Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-25-2022, 08:09 PM   #31
ElTigre
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by y0ur-fav-bratxo View Post
This sounds perfect. If I said the friend in question would potentially be willing to be involved in the punishment, and I’m okay with that too… what could you suggest? 🥰
Well when your friend will be involved there are so many fun things to add.
Like while your boyfriend is tied on the bed and he is lying there alone for like 30 to 60 minutes, make your friend ring the doorbell and be loud while letting her in, so that it is obvious for your boyfriend that your friend came to visit you. Now wait like an hour where you just chat with your friend in the living room for example. After that time go both to see your boyfriend lying there helpless and the teasing can start. Tease him with you two girls start making out and than undress each other, but before your boyfriend can see some nude from your friend, blindfolded him, so he can’t see the action. Also you can do stuff he normally won’t do. Like for example give you a rimjob. Than if you and your friend are ok with it you can both sit on his face and let him eat your pussies. To degrade him even more you both can write degrading words on his body and make pics and or vids of him. Your friend even can blackmail him with the vids and pics in the future. Like I said, so many ideas, but pick the ones you feel comfortable and happy about.
ElTigre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2022, 06:22 AM   #32
pepsilg
Distinguished Member

Hi! What a nice thread I like the idea with involving your friend sooo much! ElTigre have nice ideas too and I want to suggest some more kinky stuff with your friend.

1.When your bf lay blindfolded, tie his cock and balls with some rope. Just like a cockring, not very tight.
2. Make him feel more embrassed and controled. And humiliated. He should be edged good and cum craving, so you can do what you want with him. You and your friend can do some actions and make him guess. For example, put a sock on his cock and ask whose it is. Put panties on his head and ask the same. For every correct answer he just miss punishment. For every wrong you can write humiliating words on his body.
3. Cock slapping competition. For 5 minutes slap his cock with your friend, not so hard, and make him guess who give every slap. Every wrong adds one edge to complete before he can cum. I don't know which way you want to edge him, it should be your choice. Make him beg for cum.
4. Your friend should say "I would like to see you jerking off on me" and it may be part of his edging.
5. At the end roll a d6 and tell him that odds means ruin and even means stay denied. Of course it may be lie just to see what he can do just to let you cum

I just realised that I want be him in this situation, lucky guy

Likes: edging, anal play, dice dares, giving instructions and tasks

Dislikes (punishments): long-term denial, spanking, nipple clamping, applying toothpaste/heating cream

Limits: blood, scat, public, family, pics with face, anything illegal and dangerous for life and health
pepsilg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2022, 10:51 AM   #33
tallishguy
Distinguished Member

If he begs to cum and you are going to let him try teasing his cock and seeing if he can guess who it is, if he guesses wrong three times, one of you sits on his face and he has to make you cum to earn three more tries.

If he gets three right, then either suck him off and give him a juicy cum kiss or fee did to him with your hands, that should teach him a lesson

kik: tallishguy90
PM Dares
Sorry! counter: 5/15
Deny Dick December:3/6
Currently Denied
tallishguy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tallishguy for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cuckhold, hotwife, no panties, nudes, online exposure