Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-09-2013, 04:57 PM   #16
IcanseetheLight
Distinguished Member

yep, 'bout the same as me... maybe ankle cuffs would work, but they usually have quite the long chain.

Punish me: Writing Lines (100 max), Cornertime, Mouthsoaping, Semi-Public, Light to moderate Pain
Hard Limits: Social Suicide, Poo, Pics, Illegal, Family&Friends and of course Risk of Bodily Harm.

PM DARES
IcanseetheLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 05:11 PM   #17
uniboi

Wink

Anyone else wanna chip in?

I know we've got loads of self bondage sub types on here. lets get loads of ideas for us all to try
--
Like etc here.
--
pm me for skype
uniboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 05:29 PM   #18
uniboi

Star 1 one from me

i did quite a fun thing the other day. we have a shed about 30m from my house right at the end of the garden so i got 4 socks and a padlockable box. behind my back i put the key to the padlock in one of the socks and bundled it up... I then bundled up the other 3 socks and threw them behind me so i didn't know whch one had the key in it.

I then took the lock box and padlock and 1 of the socks (without feeling it) and walked down to the shed. It was about 11pm so probably not gonna get seen but there was a chance as 3 other houses can see our whole garden!

When I got to the shed I stripped naked and put all my clothes in the metal lockbox including my shoes. I was completely naked!. I then closed the box and put the padlock through without locking it :-).... I wanked off a bit to get in the mood then when I was really horny and daring then just clicked the lock shut! i was totally naked right down the end of the garden with a 1 in 4 chance of haveing the key to open the box. it was pitch black so i couldn''t see anything. I couldn't believe i'd done it.

I picked up the sock and unfolded it... to my suprise... i heard a key fall out onto the shed floor. I couldn't believe how lucky i'd been! BUT... I cou;dnt find the key at all! It was so dark... i spent about 10 mins rubbing the floor to find it and finally got the key out from under something.

I unlocked the box got dressed and went back to the house. LUCKY!!!
--
Like etc here.
--
pm me for skype
Old 01-09-2013, 06:12 PM   #19
zootsuit
getDare Sweetheart

Good. Go put dry rice in your shoes and get them on. Handcuffs on your ankles with a rope tied to the going around your neck so your stuck squatting. Then tie a rope around your balls and have it go up your back between your ass cheeks. Up too a pare of cuffs to keep your arms above your head and hands behind it. Now go get the keys you hid some place.

If it needs to make it harder take two ropes and freeze the end one tow of them in a block, tie one to you and the other to a tree. So you must stand or lay there till the ice melts so you can start

MAD SCIENTIST INVENTOR [invention(steam x airship or metal man / baroque stylings) x (pseudo) Victorian setting] + progressive or reactionary polities x adventure plot = STEAMPUNK
zootsuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 06:20 PM   #20
boundgirl

Talking try this

wear a karada harness . . Frog tie your legs to it and hand cuff your hands behind your back . Throw tie key somewhere on the same floor and have fun getting it . .
boundgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 06:26 PM   #21
uniboi

Thanks zootsuit and boundgirl.

I'll be trying zoots asap. I think i'll have to start learning ties.... never done any before but will to try it :-)

boundgirl, you're does sound preety tough ... having looked at the ties
--
Like etc here.
--
pm me for skype
Old 01-09-2013, 06:30 PM   #22
boundgirl

Talking try this

It is not so complicated . Just google them and you will get it . .
. . .
Old 01-09-2013, 06:50 PM   #23
uniboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by boundgirl View Post
It is not so complicated . Just google them and you will get it . .
. . .
i'll do that. and give it a go sometime soon. i need more rope first though.

got any more devious ideas?
--
Like etc here.
--
pm me for skype
Old 01-09-2013, 10:12 PM   #24
boundgirl

Default do this

cuff your legs and your hands behind your back . Add a gag , blindfold , play something using am earphone . Throw tie keys somewhere . Then spin three to four times and try to escape .

If you do it in less than an hour ,i will be your slave for a week
Old 01-13-2013, 08:53 AM   #25
uniboi

Thumbs up zootsuit's one done :-)

Hi Guys.

so last night i did zootsuit's last dare but with broken pasta in the shoes; great tip for making this a bit harder!

I put the key about 20m away round the far side of the house then got 'ready'. I locked my hands inplace and that was it... stuck! --- although i wasn't (un)fortunatly i could just move the string from behind me to round the side and bring my hands down into a comfortable-ish position. Having my legs cuffed meant it was very slow work getting to the key but I made it without too much trouble.

Great fun but shame i could cheat - pasta in shoes... legendary!

Thanks Zootsuit.
--
Like etc here.
--
pm me for skype
Old 03-19-2013, 04:45 PM   #26
uniboi

Smile got any more?

hi guys,

just bumping this up to see if anyone has any decent self-bondage ideas. do your worst!

I will do them if they are inventive. if you want, i can send pics (no face).

Also, i'm still looking fo someone who would like to keep me in bondage remotly. ive made a way by which you have control of my release. i CANNOT get out without you letting me. i basically want you to set me up in self bondage then you get to control how long b4 my release. pm if your interested.

cheers,
uniboi
--
Like etc here.
--
pm me for skype
Old 07-07-2014, 05:17 PM   #27
sambora123

do this in the evening soon as its dark first off lock urself in the garden find a exposed wall in ur garden then stand on something doesnt have to be big, shut ur eyes and tape the key to the wall then dont look at it again head into ur shed ( reason is so that u cant tell exactly where it is.) now in ur shed get naked or wearing something embarrassing like womens underwear, lock ur clothes in ur box, tie ur hands together tie ur knees and ankles together then blindfold urself and find the key but heres the kicker u must put a mini flood light facing that wall plaugged into a timing plug set at 3 mins or what ever youd like shorter longer how daring are u lol
sambora123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 01:04 PM   #28
uniboi

Default lol... that is hilarious!

That is an amazing one! wow.
I will have to do this sometime soon.

Any more?
--
Like etc here.
--
pm me for skype
Old 09-07-2014, 07:38 AM   #29
uniboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by uniboi View Post
Hi Guys,

Any one got any good predicament self bondage ideas? I've been on that amazing site bound anna and done pretty much all I can do on there.

I've read some pretty cool ideas on getDare but wondered if you guys can come up with any more?

I've got lots of things to use.
Ropes,
3 x handcuffs.
padlocks
chains
pegs

I love the scenes where you have to choose one bad thing or another like pain on the nipples or pain on the balls.

Any ideas greatly appreciated!!

Thanks All.
Uniboi

p.s. If you want me to cam for you I love giving you control of my release. I have an online timer lock so i cant get out till you let me. pm me if your interested. I don't want to be a slave for a master but just want to be controlled by a mean guy/girl.

... bumping this up. it's been a while and any fresh ideas would be good!! :-)
--
Like etc here.
--
pm me for skype
Old 11-26-2014, 05:05 AM   #30
gaggednheels13

Quote:
Originally Posted by uniboi View Post
another thing i'd like to do is to set up 2 subs each tied and on cam then they have to do something to get released like loads of maths problems .... the trick is that the person who gets free first automatically activates a punishment time on the others timer

I'd love to do this!
I'd love to do this or something like it with you. I've an excellent collection on equipment and am quite experienced at selfbondage and boundannas scenarios
gaggednheels13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control, predicament, self bondage