Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-23-2022, 07:08 AM   #1156
Nousername582

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss.Public View Post
yes the shop owner answered we are talking about some details for when and where ♥ Will be in 1 or 2 weeks probably and in the sex shop again ♥

The shop is about 1h of driving away from my home ♥
Give us some more details. Or she did not give any about what you need to do there?
Nousername582 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2022, 03:03 PM   #1157
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
yes the shop owner answered we are talking about some details for when and where ♥ Will be in 1 or 2 weeks probably and in the sex shop again ♥

Excellent, can’t wait.

An hour drive seems like the perfect distance. Far enough away that you probably won’t run into anyone you know, but close enough to be a totally fine commute… especially just one day a week
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2022, 02:21 AM   #1158
John Frusciante

Default Can't wait

Hi! i'm looking this threat up every day. Please keep us up to date
John Frusciante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2022, 08:12 AM   #1159
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

Small update:

The Sex shop-"Event" (ill call it like that) is already over and i can tell youll love the story ♥ so exposing for me but i guess its fine ♥
Miss.Public is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 09-20-2022, 08:43 AM   #1160
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Oh please do... that would be so much more enjoyable than the work document I have to write..
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2022, 09:08 AM   #1161
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Lightbulb

Quote:

Next time you go have yourselg measured there fpr a steel chastity belt and ask if they do a keyholding service ot know who does.
Old 09-20-2022, 09:18 AM   #1162
Wildcata

Next time you go out wear a skirt and panties when in a public spot slip off panties and leave them you can not hind to do it short skirt
Wildcata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2022, 12:30 PM   #1163
Nousername582

Quote:
Small update:

The Sex shop-"Event" (ill call it like that) is already over and i can tell youll love the story ♥ so exposing for me but i guess its fine ♥
When do we get a report? :P
Nousername582 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2022, 03:43 PM   #1164
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Small update:

Fantastic! I hope it was everything you wanted, plus a little more

Are you pleased with the outcome? Was the shop owner?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nousername582 View Post
When she gets to it. No rush. Her reports are always worth the wait.
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2022, 04:52 AM   #1165
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nousername582 View Post
at the moment i dont really have much time its quite busy keeping up with work,dares and the pic drop dare pics and all the stress both brings with it (even if i love doing dares) ♥

i will probably need 2-3 more days, but it will be worth it dont worry ;P

For me it was very much that happened (even if my total identity was kept secretly (more or less) ♥ I still liked it much and the cashier woman from the shop was pretty happy with it ♥

Probably repeating this someday *-*
The following 5 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 10-07-2022, 03:16 AM   #1166
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

So heres finally the report of the Sex Shop work ♥

I came there knowing not really much what i should do ♥ I just knew time and place ♥ When i arrived at the sex shop the cashier lady instantly recognized me and told me to come in her office ♥ It was 6pm ♥ She told me that i would work there for 6 hours (because the sex shop would close at 12pm) *-* Then she told me i would be naked with a hot lingerie which doesnt cover anything the whole time, but with a mask which should cover my face (it wasnt even all over my face.. only nose and eyes...) *-*
My task then would be to just walk around and stay in the customers part of the shop *-* I was supposed to chill there, walk around, help customers with stuff if they have questions, and i was also supposed to never say no if they asked for anything sexual *-*

I just thought: probably they wouldnt even ask because not many people would be so direct, so i can do this ♥

well ill make it a bit shorter, because its a long time ;P

6-7pm
In the shop was literally nobody ♥ I was very nervous but the thought that it would stay that quiet calmed me down ♥ One guy entered the store in that time frame: A like 50 years old guy ♥ I really had the urge to hide but i cant and wasnt allowed *-* so i just stayed where i was and let him see me *-* I just smiled and when he saw me he made big eyes haha ;P He said "Hi", so i replied "Hey". After a few seconds he came back to mind and said "sorry im just looking for condoms" ♥ I told him ill get some for him and walked away to get them ♥ when i had them he was standing at the counter already, together with the cashier lady, which was smiling at me ♥ I gave him the condoms, he payed and left the shop. The lady said "i knew youd be good for selling stuff" *-* That sentence made me realise i really was just "working" naked in a sex shop interacting with customers *-* I became a bit afraid but there was no way back now *-*

7-8pm
A couple (about 30yo) and later also a single guy (about 25 i guess) entered *-* The couple first totally ignored me except saying Hi to me ♥ Later the single guy entered and asked if he could touch my boobs *-* I was shocked and mumbled "ehm.. yes" *-* He kept doing it for like 10 seconds when the couple noticed and were looking at us *-* Its funny to see what the different people buy in a sex shop ;P The couple bought a remote controlled vibe and the single guy just condoms ♥

8-9pm
At the peak there were like 10 customers in the store *-* I was so nervous, because so many guys and also women were staring at me *-* Actually some just did their thing but at least 1 women and 3 guys were staring at me *-* they also talked to me, asked for stuff of the store but some wanted to spank me some wanted to touch my boobs ♥ luckily nobody fucked or even touched my pussy ♥

9-10pm
It was very quiet at this time ♥ There was one guy looking inside, seeing me, then grabbing a pack of condoms, payed and left pretty fast ♥

10-11pm
At the beginning of this time frame at 10pm the lady came to me and told me now i should sit in a chair in the shop and having a remote vibe in + tied to the chair legs spread *-* The customers were supposed to be able to pay 5€ and can control the remote vibe for 5 minutes *-* She then said: "Have fun, the hours from 10-12 are mostly drunken people or homeless guys", i was shocked *-*
So i was in the room right at the counter in a corner on a chair ♥ naked tied with only a mask, pussy plugged with remote vibrator *-* next to me there was a sign saying the price for controlling *-*
The first customer which entered was actually a woman (about 20) *-* She seemed to be pretty shy first, but when she arrived at the counter carrying a big double sided dildo i was sure she wasnt haha ♥ She saw me, smiled and walked to the counter ♥ She payed and the cashier lady asked her if she wanted to control me *-* She didnt want to ♥
Like 20 minutes later an about 50year old guy appeared, which finally payed to control me *-* I pretty enjoyed it actually (At that point i was so used to being naked there, that my confindence was immense) ♥ I guess he was drunk, but not that much ♥ He turned it on, made it on highest speed at just kept it on for the whole time watching me shivering *-* later From time to time the cashier lady turned on and off the vibe for fun too ♥

11-12pm
Two drunken guys entered the shop *-* when they saw me and the sign they obviously wanted to control me too *-* the younger one controlled the vibe (this time not only max level), while the older one came to me and touched my boobs ♥ The cashier lady was looking but said nothing *-* So the guy kept going, down my belly, grabbing my pussy *-* i was so horny and just hoped the fucking too small mask wouldnt fall off *-* He then said "we saw you from outside, so we thought lets make her cum" *-* I was shocked hearing the sentence "Saw you from outside"... I didnt think about the outside of the shop the whole time... Probably way more people than i thought saw me *-* I became nervous again *-* the guys kept going for another 5 minutes and then finally left ♥ At the last 5 minutes the cashier lady freed me and told me i should get out and get all the signs and other stuff from the shop in for closing *-* I still had the mask on, so i wasnt pretty afraid ♥ There was one sign saying "Today: Naked Employee to use!" and a screen (but it was turned off, i just hope they just showed ads on the screen not me *-*). While i carried the stuff in one stranger woman passed, looked at me, but just walked away as if nothing special happened ♥

Back in office at the end she told me i was great for my first time selling, but she would like to repeat that ♥ This made me nervous, but horny so i just said "hmm yes.. maybe" ♥ then she asked if i also would want to serve others in not a sex shop, more like a prosetute *-* which i quickly denied *-*

I then drove home i hoped nobody recognized me ♥ I was still so horny that i drove home naked the whole hour ♥ im not sure but i think a trucker saw that i was naked but nothing special ;P
The following 13 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 10-07-2022, 05:09 PM   #1167
Redfeild

Great dare and great report really hot.
Redfeild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2022, 02:50 PM   #1168
Antek88

As for the second dare you shouldn't have closed the curtains in the first two stalls. Maybe try one more time in more busy store

Quote:
So as i said i did both of these dares yesterday ♥ since both of them need a clothing store i wanted to do them one after another ♥ the friend i chose was Aylin, as always ♥ But i was pretty scared about what she would do with the clothes because i knew she loves to expose me and embarass me *-*

We drove to a clothing store which is about 1 driving hour away from our hometown to make sure nobody who knows me catches me (or at least to decrease the risk because i actually also know a few people living there) ♥ It was in the evening 9pm (1 hour before the shops there are closing) so there actually were like 1 or 2 people in the shop (the shop isnt that big so still risky) and also the cashier and one other woman for helping customers were still there ♥ I was already happy when the dressing rooms were all empty and felt kinda safe, but i had to think about one thing: if i was like mostly the only person in the shop i would have much more attention *-* but i entered the cabin and undressed *-* aylin left me alone smiling and i waited *-* i heard nobody outside the cabin all the time.. that really kept me calm a bit ♥ when my timer beeped i peeked out of my cabin and saw nobody, but also no clothes or aylin *-* at first i looked in every other cabin to make sure she didnt put it directly next to me or so but the cabins were empty *-* would have been to easy anyway, wouldnt it? *-* So i looked around the shop to search for my clothes or aylin *-* I didnt saw aylin and my clothes neither... *-* So Aylin was outside the shop, but my clothes? The counter (including cashier) was right in front of the entrance so if i had to go out there i wouldnt want to go back in if aylin let my clothes inside so i started to sneak around searching *-* slowly from left to the right, row by row until i had to wait and hide until another customer left the row *-* i was very nervous, especially because i noticed there were a lot of cameras *-* Since the shop was so empty i could easily sneak along almost all rows and could search slowly, but without getting seen, but my clothes were not there... :/ there were only three more options where they could have been:

1: Outside in Aylins hands
2: Very close to the cashier or even in/behind the counter
3: Somewhere very hidden like thrown ontop of a shelf (this would be impossible for me to find so i didnt think she put the clothes there)

So i put everything on one card and walked to the counter (if i had to walk out of the shop naked i would be seen anyway so i wanted to check this first) *-* i sneak towards it from its back so i was ducking like 2m behind the cashier which didnt notice me so far *-* That was the moment i was really happy but also pretty mad at aylin because i found my clothes... right on the counter lol i waited like 5 minutes hidden but she never left the counter so i decided to just grab my clothes quickly and dress *-* i was very very nervous but then i just stood up and walked towards the counter (still from the back) as if everything was normal until the cashier heard me and turned around *-* she instantly looked pretty disturbed and told me to leave... i told her i needed my clothes which aylin left there *-* the looked around, saw the clothes on her right and was wondered how they got there *-* while we were talking and discussing if it were my clothes the other worker woman came and was mad too *-* after a few minutes of discussing they wanted to call the cops haha *-* that was the moment i just grabbed my clothes and ran away *-* the woman was to perplexed to catch me so everything went fine dont worry haha ♥

for the next dare we chose another shop in another place to make sure no cops would be coming for me ♥ (third time the cops were somehow involved in my dares since i started when i was 13 or 14 or so btw ♥)

Another place slightly later (9:15pm -> 10pm is shop closing) ♥ The shop was totally empty except one cashier woman and one customer guy ♥ I went to the changing rooms instantly and grabbed the first jeans i saw ♥ Aylin just walked around in the shop to spectate as "another customer" this time (she promised to not do anything by herself this time to see how strangers react if they see the clothes ♥ I put the handcuffs key in the pocket of the jeans and left it in the first cabin, then undressed in the second and left the note on my clothes and then went to the last cabin in the row naked and cuffed my hands behind my back ♥ During the 20 minutes i realised how long it was and how insanely high the chance for my clothes to get stolen or taken away if they were seen was *-* I felt kinda safe at first because the shop was very empty, but when i reminded that the shop was almost closing there was a chance for a worker to check the dressing rooms if they dont see feet below the curtain for example to make sure the shop is empty when they are closing *-* but i hoped they wouldnt do that ♥ 20 minutes later, so about 9:25pm-9:30pm my timer beeped again and i was happy to be able to leave the shop now, dressed or not ♥ i was pretty happy that nobody opened or checked the cabins during that time ♥ i guess they would do that, but later like 10 mins before closing or so ♥

I peeked out of the cabin and when i saw nobody i already saw both cabins were still closed by the curtains ♥ at first i went to the jeans to get the key ♥ luckily they were still there so i could free myself and i was so happy i even put the jeans back to its place (near the dressing rooms) still naked and then quickly back to get my clothes ♥ they were also still there (i guess i chose just the right time) ♥ when i was dressed i went to aylin and we left ♥ she was mad that i had it that easy because she wanted me to be force to walk home naked and cuffed haha *-*

more pls ♥

the toy testing dare will be fun haha (i will be in the box so no risk to get recognized) ♥
Antek88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2022, 05:25 AM   #1169
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Quote:
10-11pm
At the beginning of this time frame at 10pm the lady came to me and told me now i should sit in a chair in the shop and having a remote vibe in + tied to the chair legs spread *-* The customers were supposed to be able to pay 5€ and can control the remote vibe for 5 minutes *-* She then said: "Have fun, the hours from 10-12 are mostly drunken people or homeless guys", i was shocked *-*
Probably a good thing — if you're in a chair, drunk/homeless guys aren't fucking you.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2022, 01:51 AM   #1170
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

i just got an idea which i cant get out of my mind...
I dont know if its a bad idea, but i guess i should try it to find out lol *-*

The idea is to get caught naked somewhere (idk) doing something (idk) ♥ Everything in a controlled not too public area so only that person sees me ♥

The clue is, the person which is intended to catch me should be a person who really does NOT like me *-* Im so curious what will happen, how that person reacts and how badly ill regret it *-* or maybe the person will be so cruel to me and abuse the situation because he/she maybe even hates me and wants me to suffer or so *-*

Im so curious and its so risky but i cant get the idea out of mind, what do you think? ♥
Probably a very bad idea, maybe i let my friend and aylins friend spectate from a hidden spot to safe me in worst case
The following 4 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi-public