Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-29-2022, 02:02 AM   #1
PainFatty
Account Banned

Default Punish this cunt for lack of motivation

I am a fatty (19/f) who can't seem to lose weight or stay motivated enough to do any work. The chubby tummy and ass make this cunt a very ugly piggy. This cunt also left her pussy hairy because it hurts to remove hair. Because I am a useless cunt please degrade and punish my worthless body for being so ungrateful and help this fatty lose weight and do better.

I only have common household items.

I am very scared but will do as you say and will submit reports. I was told to ask for it to be harsh it also has to be relatively quiet so the loudest thing is my screaming. Make me cry like I deserve.

Limits: (non-hidden) public, severe pain, permanent, animal, family, pictures
Dislikes: Ice, bladder control, moderate pain, gut punch, food control, tit or pussy punishments, degrading body writing
Likes: Mild pain, small pussy and anal insertions, affirmations, sleep deprivation, light to medium thigh punishments

Last edited by PainFatty; 08-29-2022 at 03:42 AM.
PainFatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 02:15 AM   #2
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Do you have any toys? If not what household items do you have available?
Old 08-29-2022, 02:21 AM   #3
PainFatty
Account Banned

This cunt has makeup brushes for insertion, hairbrushes, steel wool, paste, 2 small clothespins, binder clips, electric toothbrush, hairdryer, very hot flashlight, rubber bands. It also can buy common things that seem to be common household items.

Last edited by PainFatty; 08-29-2022 at 02:26 AM.
Old 08-29-2022, 02:26 AM   #4
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Tell us your height and weight.
Old 08-29-2022, 02:28 AM   #5
PainFatty
Account Banned

it is 5'2" and 97.5 kg. it apologizes for being so ugly
Old 08-29-2022, 02:33 AM   #6
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Put binder clips on your nipples. Spank your ass, tits, pussy, and belly fat 98 times each as a punishment for getting so fat. Only after you are done can you remove the clips.
Old 08-29-2022, 02:35 AM   #7
PainFatty
Account Banned

Do you have a preference for the spanking implement?
Old 08-29-2022, 02:37 AM   #8
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by PainFatty View Post
Do you have a preference for the spanking implement?
Use your largest hairbrush, and use the bristle side.
Old 08-29-2022, 03:07 AM   #9
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

Try the weight loss challenge and edgy workout tasks in my signature that should help motivate you

You need to be rewarded for losing weight and punished for gaining or staying the same

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 03:10 AM   #10
PainFatty
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Put binder clips on your nipples. Spank your ass, tits, pussy, and belly fat 98 times each as a punishment for getting so fat. Only after you are done can you remove the clips.
The useless cunt just did its punishment. It never had binder clips put on its nipples so it screamed when they were placed. They stung a lot more than the clothespins it was used to. It wanted to finish the other punishments as fast as possible. It spanked the ass first. Initially, the pain wasn't horrible, but within 20 strokes, its ass started to itch in a painful way and by 40 the bristles were burning the useless cunt's ass. It was almost crying at 98. It then moved to its belly fat, which jiggled after each hit. Its tummy turned a dark shade of red by 98, so its stretch marks couldn't be as easily distinguished from the rest of the tummy. It is still in pain when moving its fat tummy in any way. It then moved to its pussy which felt raw and bruised almost immediately. This worthless and ungrateful cunt had to take a 30 s break after 20 and then again at 80 because it was crying so hard. After finishing 98, it moved to its tits which were already burning from the clips. Around stroke 12, the hairbrush hit the binder clip which hurt a lot and caused the fatty to cry. The fatty continued but tried to avoid the clips as much as possible (feel free to punish it for this) but it still was some of the worst pain it ever felt. After her tits were battered 98 times with a burning brush they were bright red, and it was crying. It wanted to take the clips off as soon as possible. But as soon as the clips were taken off the fatty felt even more pain in its nipples than before and cried as it held its poor boobs and couldn't soothe the rest of its burning, fat body.

Thank you for punishing this worthless cunt. I am in more pain than I have ever been, but I deserve as much punishment as you all wish.
Old 08-29-2022, 03:15 AM   #11
SerBlack
getDare Addict

You have limits and dislikes, write down some likes as well. We can incorporate those in for successful punishments.
Old 08-29-2022, 03:42 AM   #12
PainFatty
Account Banned

Quote:
You have limits and dislikes, write down some likes as well. We can incorporate those in for successful punishments.
Added them above.
Old 08-29-2022, 04:01 AM   #13
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Get completely naked. Put the binder clips back on your nipples and the two small pegs on each pussy lip. Time for a bit of exercise.

Do star jumps and count how many you do. You can have a 30 second break at the half way point (49) Subtract that from 98. Now double that number. Spank your pussy that many times with the bristle side of the hair brush. This is an incentive to push yourself to do as many as you can.

Only after the spanks are finish can you remove the clips. If you reach the 98 you can have a reward.
Old 08-29-2022, 04:29 AM   #14
PainFatty
Account Banned

Quote:
Get completely naked. Put the binder clips back on your nipples and the two small pegs on each pussy lip. Time for a bit of exercise.

Do star jumps and count how many you do. You can have a 30 second break at the half way point (49) Subtract that from 98. Now double that number. Spank your pussy that many times with the bristle side of the hair brush. This is an incentive to push yourself to do as many as you can.

Only after the spanks are finish can you remove the clips. If you reach the 98 you can have a reward.
Completed this punishment. Its nipples are in extreme pain and the cunt is crying and tired. The cunt could only do 85 and hence got 26 more hits to the pegged pussy - it felt like burning iron. Doing the jumps hurt the fatty because its clamped tits bounced with hurt a lot. And its belly fat jiggled which still really hurts from the last punishment. Now the fat lazy cunt is panting and still crying. It is thankful for this as it is a constant reminder of the pain in the fattie's tummy and hence its fatness.

The the unmotivated fattie is thankful for receiving its well deserved punishment and is scared for the pain to come from future punishments.
Old 08-29-2022, 04:31 AM   #15
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Piggy will spend 20 minutes naked in a public bathroom stall. Piggy will flush the toilet first, so the toilet will be clean, and then wash its bulk with the toilet water. Head to toe. If you finish scrubbing your bulk…sit their naked and wet and think of what a wet piggy you are and how this should be your life if you stay a fat, ugly, hairy piggy. Do this every other day until you lose 2 kilos.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
hair removal, punish a naughty slave, pussy punish, tit punishment, weight loss