Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-13-2022, 07:42 AM   #1
wingman78
Longtime User

Default Add to my spankings - and more

TL;DR: Give me 10 spanks per post, your choice of body part and spanking implement, no double posting, and increase the amount by 1 for each of your posts (so 2nd post is 11 spanks, then 12, etc). Open till I finish the last spanks, I hope to do them all on the 19th. Way more details and options below!

------

Hi GetDare friends! Last time I asked you all for tasks there was one suggestion for which I didn't have time, and I'm going to make up for that now by expanding on it! I have a couple of hours of free time/privacy on Tuesday the 19th, I plan to complete all your spanks on that day but if there are too many the thread will just stay open until the next time I have some privacy.

You can give me up to 10 spanks on your first post, and that number increases by 1 for each post you make. You can choose from any of the following spanking implements; if you don't specify anything I'll choose.
  • My hands
  • Belt
  • Wooden stick
  • Flogger
  • Leather paddle
  • Wooden spoon
  • Pillow <-- My choice obviously
  • Any other common household item you can think of

Any body part below my neck is a potential target. Just like with the spanking implement I'll choose if you don't mention anything in particular. You can be as specific as you'd like (example: spread your ass cheeks and use the wooden spoon directly on your asshole).

You can trade spanks for deepthroats: Every 5 spanks can be exchanged for one deepthroat, balls deep, to be held for as many seconds as your post limit. So for example, on your 6th post you can assign me 15 spanks. You can then have me do 3 deepthroats of 15 seconds each, or 1 deepthroat for 15 seconds plus 10 spanks, et cetera. For every deepthroat I fail to hold I will add 10 extra spanks.

Extras: As a bonus for reading this entire post, you can add one toy to use after I complete the spanks in that post. The toy will remain until I have to remove it for another set of spanks, or for a maximum of 60 minutes. My full toys list is in my signature, but some highlights:
  • Various buttplugs (small/medium/large/tunnel plug/e-stim plug)
  • Dildos
  • Nipple clamps (clothes pins, weighted clamps, clover clamps, e-stim ones)
  • Chastity cage (including e-stim options)
  • Gags (ball gag, open mouth gag, dildo gag)
  • Collar (normal one, dog collar with leash)
  • Heels
  • Lingerie
  • Vacuum pump for my nipples
  • Ball stretcher
E-stim toys will be turned on at the random setting, turned up enough to be slightly painful.

You can post again after... someone else has posted, or an hour has passed.

And two extra rules for me:
  1. Every day up until the 19th I'll check this thread, and if less than 10 people posted on that day I'll have to PM at least 10 people asking them to join this thread with at least 1 post.
  2. If I get less than 1000 spanks assigned before the 19th, I'll have to do a random Faproulette from one of the two nastiest collections I have over there: scat/piss or chance of puke. I'll do my best to get to those 1000 spanks though

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
deepthroat, spanking