Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2023, 08:36 PM   #1
Qwerty4569

Male 21/male/dom seeks 18-30/female/slave in any place (wedgies & more)

21/male/dom seeks 18-30/female/slave in any place (wedgies & more)

Hello,

I am currently in collage and am looking for a female slave. I have a bit of experience with being dominant, but I am eager to improve as much as I can. I am hoping that any dynamic that comes of this will last for a while, so if you are just interested in a one time/couple day thing, please do not bother reading further.

In my daily life currently, I work part time, and spend most of my other time sitting at my computer learning to code. I always try to exercise at least 5 days a week so that I stay in decent shape, and I spend a considerable amount of time making sure that I eat healthy. I am currently 21 years old, 6'1", and weigh 185lb.

I like to make the people I am controlling squirm, either with anticipation for what I might do to them, making the squirm in pain, or from being uncomfortable. Because of this I do not care about pictures as much as other people might, and instead prefer that you take a couple of minutes to send me reports on any task that I give you to do.

Below are some things that I like doing as a dom, however I do more than just what is on this list, and am willing to include other things from your likes, this is just a starting point.

Wedgies-I don't know why, but the thought of your own underpants making you uncomfortable is just fun for me.

Spankings-I like using these in smaller numbers to add a fun sting to your day, or in larger numbers as punishment for misbehaving or breaking rules.

Lines-I use low number of lines as a way to hamulate you and make wedgies more interesting, it will generally be something like write "I love getting the wedgie" 5 times while sitting in a chair wedgie.

Bladder Control-I like using like bladder control to make wedgie a bit more challenging, I generally do not use it in such a way that it would be very hard to hold.

Movement-I will sometimes use movement to make any wedgie you have dig deeper into you. These movements will be fairly easy. An example would be "Do 5 jumping jacks" while you are in a bra connection wedgie.

Orgasm Control-I am not interested in controlling how you orgasm, I am more interested in controlling when you orgasm, and giving you challenges that you have to do to earn your next orgasm.

Some things that I am not willing to do are:

Send you pictures of myself-I prefer not to send pictures too random people on the internet, if things are going well a few weeks in and you want to see what I look like, feel free to ask me then.

Do anything to you that might cause you permanent damage-This is pretty self explanatory, but I do not want to have to worry about your health with any task that I give you.

If you are interested please pm the answers to the following questions and I will get back to you.

What is your age?

What would you want your day to day life to look like as my slave?

Are there aspects of your life that you want me to control and/or are there any habits that you want me to help you break.

What would a moderately painful wedgie be for you?(type of wedgie and duration, just so I have a idea on how difficult of stuff to give you.)

What are your likes?

What are your dislikes?

What are your limits?

Is there anything else that you would like me to know, or any questions that you have for me?

As long as there is a link in my signature to this page, feel free to apply.
Old 06-21-2023, 01:06 PM   #2
Nipplequeen

I am 30 yrs old.
I want my day to day life to lóok as a submissive slave who is there only to get controlled and only to bear the pain and humiliation inflicted by her master secretly

I love nipple pain but after a single task I back out everytime. I want you to control me so that I must make it a habit of inflicting pain in the already painful tits to please you forgetting my suffering.

I don't know about wedgie so please explain

I like spanking, tit abuse and torture

Dislikes and limits are piss,scat, needles, permanent damage

Last edited by Nipplequeen; 06-21-2023 at 01:15 PM.
Old 06-22-2023, 08:15 PM   #3
Qwerty4569

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nipplequeen View Post
I am 30 yrs old.
I want my day to day life to lóok as a submissive slave who is there only to get controlled and only to bear the pain and humiliation inflicted by her master secretly

I love nipple pain but after a single task I back out everytime. I want you to control me so that I must make it a habit of inflicting pain in the already painful tits to please you forgetting my suffering.

I don't know about wedgie so please explain

I like spanking, tit abuse and torture

Dislikes and limits are piss,scat, needles, permanent damage
I just sent you a message. We will see how it goes.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bladder control, spanking, wedgie, wedgie slave