Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-15-2017, 01:23 PM   #1
please_me

Default Kik Inspection & Rating

Some of us always wonder what others think of how we look (or we just want to be judged, humiliated, or exposed). I like to think of it as an inspection Here is where you can do it!

Guidelines are simple...

For those of you who want to expose yourself for an inspection and rating, or those of you who like to inspect and rate others, you can post your Kik here! Just give your Kik, put down whether you are an inspector or you want to be inspected, and start recieving/sending pictures through Kik!

Just do as follows:

Kik username:
Role: "Inspect and rate me!"/"I will inspect and rate"
Photo request: pussy/cock/boobs/full body

Inspectors, please give detailed reviews and respect limits! Also, feel free to request more than one picture!

(I would like to be inspected and rated, but please pm me for my Kik).

Like: praise, spanking, orgasm/masturbation control, humiliation/degradation, teasing, denial, light pee control, light pet play, light exhibition

Limits: anal insertion, extreme pain, public, family/friends, anything above neck, body writing, gag, extreme exposure/blackmail

Message me your kik and “guided masturbation” if you want to tell me how to play with myself.
please_me is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to please_me for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exposure, inspection, kik, lush, picture, rate