Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-27-2010, 03:08 PM   #1
Cuffed
getDare Sweetheart

Default The geeks that controlled me.

I shall probably write a part to this story once a week, not sure which day as it depends when I am free and I have more ideas .
Feedback and ideas much appreciated.

Details: Main character, Female 16 Shadow. In the last year of highschool. The rest of the story will reveal.
Part 1
'The bus won't wait for you Shadow' I faintly heard Mum shout as she left the house for work herself. 'I know' I sharply replied being used to the same routine everyday of my life (except for weekends of course). I quickly logged off of my GetDare account and shut my computer down knowing my latest dare from a pm had been started. I could feel butterflies in my stomach as I walked downstairs knowing I was wearing a short, yet school-worthy skirt underneath no underwear. Nothing. I was quite surprised when I woke up this morning and felt the urge to do this dare as usually I couldn't stand public dares. The only dares I had ever done before were in my bedroom when everyone was out. I quickly picked up my bag rushed outside and locked the door knowing that I couldn't go back and put some underwear on as I would be late and miss school.

I speedly walked to the bus stop holding my skirt slightly with my hands just enough to stop myself being exposed to everyone. I turned the corner and saw everyone waiting at the bus stop. My heart begin to beat faster and I got a sick feeling in my throat. I wanted to turn back but everyone had already seen me. It was too late. I attempted to calm down and slowed my walking speed as I approached the range of year groups crowded inside the shelter. I casually greeted my best friend Ash, otherwise known as Ashley the amazing girl everyone wanted to be. Ash had long black hair and cute freckles. Her lips were the perfect size and her eyes were a deep brown. 'That was a close one' Ash smiled as the bus pulled up just behind me. We all piled onto the bus, naturally me getting on last knowing everyone would see my not so lovely behind. 'So what did you do at the weekend?' Ash asked. My reply was 'Ah the usual, chatted up some guys on msn, downloaded some new songs to my ipod, went shopping with my mum. What about you?'. Ash said 'Meh, not alot just went to Dads house and watched cartoons with Ben and Jerrys Icecream'. Both of us being the usual put in our headphones ipods on full blast. 5 minutes later the bus pulled up and we all clambered off.

My first lesson had already began and I rushed to it as I am a keen student and like english. I got into the lesson took my usual seat back left. I slowly switched off my brain as the teachers voice droned on about some greek mythology. Like a popup on msn my brain remembered the pm dare I had recently, it flicked down the list of three things.
'Wear a short skirt and no underwear to school.
Borrow a pencil from a geek.
Accidentally drop it and put it you know where '
I gulped and looked around the classroom remembering that about 4 geeks sat on the table next to me. I swiftly whispered to the closest one, Rob, 'Can I borrow a pencil?'. Rob was about 4 inches taller than me eyebrow height-bowlcut jet black hair and thick rimmed black glasses. 'Sure' replied Rob as he handed the pencil over with a smile. I looked up at the board and squinted as I never wore my glasses. I read the essay we had to write and began to write a title on my page. I dropped my pencil from the table and picked it up
as I picked it up I quickly slid it inside my very wet vagina. I moaned very quietly but passed it off with a cough. At this Rob looked round, I thought he had realised what I had done but then he turned back around and continued to talk to his friends. I quickly pulled the pencil out hoping no one saw. I wiped it down on my shirt and wrote somemore of the essay. 'Times up' The teacher said as the lesson had finished. I passed the pencil back to Rob and thanked him. I gathered my stuff and saw I had a message. I replied to it quickly as it was my mum asking about if I needed a new school bag. I noticed that Rob and his gang walked out slower than usual.

The rest of the day went fairly quickly, double maths, science and art. I was pleased with myself so far for successfully being partly naked in school and not getting caught. I was also pleased that Rob hadn't caught me, although the risk felt so good part of me wanted more. The final bell went. I gathered all my belongings and walked to my locker in which I collected a few books I had outstanding homework in. I suddenly felt a tap on my back I jumped and dropped a few books, I bent down the pick them up as did the person behind me. I felt a rub of a hand on my pussy. I liked it but at the same time hated it for I was yet to see who it was. I turned around and acted as if nothing had happened. It was Rob, he smiled and said 'I think you dropped these'. Then he bent closer to my ear and whispered 'I know what you did earlier, and I have a photographic evidence. If you wish for these to remain between you and me I suggest you meet me outside the school at 4.30.'. Shocked I said nothing. He seemed to react to my silence by a smile and eyebrow raise, he walked away but before he turned the corner he said 'Oh and remember the underwear next time, I like red'.

No thoughts, only ✨ Depp ✨
Cuffed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 03:37 PM   #2
getDare Sweetheart

Sounds interesting xP Waiting for the next release xP

Man, my penis is so big if I laid it out on a keyboard it'd go all the way from A to Z

Ohhhhsnap.

Hello.
444 <3 Softeyes
and we're in a relationship.
So, advances towards softeyes would very much not be appreciated.
TQTQTQ
444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 06:45 PM   #3
rdcottman

i like it so far, please keep up the good work.
rdcottman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 07:21 PM   #4
inuyashajake

Default Geeks rule

Finaly a story in which geeks are cool...

Just for laughs

I know <html> coding
inuyashajake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 07:42 PM   #5
Brockport2013

Send a message via ICQ to Brockport2013

Hey nobody said the geeks are cool, just smart as usual lol. Great start though, this story has a good amout of potential so keep it up!

P.S. I am 18 and am looking for a female slave 18-22. I am looking to be a new master and I will take things slow-ish. (Must be willing to take/send pics to e-mail, no face if you don't want.)
Brockport2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 07:55 PM   #6
inuyashajake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brockport2013 View Post
Hey nobody said the geeks are cool, just smart as usual lol. Great start though, this story has a good amout of potential so keep it up!
hey im a geek...And I say theyre cool

Just for laughs

I know <html> coding
inuyashajake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 10:57 PM   #7
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Good story so far.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 12:42 PM   #8
Star Shadows
Prodigy

I like it so far, good job!

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 03:40 PM   #9
The Judge

this case is very interesting. smart people in charge. seems like it could be a good case. keep it up.
Old 05-28-2010, 03:41 PM   #10
kibear_xoxo

MORE!!! This is awesome so far.
kibear_xoxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 09:54 AM   #11
marlow

Send a message via ICQ to marlow Send a message via MSN to marlow Send a message via Yahoo to marlow

Looking forward to the next part, cuffed! It's well-written (which is a change from most stuff here!) and that is a big plus with me!! Let's have part 2!!!!! Please!!!!
marlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 10:06 AM   #12
Embers
Account Banned

I hope you have more to come!

20 year old bisexual female living at uni in the uk!

Check the TORD Online section where I probably have a thread you can dare me in

I guess you need my limits n stuff so here's what I can think of right now

Limits; Poo, piss, messy, pain, anal
Likes; Public, outdoor, spanking, embarrassing, bondage (a little), sex

I will NOT do cam or play tord with people but I do want to be dared

I also am NOT interested in being a slave or having a slave
Embers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 09:18 AM   #13
Cuffed
getDare Sweetheart

I do have more to come, I've written most of part two just the main section left then part 2 will be up by at least Sunday night .

Old 06-04-2010, 11:00 AM   #14
Cuffed
getDare Sweetheart

So I finished part 2 before Sunday, *cheers*. The next part may take longer than usual as I have exams all next week and revision shall clearly be above story writing although a couple of paragraphs a night couldn't hurt.
Constructive criticism appreciated, and ideas will also be considered just pm me

Part 2

After a rush to avoid missing the bus and a short bus journey I clambered off the bus and sharply finished off the conversation with my friend from the bus as I knew I had to get home quickly and cool down from todays events before rushing out yet again to what had seemed like a harmless dare less than 7 hours ago. I walked home speedily but carefully ensuring I wasn’t exposed. As I got to my front door I rummaged through my bag for my key. A wave of panic hit me, I peered into the kitchen window and on the table was my key. In all the rush and excitement this morning I had forgotten it. ‘the only other way in would be to climb up to 2nd floor and in through my bedroom window’. At that moment I felt like the simple dare I had submissed to this morning was a trap to test my limits.

Behind my house was another house. This is fairly normal for an estate like mine, as the house you are living in can be seen by a maximum of 5 people (the 3 houses behind your house and 2 next door. Not including in front of your house). This wouldn’t prove a problem but the house behind me was owned by a single mother with 3 kids aged 7, 9 and 12. I knew they would be playing outside as always because as soon as it hits school finishing time the kids play football and tag until around 6pm when they relentlessly go inside for dinner. I walked around the back of the house and paused considering how to climb into the bedroom window which was ajar and also how to avoid the 3 minors seeing my private parts. Deciding the best way would be quickly and hopefully they wouldn’t notice me because they would be so engrossed in their football game. I clambered the drainpipe ironically two windows from my bedroom. This was a fairly easy task as the drainpipe was held on by iron rings which I could balance my feet on. I reached the top and felt a gush of wind, my skirt lifted up slightly but as I saw the kids didn’t seem to notice as (for once in my favour) were playing a game of hide and seek the eldest counting. I climbed up onto the outside window sill which was about 3 inches long, quickly sidestepped along with my back pressed against the windows in fear. I didn’t take my eyes off the boy as he was counting down from 20 now. I stepped over onto the 2nd window sill and continued the previous technique. I saw the window ajar slightly and reached inside. This allowed me to unhook the lock that holds the window closed. 10,9,8,7, I threw my bag inside and it landed on my bed cosily. 6,5,4 I hooked one leg over and threw the window and the rest of me followed resulting in a massive heap of myself on the floor. 1. I had made it, although I had subconscious feelings that someone may have seen me. I Immediately rushed to the bathroom and washed my face in attempts to ease the mind. Looking at the time I paniced as I had 15 minutes to get ready, think of an excuse to tell the late working mum and to generally wonder why I did this. I changed into some conserving clothes hoping that this would stop Rob from getting ideas although I kinda liked him… Blue baggy jeans and a white shirt with love rock scrawled across in black. I slung on my hoodie and zipped up halfway, glanced over at the underwear draw and searched for my red lace panties from 2 years ago. I pulled my jeans off in a rush and put the underwear on causing my legs to go red and feel raw once again pulled the jeans back up and went downstairs speedily. I collected a piece of paper and scribbled on it ‘Caught a bus to school to meet friends and revise, text you later– Shadow’

I caught the bus and nervously put my ipod on to cover my nerves. About 7 minutes later the bus arrived at the stop. I slowly walked off at every opportunity letting people in front of me. I finally got off and felt a rush of adrenaline as the bus drove away leaving me a 2 minute walk from the meeting point. I walked at an average pace not wanted to be late but also at the same time managing to drag my heels behind me. I turned the final corner and saw not only Rob but the whole gang standing there. This made the whole world seemed to run in slow motion they started to walk towards me and I slowed down. My heart was beating so fast I was set in panic mode. I stopped. ‘So you turned up?’ Rob said jokily, his friends showed respect by counterfeit laughing. I nodded not really sure how to react. ‘Follow us’ One of the gang said as they walked around the outside of the school surrounding fence. Situated at the back of the school is a collection of around 30-40 trees known by pupils as the woods. All of the gang climbed over the fence one by one into ‘the woods’ except Rob who waited, staring at me. ‘Climb, now’ Rob said. I climbed, upon reaching the top of the fence I remembered my fear of heights wobbled and fell to the ground on the other side. Rob climbed the fence jumped down next to me and picked me up. He pulled a blindfold out of his pocket and before I knew it everything was dark. I was being pulled along and I felt ropes tightly bounding me. My pockets were emptied and some items were put back some not. Someone forced their body against mine and kissed me. This action was somewhat similar to a washing machine. I felt them being pulled away and something hit the floor. Another started to rub me and another kissed my arm. Rob shouted ‘Get away all of you, NOW’. I heard lots of pounding on the ground and the clambering of fences. In about 60 seconds everything was silent expect for the breathing of me and Rob. ‘I knew I shouldn’t have brought them along…’. I smiled and felt Rob push against me. I heard him rustle in his pocket, My jeans were pulled down. ‘Mmm, so you did listen to me’ Rob said pleased as he saw the underwear I had picked. I heard a buzzing noise and suddenly felt a vibrator on my panties. I started to moan not able to help it and Rob slapped me. It hurt but at the same time pleased me. He turned the vibrator off pulled my jeans up and untied me. He kissed me on the cheek and then suddenly ‘the woods’ came into vision again as he removed my blindfold. He helped me over the fence and walked with me in silence out to the front of the school. ‘I took down your number, oh and I’ll be borrowing this’ smiled Rob as he showed me my ipod. I replied with nothing but happily took my phone and watched Rob walk away. When Rob was well out of sight I called my Mum so she could pick me up. I felt my panties. They were soaked in my own wetness. Mum pulled up in the car and I got in ‘How was your day’ She asked ‘boring’ I replied as I got a text through from an unknown number. ‘Who is that from?’ Mum said sharply. ‘Oh its from Kayla my English partner she is just texting to check I got a lift home’. ‘How nice of her, you’ll have to invite her over for tea sometime!’. I clicked read on the message from the unknown number knowing it would be Rob ‘I want you to…’

Old 06-04-2010, 11:11 AM   #15
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

This is good, wish the next one would be up sooner. Though school is important.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk