Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-12-2019, 01:35 AM   #1
Masomister
Distinguished Member

Wink GD is too soft. Hard CBT needed

I am looking for extremely hard dares, willing to dedicate hours if need be. My cock and balls are very resilient and use to abuse.

I have cloths pegs, urethral sounds, icy hot, wooded spoon, rope, and even a meat tenderizer to abuse them with. Plus other house hold stuff.

Not long for anything elaborate stuff like tieing my nuts to my toes and doing jumpimg jacks but just regular hard abuse.

Even just picking an implement and sending a few hundred hits my way would be greatly appreciated.

Loves
Bastinado, Anal Ruination, Urethral torture, Ball Bashing and Cock Smashing.

Enjoys
Public play, Shower Control, Musky Socks/Jocks, Piss Play, Chemical Play

Dislikes
Non-painful tasks, pleasure, elaborate tasks

Last Orgasm 12-31-2017
Masomister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 03:02 AM   #2
Viewer97

Default Kik

If you still want this
Kik me
Odhams154
Viewer97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 05:37 AM   #3
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Rub icy hot on your balls, then put 20 clothespins total on your cock and balls. Then spank the clothespins off with the wooden spoon. Do this three times.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LitDarkness for this post:
Old 04-12-2019, 08:51 AM   #4
Masomister
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LitDarkness View Post
Rub icy hot on your balls, then put 20 clothespins total on your cock and balls. Then spank the clothespins off with the wooden spoon. Do this three times.
Thanks for the task, and please get rougher!

I assumedd that doing it 3 times included the icy hot application as well so i coated my junk thoroughly each time before adding the clothespins. I also left them on for 10 minutes before smacking them off with the spoon since a time frame was not specified.

My nuts and cock burned and stung for a good while afterwards since the yall dosent slow me to rinse off the icy hot, i just left it till the burning stopped.

Loves

Enjoys

Dislikes

Last Orgasm 12-31-2017
Old 04-12-2019, 01:33 PM   #5
Mindblower
getDare Succubus

Glad I logged in, pups

Let's polish them balls... Get some sandpaper.

Give the balls a nice scrub with the sandpaper until they are delightfully red. No blood!

While enjoying the gentle heat on your balls go mash some chili, lemon and salt together to a soothing ball-rub..

Apply the mash to your balls and then re-polish hem to make sure the mash comes in the skin.

Get a sliver of chili and gently insert into your urethra - use icyhot as lube.

Now let's mash up that sliver... Get a device of own choice. Put yout cock and balls on a flat surface and deliver 50 blows to it.

Tie your balls together and insert them between the door and the doorframe. Slam the door until you cant hold back any tears.

Now you can clean yourself...

Enjoy Pup

http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=4661908
Mindblower is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Mindblower for this post:
Old 04-12-2019, 05:14 PM   #6
Masomister
Distinguished Member

Glad I logged in, pups
arooo! Thank you
Let's polish them balls... Get some sandpaper.

Give the balls a nice scrub with the sandpaper until they are delightfully red. No blood!

yeah i know, no blood i remember

While enjoying the gentle heat on your balls go mash some chili, lemon and salt together to a soothing ball-rub..

Apply the mash to your balls and then re-polish hem to make sure the mash comes in the skin.

i originally made a bit to much to use in just one coating so it got double polishedand applied >//<

Get a sliver of chili and gently insert into your urethra - use icyhot as lube.

Now let's mash up that sliver... Get a device of own choice. Put yout cock and balls on a flat surface and deliver 50 blows to it.

cock is a bit swollen and burns like hell insode and out to say the least. Was a bit suprising you said only 50 but i had forgotten how bad this was and quickly thanked my lucky stars

Tie your balls together and insert them between the door and the doorframe. Slam the door until you cant hold back any tears.

My eye were already watering by this point so i decided to go till i was sobbing or collapsedto the floor instead of cheatimg past it on a technicality.

Now you can clean yourself...

having to leave all that mush in my cock for so long was horrid >.< but i rinsed everything off/out and am trying to recover XD

Enjoy Pup

Thank you again Sir. I differently didn't enjoy any of that >.< hopefully this has helped warm me up for anything else you havein mind though

Loves

Enjoys

Dislikes

Last Orgasm 12-31-2017
The following user says Thank You to Masomister for this post:
Old 04-13-2019, 09:10 AM   #7
Mindblower
getDare Succubus

I'm glad you kinda liked it ;-)

I will get back with something to keep you warm :-P

The following user says Thank You to Mindblower for this post:
Old 04-13-2019, 09:10 AM   #8
Mindblower
getDare Succubus

I'm glad you kinda liked it ;-)

I will get back with something to keep you warm :-P

Old 04-14-2019, 10:22 AM   #9
Mindblower
getDare Succubus

Make a homemade sound:

Mix some lemonwater and chilijuice. Fill it into and empty ball pen or likewise and freeze it.

When it has frozen take it out and inspect it for any sharp edges. You can smoothen it with some water.

Insert it into your urethra - let it melt...

While it melts tie up your right nut only.... Tenderize it until swollen...

Thats it for today :-P

Old 04-17-2019, 06:37 AM   #10
Masomister
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindblower View Post
Make a homemade sound:

Mix some lemonwater and chilijuice. Fill it into and empty ball pen or likewise and freeze it.

When it has frozen take it out and inspect it for any sharp edges. You can smoothen it with some water.

Insert it into your urethra - let it melt...

While it melts tie up your right nut only.... Tenderize it until swollen...

Thats it for today :-P
Was more difficult to make the sound then i expected. To get the right size and right mixture so that it would freeze good was a challenge but i ended up making one roughly 11 mm wide so it fit nicely.

Took a lot longer to melt them i expected as well, my tiny nut was already swollen before it was finished . . . Maybe we can even then out?

Loves

Enjoys

Dislikes

Last Orgasm 12-31-2017
Old 04-17-2019, 06:38 AM   #11
Gayboy0021

Coat a Qtip with icy hot and shove it into your piss slit... fuck your piss slit for 2 minutes.

CRAVES - diapers, hidden public, semi public, piss, underwear, exposure, writing lines
ENJOYS: shit, pee drinking, mouth soaping, Underwear destroying, Laxatives, Public, shaving
LIMITS: family, personal info, illegal, cam [/COLOR]

5KM torture run tasks - be horrible

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=385907

Pm dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71446

Disclaimer
This user has a small cock
Gayboy0021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 07:48 AM   #12
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

Deary me...someone so desperate for pain. You're going to need about an hour.

Spoiler:
First, tie your balls separately. Edge twice, just to make sure you are warmed up.

Coat your cockhead with icyhot or hot sauce, whichever is more painful.

Then, you will need a large book, a timer, and your meat tenderizer. I would like you to place your balls on a table or sturdy surface and then place your book on top. Place your hands on the book and lean forward, putting as much of your weight onto the book as possible.

Set a timer for 30 minutes or use a video like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-AYC3_DbpY . You are going to alternate: 1 minute putting most of your weight on your balls, then 1 minute of tenderizing them. If you ever have a round with fewer than 100 hits to your balls, it does not count. Your hits should get progressively harder as time goes on, starting with medium hits and ending with excruciating ones.

Now, here is the catch:

If your balls hurt more than your cockhead at this point, you should use a sound to fuck your urethra with icyhot/hot sauce for an additional 3 minutes PLUS minutes equal to the number of rounds of hits you had to repeat.

Finally, place your balls on the table and pound them with your fist as hard as you possibly can 10 more times.

No rubbing or washing for 10 minutes.
Old 04-17-2019, 12:13 PM   #13
DareFiend
getDare Addict

This is one I was given to do about four years ago. Let's see how you do:

Pour a generous amount of Tabasco Sauce (or stronger, if you like) into a condom. Make sure the inside is well coated, and that there is still plenty of liquid left over inside the condom.

Set a metronome to 40 beats per minute.

(Probably in your case, you should lightly sandpaper your dick. I didn't; I'm not in that league yet, but you are.)

Put the condom on over your dick. Preferably your dick will be rock hard.

Once the condom is on nice and tight, use a wooden spoon to slap the head of your dick once at every beat of the metronome. Nice and hard.

Keep the condom on, and keep slapping, for five minutes.

---

I lasted three full minutes, and 110 slaps, but that was it. I was crying and screaming with pain. I can usually tough out harsh punishments, at least for one time, but this one killed me. I couldn't take the searing pain everywhere on my dick and especially the head.

But of course for you failure won't be an option. You'll do the full five minutes. I'll be interested to see how mild, or intense, you found it compared to my experience.

Join in on my post on the Add Thread Free For All

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.

Last edited by DareFiend; 04-17-2019 at 12:21 PM.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 01:54 PM   #14
Masomister
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayboy0021 View Post
Coat a Qtip with icy hot and shove it into your piss slit... fuck your piss slit for 2 minutes.
This one is something i have done in the past so while very painful and burns like hell it dose not quite compair to the smashed chili sliver i had to use previously

Still thank you very much for the task<3

Loves

Enjoys

Dislikes

Last Orgasm 12-31-2017
Old 04-17-2019, 02:43 PM   #15
Masomister
Distinguished Member

Deary me...someone so desperate for pain. You're going to need about an hour.

Always desperate for pain Miss <3 thank you for contributing.

First, tie your balls separately. Edge twice, just to make sure you are warmed up.

Coat your cockhead with icyhot or hot sauce, whichever is more painful.

For me personally I have found that extra strength bengay burns the worse unless I am going to go out and buy habanero juice or some peppers of my own to smash up.

Then, you will need a large book, a timer, and your meat tenderizer. I would like you to place your balls on a table or sturdy surface and then place your book on top. Place your hands on the book and lean forward, putting as much of your weight onto the book as possible.

Set a timer for 30 minutes or use a video like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-AYC3_DbpY . You are going to alternate: 1 minute putting most of your weight on your balls, then 1 minute of tenderizing them. If you ever have a round with fewer than 100 hits to your balls, it does not count. Your hits should get progressively harder as time goes on, starting with medium hits and ending with excruciating ones.

getting 100 hits in under a minute isn't as difficult as it sounds, but keeping count while whimpering in pain proves to be difficult still. So most of the rounds that i "didn't count" where more for loosing track then not reaching the goal. And I made sure to try and get 15 minutes of each in.

Now, here is the catch:

If your balls hurt more than your cockhead at this point, you should use a sound to fuck your urethra with icyhot/hot sauce for an additional 3 minutes PLUS minutes equal to the number of rounds of hits you had to repeat.

11 minutes of sounding with bengay is horrid, and i used my 13 mm sound as well. I have done a lot of sounding but stuff like this always make it burn like hell to try and piss for the rest of the day. Almost doubled over the next time I had to go.

Finally, place your balls on the table and pound them with your fist as hard as you possibly can 10 more times.

Needless to say that 1500 ball hits with a metal meat tenderizer hurt like hell, there was even some blood on it when I finally finished. No cuts or anything, just through the bruises on my sac.

No rubbing or washing for 10 minutes.

Thank you again for the task and I hope its ok but I did not wash it off, just made sure to wait at least 10 minutes to pee so that I could clean out my urethra. Wonderfully brutal task that I will be felling for the rest of the night if not longer (specially since I have the ball busting thread to catch up on too.

Loves

Enjoys

Dislikes

Last Orgasm 12-31-2017
The following user says Thank You to Masomister for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ballbusting, balls, cbt, crying, extreme, pain