getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Towel dropper (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=347575)

The_C_u_n_t_Hunt 08-04-2018 01:43 PM

Towel dropper

today whilst on holiday, I went back to my room alone early. I put my towels outside nude. there's a path outside near my room. then, I got another towel and wrapped it round my waist waiting for a good looking girl, around my age to come past. I planned to ask them how they would react if i dropped my towel infront of them. if they wanted me too I would, and tell them that they can touch or do anything to my dick. unfortunately, no girls came past before my mum and sister got to my room where they almost caught me naked. would you do this and how would you react if someone did this to you?

batgirl 08-05-2018 12:37 PM

That would really creep me out and I'd head for the nearest exit.
Sorry.

batgirl 08-05-2018 12:38 PM

Maybe it's just me, but I hate the word cunt.

SemiGolfBoy 08-06-2018 03:23 AM

It's just you batgirl, the word cunt is pretty common around getdare.

As for me C u n t Hunt, I don't know if my opinion really counts as I'm not a girl but I've experienced living as one so here you go:
as a girl I think I'd be moderately scared but not by the idea of exhibitionism, rather because I'd be thinking "if he doesn't care about conventions so much that he asks stranger girls to see his cock, maybe he'd also try to touch me or do something against my will". This is the reason it might be scary. On the other hand if I knew, somehow, that I was at no risk at all of being assaulted in any way and it was all in good fun I'd be turned on as HECK. It's a fantasy of mine to have someone just talk to me about sex and invite me to do something sexy casually! ^^ and if you dropped that towel for me I'd definitely play with your tools a little.

Underpants 08-06-2018 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by batgirl (Post 3381027)
Maybe it's just me, but I hate the word cunt.

It's not just you.

The_C_u_n_t_Hunt 08-06-2018 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SemiGolfBoy (Post 3381689)
It's just you batgirl, the word cunt is pretty common around getdare.

As for me C u n t Hunt, I don't know if my opinion really counts as I'm not a girl but I've experienced living as one so here you go:
as a girl I think I'd be moderately scared but not by the idea of exhibitionism, rather because I'd be thinking "if he doesn't care about conventions so much that he asks stranger girls to see his cock, maybe he'd also try to touch me or do something against my will". This is the reason it might be scary. On the other hand if I knew, somehow, that I was at no risk at all of being assaulted in any way and it was all in good fun I'd be turned on as HECK. It's a fantasy of mine to have someone just talk to me about sex and invite me to do something sexy casually! ^^ and if you dropped that towel for me I'd definitely play with your tools a little.

I understand what you mean. I was thinking about this today on the sunbeds. I thought how I could make it a bit less scary and i had an idea.

What if I were to wear just a towel, but make it short and sit down with my legs spread so if anyone looked at the towel they could see my Willy. (I'm using the word Willy for my master, I have to or ill get punished) if they then said anything I would stand up pretending to try and cover myself, but have the towel loose so it would fall down. I'd leave the towel on the floor but apologise. I wouldn't move untill they said or asked something.

If I did it this way it would look more like an accident, and I'm not trying to force anything. unfortunately I cannot make this happen as I leave tommorow.

Also I'm sorry to those who are offended by my name, but i will not change it as I feel the word is used plenty on this website and in general.

The_C_u_n_t_Hunt 08-06-2018 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by batgirl (Post 3381022)
That would really creep me out and I'd head for the nearest exit.
Sorry.

is the version above better batgirl? I understand you will still see the same amount but it won't be as creepy as its not forced

The_*_*_*_*_Hunter

poetrylover828 08-06-2018 01:30 PM

I would think you are a creep and run as fast as I could hoping that because you are in a towel that you wouldn't try to chase after me. Honestly there are just enough terrible men that this is something that I would not be comfortable with on any level.

Also the second version isn't much better. I would be very uncomfortable and probably not fully believe it was an accident.

The_C_u_n_t_Hunt 08-06-2018 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poetrylover828 (Post 3382128)
I would think you are a creep and run as fast as I could hoping that because you are in a towel that you wouldn't try to chase after me. Honestly there are just enough terrible men that this is something that I would not be comfortable with on any level.

Also the second version isn't much better. I would be very uncomfortable and probably not fully believe it was an accident.

I can completely understand what you mean. I feel like I could pull it off if i was on my phone whilst sat down, so it looked like I had something else to focus on, and if i tried to pull the towel back up to try to cover to make it seem more realistic. I enjoy the idea of being seen naked by random people, especially girls as I'm attracted to them, but have never really done anything. my plan to drop my towel failed, as no girls came past. (maybe it was for the best) I don't get many opportu tities to do things like this.

poetrylover828 08-06-2018 03:58 PM

Maybe you should look into finding a nude beach? That way there are others who are okay with people being naked. I don't know how common they are since I'm not interested in that personally. But it could be a better first step than dropping your towel on unwilling people.

batgirl 08-06-2018 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_C_u_n_t_Hunt (Post 3381916)
is the version above better batgirl? I understand you will still see the same amount but it won't be as creepy as its not forced

The_*_*_*_*_Hunter

Not to me. I would still creep me out. Sorry.

The_C_u_n_t_Hunt 08-07-2018 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poetrylover828 (Post 3382262)
Maybe you should look into finding a nude beach? That way there are others who are okay with people being naked. I don't know how common they are since I'm not interested in that personally. But it could be a better first step than dropping your towel on unwilling people.

It would be easier to be naked around others if i went to a nude beach, however I won't get the same feeling from it. I enjoy it when it's more embarrassing for me, not just the same as everyone else. But I would like to got to a nude beach at some point.

kinkykeira 08-07-2018 01:29 AM

As a random encounter with a stranger, I would be massively uncomfortable and a little creeped out. However, I don't think I would run as I tend to freeze up in awkward situations that give me these kind of vibes. I would probably give a half-hearted and lame excuse to get my ass out of the situation

ReluctantExhibition 08-07-2018 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_C_u_n_t_Hunt (Post 3382644)
It would be easier to be naked around others if i went to a nude beach, however I won't get the same feeling from it. I enjoy it when it's more embarrassing for me, not just the same as everyone else. But I would like to got to a nude beach at some point.

I get that this fetish is ultimately the end goal, and that you're not trying to be malicious, but judging by most of the responses of the women in this thread, this dare is creepy and the person you'd being doing it to most likely wouldn't like it. If it were me, I wouldn't do it. I would feel bad rather than turned on, as I would be basically targeting someone I don't know, and making them feel uncomfortable for my own pleasure (without their consent). I don't want to sound accusatory, just more of an, "if it were me, I wouldn't do it/this is how I would feel if I were to do it" answer on a truth section.

Truckernaut42 08-07-2018 01:30 PM

In the current climate, I feel like this would get you kicked out of the hotel. I think if you really did want to do something like this, you'd be best to maybe just do the classic "accidental" towel drop, like maybe someone walks by and you're just doing something and you "accidentally" drop your towel and apologize and cover and make it seem accidental.