Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 07-10-2011, 04:56 PM   #1
luvNgrl

Default Naughty slave needs punishment ideas!

So I have been a slave to my master for almost a month now. He has come up with some very creative tasks and punishments so far. However, to humiliate me, he has requested that I come on here and request punishments from you all. I have been a very naughty slave and I am very cheeky and have failed to do several of my tasks. Master asks that you be creative as possible.

For an added bonus: whoever comes up with the best punishment for me (master will choose) will receive 3 pics (if you so desire) of the punishment in which you have assigned to me. It will be sent to you via pm.

Please help me out as I really want to please my master. Thanks for your help and I look forward to your replies!

Submissive of Master Balki

Likes: humiliation, being controlled, pet play, bondage, spanking, anal, orgasm control/denial, light pain
Dislikes: more than light pain, age play, pee/poo control, annoying drivers
Limits: family, illegal, permanent

Toys: rope, vibes, hitachi, anal plugs, suction dildo, lovense lush
luvNgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 05:06 PM   #2
irish

u like pet paly so for a day wear a collor(only) walk on all 4's and eat only from a dog bowl
limits- permanent,illegal, family , extreme pain, extreme public
Ask me anything

My Story:
Sister needs comforting from the Zombies
irish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 05:15 PM   #3
luvNgrl

Thank you for the idea and helping me. Will let everyone know what master chooses when he has decided.

Also just wanted to add that I only have household items to use. If you need any more information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Likes: humiliation, being controlled, pet play, bondage, spanking, anal, orgasm control/denial, light pain

Old 07-10-2011, 05:18 PM   #4
Hollyann
Distinguished Member

You are your masters new cat and cats don't use toilets so you must go in a litter box or something similar cats also don't were clothes so when ever Yiu are alone you must be naked on all fours with a pair of panties shoved partly in your arse and cats don't use silver wear or eat at tables so you must eat all food in a bowl on the ground with no hands.

Naughty girls need to be spanked so spank your butt till it is nice and red then put on your shortest skirt and go for a walk no underwear allowed

You should write I love humilation on your stomach and then put on your thinnest white shirt and go walk around

Go walking around and say "meow" or "rawr" to most people you see

Hog tie your self naked on your kitchen table blind folded and gagged and have a piece of paper next to you that reads " use ne in any way that pleases you"

Add me on kik hollynn1213

Looking for a female slave

Likes- nipple torture, humiliation, insertions, anal, semi public, risk of getting caught, pain.
Dislikes (or maybe what I really like the most) big insertions, a lot of pain, high chance of getting caught.
Limits- family, friends, blatant public, too much pain, to large insertion, pics (unless we're friends).
Hollyann is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Hollyann for this post:
Old 07-10-2011, 05:24 PM   #5
luvNgrl

Thank you Hollyann for your idea. Hehe my master does like me being kitty. This is a good idea and I will share it with him.

Old 07-10-2011, 06:05 PM   #6
inperfect

Your master must write down all the tasks that you have failed, that have lead you to have to come on here. you must kneel on a hard surface (concrete, dried rice etc.) for 5 min, hands tied behind your back wearing nothing at all. You must then say out loud each task in which you have fail to complete. Your master gets to spank you for each task that you remember. Your must thank him for each spank.
If you forget any, you must stay in that position for as long as he wishes.
inperfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 07:03 PM   #7
luvNgrl

Thank you for your reply inperfect. I appreciate everyone's ideas.

Please keep them coming. Master will check this thread when he wakes and I wanna make sure he is pleased. I love everyone's ideas, but most of them would be more as a fun task rather than punishment as I would enjoy them all quite a bit. I will make sure to respond with anything we use from this thread and will write a review for everyone of the punishment master chooses.

Old 07-10-2011, 07:24 PM   #8
Hollyann
Distinguished Member

Cats also lick them selves clean so no showering only licking your self

Also every meal should have some kind of sauce that will get all over your face

Add me on kik hollynn1213

Looking for a female slave

Likes- nipple torture, humiliation, insertions, anal, semi public, risk of getting caught, pain.
Dislikes (or maybe what I really like the most) big insertions, a lot of pain, high chance of getting caught.
Limits- family, friends, blatant public, too much pain, to large insertion, pics (unless we're friends).
Hollyann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 07:51 PM   #9
Busty
getDare Succubus

Ok since pet play is something your master likes you can be a puppy and complete the following
since puppies aren't potty trained you will need a puppy diaper (homemade from towels google it if you need to) you will strip to a short tshirt and the diaper and put socks on hands and feet to act as paws. You will also put socks on your ears for floppy ears. If you have a collar put it on, but if not, belts work fine. You will walk on all fours and you will not be allowed to talk any human language for the hour. If your alone, remember to occasionally let out some barks, or whines. You will set out two bowls, one with water and one with w/e food you like. You must attempt to eat and drink it all without the use of your hands. After that refreshing meal, Crawl around your room for at least 10 minutes. Try marking your territory by lifting your leg and peeing, which should be embarrassing as it will all go into your diaper. You can then crawl inside and find a good, heavy, stationary object. Tie yourself up to that object through your collar. You will remain there, but while you wait, I wouldn't want you to get to bored. You must bring yourself to the edge before you can be released. Now it's time to test your puppy senses, select 6 objects you can pick up in your mouth and a corner to take them to. Once you have done this put on a blind fold and start to spin in the centre of your room after every 3 turns throw 1 of the objects keep doing this until all 6 have been thrown. Now keeping the blind fold on use your puppy sense of smell to find each of the six objects, each time you find one you are to take it to the spot selected at the start you may only pick the object up with your mouth. After you've done that, you've shown that you have been a good puppy! You may then enjoy the rest of your hour as a good puppy would act. Play with some toys using your mouth, chase your tail, or you may even watch tv. The tv must be turned on to animal planet only, and you are to stay on the floor. Good pets don't get on furniture. Once your master is happy you have completed all tasks he can decide when your puppy time is over and your puppy diaper can come off.

Likes:Masturbation, Bondage, Sleeping Dares, Dice Dares, Diapers, Pee, Edging, Punishment, Semi Public

Maybe: hypno, Full public

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Family, Friends, Eating or drinking Pee / Poo, poop, swirlies.
Busty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:26 PM   #10
mouseman

Send a message via MSN to mouseman Send a message via Yahoo to mouseman

so you were cheeky....need to get that mouth washed out real good. Soak the bar of soap for 5 minutes in hot water to get it good and soft. Now you need to suck on that bar for another 5 minutes. No rinsing your mouth out for an hour.

you dislike pain..well a punishment is not suppose to be fun so get a green scotchbrite pad and cut it in half. now with one half cut it in half again so you have 1 larger and 2 small pieces. the 2 small pieces go in the cups of your bra and the larger piece goes in the crotch of your panties. And wear them for 1 day
Old 07-11-2011, 05:03 AM   #11
luvNgrl

Hollyann: thanks for adding onto your punishment.. I don't like being messy so I'm sure my master will appreciate the added bit.

Busty: I actually have real diapers so if I have to do this can I use one of those. We havent played with the diapers as I just told my master a couple days ago that I had them. I kinda feared someone would put a diaper punishment on here. Probably wont like this much. Im sure if you have any more my master would love to hear them. Thanks for this one though. I think I'm gonna get very dizzy if I have to do it.

Mouseman: Thanks. Pain and yucky soap...that's gonna suck if my master makes me do that.

Thank you all for your punishments and please keep them coming. I hope to get a punishment that will definitely please master. If we get enough good ones, he may end up combining some or using more than one at different times. I hope to learn soon not to be cheeky and complete all my tasks every day.

Old 07-11-2011, 05:17 AM   #12
luvNgrl

This is from shadowofchaos: put a 2 pairs of panties in your pussy and tie a shoelace round the base of each tit. next put as many clothes pegs on your tits and pussy lips as possible. now tie a string round each nipple and tie the ends of the string to your big toes (ie: left nipple to right foot) so that your feet are as close to your boobs as possible. next put toothpaste on your toothbrush and masterbate with it to atleast 5 orgasms all the while trying to shake off the pegs. once you have cummed as much as possible count the remaining pegs and take away the number of orgasms, the number your left with is how many hard spanks with a wooden rular you will deliver to your pussy while holding the lips spread with the other hand. finally wear the one pair of panties for 24 hours (if you have enough rope tie yourself up like this http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ipaYnsBvtI...agehowtoly.gif for 24 hours to) and clean the other pair in your mouth for 20 mins. pm me a report as to how it went (how do you taste?)

Thanks for sending me a punishment.

Old 07-11-2011, 05:24 AM   #13
luvNgrl

Sorry for posting again. This was added or modified to shadowofchaos since I told him that I loved the bondage he assigned to me...hehe.

"well since this is punishment we better make sure you don't love it too much
tie a line of knots in the rope as it passes between your legs coat them with hot sauce and pull them tightly into your ass crack and between your pussy lips"

Hmmm ouchie. Don't think I would enjoy that. Thanks for making it harder. My master will appreciate that.

Old 07-11-2011, 06:01 AM   #14
luvNgrl

So i asked shadowofchaos if he had any more ideas and so he decided to add on...Im really hoping that my master doesnt pick this punishment, but thanks for your ideas.

"you asked for it to add to the above punishement
before you put the rope on you must insert a toothpaste covered object into your pussy and one up your ass that are to be held in by the rope
every hour on the hour you are to remove them and reapply the toothpaste (this includes overnight if your master is that cruel I'll leave the decision to him). this is also the only times your allowed to use the toilet
after doing your bussiness you must reinsert the toothpaste covered object and then edge twice using sand paper if you need to use the loo if not no edging.
reapply the hot sauce and then tie the rope back up
don't think I can add any more to this
I could probs think up a completly new one though"

Old 07-11-2011, 07:40 AM   #15
Mir

Default Here's one

I dare you to go for an entire day with only one shoe, and the other foot completely bare XD And you must go somewhere all day like the mall or supermarket, or a walk around town If you're feeling daring enough, go several days like that in a row like my friend once did.
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk