Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 01-19-2022, 05:00 PM   #1
Angeldevil2000

Default Honest bored 30F ask away

I will be as honest as I can in my answers. Bored & lonely - it’s been a long pandemic
Old 01-19-2022, 05:24 PM   #2
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

What are your likes dislikes and limits

What part of the world are you from

Describe yourself (height body type bra size etc)

What’s the riskiest task you’ve done

Are you sub or dom?

Would you be looking for tasks as well?

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2022, 05:52 PM   #3
slutpupp

how old were you when you lost your virginity?

have you done anal? (did you like it)

what is your favourite food?

what is your favourite drink?

do you have a favourite burner on the stove?

what is one fantasy/kink that you really want to try?

i see you have your kik in your signature, are you looking for new kik friends?
slutpupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2022, 04:10 PM   #4
Angeldevil2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 View Post
What are your likes dislikes and limits

What part of the world are you from

Describe yourself (height body type bra size etc)

What’s the riskiest task you’ve done

Are you sub or dom?

Would you be looking for tasks as well?

QUOTE=just.for.fun01;4639136]What are your likes dislikes and limits I like diapers, fingering, spanking - dislike scat/piss on me

What part of the world are you from UK

Describe yourself (height body type bra size etc) 40DD 5feet 2” slender

What’s the riskiest task you’ve done - am new to this so haven’t done any yet

Are you sub or dom? SUB

Would you be looking for tasks as well?[/QUOTE]
Old 01-21-2022, 04:13 PM   #5
Angeldevil2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by slutpupp View Post
how old were you when you lost your virginity?

have you done anal? (did you like it)

what is your favourite food?

what is your favourite drink?

do you have a favourite burner on the stove?

what is one fantasy/kink that you really want to try?

i see you have your kik in your signature, are you looking for new kik friends?

how old were you when you lost your virginity? 14

have you done anal? (did you like it) no, I’m too tight for a cock - the biggest I have had anally would be a finger.

what is your favourite food? French fries

what is your favourite drink? Diet Coke

do you have a favourite burner on the stove? What a weird question LOL. No, I like them all equally

what is one fantasy/kink that you really want to try? Being spanked by an old man

i see you have your kik in your signature, are you looking for new kik friends? I set it up for handiness for Get Dare
Old 01-21-2022, 05:13 PM   #6
nonen6890

• What type of knickers (panties) and bras do you like to ware ?
  • How often do you go commando or bra less ?
  • How would you describe your pubic hair ?
  • What do you wear in bed (when sleeping) ?
  • Do you think thongs are just for girls ?
  • Has anyone ever told you your underwear was showing ?
  • Would you mind stripping naked right now ?
nonen6890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2022, 06:48 PM   #7
Angeldevil2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonen6890 View Post
  • What type of knickers (panties) and bras do you like to ware ?
  • How often do you go commando or bra less ?
  • How would you describe your pubic hair ?
  • What do you wear in bed (when sleeping) ?
  • Do you think thongs are just for girls ?
  • Has anyone ever told you your underwear was showing ?
  • Would you mind stripping naked right now ?
[*]What type of knickers (panties) and bras do you like to ware ? I am 40DD so always have to wear a bra. I usually wear pull ups during the day and diapers at night.
[*]How often do you go commando or bra less ? Never go commando as I would be likely to wet myself. My tits are too big to go braless but I never wear a bra at home.
[*]How would you describe your pubic hair ? At the minute I don’t have any.
[*]What do you wear in bed (when sleeping) ? Diaper, plastic pants and nothing else
[*]Do you think thongs are just for girls ? Not necessarily. Boys can wear them too if they want,
[*]Has anyone ever told you your underwear was showing ? Once or twice. I’m very careful.
[*]Would you mind stripping naked right now ? no I normally wouldn’t mind but I am ready for bed now. 😉
Old 01-21-2022, 09:32 PM   #8
neutronium1337

How much cock can you take down your throat?
Favorite place to receive cum in and on you?

For each of these acts, rate them out of 10 for how good they make you feel and how slutty they make you feel. Each act should have two numbers, the first being how good and the second being how slutty:

Giving a blowjob
Deepthroat under your own control
Being throat fucked
Being fucked doggy style
Riding a dick cowgirl
Having your pussy eaten
Riding someone's face
Being creampied
Getting a cum facial
Having your ass played with

Also, if you and an attractive stranger were locked in a room together and you had to choose one of those acts to be released from the room, which would you choose?
neutronium1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2022, 02:51 PM   #9
Angeldevil2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutronium1337 View Post
How much cock can you take down your throat?
Favorite place to receive cum in and on you?

For each of these acts, rate them out of 10 for how good they make you feel and how slutty they make you feel. Each act should have two numbers, the first being how good and the second being how slutty:

Giving a blowjob
Deepthroat under your own control
Being throat fucked
Being fucked doggy style
Riding a dick cowgirl
Having your pussy eaten
Riding someone's face
Being creampied
Getting a cum facial
Having your ass played with

Also, if you and an attractive stranger were locked in a room together and you had to choose one of those acts to be released from the room, which would you choose?

I can take about 6 inches of cock and my favourite place to take cum is deep inside my pussy. I love the throb of a cock inside me before it releases.

Giving a blowjob. 5 & 8
Deepthroat under your own control 4 & 9
Being throat fucked 5 & 10
Being fucked doggy style 10 & 8 Love this ❤️ My favourite position
Riding a dick cowgirl 8 & 7
Having your pussy eaten 9 & 2
Riding someone's face 6 & 3
Being creampied 5 & 9
Getting a cum facial 5 & 9
Having your ass played with 6 & 9

Also, if you and an attractive stranger were locked in a room together and you had to choose one of those acts to be released from the room, which would you choose? Being fucked doggie style. And if the attractive stranger was good, I wouldn’t want to be released from the room ��
Old 01-22-2022, 03:33 PM   #10
neutronium1337

Love the answers, thank you for sharing. I agree about not leaving the locked room if it’s good.

Follow up questions…

When’s the last time you sucked a stranger’s cock? Tell us about it in detail.

Have you ever been fucked but never found out who it was? (Group sex, tied up, blindfolded, gloryhole, etc). If so, tell us about it in detail.

Do you like having your ass played with while getting fucked doggie style?

What is the greatest number of cocks you’ve sucked/fucked in a single day? Was it together or separate occasions?

How many cocks have been inside your mouth in your life? In your pussy? Your ass (or how many have tried)?

Have you ever played with a woman? Tell us about it, or your most memorable if there are many times.

What kind of dares are you expecting to receive on this site?

When lurking on gD, what kind of threads make you wet to read?

What kind of sex toys do you own?
Old 01-22-2022, 04:31 PM   #11
Angeldevil2000

[QUOTE=neutronium1337;4642407]Love the answers, thank you for sharing. I agree about not leaving the locked room if it’s good.

Follow up questions…

When’s the last time you sucked a stranger’s cock? Tell us about it in detail. Hmmm because of COVID my social life has been curtailed so I think it was about 2 years ago. I like clubbing and this guy I had never seen before had taken a picture of me getting fingered on the dance floor by a young guy of about 16/17. He took me outside and showed me the pic and said he would delete it if I sucked his cock. So I did. I would have sucked it anyway even if he didn’t have the pic 😃

Have you ever been fucked but never found out who it was? (Group sex, tied up, blindfolded, gloryhole, etc). If so, tell us about it in detail. Yes. I had a birthday party and I was blindfolded and tied to my bed. My bedroom door opened and I heard someone come in. He started eating my pussy until I was going wild. Then he just stopped.

A second guy came in and I felt him rub something into my pussy and then he banged his cock into me. All I know is that it was big and thick and it stretched me to my limit. He left me with his cum running out of me.

A third guy came in and I heard him taking pictures. He then untied me and left the room. I got up, washed and went downstairs. There were about 20 people at my party in total (including my brother and some cousins) and they all received the pictures that were taken of me but they wouldn’t tell me who had come in my bedroom. I still don’t know to this day although they all know.

Do you like having your ass played with while getting fucked doggie style? As long as I am getting fucked doggie style I don’t mind what else is going on.

What is the greatest number of cocks you’ve sucked/fucked in a single day? Was it together or separate occasions? 2 and it was separate occasions.

How many cocks have been inside your mouth in your life? In your pussy? Your ass (or how many have tried)? In my mouth I’ve probably sucked around 20 cocks. In my pussy it’s probably around 30 and none in my ass because it’s just too tight and I can’t manage it.

Have you ever played with a woman? Tell us about it, or your most memorable if there are many times. Yes but it really wasn’t for me. I liked the taste of her at the time but it doesn’t turn me on as such.

What kind of dares are you expecting to receive on this site? I haven’t a clue but am looking forward to them.

When lurking on gD, what kind of threads make you wet to read? The diaper dares I think.

What kind of sex toys do you own? I own a small bullet vibrator, a large vibrator and love eggs.
Old 01-22-2022, 07:55 PM   #12
neutronium1337

Do you like the taste of your own pussy? Do you ever taste yourself while masturbating?

What about diaper play do you enjoy? Be specific. Is there anything about diaper play that interests you but you are afraid to commit to?

Have you ever seen the pictures of your birthday party? Do you want to if not? Have you spoken to your brother about it? How did it make you feel to know that he knew in such detail what you did?

Have you ever worn a diaper in public? Wet yourself in this way? Are any of your friends aware of this kink?

Describe your pussy to us in exacting detail.

If your parents were told of every single sexual thing you have ever done, what would they be most surprised to learn? What would you be most ashamed to have them learn? Help us understand why you picked those.

What’s your biggest non-sexual regret? Share details, if that’s not a line too far.

What do you consider to be your biggest sexual accomplishment? Give us details.

What do you consider to be your most attractive physical trait? How about non-physical?
Old 01-23-2022, 06:19 AM   #13
Angeldevil2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutronium1337 View Post
Do you like the taste of your own pussy? Do you ever taste yourself while masturbating?

What about diaper play do you enjoy? Be specific. Is there anything about diaper play that interests you but you are afraid to commit to?

Have you ever seen the pictures of your birthday party? Do you want to if not? Have you spoken to your brother about it? How did it make you feel to know that he knew in such detail what you did?

Have you ever worn a diaper in public? Wet yourself in this way? Are any of your friends aware of this kink?

Describe your pussy to us in exacting detail.

If your parents were told of every single sexual thing you have ever done, what would they be most surprised to learn? What would you be most ashamed to have them learn? Help us understand why you picked those.

What’s your biggest non-sexual regret? Share details, if that’s not a line too far.

What do you consider to be your most attractive physical trait? How about non-physical?
Do you like the taste of your own pussy? Do you ever taste yourself while masturbating? When I have been particularly wet during a session I would take the vibrator out and lick it. Yes, it’s nice 😃

What about diaper play do you enjoy? Be specific. Is there anything about diaper play that interests you but you are afraid to commit to? I like the feeling of security it gives me especially if I go out or if I’m stressed. There is also a feeling of freedom too because you aren’t tied to finding a bathroom and I hate public bathrooms anyway. As for the actual diaper play..I like the feeling of helplessness and humiliation if anyone ever found out. I’m not sure there is anything that I would be afraid to commit to.

Have you ever seen the pictures of your birthday party? Do you want to if not? Have you spoken to your brother about it? How did it make you feel to know that he knew in such detail what you did? There were about 20 people at the party, 14 m & 6 f and they all got copies of the pics. They all agreed to never tell me who had sex with me or who ate me out that night and none of them ever did or ever showed me the pics. I am very sure that both were male so I can rule out the females.
I did speak to my brother about it and he wanted to know if I was asking him if one of the guys was him! I hadn’t thought of that until he said it. He just laughed and said I would never know. He also said he would put ‘bro’s before ho’s’. The females ate the party have also never told me but they wouldn’t be close friends anyway and can be bitchy. They just smirk a lot and say “i wonder if it was him..etc”

Have you ever worn a diaper in public? Wet yourself in this way? Are any of your friends aware of this kink? Yes, I wear a diaper if I’m going out for any length of time so I don’t have to look for public toilets and my bladder is weak especially if I’m stressed about anything. Over this pandemic my stress levels have risen so I find that I am wearing a diaper most days now. I have wet very often and no, my friends are not aware of this kink and i definitely wouldn’t want them to know.

Describe your pussy to us in exacting detail. At the minute it is shaved clean which is better for the diapers. It is fairly tight so can only take about 5” comfortably. Anything more and it stretches it although it’s still pleasurable 😉

If your parents were told of every single sexual thing you have ever done, what would they be most surprised to learn? What would you be most ashamed to have them learn? Help us understand why you picked those. Ohh. I think they would be shocked to know how many guys I had actually had sexual contact with and that I am so free and open with my sexual favours. I would be ashamed to have them learn anything really but I think I would be most ashamed if they ever thought there may have been that contact with my brother or cousins. I would also be ashamed if they ever heard of my reputation among girls as a slut.

What’s your biggest non-sexual regret? Share details, if that’s not a line too far. I’m not sure that I have non-sexual regrets….will think about that one

Hmm accomplishment. I know people think I’m a slut, I hear the comments from male & female and after the birthday party those comments got worse. But I think my accomplishment is that I don’t care. I firmly believe that I can do what I want with my own body so I really don’t care. I am all about having fun and that’s what I do!

What do you consider to be your most attractive physical trait? How about non-physical? I am honest, friendly and loyal 😊 Physical trait - I like my hair and eyes
Old 01-23-2022, 07:03 AM   #14
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

1. what is the wildest dare you ever did
2. have you ever been nude in group
3. would you ever do a dice roll to see what you wear to a party if nude was in there
4. do you like micro mini skirts
5, what side do like the most dom or slave
6, would you dress a guy up as women and take them to a bar
7. would you put a guy on cam dress a guy up as women
8. what is the worse thing you gave a guy to do
9. what is a secret you like to keep away from everyone
10.what would you do if an older guy was nude in front of in their 50s
11.what is your favorite way to get cum
12.when did you first taste cum
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2022, 10:31 AM   #15
neutronium1337

Great answers. You’re doing well with the details, I’m happy that you haven’t glossed over that.

Further follow up questions…

You can take 5 inches in your cunt comfortably, before it’s too much? You said you like the pleasure of being stretched, though, when talking about the depth of your cunt. Is that stretch from more depth, or girth?

What’s the widest thing you can fit into your pussy right now? Push yourself, really feel the stretch. Measure the girth of the object afterward. What object did you use and how wide is it? Describe the feeling. Bonus points if you make yourself edge with the object inside you and lick it clean afterward.

When you fantasize about being dominated, what title do you use to refer to your dominant? What gender do you assign? What are they wearing? How do they look, smell, and sound? What do they taste like?

Many submissives need a name - what name do you want to earn? What name would give you pleasure to hear, knowing that it marks you as someone else’s and that you had to submit yourself to earn it?

Would you take dares that require you to be “open with your sexual favors”? Why or why not? If so, why aren’t you that open already? If not, what is holding you back?

How do answering these questions make you feel? I of course expect honesty, and details as appropriate.

Last edited by neutronium1337; 01-23-2022 at 10:34 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk