the still vibe.

I knew I would use 4 hand cuffs. So I had to attach 18 clothes pins, I placed them around my body, from my tits down my stomach I made two lines of 7, from both boobs to my pussy (14), the last 4 I placed on my inner thighs.

Finally I connected my nipples to my toes, stretching them backwards, and my clit clamp to my collar pushing me forwards. At this point I just needed to turn on the vibe to ease the pain. I then placed cuffs to my ankles, and left the last two loops ready to connect to my hand cuffs, I placed cuffs on my wrist and had the other side connected to my belt. As a last touch I connected my ankles to my wrists and started rocking my, at this point super sore clit, to the vibe. I really needed the realise from all the pain inflicted on my body, especially nipples and clit. The pain made it harder to reach the edge but when I got there I had a haaard time stopping in time. And rhe sudden movement stretched on all my parts, nipples, clit, pussy lips everything!

It really sucked not being able to cum after so much effort, and taking everything of hurt like shit all 42 pieces.

The hardest edge I have done in my life, but very fun, and I loved the challange! I like what your kinky mind put me up to...

3) Simple. Use your favourite toy in the intended way and edge during its use

I'll make this a little shorter, I spent my edge humping my rabbit vibrator! I was pissed at my wand after the second edge... My clit was extremely sore after the torment of the clamp so I had to take it slow and keep it at the lowest setting, but thinking about how I was sitting on the floor earlier cuffed and clamps, got me going and my imagination got me to the edge. Once again leaving me more desperate.... I need release.

4) Once more Simple. Use your least favourite toy in the intended way and edge during its use.

This is no fun.... I hated this one. It took a long time and it was a steady tease. I started out clamping my tits again, I could not take the clovers and used tweezer clamps instead. I then tried to insert my biggest plug but I could not fit it inside me... I really really tried but my ass couldn't handle it, very sorry if I disappointed you. So I used the smaller one from befor. I then tried to edge using one bullet, but I was to fucking horny. So I inserted as many as I could in my wet fucking pussy. Being teased from the inside and the outside. I slowly climbed towards the edge and finally reached it, but it was not a fun one.

5) Recreate the scenario as closely as you can, but edge instead of orgasm.

I tried my best at doing the scenario on my own and actually ended up edging a few times to make up for the orgasms I'm waiting for! I ended with 4 edges more on this round...

Thank you for great questions and for making me be creative when excecuding my edges.

I'll be so happy to answer more and seeing what else you have in store for me...

Old 02-12-2021, 06:01 PM   #74
SubTastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice7 View Post
You go back to your last volleyball team. The alpha girl of the locker room and the coach both approach you separately and suggest that if you submit to them and become their slave in your free time they will make sure you're treated like a star at practice and in games. What do you do? You can't satisfy them both
Probably the alpha girl. First of all, I see a lot of good reasons why having a mistress is a good thing. They know their way around a pussy and can dominate you in a different way. Secondly, I would feel bad if I got special treatment from the coach, compared to the rest, we are a team after all!

Old 02-12-2021, 06:47 PM   #75
girf69

Default Questions

Before continuing grab your new alligator clips and put one on tip of each nipple and exposed clit. Then with all remaining line your inner lips with them.

Now questions

1. What’s your most painful fantasy?
2. What’s your fav toy?
3. What’s your least fav toy
4. What’s your perfect date?
5. What’s your fav holiday?
6. What’s your dream vacation?
7. When is your birthday?
8. Have you ever tried something you will never try again?
9. What’s you fav food?
10. What’s your biggest turn off?
11. What’s your biggest turn on?
12. Do you prefer video, board, or card games?
13. Do you prefer porn or erotica?
14. How horny are you and have you ruined any panties with your juices yet?
15. How you like those alligators?

Now take off the alligators

As for your edges

Go get your 3 point clover clamps 3 rubber bands, and weights and wrap the nipple ones 4 times with a rubber band and clit one 3 times.

Start off getting the clovers all set and on.

Now just have first edge

After your first edge add 1lb weight on the chain near your clit.

Edge again. Then add weight to chain near right nipple

Edge for third time. Then add weight to chain near you left nipple.

At this time leave them on while you write the report part for edges, try to make sure they hang and swing.

After you finish everything you are free. Sore but free.
girf69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edging, forced orgasms, interrogation, orgasm control, torture me