Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-16-2021, 04:31 PM   #31
Aster.x

Fantasy mind says 4 but realistically 2

KIK : Aster.x

Kinda new so discovering my likes so will probably try anything that isn't in my Limits

Limits- Scat, Pee, Face, Social Suicide, Anal (for now)

Any ideas for my signature would be appreciated

PM DARES

BDSM TEST RESULTS

ASK ME ANYTHING
Aster.x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2021, 04:47 PM   #32
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

1. Million Dollars But... once a day, your cock will get really hard for a hour. It will be really visible to everyone who looks in the reason. You also can't perform any sexual activities during that time.

I'd take that in a heartbeat. Random hard-ons happen all the time, or... well, they did when I was younger. It's not that unusual, and while it's uncomfortable and inconvenient, it's hardly the end of the world.

2. Million Dollars But... every time you pass a person of the opposite sex that you're relatively attracted to, you have a vibrator that appears in your butt and vibrates for a good 10mins before stopping.

How about just 'person' instead of 'person of the opposite sex' so it's more inclusive, hey? But yeah, I'd do that, sure. Sounds fun! And a million bucks is life-changing money!

3. Million Dollars But... every time you go in a change room or locker room, you have to piss on the floor and lay there for 5mins.

Hmm... this is the first one that's iffy for me. Fortunately I almost never actually go into changing rooms or locker rooms, and I could probably just avoid it almost all the time, so yeah, I think I'd do this one.

4. Million Dollars But... every time you see a white van, you get kidnapped and taken to secluded location that's in a 100km radius from your home. You then get raped and then released nude.

Oh hell no. I mean, my fantasy self thinks that sounds pretty hot, both for the raping and the forced nudity with potentially a many-hour naked walk to get home, but reality-me (even aside from being disabled and unable to walk very far to get help) thinks... do you know how many white vans there are? Where I live, white is the most popular car color. Geez, I can see at least one white van from my office window! So nope. Too inconvenient, too traumatic, not even for a million bucks. ...A billion, maybe... <_<

5. Million Dollars But... every time you masturbate/ have sex, you orgasm in just one minute.

Sheeeeit... I'd pay a pretty decent amount of money for this one, as it'd be a significant upgrade to my current inability to have sex at all, and 1 out of 3 chance of being able to cum when I masturbate. So yes, definitely!

6. Million Dollars Butt... every night, you have to lick a female's ass to orgasm before you can sleep. Get it, it's literally million dollars BUTT.[/QUOTE]

Ummmmmm... I think maybe you're confused about how female nervous systems work. There's no reliable way to lick a female to orgasm via her ass. Some rare females might be able to cum just from this, but most, I'd wager, can't. Clever pun, but... yeah. A male would be more likely, though even then, unless you have a freakishly long tongue, it's doubtful. So... given its impossibility and the proclivity for magic in these scenarios, that means never sleeping again, which means dying in a week or two, so no thanks!

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2021, 11:21 PM   #33
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Following scenarios are where you get a million dollars but something happens. You would say if you take the million dollars after each scenario. This is inspired by the Rooster Teeth show.

1. Million Dollars But... once a day, your cock will get really hard for a hour. It will be really visible to everyone who looks in the reason. You also can't perform any sexual activities during that time.
yes

2. Million Dollars But... every time you pass a person of the opposite sex that you're relatively attracted to, you have a vibrator that appears in your butt and vibrates for a good 10mins before stopping.
Yes. But being gay, I think it probably is better for same sex

3. Million Dollars But... every time you go in a change room or locker room, you have to piss on the floor and lay there for 5mins.
Yes. But I might stop changing/showering at the gym then

4. Million Dollars But... every time you see a white van, you get kidnapped and taken to secluded location that's in a 100km radius from your home. You then get raped and then released nude.
If this wasn’t EVERY time, that’s be cool. But there are so many contractor and Amazon vans that I see daily that this would be happening multiple times a day. So no, unless ot was changed to something that I might only see a few times a year

5. Million Dollars But... every time you masturbate/ have sex, you orgasm in just one minute.
Yes. Being in chastity constantly, this wouldn’t phase me

6. Million Dollars Butt... every night, you have to lick a female's ass to orgasm before you can sleep. Get it, it's literally million dollars BUTT.
Yes. But like the other question, probably for a gay guy, should be a male’s ass

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk