Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-05-2010, 07:27 PM   #1
OhSoFine

Default Have any girls in high school been tricked outside the locker room with only a towel?

PLEASE POST YOUR STORIES

Have any girls in high school been tricked outside the locker room wearing only a towel, have the towel pulled off,not allowed back inside?
OhSoFine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 07:31 PM   #2
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Hmm... the stories section is to post stories, not request them...

Sounds more like a Truth so I have moved it

And to the question: Nope, never happened to me. If someone would want to "trick" me they would need to be able to outsmart me and overpower me first. Not an easy task, eh
SubMissChievous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 07:52 PM   #3
OhSoFine

Default Example

NOT MY STORY ---

Well, my name is Tori and I'm a 17 year old in high school. This embarrassing moment happened last month...

I was getting out of the pool and was wearing a bikini, just like all of my friends. We walked to the girls' locker room. As we were changing, one of the girls came up with a funny idea: A game of locker room truth or dare. Most people chose truth when asked.
Soon one of my friends asked me, truth or dare? I answered dare, like an idiot. I was the first dare. She gave me the worst dare possible. I had to strip completely naked and walk into the guys' locker room. Not only that, but I had to take a picture of myself IN THE SHOWER! I said that I wouldn't do it, but they threatened to strip me themselves and throw me in there. Click here to email this Embarrassing Story to your friends!

I agreed. One of my friends walked in fully clothed first to make sure no one was in there.
Soon I walked out of the girls' room quickly, and with no clothes on. I went into the guys' room and quickly looked for the shower. The minute I had found it and taken the picture, I heard hushed voices around the corner.
I looked at the doorway, and to my dread, saw my crush walking by. I went around the corner of the showers fast and hoped the guys wouldn't come in. Then I heard four guys come into the shower room and the water come on! I managed to peep around the corner, but soon one of the guys saw me!

I guess I have nothing to complain about... I have fairly large breasts and I can't say my ass is exactly ugly. All the guys started laughing. They dashed around the corner and took my camera! Then they began taking pictures of me completely naked! Finally they agreed to leave me alone under one condition... I had to persuade one of the girls to come into the guys' locker room and we had to make out! I figured I would just run for my life when I left...

Soon I realized that the girls had locked their locker room door! I rushed back in with the guys, and now they had pulled out a video camera. Finally, the girls opened their door, and I got back in. To my dread, the next day, nude pictures of me were posted all over school! I have yet to live it down, and it was the most embarrassing event of my life!
OhSoFine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 08:12 PM   #4
GoogleMaster
Distinguished Member

That sure sounds like an embarrassing day. Not sure how I would live something like that down. Lucky guys I am sure.

This did not happen to me but I was lucky enough to be a witness to something similar. The boys and the girls change rooms in my high school were next to each other. You only had to leave one and open the door right next to it. It was not possible to lock the doors. There were two rooms in the change rooms. One room was the toilets which in the boys was directly inside the door. So if the door was open then anyone could from the hall way see us peeing at the urinals. The other room (which had no door just like a ledge and a really big opening was the change room. For some reason the girl's room was backwards to ours so the change room was closest to the door and the toilets (which were stalls) were inside the other room. The shower was on inside of the inner room.

Well one day after cross country practice I trailed behind before going to change. As I was walking past the girls room, one girl opened the door and stuck her head out into the hall. She laughed and slammed the door. I walked slower, interested in what would happen. I loitered by the door when it opened again. I looked in (obviously) and all the girls in there were looking back at the door laughing. One of the girls yelled "get him in here too!". The girl at the door (who was in her track pants and bra) motioned me in. So I went. I was in awe. The entire girls CC team (which at my school was only like 6 girls) were in their panties and bras!

Everyone was pretty sheepish but didn't explain why I was invited in. Basically everyone just continued getting changed with me in there! Two girls (one of which was super hot) got completely naked and walked to the shower. I didn't see them for long, as the shower was on the other side of the wall to the inner room, but I saw enough. I was pretty much ignored other then one girl saying if I was going to stay in there I should at least get into my boxers too. I did. I had a huge erection but no one seemed to mind or even comment. The only comments that were directed at me was I must be a lucky guy to be in there and I better not tell anyone in my class that I was in there. After everyone got changed, dressed and cleaned up I got up and left.

I wanted to get invited back but it never happened again. Despite trying and hinting there was never the opportunity. Well at least not yet...
GoogleMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 03:20 PM   #5
Embers
Account Banned

*Cringe* This happened to me a few months ago, I pissed this girl off in my gym class cos I flirted with her b/f at a party, not my fault i'll add, he tried it on first and i didnt know he was dating her!

anywho she was angry and we'd had a couple of shouting matches but nothing came of them.

One of my gym lessons is right before lunch so I usually take a little longer in the shower, cos it's nice you know? When I came out everyone had left for lunch except this girl and her mates who were grouped together finishing off dressing talking amongst themselves. I felt quite vulnerable as i had to walk past them too my clothes locker, I undid my towel and began drying keeping an eye on them but after it seemed they were paying very little attention to me i put my towell down and picked up my key to my locker.

then all of a sudden two of her mates grab me and as group they force me to the door and throw me out laughing their heads off as they shut the door, i begged to be let in. it was only when i felt a draft that i realised i could be seen from outside if anyone walked past as the doors into the gym area were wide open. I tried the boys changing room but it was locked, I again begged to be let in, I then heard clopping footsteps, not wanting to be caught I panicked and ran into the gym and hid behind the gymmatts.

Now if i had been thinking clearly i should obviously have just waited as it was the female gym instructor coming to lock up, I would have been seen nude by her but got those girls into trouble but I was not thinking clearly, you try it!

She hurried them out of the changing rooms outside as she wanted her lunch and locked the door, not much happened over the next hour I just sat there cold and naked, eventually the bell went and the instructor came back to open the rooms for the next class and then went out to get them and i took the chance to streak back in and start dressing, i got a few odd looks from girls wondering why i was putting clothes on and i was certainly blushing as well.

It's all calmed down now thankgoodness and noone but them saw me, in fact she came and apologised! She hadnt meant for me to get trapped outside as she hadnt expected the instructor back so soon and she said she was really worried when i wasnt outside the changing rooms, dont think we'll ever be friends haha!

20 year old bisexual female living at uni in the uk!

Check the TORD Online section where I probably have a thread you can dare me in

I guess you need my limits n stuff so here's what I can think of right now

Limits; Poo, piss, messy, pain, anal
Likes; Public, outdoor, spanking, embarrassing, bondage (a little), sex

I will NOT do cam or play tord with people but I do want to be dared

I also am NOT interested in being a slave or having a slave
Embers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 04:23 PM   #6
muffinfairy
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhSoFine View Post
Have any girls in high school been tricked outside the locker room wearing only a towel, have the towel pulled off,not allowed back inside?
More to the point. . .

Have any guys hidden outside locker rooms with a chocolate bar tied to a piece of string trying to coerce girls out of the room?

Masturbation 101:
[22:35:44] BettyBoop: It is really hard to get off.
[22:36:19] BettyBoop: I find that using a small piece of sellotape is the best way

http://ask.fm/muffinfairy
Snap: penis4fuffin {if you wish to snap penis or similar}
Snap: muffinfairy {add your username if spamming me}
KIK: muffinfairy {all rarely checked}

Territory Signature=Close **
muffinfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 06:20 PM   #7
Anjelen
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Anjelen Send a message via Yahoo to Anjelen

I have. Girls are surprisingly fast when it comes to picking up scurrying chocolate bars.

... Holy crap, at least one of them caused sonic boom!

* How to not be a Dumbinant *
* Here's your chance to ask me anything! *

"It's better to try and fail than to fail to try."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-- Nunc Intellego --
Anjelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 11:38 AM   #8
SingleMum

Well I'm not in high school anymore, but this did happen to me when I was. It was kind of a hazing because I switched schools in the middle of my first year of high school and just started at this new school. After gym class we took our showers and then when I came out a few of the girls ganged up on me, tore my tower off and shoved me outside the door and wouldn't let me back in. I ran to the washroom, which was just across the hall thank god, locked myself in the stall and cried. A girl came and found me and gave me my clothes, and we ended up being best friend through high school .
SingleMum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 12:21 PM   #9
Teeks
Distinguished Member

Never happened to me.

But in France, only a very few school do have Soccer, or Rugby, or Football teams and so Cheerleaders. I'm not even sure they have cheerleaders.

Plus we don't have a lot of P.E. Only if you do it as an important option, but then it's kinda special studies, and it's not for most.

So I'd have to say it's not most likely to happen here.

29 y.o | Female | Straight | France (GMT+1)

Teeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 02:18 AM   #10
DA mon
Baby Member

no that is not my story
DA mon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk