Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-07-2018, 01:38 PM   #16
The_C_u_n_t_Hunt
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 View Post
In the current climate, I feel like this would get you kicked out of the hotel. I think if you really did want to do something like this, you'd be best to maybe just do the classic "accidental" towel drop, like maybe someone walks by and you're just doing something and you "accidentally" drop your towel and apologize and cover and make it seem accidental.
I think that that would be the best way to be seen. I was trying to be a bit creative but i probably took it too far and by the sounds of it I would just freak them out.

Likes- Cross Dress, Denial, Semi/Hidden Public, Food, Light Pain, Snapchat Dares!

Dislikes- Pain, Public, Piss/Cum Eating, Friends!

Limits- Family, Illegal, Messy, Harsh Pain!

Add me on Skype!: thecunthuntr

^^If you add me you get to give me a free dare and get a dick pic!^^
The_C_u_n_t_Hunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 03:15 PM   #17
Stopclick

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_C_u_n_t_Hunt View Post
today whilst on holiday, I went back to my room alone early. I put my towels outside nude. there's a path outside near my room. then, I got another towel and wrapped it round my waist waiting for a good looking girl, around my age to come past. I planned to ask them how they would react if i dropped my towel in front of them. if they wanted me too I would, and tell them that they can touch or do anything to my dick. unfortunately, no girls came past before my mum and sister got to my room where they almost caught me naked. would you do this and how would you react if someone did this to you?
I know you maybe mean well, but this behaviour is very similar to "flashing", exposing yourself to a stranger without their consent. I know your intention is for you to be embarrassed, but in a way this is really about how your actions make them feel, as you mentioned, being naked in a nudist beach is not the same, perhaps because it elicits no sense of shock from the spectator? Either way, I think this is best to remain a fantasy till you have a consenting partner you can role play it out with (and that time will come!), Just be patient, and have a good holiday.
Stopclick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 06:30 PM   #18
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_C_u_n_t_Hunt View Post
I think that that would be the best way to be seen. I was trying to be a bit creative but i probably took it too far and by the sounds of it I would just freak them out.
Yeah something else worth mentioning, is that these girls don't know what's going on inside your head, they don't know your true intentions, and as far as they know you could grab them and push their face into your cock or something, or worse. I'm not saying you would, because you don't seem like the kind of person to be a rapist, but most girls will probably be very scared or uncomfortable. I myself am an exhibitionist who loves to be seen naked and I've had a guy come up to me in a bathroom and ask me if I wanted to see his cock and then pull it out when I said no, and for me that was actually pretty scary because I didn't know if he was going to beat me up or worse since the bathroom was empty, and like I said, this is coming from someone like you who also gets off on being seen nude by others.

That being said, I guess it comes down to how you do it too. The guy had a weird demeaner to him and didn't take no for an answer and I was really only creeped out because he didn't stop. If he would have accepted my no and moved on I would have just laughed about it, but he showed he had no boundaries which made it a frightening scenario. I've actually gone on naked hikes before where I've met clothed people and I usually just say hello and keep moving, and most people have actually been somewhat friendly because I'm just minding my own business and not trying to include them in anything. Maybe try that and try and look friendly while you do it.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.

Last edited by Truckernaut42; 08-08-2018 at 06:32 PM.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 05:56 PM   #19
SemiGolfBoy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stopclick View Post
as you mentioned, being naked in a nudist beach is not the same, perhaps because it elicits no sense of shock from the spectator?
From what I understand, no. Shocking the person is not the purpose, the dream is to not shock them, and have them laugh or tease. It's being embarrassed yourself while you do it that counts, and nobody is embarrassed of being nude on a nude beach. I'm picking up on that cause I have the same fantasy of being seen and just like in his description of it, it's 100% masochistic.

So nobody wants to hurt the witness of the flashing, but she's still terrified.
- First, there is a very real risk of being assaulted, raped, murdered and anything in between by a psycho when someone (especially a man towards a woman) starts throwing social norms to the wind in a sexual or violent way. Psychos do that. C.u.n.t.hunt is not one, doesn't want to force anyone to do anything, and is after his own humiliation not someone else's shock, but he'd definitely (unwillingly) creep out girls and they'd be damn right to run.
- Second, I'm realizing that lots of people are genuinely super uncomfortable with seeing someone naked even with no danger. And it may seem stupid, but honestly, it hadn't occurred to me how commonplace it was before now. I'd be scarred if someone forced me to show myself naked because I'd feel violated, but if I see the neighbor's dick, it's his loss not mine. I feel like the embarrassing, shocking, violating thing is to be seen, not to see. But I am wrong and innocent ^^ and it does shock people. So with that in mind I'd say that every option you suggested to towel drop is not ethical, because in the end you're letting someone see your dick and that it's apparently hurtful to them. On those things im honestly not sure but so it's better to ask (and i'm genuinely curious now):
everyone, and especially girls, if a man shows you his dick (accident or not) but you are sure he's sane and you're not in danger, let's say it's through a window or something. Is there a way that it can happen that doesn't shock you, or is the simple sight of his penis the real problem so nothing can go around it?

My PM Dares! - Likes , punishments and Limits
I got RAPED HERE by Angel12345
Pussy last shaved: January 3 2019
A whole golf has 18 holes.
SemiGolfBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 07:41 PM   #20
bamadude01
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemiGolfBoy
Second, I'm realizing that lots of people are genuinely super uncomfortable with seeing someone naked even with no danger
This reminds me of an interview I saw several years ago on TV. A female host was interviewing a cast member of "Naked Boys Singing". His job literally requires him to be nude on stage in front of hundreds of people every night, so nudity is obviously no big deal to him. The comment that sticks out in my mind, and I'll paraphrase as it's been years and I can't remember the exact phrasing, was that he's naked while talking to her and completely comfortable, and she is clothed and slightly uncomfortable. Whether that meant she wasn't comfortable seeing him naked, or just a comment on the "unequal" status and felt that they should either be both clothed or both naked, I'm not sure.

Advertisements
Kink Talk