Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-19-2021, 04:14 PM   #1
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Wait Please help me leave the Harry Potter Dungeon! OR Add to it!

Some time ago, I played this Harry Potter dice dare. You can read here how it went. Long story short, I went through until the end and nearly won. Why nearly? Because in order to finally win, I have to perform in total six dares given by different getdare users. Two of my friends already sent me a dare, so four to go.
You can read here, how the two dares went.

Is there anybody willing to help me out, finishing and winning this Harry Potter Dungeon?
Since I know that I can be slow sometimes, I make an additional promise:
I have to answer every dare suggestion within 24h and accept it or propose a change (if it affects a limit of mine). Furthermore I have to finish every dare within 3 days. For every day I am late, I will wear a butt plug for 24 hours continuously*.

This thread will be an adding-thread!

You can also use this thread as an adding thread! For every post (including mine) I will wear one clothpin-minute**.
You also can use one of the following keywords per post as long as there is a dare I accepted but didn't finish yet:
SLOWLY
PLUG
HOT NIGHT

ROPE
PET
COIN
SPANKING
OUCH!
CLOTHPINS
COLD'N'SMALL
GOLDEN FOUNTAIN
GOLDEN SHOWER
PEE
STRIPPEE

BANANA (after three activation, this is from the list)
DIRTY (after three activation, this is from the list)

These are keywords from my PM dares (which I deactivated during the active time of this thread). For every second same keywords, I will do the corresponding PM dare and post a report here. If I have no post on a page, all completed keywords have to be done in burst mode (see my pm dares for explanation of burst mode).

Double posts allowed after 30 minutes! But no tripple posts etc...
Also, everyone who gave me one of the four tasks is allowed to double post, tripple post etc after 30 minutes. (For me personally, the there is no posting limit at all. But if the previous post was also from me, I have to use a keyword myself, regardless if there is currently an active dare or not. I will do double posts for status updates and reports etc).

I have another offer: You can do one of the PM dares listed above any time and post a report here. Then I have to select one of them randomly and do it in burst mode.

And since I am peacocky and like to be the owner of a thread with stars: At the end of the game, I will hit my ass with a table tennis bat for 50*number of stars of my thread. This thread ends once I won the Harry Potter Dice dare.

PLEASE help me!!

(I will also give regularly updates about the counts and the current status in this blog post)

* Continuous means, I cannot take the plug out for 24h. However, working time does not count (I won't wear the plug during work). For example, if I wear the plug 16h, and the next 8h are working time, this counts as 24h continuous, but I can reduce the amount of plug only by 16h. Also, every second time I shower, I am allowed to shower without plug.

** A clothpin-minute is defined as follows: I have to wear 5 clothpins for 5 minutes. Every additional clothpin for every additional minute counts as one completed clothpin-minute.

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Last edited by Manarus; 02-21-2021 at 01:45 AM.
Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 04:34 PM   #2
Covelot

I'll start you out with a simple one. Put clothespins on your nipples and roll 2 dice. Add the numbers together, and that's how many clothespins you have to put on your dick.

Whichever number from your dice roll is higher is how many hours you have to leave the clothespins on for before smacking them off.

Toys:
Small plug
Medium plug with insertable bullet vibe
Large plug
Small stroker with bullet vibe
Pocket Pussy
6 inch dildo

PM Dares

Covelot is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Covelot for this post:
Old 02-19-2021, 04:44 PM   #3
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Thanks for that dare!

That's evil

I consider doing it. However, I don't leave clothpins on for more than 20 minutes for safety reasons. I could re-place them after 20 minutes, that won't be a problem. But I wonder if I am able to stay naked for 6 hours (worst case) and leave clothpins on my dick. Also I wonder if I manage to put 12 clothpins on my dick. I already struggle with 4 pins (my skin is very tight).
Also, smacking them off from my nipples or dick might break my skin. I will try to smack it off, but if it is too dangerous, I just open them very quickly (that also hurts).

Can we make the dare a bit more practical please? Could I just place 2 clothpins on the dick, and the rest on the thigh? And leave them on for maximum dice number * 10 minutes?

Can you accept my offer (and maybe give me a punishment for complaining ), or make yourself a different offer?

Thanks

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

The following user says Thank You to Manarus for this post:
Old 02-19-2021, 04:56 PM   #4
Covelot

Safety is always #1! How about instead of having the dice affect the clothespins, you just put two on your dick and four on each thigh and take the pins off and replace them every 20 minutes like you said. Do that twice, and take them off quickly when you're done. Roll one die for how long to spend naked after the dare where the roll determines how many hours to be naked. After you get halfway through your naked time, you can put clothes on, but leave the button and zipper to your pants undone, or leave your dick hanging out.

Hopefully that one is better. I don't have a ton of experience with clothespins

Toys:
Small plug
Large plug
Pocket Pussy
6 inch dildo

PM Dares

Old 02-19-2021, 05:02 PM   #5
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Covelot View Post
Safety is always #1! How about instead of having the dice affect the clothespins, you just put two on your dick and four on each thigh and take the pins off and replace them every 20 minutes like you said. Do that twice, and take them off quickly when you're done. Roll one die for how long to spend naked after the dare where the roll determines how many hours to be naked. After you get halfway through your naked time, you can put clothes on, but leave the button and zipper to your pants undone, or leave your dick hanging out.

Agreed!

Thanks for the first dare, Covelot! Just to clarify: May I spend the naked time also during sleep? I will start the dare in the evening (maybe this weekend, latest on Monday, depending on my availability), so I will definitely spend some hours naked awake, but if I roll a 6 I might go sleeping for the last hours.

STATUS
Keywords are open now! (since we have an active dare)
Active dares: 1
Finished dares: 0
How much more dares I need: 3
Clothpin-minutes I have to do (including this post: 5)

Old 02-19-2021, 05:05 PM   #6
Covelot

Sure sleeping can count for a few of the hours

Toys:
Small plug
Large plug
Pocket Pussy
6 inch dildo

PM Dares

Old 02-22-2021, 12:05 PM   #7
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Covelot View Post

Ok, here is my report:

Before I log in to getdare, I have to do my Welcome-Back Challenge. And since I forgot to do it yesterday, I decided to roll for two challenges today. It couldn't become worse, really...
First time I rolled I have to plug myself until the next morning. So I have also to do your dare plugged.
Second time I rolled, I have had to cum. So I lay on my bed and cum. The thing is, after an orgasm, my lust really fades away usually and I am not kinky any more at all afterwards... It's a really big dislike to do BDSM after an orgasm. So this challenge rather felt like a punishment...

Then I fetched some clothpins, dropped my trousers and put them on. First 4 on every thigh, then 2 on my dick. Putting the pins on my thighs felt really really uncomfortable at first... Putting them on my dick was not so difficult because I was relatively soft (the clothpins still turned me on, even after the orgasm). Then, to distract myself, I was browsing on getdare and doing some fun posts here and there. Time passed by very quickly, through getdare I also got aroused again, and I nearly didn't feel the pins any more. Only when I had to stand up and walk somewhere to fetch something, the clothpins rubbed at each other which was really uncomfortable... But still a fun feeling somehow. I realized that with distraction I could suppress the pain from the pins very well!
The first 20 minutes passed, I opened one pin after the other very slowly and carefully and placed it back at a slightly different position. For the next 40 minutes I was just watching videos and monitoring the adding thread free for all a bit. Again, by watching videos, time passed very quickly again, and soon it was time to relocate the pins a last time. It was already difficult to find a spot on my legs that wasn't red with a mark already^^. The last 20 minutes were the worst. Somehow I put the two pins at my dick at a bad location. Or it was because my dick become completely soft again now. Anyways, the pins on my dick quite hurt and caused a burning sensation. I was glad when the time was over, but I also was worried about removing them quickly... I have to do it anyways, so I just opened on after the other very very quickly, without thinking in between. The first pin really caused a sting, when the blood streamed back into my skin! It burned quite badly, I continued without thinking anyways. As last pins I removed the ones on my dick. Now also my dick was burning like hell! For some seconds, my complete lower body was quite burning. But the pain faded also very quickly and I was free again. However, my legs were sprinkled with the red stripy marks from the clothpins (must be 24 in total). I look like a tank rolled over my legs^^
Actually, the distraction with getdare and videos helped a lot. This session didn't feel as worse as the 8 clothpin-minutes I already did, even if that lasted only 6 minutes. But when I did those, I put on a lot of clothpins, accepted the pain, waited. And was bored. So maybe I learned something from your task. Thank you!

Then I had to roll a dice for the staying naked part. Off course I rolled a 5 ... So now I have to stay 5 hours naked. At that time I will already be in bed, so I guess I will sleep half naked. That's also why you will receive the second part of my report only tomorrow evening. By the way, until my report is completed, you all still can use the keywords! But when I finished Covelots dare and nobody else posted a dare, there is no active dare going on and thus the keywords are blocked for you. You still can add clothpin-minutes with every post, and dares off course

By the way, in principle I like staying naked. I also like the idea of dares very much which say: "You are only allowed naked at home"... However, in my living situation it is a bit difficult to do this, and staying naked for long in my flat could quickly cross my public limit... (For this dare everything is fine. But the more often and longer and non-spontaneous, the more difficult). Also, my flat is very very cold in the winter, so that is another reason why I don't enjoy staying naked at the moment^^ Currently I am warming myself up with jumping jacks every now and then. But that is really a funny feeling with a plug in your ass and being naked with a dick wobbling up and down on every jump^^

So actually your dare was a lot more fun than I expected, and there was no reason to be afraid. But over the weekend I had a little fear thinking about doing it on Monday...

Now to the status:

Since a new page on the add thread free for all opened, I add a keyword myself: PEE

Keywords are open!
Active dares: 2
How much more dares I need: 2
Clothpin-minutes (including this post): Total: 17, Done: 8, TODO: 9
SLOWLY: 1/2
PLUG: 2/2
ROPE: 2/2
SPANKING: 2/2
CLOTHPINS: 1/2
PEE: 1/2
DIRTY: 1/2

Since I am already plugged, I'll do Covelots plug dare tomorrow after work.
For the ropework I need to see when I have the time, but I do it soon (maybe also tomorrow).
BURST count: 6/10 (can't be given here, see my Promise)

The following user says Thank You to Manarus for this post:
Old 02-24-2021, 03:01 PM   #8
Covelot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manarus View Post
Ok, here is my report:

Before I log in to getdare, I have to do my Welcome-Back Challenge. And since I forgot to do it yesterday, I decided to roll for two challenges today. It couldn't become worse, really...
First time I rolled I have to plug myself until the next morning. So I have also to do your dare plugged.
Second time I rolled, I have had to cum. So I lay on my bed and cum. The thing is, after an orgasm, my lust really fades away usually and I am not kinky any more at all afterwards... It's a really big dislike to do BDSM after an orgasm. So this challenge rather felt like a punishment...

Then I fetched some clothpins, dropped my trousers and put them on. First 4 on every thigh, then 2 on my dick. Putting the pins on my thighs felt really really uncomfortable at first... Putting them on my dick was not so difficult because I was relatively soft (the clothpins still turned me on, even after the orgasm). Then, to distract myself, I was browsing on getdare and doing some fun posts here and there. Time passed by very quickly, through getdare I also got aroused again, and I nearly didn't feel the pins any more. Only when I had to stand up and walk somewhere to fetch something, the clothpins rubbed at each other which was really uncomfortable... But still a fun feeling somehow. I realized that with distraction I could suppress the pain from the pins very well!
The first 20 minutes passed, I opened one pin after the other very slowly and carefully and placed it back at a slightly different position. For the next 40 minutes I was just watching videos and monitoring the adding thread free for all a bit. Again, by watching videos, time passed very quickly again, and soon it was time to relocate the pins a last time. It was already difficult to find a spot on my legs that wasn't red with a mark already^^. The last 20 minutes were the worst. Somehow I put the two pins at my dick at a bad location. Or it was because my dick become completely soft again now. Anyways, the pins on my dick quite hurt and caused a burning sensation. I was glad when the time was over, but I also was worried about removing them quickly... I have to do it anyways, so I just opened on after the other very very quickly, without thinking in between. The first pin really caused a sting, when the blood streamed back into my skin! It burned quite badly, I continued without thinking anyways. As last pins I removed the ones on my dick. Now also my dick was burning like hell! For some seconds, my complete lower body was quite burning. But the pain faded also very quickly and I was free again. However, my legs were sprinkled with the red stripy marks from the clothpins (must be 24 in total). I look like a tank rolled over my legs^^
Actually, the distraction with getdare and videos helped a lot. This session didn't feel as worse as the 8 clothpin-minutes I already did, even if that lasted only 6 minutes. But when I did those, I put on a lot of clothpins, accepted the pain, waited. And was bored. So maybe I learned something from your task. Thank you!

Then I had to roll a dice for the staying naked part. Off course I rolled a 5 ... So now I have to stay 5 hours naked. At that time I will already be in bed, so I guess I will sleep half naked. That's also why you will receive the second part of my report only tomorrow evening. By the way, until my report is completed, you all still can use the keywords! But when I finished Covelots dare and nobody else posted a dare, there is no active dare going on and thus the keywords are blocked for you. You still can add clothpin-minutes with every post, and dares off course

By the way, in principle I like staying naked. I also like the idea of dares very much which say: "You are only allowed naked at home"... However, in my living situation it is a bit difficult to do this, and staying naked for long in my flat could quickly cross my public limit... (For this dare everything is fine. But the more often and longer and non-spontaneous, the more difficult). Also, my flat is very very cold in the winter, so that is another reason why I don't enjoy staying naked at the moment^^ Currently I am warming myself up with jumping jacks every now and then. But that is really a funny feeling with a plug in your ass and being naked with a dick wobbling up and down on every jump^^

So actually your dare was a lot more fun than I expected, and there was no reason to be afraid. But over the weekend I had a little fear thinking about doing it on Monday...

Now to the status:

Since a new page on the add thread free for all opened, I add a keyword myself: PEE

Keywords are open!
Active dares: 2
Clothpin-minutes (including this post): Total: 17, Done: 8, TODO: 9
PLUG: 2/2
SPANKING: 2/2
CLOTHPINS: 1/2
PEE: 1/2

Since I am already plugged, I'll do Covelots plug dare tomorrow after work.
For the ropework I need to see when I have the time, but I do it soon (maybe also tomorrow).
BURST count: 6/10 (can't be given here, see my Promise)
Great report! I'm glad you were able to have fun with the dare and that it wasn't too bad. You did get a bit unlucky with the dice roll but at least it wasn't a 6!

Toys:
Small plug
Large plug
Pocket Pussy
6 inch dildo

PM Dares

The following user says Thank You to Covelot for this post:
Old 02-27-2021, 09:59 PM   #9
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

PLUG 8 hours; preferably when you are awake the entire time

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMPLETE
- Miss V's super set (1/2)
pain slut joe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 12:10 PM   #10
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Bumpity bump!

And a reminder that CLOTHPINS can be used for many things.

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 10:30 PM   #11
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

CLOTHESPINS you say - how are they used here??

LAST ORGASM:

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
Old 03-01-2021, 04:40 AM   #12
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
CLOTHESPINS you say - how are they used here??
Seems like he'll be using CLOTHESPINS on his own nipples

Such a versatile tool! I'm sure that it can be used in other ways too!

What do you say, Joe

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 10:00 PM   #13
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

so many locations for pins i must agree.

SLAVE POSITION - KNEELING HOGTIE
position; and suggest that this is done while completely naked and those lovely pins on tongue (2 pins please), and one on each nipple and ear lobe -- this is not to be counted as a dare, but only refining the position slightly to make it more enjoyable). Looking forward to our reports....

LAST ORGASM:

Spank / bust sets

Last edited by pain slut joe; 03-01-2021 at 10:02 PM.
Old 03-02-2021, 09:24 PM   #14
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

not sure if these posts are worth anything anymore - our friend Manarus has not been on site in a week.... :-( Hope all is well!

Just in case, HOT NIGHT which i hope will be completed in BURST mode!)

LAST ORGASM:

Spank / bust sets
Old 03-03-2021, 10:37 AM   #15
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Oh wow! You've been very active during the weekend and during the last two days. Don't worry about me. I was offline during the weekend as stated in the other thread. And the last days, I was just too busy. But now I will catch up with everything. Reports following soon!

Actually, I can already provide two reports:

On Friday I did my Strippee dare in burst mode. When I came home from work, I started it. I drunk one glass of water immediately. Soon after that I had to pee. I stripped completely naked in order to be allowed to use the toilette. This felt funny. It is a lot more complicated to pee if you have to change your clothes... Luckily I also had to poo, so the dare ended here.

Also today when I came home from work, I did my other Pee dare. I peed into a glass, and since my bladder was really full, I filled the complete glass, my dick completely immersed in the pee. When I was finished, I rolled a 2, which meant I had to take 2 sips. Was not too bad, since I drank a lot of water before. I kind of enjoyed it, so to round it off I took a third sip.

Wow wow wow, you have been very creative. It wasn't intended to make the PM dares more individual within this thread. I thought I just do the lame plain default configurations. However, you put some effort and creativity in it, and I really like your challenge. So I accept everything as is (Also the slave positions, which were not in my active list at all^^ But I also really like them. Thanks for assigning some to me!)

So, keep going if you like what you see, and feel free to bump with keywords any time you feel like

The adding thread advanced not so far as I feared, luckily, so I only have to add 2 new random keywords:
for page 698 COLD'N'SMALL
for page 699 OUCH!

(I put the todos in bold, so I have a better overview...)

Keywords are open!
Active dares: 0
Finished dares: 2
Clothpin-minutes (including this post): Total: 38, Done: 8, TODO: 30
PLUG: 3/2, Done: 1x
1x: Instead of number of hours, please insert it one hour before bed (on a night when you are not working / school the next day) and remove it one hour after your normal wake time. Enjoy! (BURST!)
1x: 8 hours; preferably when you are awake the entire time
HOT NIGHT 1/2, Done: 1x (1 with burst)
PET: 0/2, Done: 1x (1 with burst)
SPANKING: 2/2, Done: 1x
1x: with wet wooden spoon (BURST!)
OUCH!: 3/2
CLOTHPINS: 4/2 (1x Burst!)
COLD'N'SMALL: 3/2 (1x BURST!)
PEE: 0/2, Done: 1x
STRIPPEE: 0/2, Done: 1x (1 with burst)
BURST count: 6/10 (6x consumed) (can't be given here, see my Promise) as of #10479

Additional PM dares:
SLAVE POSITION, CFM (while kissing the floor but of course!)
SLAVE POSITION - KNEELING HOGTIE position; and suggest that this is done while completely naked and those lovely pins on tongue (2 pins please), and one on each nipple and ear lobe -- this is not to be counted as a dare, but only refining the position slightly to make it more enjoyable). Looking forward to our reports....

Advertisements
Kink Talk