Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 08-30-2018, 05:26 PM   #76
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Is it crazy...or is the forest starting to get darker and darker as they descend ever deeper into it?

Our crew is tired after the epic Dragon battle, so go a little more slowly this time, they find another clearing and decide to start a fire and reheat some of the food they took from the Insectoids in the caverns...

A small stream nearby allows them to wash their messy garb...Shana has to be discrete as her nimble elf like form is too much of an attraction for any mortal male...they would stare constantly if they saw her undressing...

Seeing the group looking worn and disheartened Nolon begins a song and the others join in, bringing their spirits up a tad...and allowing Shana the distraction she needed to slip away and wash her silky garments...

An hour of so passed and the group was lost in their merriment, this was just the distraction they needed!

however...this forest is seldom forgiving!

The flicker of the flame and the bellowing of the music attracted some unwanted attention...the group heard an oinking sound...and saw a piglike creature rushing towards them! Out of pure instinct, Samrael let off a crossbow bolt hitting the creature right on the underbelly...it exploded! Showering the area around it with stick goo...

However this wasn't the only one...soon a whole herd was charging our heroes!

How would they fight off this onslaught of exploding pigs?
Can they escape without getting splattered?

Pick your actions and let's see what happens!

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 05:48 PM   #77
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

Ew. Ew. Ew. Grosss. This slime was just as bad if not worse than the vomit.He should have seen this coming though. He did just taunt the dragon. At least it distracted him enough for the others to do something and actually deal woth the threat. Was this what the other had been going through? This was terrible. It was thick, warm, and covered his whole body. Not to mention that it was soaking through his clothes. He was grateful when they found a stream to wash off in. It lifted his spirits enough to play for the others. Being clean again was refreshing.

Wait what? Exploding pigs? That wasn't good. How were they going to get past them. Nolon had had enough of trying to be brave. He ran off away from the pigs to climb a tree where he would be safe and clean. He could cheer on the others from up there.

(On a completely related note, does anyone have a good custard substitution for the US based pup?)

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

Last edited by WAMPup; 08-30-2018 at 10:53 PM.
WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 10:37 PM   #78
SmashNSplat

The fight could have been worse. They’d all lived, he hadn’t been the only one who got messy, and he'd got armour. Sure, he's lost his only weapon and had to rely on magic, but he had fighting spells so could defend himself without trouble.

Plus, the group seemed so preoccupied with protecting Shana's modesty as she bathed, they didn’t notice the glances Krill kept taking of Nolan as the two cleaned closeby.

To his knowledge, they also didn’t notice the stirring between his legs these glances caused.

But the respite was shortlived and the forest sent a new test. Exploding pigs, filled with slime. Krill took to his feet and prepared his magic, using a new spell. With the same energy of his shield, he began to make sharp spikes that would kill the pigs with ease.

Compared to the dragon, this would be an easy and mess free encounter.
Limits - Family | Public | Blackmail | Social Suicide
PM Dares
Kik: GungedGonads
Profile Pic Is Me
SmashNSplat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 08:30 PM   #79
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Griffin tossed some of the groups cooking food in the middle of the pigs. Hopefully they will eat it and group together ignoring us.

I then tie my lance to my quarterstaff to be able to pop Any pigs that get nearby me.

(I wonder what happens if a pig runs into the fire...?)
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 09:25 PM   #80
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

The onslaught began while i was seperated from the group by the river. Using my elven knowledge of the forests I will attempt to herd these charging pigs away from the group and potentially down a seperate path. Hopefully these pigs act like the ones im used to back at home!

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 06:43 AM   #81
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Quote:
(On a completely related note, does anyone have a good custard substitution for the US based pup?)
You can always make Custard...but if you can't be assed, then any kind of Vanilla pudding would probably be the closest

PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Old 09-02-2018, 06:54 AM   #82
Bloxo
getDare Devil

As the pigs charged our heroes sprung to action...starting with the form of Nolon hiding in the nearest tree...

Griffin decided that baiting the creatures would slow them down and threw some food in their path...they were pigs after all, this seemed logical...this distracted a couple of them...but not for long...

Krills new spell worked wonders, the mystical sparks popped quite a few of them...but this heard was rather large...it was going to take more than that...

Griffins lance again popped a few at a distance...but this did little to slow them down...they just kept on coming!

Shana however had an ingenious idea...emerging from the lake, freshly clean...if a little damp...she began to dance hypnotically...this indeed caught the pigs attention...hypnotising them somewhat...this action managed to divert the course of their charge...straight into the trunk of the tree that Nolon had climbed...one by one they exploded against the trunk...each one getting a little higher...eventually so many of them had crashed into the tree that even Nolon's elevated position wasn't safe from the splatter...

Forfeit - If you can, make some messy balloons, I'm sure you can get some tips online...fill your shirt with these and pop them (Nolon)

Our heroes were once again out of immediate danger...they decided not to dally for long and headed back into the forest...

PM DARES!

Old 09-02-2018, 07:05 AM   #83
Bloxo
getDare Devil

The groups travels took them to a rather large hill...

They decided to climb this and survey the area, hoping for some idea of the layout of this forest...

When they got to the top, Krill launched a flare spell into the sky to light up the area so they could get a better look in the near eternal darkness that permeated...

They could see lots of Trees (naturally), more lakes and streams of various colours, but what interested them most was a large Castle in the distance...it's large and imposing towers seemed to be the natural home of whatever controlled these dark lands...but of course, this was some distance away...ultimately with some kind of end in sight the group was a little motivated...

But other than the castle, their view had been blocked by the dense canopy...and little more was revealed about the obstacles they still had to face on their journey...

About to head back down the hill, our party discovered much to their dismay that they were now surrounded...a small army had gathered, these were well armoured from head to toe in sheet metal, as weapons they seemed to brandish large wooden paddles and sling shots...

The army was locked in formation completely surrounding the hill...they let loose a volley from the slingshots...the ground in front of our travellers was now peppered in various messy substances...

How would our heroes fight their way through this army? Where had this army come from? Would our adventurers end up paddled sore and splattered with Mess?

Choose your actions and we shall see what befalls you

PM DARES!

Old 09-02-2018, 07:57 AM   #84
SmashNSplat

There were far too many to fight. Krill's magic needed time to recharge, and there was only so much hand-to-hand weapons and bows could do against a small army. The wizard knew that there would be no point in trying to win against them, so he began to think about what they could do.

"Maybe we should surrender?" He whispered. "Their weapons aren't there to kill us, and maybe they'll take us to the castle. Sooner we get there, the sooner we leave this place right?"

He knew it was a flawed plan. For all he knew, they had nothing to do with the castle, or they wouldn't accept a surrender, but it was worth a try.

"I mean, if any of you has a better idea, please say. If we can avoid being at an army’s mercy, that’d be great. But I can’t think of anything else we could do.”

[If nobody suggests anything else, Krill will approach someone who looks like a leader and offer the groups surrender.]
PM Dares
Profile Pic Is Me

Last edited by SmashNSplat; 09-02-2018 at 09:20 AM.
Old 09-02-2018, 11:00 AM   #85
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Kinda surprised they snuck up on us in full armor.

I have one question, do we see any symbols or banners they carry that might tell us if they work for the dark guy who trapped us here or are just a local lord?
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Old 09-02-2018, 11:05 AM   #86
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
Kinda surprised they snuck up on us in full armor.

I have one question, do we see any symbols or banners they carry that might tell us if they work for the dark guy who trapped us here or are just a local lord?
These knights are quite non-descript...

you can see the colour under their armour is black...

The metal plate isn't impenetrable, quite a few holes for arrows for example...

They don't have shields as such, in total there are around 40 of the knights...they are a little shorter than the average person too...

There is a distinct leader who everyone listens too, he is a little taller, has a red dragon em-blazed on his helmet, seems to be quite worshipped by the group...they talk in an unfamiliar language

PM DARES!

Old 09-02-2018, 12:03 PM   #87
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

Well so much for staying clean. It was nice while it lasted. Nolon decided that he shouldn't be the only messy one. As they were traveling Nolon snuck up behind Krill and gave him a very messy hug. Truth be told Nolon just wanted to see him flustered.

Seeing the army Nolon was about to suggest surrendering, but once again Krill had the same idea and voiced it quicker. "I actually agree. I don't want to be at their mercy, but perhaps we can get out of this a little less scathed if we do."

Limits

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

Old 09-02-2018, 12:07 PM   #88
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloxo View Post
These knights are quite non-descript...

you can see the colour under their armour is black...

The metal plate isn't impenetrable, quite a few holes for arrows for example...

They don't have shields as such, in total there are around 40 of the knights...they are a little shorter than the average person too...

There is a distinct leader who everyone listens too, he is a little taller, has a red dragon em-blazed on his helmet, seems to be quite worshipped by the group...they talk in an unfamiliar language
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelonehound View Post
There were far too many to fight. Krill's magic needed time to recharge, and there was only so much hand-to-hand weapons and bows could do against a small army. The wizard knew that there would be no point in trying to win against them, so he began to think about what they could do.

"Maybe we should surrender?" He whispered. "Their weapons aren't there to kill us, and maybe they'll take us to the castle. Sooner we get there, the sooner we leave this place right?"

He knew it was a flawed plan. For all he knew, they had nothing to do with the castle, or they wouldn't accept a surrender, but it was worth a try.

"I mean, if any of you has a better idea, please say. If we can avoid being at an army’s mercy, that’d be great. But I can’t think of anything else we could do.”

[If nobody suggests anything else, Krill will approach someone who looks like a leader and offer the groups surrender.]
Are they Dwarves? I mutter to Krill. Best not let the Shana, Samrael, or I do the talking. Elves have bad blood with dwarves. The way I see it we have Very few options.

One, we could see if they speak our language, figure out what's their intent is and try to talk or surrender if hostile.
Two, we could have someone do a trial by combat and challenge the leader one on one. Samrael might be the best shot with his arrows and elven speed against their armor. Beating the leader maybe be good or bad if they take offense to beating their leader, but showing strength in a honorable fight, even if losing, may give us good favor.
Three, I could try to create a illusion of that dragon or thing that's keeping us here. I'm not sure how well it would work given the size though...
Four.... the dwarves may be a stubborn races, but they love tales of battle and fine treasure." I glance at my bag. "We might be able to barter our way to safe passage."
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 09-02-2018 at 12:10 PM.
Old 09-02-2018, 12:26 PM   #89
SmashNSplat

Thinking over what Griffin had said, Krill crosses his arms. They squelch a little, thanks to Nolon's unwarranted hug. The little bastard wanted to get him messy, and it had worked fairly well. He'd also been left blushing for a little while after, which may have also been intentional.

"I don't know if illusions are the best choice. For all we know they're trained to see through them," Krill sighed. "The trial by combat idea isn't bad, but it could backfire. If they disagree, that pretty much removes our option of surrendering."

The wizard watched as the army slowly begun to reload their messy weapons. He doubted they would miss again.

"We need to chose fast. I'm happy to try and talk to them, I know a few languages, maybe theirs too. But we need to decide." Krill muttered. "I vote we attempt a surrender."
PM Dares
Profile Pic Is Me
Old 09-02-2018, 12:32 PM   #90
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

"I still vote for surrendering as well." They needed to make up their minds and fast. He didn't really want to get any messier. He had done so well before this point. Maybe the would be merciful.

Limits

The following user says Thank You to WAMPup for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gunge, messy, roleplay