Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-09-2013, 03:43 PM   #1
uniboi

Thumbs up Predicament Self Bondage

Hi Guys,

Any one got any good predicament self bondage ideas? I've been on that amazing site bound anna and done pretty much all I can do on there.

I've read some pretty cool ideas on getDare but wondered if you guys can come up with any more?

I've got lots of things to use.
Ropes,
3 x handcuffs.
padlocks
chains
pegs

I love the scenes where you have to choose one bad thing or another like pain on the nipples or pain on the balls.

Any ideas greatly appreciated!!

Thanks All.
Uniboi

p.s. If you want me to cam for you I love giving you control of my release. I have an online timer lock so i cant get out till you let me. pm me if your interested. I don't want to be a slave for a master but just want to be controlled by a mean guy/girl.
--
Like etc here.
--
pm me for skype
uniboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 03:48 PM   #2
zootsuit
getDare Sweetheart

Go put the keys to your hand cuffs on the other side of the house then get back tie a rope to your balls and to something heavy like a weight. Hand cuffs your feet and your hands behind your back. Crlaw to get your keys

MAD SCIENTIST INVENTOR [invention(steam x airship or metal man / baroque stylings) x (pseudo) Victorian setting] + progressive or reactionary polities x adventure plot = STEAMPUNK
zootsuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 03:59 PM   #3
uniboi

Thanks zootsuit. I've seen a lot of your posts and love them.

I've done this quite a bit and love it! I did once do a variation on this once that almost ended in disaster!! I put my shoes on and tied my balls to the laces. I then tied my hands behind me to a chain round my neck so i couldn't reach my balls or the laces.

I got really horny so i was about to throw the key up the stairs when i thought i'd just tighten my laces so i couldn't extend my legs at all without ripping off my balls! Then... i did it. I threw the key about 10 stairs up and i was sat at the bottom.

I tried to lift myself up onto the next stair and couldn't do it!!! I needed to move my bum and feet at the same time which was SOOOO hard. It took me AGES probably about 30ins to just get up the stairs. It was amazing but a close call :-0

Got more evil ideas?
--
Like etc here.
--
pm me for skype
Old 01-09-2013, 04:04 PM   #4
IcanseetheLight
Distinguished Member

I posted something to boundanna years ago, but afaik it never made it to the site. Anyways, if you'd like to try it, it' definitely a predicament scenario. You'd have to find yourself a dildo or buttplug though.
Basically, the idea is that you take a wooden pole that is roughly the same length as your legs and mount the dildo on one end and tie your feet to an anchor point at the other end. Also you will need to tie a rope from your balls, or nipple clamps (or both of course) to your feet. Keep your hands out of the way using your usual release method.
The result should leave you with two options:
a) bend your legs and shove the dildo/plug deeper into yourself or
b) stretch your legs and pull on those clamps and balls.

Given some time, you'll end up fucking yourself while pulling on your sore nipples/balls.

Punish me: Writing Lines (100 max), Cornertime, Mouthsoaping, Semi-Public, Light to moderate Pain
Hard Limits: Social Suicide, Poo, Pics, Illegal, Family&Friends and of course Risk of Bodily Harm.

PM DARES
IcanseetheLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 04:04 PM   #5
zootsuit
getDare Sweetheart

Yay someone reads what I say on here!!
How wild are you wild you willing to get?

MAD SCIENTIST INVENTOR [invention(steam x airship or metal man / baroque stylings) x (pseudo) Victorian setting] + progressive or reactionary polities x adventure plot = STEAMPUNK
Old 01-09-2013, 04:09 PM   #6
uniboi

Pretty wild i think. I am not home alone but every so often i get the place to myself for a couple of days! then... i'm pretty daring :-p

What do you have in mind?

I love someone else controlling when i get out of being tied up. I've done a couple of good cam session where a master has kept me tied until they want to let me out.
--
Like etc here.
--
pm me for skype
Old 01-09-2013, 04:22 PM   #7
uniboi

That sounds fun too... Not a fan of anal stuff so it would be a punishment. I will give this one a go actually. I love these sort of predicaments!

-- in reply to IcanseetheLight
--
Like etc here.
--
pm me for skype

Last edited by uniboi; 01-09-2013 at 04:22 PM. Reason: didnt quote oops!
Old 01-09-2013, 04:24 PM   #8
IcanseetheLight
Distinguished Member

Oh, yeah, sorry, I kinda overlooked anal in your limits. But turns out you're intrigued anyways. Have fun trying it.

Punish me: Writing Lines (100 max), Cornertime, Mouthsoaping, Semi-Public, Light to moderate Pain
Hard Limits: Social Suicide, Poo, Pics, Illegal, Family&Friends and of course Risk of Bodily Harm.

PM DARES
Old 01-09-2013, 04:28 PM   #9
uniboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanseetheLight View Post
Oh, yeah, sorry, I kinda overlooked anal in your limits. But turns out you're intrigued anyways. Have fun trying it.
Not curious... i've tried a few light things and didn't really like it. so it would be a punishment! :-) I will do it but as I said i dont get a lot of time alone. I also really want to try and post pics or video but do really know how it might do it.
--
Like etc here.
--
pm me for skype
Old 01-09-2013, 04:40 PM   #10
zootsuit
getDare Sweetheart

Ok try this! Two sets of cuffs one on each wrist then lock it in to the elbow on the other arm.if you want put your third cuff on around your testicals/dick and one of your ankles

Old 01-09-2013, 04:41 PM   #11
uniboi

another thing i'd like to do is to set up 2 subs each tied and on cam then they have to do something to get released like loads of maths problems .... the trick is that the person who gets free first automatically activates a punishment time on the others timer

I'd love to do this!
--
Like etc here.
--
pm me for skype
Old 01-09-2013, 04:43 PM   #12
uniboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by zootsuit View Post
Ok try this! Two sets of cuffs one on each wrist then lock it in to the elbow on the other arm.if you want put your third cuff on around your testicals/dick and one of your ankles
so i basically am crossed armed? how do i get free?
--
Like etc here.
--
pm me for skype
Old 01-09-2013, 04:45 PM   #13
zootsuit
getDare Sweetheart

You have to put the key in the cuff like you normally wood but you would have to do it also with your off hand

Old 01-09-2013, 04:47 PM   #14
IcanseetheLight
Distinguished Member

Couldn't you reach the cuff around the elbow with your hand? In front I'm rather certain I could, not behind my back though. I can't fit a normal sized handcuff around my elbow or upper arm though...
The 2 subs-race thing does sound fun.
Thanks for the comment on my pic btw, somebody actually picked it for me in the "person above avatar dare", so I can't really take credit for that.

PM DARES
Old 01-09-2013, 04:51 PM   #15
uniboi

My cuffs don't fit my arms either (just had to try). I'm not fat 6foot and only 160lbs btw
--
Like etc here.
--
pm me for skype
The following 2 users say Thank You to uniboi for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control, predicament, self bondage