Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-15-2021, 02:28 PM   #1066
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

Ill do the toy tester thing in the sex shop i contacted the woman already again and she loved the idea and is making advertising for the time ill do it now *-* will be in half a week i guess

Another announcement: ill try a challenge ❤️ I got free the whole next week and i will try to stay naked from friday after work until next weeks sunday 00:00 ❤️ I will try to write daily reports there and i need challenges and things to do in these week (within my limits) ❤️ Also i need a few rules and punishments if i break any and also a punishment for everytime dressing ❤️ Probably ill even let aylin take ALL of my clothes with her to her place for that time but i dont know about that part yet what do you think *-* i need a lot of things to do in that week so please give me a lot ❤️
Miss.Public is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 11-15-2021, 02:31 PM   #1067
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by W01f View Post
Well here one. Go to a clothing store. Get into a changing room. Strip! Hand off your clothes to a friend. Wait like 3 minutes. Now go and find your clothes.

Difficulty depends on the friend. Did they hide them? Are the holding them? Are they actively hiding from you? Are they by other people? Maybe they came back and tell you they left them in the bathroom and will be waiting in the car.

Choose your friends wisely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antek88 View Post
I'm really curious if you dare to do this

Go to the shopping centre and clothing store there and take handcuffs.
Take from the shop some trousers and go to fitting room. In one cabin leave thosr trousers and put the key to handcuffs into its pocket. The do to second cabin, strip fully, and leave the note on the pile of your clothes : "if you take those clothes one horny girl will need to walk home naked". Then go to third cabin, handcuff yourself from back and wait 20 minutes. What may happen is:
- both clothes and trousers will stay so you will be free and able to dress
-clothes will be stolen, so you will be naked but with free hands
-Clothes will stay but shop assistant will take the trousers so it will be hard to dress while being handcuffed.
-and the last option :no clothes, no key for handcuffs...
Also both of this will be dont tomorrow probably *-* i was extremely afraid of the second one because its such an extreme risk and such a long time but i cant not think about it at the moment so ill fucking do it omg *-*
The following user says Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 11-15-2021, 02:35 PM   #1068
MySecretSide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss.Public View Post
Another announcement: ill try a challenge ❤️ I got free the whole next week and i will try to stay naked from friday after work until next weeks sunday 00:00 ❤️ I will try to write daily reports there and i need challenges and things to do in these week (within my limits) ❤️ Also i need a few rules and punishments if i break any and also a punishment for everytime dressing ❤️ Probably ill even let aylin take ALL of my clothes with her to her place for that time but i dont know about that part yet what do you think *-* i need a lot of things to do in that week so please give me a lot ❤️
Probably you could start a new thread for this week?

kik MyySecretSide

I prefer girls and couples - I'm not to much into boys

PM Dares

My Limits, Likes & Wanna dos (reworking atm)
MySecretSide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 02:41 PM   #1069
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MySecretSide View Post
Probably you could start a new thread for this week?
Hmmm i kinda want this thread to become hugh but maybe its easier ill think about it ❤️
The following user says Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 11-16-2021, 09:22 AM   #1070
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Well you want to try urethra insertion. Why not get a set of sounding rods? Sounds like a good week to try.
Old 11-16-2021, 05:21 PM   #1071
Redfeild

For the week when you are staying naked you have to go outside for fifteen minutes or longer. If it is not too cold.
Redfeild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 10:07 AM   #1072
MrJB
Distinguished Member

For your naked week, 100% have your friend take away your clothes - that way, you will have to convince her that you really do need your clothes, and part of your punishment will be having to collect your clothes from her completely naked, as well as being naked after you return them to her.

As for rules for the week:
  • Keep all curtains open at all times.
  • You must leave your house/building at least once a day
  • Any edges/orgasms must be done in front of a window when at home
  • When you go out, your keys must be kept inside one of your holes

Each time you break one of these rules, you must go out and let a stranger see you naked before coming home

PM me your likes if you want a personalised dare

Enjoys giving Public, Pain & Humiliating dares
MrJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 11:45 AM   #1073
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrogames View Post
For your naked week, 100% have your friend take away your clothes - that way, you will have to convince her that you really do need your clothes, and part of your punishment will be having to collect your clothes from her completely naked, as well as being naked after you return them to her.

As for rules for the week:
  • Keep all curtains open at all times.
  • You must leave your house/building at least once a day
  • Any edges/orgasms must be done in front of a window when at home
  • When you go out, your keys must be kept inside one of your holes

Each time you break one of these rules, you must go out and let a stranger see you naked before coming home
I like these ♥ small update:

I wasnt sure about putting all of my clothes away for that time but youre right ill give aylin EVERYTHING i got for dressing (except high heels because i guess thats fine or what do you think?) ♥ also if she gets to decide whether i really need them in the worst case or not, so even if i chicken out i can be forced to stay naked *-*

the rules are all accepted, but i have to change the edges/orgasms ONLY in front of a window to "except another task requires to do it somewhere else" ;P

what exactly do you mean by leaving the house at least once a day? like backyard for 1 min or street for 1 min or what? ♥

more pls guys ♥
Old 11-17-2021, 12:41 PM   #1074
MrJB
Distinguished Member

Quote:

I wasnt sure about putting all of my clothes away for that time but youre right ill give aylin EVERYTHING i got for dressing (except high heels because i guess thats fine or what do you think?) ♥ also if she gets to decide whether i really need them in the worst case or not, so even if i chicken out i can be forced to stay naked *-*

the rules are all accepted, but i have to change the edges/orgasms ONLY in front of a window to "except another task requires to do it somewhere else" ;P

what exactly do you mean by leaving the house at least once a day? like backyard for 1 min or street for 1 min or what? ♥

more pls guys ♥
A set of the tallest high heels you have should be fine, but everything else goes - the point is to leave you without as much as possible.

The change is fine, since wouldn't want anyone else to not get to choose. The leaving the house once a day should be for at least 5 minutes, and anywhere that you don't own (so can just be the street) - I imagine you will get challenges to go further anyway.

Speaking of which, have your first challenge - Once during the week, you must leave your house in full daylight (so before the sun even touches the horizon), and you may only return after nightfall - You may do what you like with yourself in that time, except just hiding away somewhere completely secret.

PM me your likes if you want a personalised dare

Enjoys giving Public, Pain & Humiliating dares
MrJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 12:43 PM   #1075
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by W01f View Post
Well here one. Go to a clothing store. Get into a changing room. Strip! Hand off your clothes to a friend. Wait like 3 minutes. Now go and find your clothes.

Difficulty depends on the friend. Did they hide them? Are the holding them? Are they actively hiding from you? Are they by other people? Maybe they came back and tell you they left them in the bathroom and will be waiting in the car.

Choose your friends wisely.
So as i said i did both of these dares yesterday ♥ since both of them need a clothing store i wanted to do them one after another ♥ the friend i chose was Aylin, as always ♥ But i was pretty scared about what she would do with the clothes because i knew she loves to expose me and embarass me *-*

We drove to a clothing store which is about 1 driving hour away from our hometown to make sure nobody who knows me catches me (or at least to decrease the risk because i actually also know a few people living there) ♥ It was in the evening 9pm (1 hour before the shops there are closing) so there actually were like 1 or 2 people in the shop (the shop isnt that big so still risky) and also the cashier and one other woman for helping customers were still there ♥ I was already happy when the dressing rooms were all empty and felt kinda safe, but i had to think about one thing: if i was like mostly the only person in the shop i would have much more attention *-* but i entered the cabin and undressed *-* aylin left me alone smiling and i waited *-* i heard nobody outside the cabin all the time.. that really kept me calm a bit ♥ when my timer beeped i peeked out of my cabin and saw nobody, but also no clothes or aylin *-* at first i looked in every other cabin to make sure she didnt put it directly next to me or so but the cabins were empty *-* would have been to easy anyway, wouldnt it? *-* So i looked around the shop to search for my clothes or aylin *-* I didnt saw aylin and my clothes neither... *-* So Aylin was outside the shop, but my clothes? The counter (including cashier) was right in front of the entrance so if i had to go out there i wouldnt want to go back in if aylin let my clothes inside so i started to sneak around searching *-* slowly from left to the right, row by row until i had to wait and hide until another customer left the row *-* i was very nervous, especially because i noticed there were a lot of cameras *-* Since the shop was so empty i could easily sneak along almost all rows and could search slowly, but without getting seen, but my clothes were not there... :/ there were only three more options where they could have been:

1: Outside in Aylins hands
2: Very close to the cashier or even in/behind the counter
3: Somewhere very hidden like thrown ontop of a shelf (this would be impossible for me to find so i didnt think she put the clothes there)

So i put everything on one card and walked to the counter (if i had to walk out of the shop naked i would be seen anyway so i wanted to check this first) *-* i sneak towards it from its back so i was ducking like 2m behind the cashier which didnt notice me so far *-* That was the moment i was really happy but also pretty mad at aylin because i found my clothes... right on the counter lol i waited like 5 minutes hidden but she never left the counter so i decided to just grab my clothes quickly and dress *-* i was very very nervous but then i just stood up and walked towards the counter (still from the back) as if everything was normal until the cashier heard me and turned around *-* she instantly looked pretty disturbed and told me to leave... i told her i needed my clothes which aylin left there *-* the looked around, saw the clothes on her right and was wondered how they got there *-* while we were talking and discussing if it were my clothes the other worker woman came and was mad too *-* after a few minutes of discussing they wanted to call the cops haha *-* that was the moment i just grabbed my clothes and ran away *-* the woman was to perplexed to catch me so everything went fine dont worry haha ♥

for the next dare we chose another shop in another place to make sure no cops would be coming for me ♥ (third time the cops were somehow involved in my dares since i started when i was 13 or 14 or so btw ♥)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antek88 View Post
I'm really curious if you dare to do this

Go to the shopping centre and clothing store there and take handcuffs.
Take from the shop some trousers and go to fitting room. In one cabin leave thosr trousers and put the key to handcuffs into its pocket. The do to second cabin, strip fully, and leave the note on the pile of your clothes : "if you take those clothes one horny girl will need to walk home naked". Then go to third cabin, handcuff yourself from back and wait 20 minutes. What may happen is:
- both clothes and trousers will stay so you will be free and able to dress
-clothes will be stolen, so you will be naked but with free hands
-Clothes will stay but shop assistant will take the trousers so it will be hard to dress while being handcuffed.
-and the last option :no clothes, no key for handcuffs...
Another place slightly later (9:15pm -> 10pm is shop closing) ♥ The shop was totally empty except one cashier woman and one customer guy ♥ I went to the changing rooms instantly and grabbed the first jeans i saw ♥ Aylin just walked around in the shop to spectate as "another customer" this time (she promised to not do anything by herself this time to see how strangers react if they see the clothes ♥ I put the handcuffs key in the pocket of the jeans and left it in the first cabin, then undressed in the second and left the note on my clothes and then went to the last cabin in the row naked and cuffed my hands behind my back ♥ During the 20 minutes i realised how long it was and how insanely high the chance for my clothes to get stolen or taken away if they were seen was *-* I felt kinda safe at first because the shop was very empty, but when i reminded that the shop was almost closing there was a chance for a worker to check the dressing rooms if they dont see feet below the curtain for example to make sure the shop is empty when they are closing *-* but i hoped they wouldnt do that ♥ 20 minutes later, so about 9:25pm-9:30pm my timer beeped again and i was happy to be able to leave the shop now, dressed or not ♥ i was pretty happy that nobody opened or checked the cabins during that time ♥ i guess they would do that, but later like 10 mins before closing or so ♥

I peeked out of the cabin and when i saw nobody i already saw both cabins were still closed by the curtains ♥ at first i went to the jeans to get the key ♥ luckily they were still there so i could free myself and i was so happy i even put the jeans back to its place (near the dressing rooms) still naked and then quickly back to get my clothes ♥ they were also still there (i guess i chose just the right time) ♥ when i was dressed i went to aylin and we left ♥ she was mad that i had it that easy because she wanted me to be force to walk home naked and cuffed haha *-*

more pls ♥

the toy testing dare will be fun haha (i will be in the box so no risk to get recognized) ♥
The following 3 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 11-17-2021, 01:49 PM   #1076
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Quote:

more pls guys ♥
Glad Aylin is taking the clothes!

I was thinking you could also lock them away and give her the key.So when you finally want your clothes she can give you the key or make you get the key wherever it might be!

Also wondering if this will include towels and blankets? At the very least you shouldn't be allowed to wear them to cover.

Ideas for your week:
  • Order out delivery food every day to add to your exposure. Some place different each day. You can have dares or task for each one. Worst part about this is how expensive it might be lol
  • Errands
    Text some friends who don't know about the dare yet. Ask if they have any errands they need done that you could help with during your free week. Anything that can reasonably be done that they ask for your help with you must complete! The fun part is not knowing what's on their schedule.
  • Pussy purse would be great for this particular week. When leaving the house. You must use your pussy to take anything you might need that isn't a sex toy. A sock, bag, or condom to contain them all night be helpful for this.
  • Leaving the house once a day seems good. You could also make a game for the max amount of time you need to spend outside during the week. Based on user posts or vote if you do another thread. Like 10 mins per post or something like that.
  • As a punishment how about body writing you need to keep for the week. Chosen by Aylin or a GD post.

Hope these sound fun! Might make some more suggestions later.
Old 11-17-2021, 06:04 PM   #1077
WedgieGirly99
Account Banned

Are you okay with trying public wedgies?
WedgieGirly99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2021, 01:56 AM   #1078
Sinde

What about every day 30min casual naked walk outside try to act as comfortable as you can... you can decide time and where you gonna walk. Hopefully it's not too much.

Last edited by Sinde; 11-18-2021 at 01:59 AM.
Sinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2021, 10:14 AM   #1079
Tathy_exibicionista

Lightbulb idea

How about, every time you get outside, the amount of time you spend there must be greater then the last time...
Tathy_exibicionista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2021, 02:48 AM   #1080
Antek88

Quote:
Also both of this will be dont tomorrow probably *-* i was extremely afraid of the second one because its such an extreme risk and such a long time but i cant not think about it at the moment so ill fucking do it omg *-*
thank you for doing that. but you did one wrong thing in the second dare. you shouldn't have closed the curtain in the dressing room in which you hid trousers and your clothes. there should be open so that nobody thinks they are busy.
Please repeaT
Antek88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi-public