Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 05-06-2023, 06:00 AM   #46
FoxyFemboy

Okay so buy a large can of refried beans and a bottle of lemonade. You are going to wear a triple diaper, putting the lemonade into the front of the outermost layer (so your diaper turns yellow) and dumping the beans into the inner most diaper. You must go to a cinemas dressed like this, and cannot change until you get home. Also, any bathroom urges you have at the cinemas may be acted on instantly without restraint. Have fun

ᴥᴥᴥ Keep me a Good Pup ᴥᴥᴥ
┌──────────────────────────┐
24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy
└──────────────────────────┘

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Diapers, Scat, Pee, Messy, Being called "Cute" or "Pup", ABDL, Orgasm, Sissification, Humiliation/Degradation, Crossdressing, Light Anal, Bondage, Paws/Feet, Hidden Public, Petplay
Dislikes:
Pain, Denial, Pics, Chastity, Unimaginative Tasks.
Limits:
Rough Anal, Family, Full Public
FoxyFemboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2023, 01:50 PM   #47
austinboy

Put a full stick of butter up your butt and diaper up. Pull on your skimpiest running shorts because you’re going to get some exercise! Go out for a run, and run away from your home only turning around once you’ve messed your diaper. You’ll be dehydrated after your run, so drink up, you can only change out of the messy diaper once it starts to leak.

Kik me at austinboy86 with your diaper tasks or for other fun play
PM me if you do any of my dares. I'd love to hear how it goes.
PM me your worst humiliating diaper dares
austinboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2023, 07:03 PM   #48
EquivalentTrash

Put a peeled banana up your ass, then put in a dildo and 3 diapers. Spend an hour shopping at the mall. If the dildo falls out, you mess, or you cum, add another diaper each time. After the hour, go home and change

Likes: Diapers, public, piss, mild scat, bathroom control, crossdressing, anal, non-face pics and vids.

Limits: Illegal, Blood, CBT, pain, Family and friends, extreme exposure, personal info, face pics, scat thats not in a diaper.

Things I own: ABDL diapers, Medical Diapers, Pullups, cloth diaper, plastic pants, enema, laxatives, onesie, dildos, butt plugs, limited crossdressing

Kik: EquivalentTrash
EquivalentTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 09:22 AM   #49
FoxyFemboy

wear 1-2 diapers and try to make them obvious under your clothing (tight pants, sweat pants so the crinkle is obvious, etc...), then go to at least three public places you are comfortable wearing at. you must finish a beverage at each stop and cannot go home to change till you have done the whole thing. you might want to cut wholes on the inside diaper so you don't leak!

24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Diapers, Scat, Pee, Messy, Being called "Cute" or "Pup", ABDL, Orgasm, Sissification, Humiliation/Degradation, Crossdressing, Light Anal, Bondage, Paws/Feet, Hidden Public, Petplay
Dislikes:
Limits:
Old 05-29-2023, 06:33 PM   #50
BabyMatt

Put on enough diapers to make you waddle, cut slits in the inner ones, now you are not allowed to change till that BIG diaper of yours is leaking!

Likes:diapers(dry, wet or messy), humiliation, forced diaper wearing/useage, being babied, hidden public.

dislikes/punishments: cornertime, line
writing,

Limits:Full public, diapers on face, family/friends, pics of face, videos, full body

anything not listed ask!

Toys/things I have: Diapers, diuretics and laxatives

I am looking to be Blackmailed into diapers if interested check this thread out: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...82#post5324982
BabyMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2023, 08:28 PM   #51
EquivalentTrash

Put on 3 diapers. Go to a secluded public area, and take 5 exposing diaper pics. Post them on exposedrealfun.

Likes: Diapers, public, piss, mild scat, bathroom control, crossdressing, anal, non-face pics and vids.

Limits: Illegal, Blood, CBT, pain, Family and friends, extreme exposure, personal info, face pics, scat thats not in a diaper.

Things I own: ABDL diapers, Medical Diapers, Pullups, cloth diaper, plastic pants, enema, laxatives, onesie, dildos, butt plugs, limited crossdressing

Kik: EquivalentTrash
EquivalentTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2023, 12:26 PM   #52
Pissybaby
Baby Member

Wear double diapers and a skirt to the nearest mall. You must spend at least 45 minutes shopping in girl stores. You may leave the mall after the time has passed and after you've thoroughly used your diapers.

Likes: diapers, pee holding, degradation, pain, impact, gaslighting, humiliation, mess, bondage, pet play
Limits: illegal, blackmail, family, face pics, knives

Kik: hewwo.27
Pissybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2023, 03:01 PM   #53
FoxyFemboy

Buy a large can of refried beans and a bottle of lemonade. You are going to wear a triple layer diaper, putting the lemonade into the front of the outermost layer (so your diaper turns yellow) and dumping the beans into the inner most diaper. You must go to a movie theatre dressed like this, and cannot change until you get home. At all times, at least one inch of the diaper must be visible above your waist line.
Also, any bathroom urges you have at the theatre may be acted on instantly without restraint.

24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Dislikes:
Limits:
Old 07-18-2023, 02:28 PM   #54
RandomStranger

Enjoy a 2L soapy enema with one diaper over and some chunky soup in there, you can release after 30 minutes but you can only stop this dare an hour after you release
M/21/Bi
I will do any dice dare PM’d to me as long as it is within limits

KIK: NeedDares
Toys and Clothing Clothing (lingerie and normal pictures)
RandomStranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 09:34 AM   #55
FoxyFemboy

You must wear double diapers with "FoxyFemboy's Little Baby" written on the front and go out shopping. Before heading out make sure to drink at least a litre of water and enjoy a big meal. Make sure to bring a change with you as you will be changing in whatever store you go to once your diapers are to the point of almost leaking. If daring, pm a pic of you in the restroom with my username on your diaper front, doesn’t have to be face or eve include any skin. Entirely optional though. Enjoy the dare!

24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Dislikes:
Limits:
Old 08-19-2023, 04:11 PM   #56
BabyMatt

next time you put on a diaper, you are not allowed to remove it untill it is fully saturated, during this time you must also mess the diaper.

Likes:diapers(dry, wet or messy), humiliation, forced diaper wearing/useage, being babied, hidden public.

dislikes/punishments: cornertime, line
writing,

Limits:Full public, diapers on face, family/friends, pics of face, videos, full body

anything not listed ask!

Toys/things I have: Diapers, diuretics and laxatives

I am looking to be Blackmailed into diapers if interested check this thread out: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...82#post5324982
BabyMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2023, 09:49 AM   #57
Herwhoralhighness

Put on double diapers, tape the leg guards to your legs with tape so there's no leaking. Wear it until it's saturated, when it is you will write a diary entry on why you deserve to be in soggy diapers and why you love them so much. When you finish cum in your diapers before you change.

I'm down for whatever but I wanna wear a pretty skirt
likes, limits and toys
PM dares
my wardrobe
Ask Me Anything
My current rules

Add anything you think i deserve to my calender. Punishments, rules or tasks, I need to do them all.
Herwhoralhighness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2023, 05:12 PM   #58
FoxyFemboy

Drink up a glass of water every 30 minutes for the next 3 hours and get ready to double up in your diapers, cutting a bunch of holes in the inner one. No peeing for the duration! Before getting padded, cut 4 bananas in half and insert each half anally followed by a single marshmallow lubed appropriately. Then plug with one of your larger plugs. You'll be going out on a nice walk, heading out 30 minutes away from the house and then turning to come back. During this walk, you will be wearing that skirt you want to wear alongside any other clothes you fancy. However you mustn't cover the diaper with anything. It should be visible beneath the skirt. Now, you'll probably erupt in your diapers at some point, so make sure to shove that plug back in when you're done. Once back home, if you couldn't help but mess, use the diaper as a hood as you use your mess as lube while you plug-fuck yourself. If you succeed, you can simply dispose of it and clean up before enjoying some clean anal if you like.

24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Dislikes:
Limits:
Old 09-23-2023, 03:41 AM   #59
Stalledsquid119
Baby Member

for this dare you will start by weighing yourself before you go out. your gonna want to put on a nice and thick diaper. your going to start with taking a little drive out in your normal public clothes. you can do this at any time of day as you want. your going to periodically be drinking water all day while out and about running your errands and using your diaper as needed throughout the day. you need to at least have 4 wettings and drink a minimum of 1.5L. once you get home you are gonna weigh yourself against bc subtract your current weight from how much you and therefor your diaper now weighs. if it is more than 3 lbs you win! if you don’t… your going to make a new blog documenting you trying this dare again each day (available) until you succeed
Stalledsquid119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2023, 07:16 AM   #60
Ty_diaper_lover

Roll two dice. The first roll tells you the number of diapers you must wear at once. The second roll tells you the number of hours you must spend in public (at a mall or Walmart or such) before you are allowed to go home and change). The average of the two rolls is the number of cups of water you must drink each hour. Use your diaper for what it's made for. For the entire dare your diaper must be above the waist line with the back of the diaper. If anyone says anything tell them thank you and fixe it. As soon as they are out of sight u must tuck you shirt back into your diaper.

Likes: diapers, wetting and messing diaper, fill diaper with_____,wedgie, semi public diaper dares.

Dislikes: Anal, spanking, hard bondage

Limits: crossdressing, dares longer than a day, family/friends, nude/face pics, videos, pee drinking, edging, cum.

Spoiler:
If your reading this pm me a public diaper dare that I can do
Ty_diaper_lover is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, diaper, diapers, embarrassing, humiliation