Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com > Suggestion Zone

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2007, 03:14 PM   #1
Coyote
getDare Addict

Default Awards

I have noticed that few people have won awards and well i was thinking that maybe once every few months depp could pick like 5 people who he believes should recieve an award and let it be a vote among the people of Getdare to decide who wins the award.

I think this is a good idea,,, who is with Me!!!!!!!!!!!!
Limits:Public,Involving Other People, Illegal, Pee/Poop, High Risk of Getting Caught,Extreme Pain,Anal,Messy/Water,(Backyard might be ok), Masturbation
24/M/USA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=32347

AFTER HOURS!!(GOOD READING)
Old 11-12-2007, 03:19 PM   #2
Davros
Account Banned

There'd have to be a category for Depp. I mean, he could pick 5 and the other 50000 members would claim unfairness etc. So have categories and reasons.. may work.
Old 11-12-2007, 03:19 PM   #3
lucky
Account Banned

I'd like to hit for it, what do we have to do for it?

Monthly awards are in fact the best idea of keeping lots of people motivated. Anyone here would like to "be the best" in something.

I am currently blackmailed and I am not sure about my limits...
Old 11-12-2007, 03:20 PM   #4
Coyote
getDare Addict

see there's the spirit
Limits:Public,Involving Other People, Illegal, Pee/Poop, High Risk of Getting Caught,Extreme Pain,Anal,Messy/Water,(Backyard might be ok), Masturbation
24/M/USA

Old 11-13-2007, 02:55 AM   #5
TheLittleStrawberry
getDare Devil

I don't think Depp should be forced to give awardss to 5 people every few months... At that rate everyone would eventually have awards. Awards should only be given when he feels someone deserved it... not because he HAS to give them.

But that's just my opinion.

Im doing dares again If you wanna send one, you can PM me, but I'll probably hang around the dare threads as well.

Limits: I wont ingest anything nasty, Nothing messy that will ruin my furniture or belongings, nothing public, nothing illegal.

most humiliating dare:
I was dared not to remove my panties at all for a few days. Not even for bathroom duties, and to cut a little hole for 'nr 2' as I couldnt remove them . It was strange.
Old 11-13-2007, 09:01 PM   #6
Glutgod
getDare Devil

Well you have a point but say theres 5 people that deserve the award Depp could just give it to alll five people, or he could just hold a contest to so who the members want to win.
For us, the storm has passed. The war is over. And let us never forget those who journeyed into the howling dark, and did not return. For their decision required courage beyond measure. Sacrifice, an unshakeable conviction that their fight... *our* fight... was elsewhere. As we start to rebuild, this hillside will remain barren, a memorial to heroes fallen. They enobled all of us, and they shall not be forgotten
Old 11-13-2007, 09:08 PM   #7
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

I may be wrong but I think what Coyote meant was there would be 5 people picked by Depp for the award & then members would vote for who they think deserve the award. I like the idea as long as it would not cause members to get over-competitive between each others which could lead into some weird situations.
Old 11-13-2007, 09:10 PM   #8
Glutgod
getDare Devil

Sorry if you miss understood what I said but what I ment was, it is a good idea to hold a competetion as long as depp picks 5 people who deserve the award and not just random people.
For us, the storm has passed. The war is over. And let us never forget those who journeyed into the howling dark, and did not return. For their decision required courage beyond measure. Sacrifice, an unshakeable conviction that their fight... *our* fight... was elsewhere. As we start to rebuild, this hillside will remain barren, a memorial to heroes fallen. They enobled all of us, and they shall not be forgotten
Old 11-13-2007, 11:36 PM   #9
lucky
Account Banned

can we add "the most annoying person" award?

and the most "0ut of 3ngl!sh gr4mm4r" chatter

I am currently blackmailed and I am not sure about my limits...
Old 11-14-2007, 01:20 AM   #10
Marc
Warning: Contains Nuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky View Post
can we add "the most annoying person" award?

and the most "0ut of 3ngl!sh gr4mm4r" chatter
Most annoying person award would fall foul of the 'don't insult other users' guideline....

and the most "'what it was you typed - I can't be bothered' chatter" might lead to an increase in what we want to avoid!!

Perhaps we should have an 'Award for the most Ludicrous Award Suggestion'?

Warning: May contain nuts.

Likes: CFNM, WaM, Zentai, nudity, Cuffed, life model, body painting model, live TorD, being a naked chauffeur, to be continued....
Limits: No family, no work, no illegal, nothing beyond end of session, social suicide, swapping likes for dislikes, account control, to be continued...
Dislikes: Anal, blood, scat, to be continued...
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=150827
KIK: CFNM_Woody (mention getDare)

Vote on my current poll, please
Old 11-14-2007, 02:27 AM   #11
TheLittleStrawberry
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glutgod View Post
Sorry if you miss understood what I said but what I ment was, it is a good idea to hold a competetion as long as depp picks 5 people who deserve the award and not just random people.

Ah of course.... But... I don't think awards should be given very often. Maybe often enough so users DO notice that there awards, and thus motivating them to become good users... But not as often so that it becomes too easy. Then it will kill some of the motivation.
And Of course Depp should pick out the winners. That's a good idea.
Or maybe a voting-process would do. With awards such as "outstanding, likable member" "Outstanding Darer" or something like that...

Im doing dares again If you wanna send one, you can PM me, but I'll probably hang around the dare threads as well.

Limits: I wont ingest anything nasty, Nothing messy that will ruin my furniture or belongings, nothing public, nothing illegal.

most humiliating dare:
I was dared not to remove my panties at all for a few days. Not even for bathroom duties, and to cut a little hole for 'nr 2' as I couldnt remove them . It was strange.
Old 11-14-2007, 07:12 PM   #12
depp
SysOp

I like voting threads for awards. If someone wants to start a thread where people vote on a award I will happly pass out one to the winner as long as there are a fair number of votes and it is run properly.

Also, if you want a new award created you can sugguest it. If you create a professional looking image for me (and save me the work) I can almost guarentee it will be added.
Old 11-14-2007, 07:19 PM   #13
brownie
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to brownie Send a message via Yahoo to brownie

Quote:
Originally Posted by depp View Post
I like voting threads for awards. If someone wants to start a thread where people vote on a award I will happly pass out one to the winner as long as there are a fair number of votes and it is run properly.

Also, if you want a new award created you can sugguest it. If you create a professional looking image for me (and save me the work) I can almost guarentee it will be added.
what about mine game show thing for a comic. we need one around here, everyone so stiff like a board.
Old 11-26-2007, 04:25 PM   #14
Coyote
getDare Addict

ok depp i will start a poll if it has noit been already done (my computer is messed up lately)
24/M/USA

Old 11-28-2007, 04:31 PM   #15
Coyote
getDare Addict

The Registrations Are Now Closed
24/M/USA

Closed Thread