Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-22-2019, 09:55 AM   #1
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Bell Edge, Torment and tease This Office Slut, but do not let her cum!

Well, lets have some fun this week!

Mid January can be a dull time of year, and since my Sir will be away until Friday night, i thought it might be fun for all of us if you would be so kind as to edge and tease this naughty office slut for the balance of the work week.

For those who have not played with me before, here is a bit of background that you may find helpful;

I am 5ft 1, 118lbs, long dark hair, blue green eyes, curvy athletic girl with natural firm 38DD breasts. I work in a large office tower, i have a private office, glass on three sides and a door for a bit of privacy. outside my office, the staff consists mostly of men 25 - 40 yrs of age (suits) and i am their immediate supervisor. Get the picture?

Everyone is a winner!

- You get the pleasure of tormenting my tight wet greedy pussy, I turn into a dirty, horny, dripping wet cock craving slut for your entertainment, and Sir gets to decide if this sluts naughty behaviour, for your enjoyment, this week earns her an orgasm.

So here is the deal;

You will have complete control over me while i am at the office, out for lunch, having coffee in the main atrium of my office building, in the elevator, in the parking garage or in my car on my way to or from the office.

Today i am dressed as follows, for your use, pleasure and my awkward torment;

- Tight Red pencil skirt, just above the knee, no panties, pussy shaved smooth this morning.

- Tailored, fitted sheer black blouse, tapered to fit my waste and frame my 38DD breasts for your pleasure.

- Push up demi cup bra, cut low to leave my nipples available for your enjoyment.

- My new 6 inch heels, black pumps with an eyeline profile, and stainless steel stiletto heel that cums to a fine point. I have been practicing walking in these, but i must say, the combination of the tight skirt and the height of these heels requires me to add a sexy sway to my gait as i struggle to move gracefully. Needless to say, this combination attracts a lot of attention, and makes me self conscious, especially when in a highly aroused predicament.

WEDNESDAY WARDROBE UPDATE!

For your use and pleasure today, Sir has selected the following wardrobe;

- Black Leather pencil skirt, fitted, and above the knee.
- Knee high Black boots with 5 inch stiletto heel
- Under bust corset, black
- Push up demi cup bra, nipples accessible
- short fitted black blazer
- sheer black front button blouse, (will require careful wardrobe management as not to show nipples thru blouse).

Toys for your use on me....

Crotch rope, knot strategically positioned near my clit, snuggly tied in place to remind me my pussy must be ready to please at all times.

Fully charged remote control vibrating egg.

Fully charged remote control we-vibe

of course, my fingers
Gloss Red Lipstick

and a bottle of coconut oil to moisturise with.

THURSDAY WARDROBE UPDATE!

Good morning all,

Well yesterday was quite the day, and i see we are off to a tormenting roaring start already.....

Needless to say by the end of yesterday i was a desperate horny dripping wet train wreck, at every moment i was keenly aware of my tender swollen clit, constantly hard nipples and heightened awareness of every man within 100 ft of me.

My mind constantly running images of how and when i will finally be able to cum.

You have done a fantastic job so far and this slut is very grateful.

I can only imagine how torturous today will be.....

Today,s Wardrobe selected by my Sir for your use and pleasure!

- 5 inch Red pumps, with slender stiletto heels

- Very tight black pencil skirt, tapering down, and snug just above my knees, with a 4 inch slit up the right side.

- Push up demi cup bra, red, exposing nipples and keeping the "girls" on display for your viewing pleasure.

- Red fitted front button blouse, tapered at the waste, very tight, nicely framing my 38DDs. Awkward, but manageable

- Bright Red gloss lipstick, as to remind all why they call me "andreaswallows"

FRIDAY WARDROBE UPDATE

Given that this threads theme is centred around "The Office Slut" i have elected to go with a traditional outfit in keeping with the image you may have in your mind.

- 6 inch Black pumps, stiletto heels

- Tight fitted white blouse

- White underbust corset, extremely tight to accentuate my constricted waste v. my ample 38DD breasts.

- White demi bra, tightened right up, lifting the girls ridiculously high.

- Very tight Black skirt, a bit of a gross to the fabric, fitting snugly around my hips, tapering to my knees, and a bit restrictive to walk in, especially in these heels.

- Hair up, with a high ponytail........"i will let your imagination wander regarding uses for this"

- Dark Red Gloss Lipstick and Glasses

Lets get this day started ladies and gents!

so....Post;

EGG, and I will vibe the Egg deep in my pussy for 60 seconds

BUZZ, I will turn the we-vibe on high, directly on my throbbing clit

FINGER, two fingers inside my juicy slit for 30 second and then I will lick them off

Gloss, i will apply my Bright red glossy lipstick in a conspicuous location making sure i have an audience.

OIL, I will reapply oil to my legs and cleavage while sitting at my desk (this should drive the young office intern nuts, as he can see me thru the window of my office....TEE HEE)

NO CONSECUTIVE POSTS, ONE ACTION PER POST PLEASE

Optional Bonus fun!!

Tell me how you think I should great my Sir when I meet him this Friday evening and I will DOUBLE the time of your posted action;
Should we meet in the room? In the Lounge? in the parking garage?

Tell me how hard your cock is or how wet your pussy while imagining what you have done to me, and I will do and report any dare you PM me (within my limits) and report to you in real time while I do it!

Have fun with me, my pussy, my breasts, my clit, my legs and any innocent onlookers, please don't disappoint my Sir, or others who may be enjoying your torment at my expense!

Let the fun begin, make me a wet dripping cock craving mess please

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!

Last edited by AndreaSwallows; 01-25-2019 at 08:22 AM.
AndreaSwallows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 10:15 AM   #2
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

OIL seems like a good start. To prepare for more, you know....

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 10:23 AM   #3
connwhore

I think it’s about time you use the EGG
Dislikes: Hidden Public, pee control
Limits: Pee/Scat, Family, Permanent Damage

Kik: itsthecw
connwhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 10:23 AM   #4
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Turn on an EGG deep in your pussy.
It was a while since we got to tease you at work.

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 10:33 AM   #5
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by semper_virilis View Post
OIL seems like a good start. To prepare for more, you know....

Thank you Sir Semper,

Turning my chair to the side, facing the window that looks out to the open office, slowly leaning forward, i dispensed a liberal amount of oil into my hand, still seated, slowly sliding my oiled palms up the length of my legs. I felt the eyes of the intern staring. bending forward again, holding position as my hands wrapped around my ankle, i glanced up and caught him looking, blouse slightly open.........i returned his smile and continued to slide my hands up my outstretched leg.

A nice way to start the day, don't you think?

andreaswallows..........and is well hydrated

Old 01-22-2019, 10:41 AM   #6
Archelaus8

I think, it is time for Finger, to see how horny this is getting you.
Archelaus8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 10:59 AM   #7
redcamel
getDare Addict

OIL again, I'd love you'll go out with your skin glistening in a way that can't be ignored..
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 11:04 AM   #8
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default is it hot in here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by connwhore View Post
I think it’s about time you use the EGG
Quote:
Originally Posted by lani_122 View Post
Turn on an EGG deep in your pussy.
It was a while since we got to tease you at work.
Well, Good morning Gentlemen, it would appear that you two are starting my day off quickly!

Since i already had the attention of Josh the intern, i thought it might be fun to call him in to my office for a little closer interaction.

I turned my chair once again in his direction, and dialled his extension, asked him to cum and see me.

Josh is about 27, 5 ft 8, athletic, and always wears rather tight slim cut dress pants, i must be honest, i have, on more than one occasion noticed the rather substantial bulge in his pants.

I watched as he got up and approached my door, he knocked, "cum in" i answered in a stern tone.

as soon as i heard him turn the door knob, i hit the on switch, a shiver instantly shot up my spine causing me to sit up suddenly and straight......his eyes met mine just as this happened, then his eyes immediately locked onto my now prominently displayed chest.

Please cum in, i said with a bit of a flutter in my voice.......

He approached, i glanced at the clock on my desk, the at his bulge "omg two minutes of this egg in my pussy while josh watched me" panicked a bit, regained composure, fumbled thru small talk, gave him some reports to file..........

The clock approached the two minute mark, now very wet, pussy starting to flutter, i sent Josh on his way..........he lingered a bit, checking out my cleavage, i leaned forward, glancing at his seemingly more prominent bulge, in doing so the egg deep in my wet pussy shifted to an even more delightful spot....biting my lip, saying BYE BYE........his hand hit the door knob, my finger hit the off button, as i slumped back in my chair............PHEW, that was close.

This dripping wet slut thanks you gentlemen

andreaswallows..........hard

Old 01-22-2019, 11:07 AM   #9
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archelaus8 View Post
I think, it is time for Finger, to see how horny this is getting you.
Sliding my chair close to my desk, knees apart, legs stretched out, slowly sliding inside my wet warm cunt for you..........tasting delicious, thank you for your post.

andreaswallows...........after licking every drop

Last edited by AndreaSwallows; 01-22-2019 at 11:12 AM.
Old 01-22-2019, 11:13 AM   #10
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows View Post
Well, Good morning Gentlemen, it would appear that you two are starting my day off quickly!

Since i already had the attention of Josh the intern, i thought it might be fun to call him in to my office for a little closer interaction.

I turned my chair once again in his direction, and dialled his extension, asked him to cum and see me.

Josh is about 27, 5 ft 8, athletic, and always wears rather tight slim cut dress pants, i must be honest, i have, on more than one occasion noticed the rather substantial bulge in his pants.

I watched as he got up and approached my door, he knocked, "cum in" i answered in a stern tone.

as soon as i heard him turn the door knob, i hit the on switch, a shiver instantly shot up my spine causing me to sit up suddenly and straight......his eyes met mine just as this happened, then his eyes immediately locked onto my now prominently displayed chest.

Please cum in, i said with a bit of a flutter in my voice.......

He approached, i glanced at the clock on my desk, the at his bulge "omg two minutes of this egg in my pussy while josh watched me" panicked a bit, regained composure, fumbled thru small talk, gave him some reports to file..........

The clock approached the two minute mark, now very wet, pussy starting to flutter, i sent Josh on his way..........he lingered a bit, checking out my cleavage, i leaned forward, glancing at his seemingly more prominent bulge, in doing so the egg deep in my wet pussy shifted to an even more delightful spot....biting my lip, saying BYE BYE........his hand hit the door knob, my finger hit the off button, as i slumped back in my chair............PHEW, that was close.

This dripping wet slut thanks you gentlemen

andreaswallows..........hard
Have a BUZZ this time.
I'm sure if i seen you there i w would have noticible bulge if not a full on hardon by seeing your cleavage and hearing your voice slightly breaking because of vibrator.

Old 01-22-2019, 11:19 AM   #11
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
OIL again, I'd love you'll go out with your skin glistening in a way that can't be ignored..
Thank you for your post Sir,

pushing my chair back from the desk, bending to retrieve the oil from my lower RH drawer...turning to face the window that looks out across the street at the building across the way, i lean back, slowly applying oil to my cleavage.........the tip of my finger slowly tracing a line between my breasts........then two fingers smoothing the oil out evenly.........not sure how many saw me from the office 100 yards across............but i hope i inspired at least one of them

Grazie Signore

andreaswallows............and enjoys the view

The following user says Thank You to AndreaSwallows for this post:
Old 01-22-2019, 11:26 AM   #12
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

I think I will start with FINGER!

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 11:29 AM   #13
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by lani_122 View Post
Have a BUZZ this time.
I'm sure if i seen you there i w would have noticible bulge if not a full on hardon by seeing your cleavage and hearing your voice slightly breaking because of vibrator.
Sir Lan,

You sure know how to make a mess of this girl!

Slipping the we-vibe inside my now dripping cunt, pulling my chair close to the desk, leaning forward, ass out, tits high............i hit the button......WOW.........letting out a small sigh.......watching the clock on my computer......hips rocking as the vibe tormented my now swollen clit..........so close...........

STOP, just in time...........15 more seconds and i am sure i would have cum for you Sir Lan........

This slut thanks you Sir

andreaswallows.............and catches her breath

Old 01-22-2019, 11:32 AM   #14
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Feel free to use that CROTCH ROPE that you mentioned in toys list.
Hopefully it will make your clit as hard as my cock.

P.S check your kik for some additional fun

Old 01-22-2019, 11:34 AM   #15
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

lets go with some GLOSS.......

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
big tits, edge, heels, office, slut