Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 04-03-2011, 04:17 AM   #1
irish

Default Sister needs comforting from the zombies

warning this story will contain incest, rape and ZOMBIES and maybe more dont know how this story is going to go
this is my first story so go easy

Character description
Sister:Ciara-18,white pale skin, slim body, 5ft6, long brunette hair, brown eyes, and beautiful firm full breast that perfectly fill a 34D bra, and unknown to Andrew at this time a shaven pussy

Me:Andrew-19,tanned skin, 6ft,slin nearly muscular body, medium lenghth curley brown hair , blue eyes and a 7inch cock

Chapter one
its the summer of 2013 four months after the first out break has occurred. Me and my sister were lucky , with me being a zombie aficionado with hours spent playing left 4 dead and watching zombie flicks on tv. Me and Ciara managed to get to a basement of some house that have already turned. it was stockedfull of food and supplies it even had a small generator.

From what i can tell of the little i have seen of these zombies is that they are far weaker in sunlight they dont die but they can easily be killed. After the four months we managed to full secure the house from zombie attack.

One night the howls of the zombies from out side were particularly bad and my sister came in to my room wearing a tight t-shirt and a pair of panties asking if she could stay in my bed for the night. you could see the fear in her eyes and the way she shaked so i agreed.

She climbed in to the bed right beside me. I turned to face the other way to hide the boner that was begining to rage in my now tight boxers. Eventually she fell asleep but somehow managed to roll over to my side of the bed her nipples were press against my chest.I couldn't handle it anymore. I move futher away from her ans pulled out my pulsating cock and started to beat it hard it wasnt long till i was shooting a load into the towel i keep hidden under my bed.

to be continued....
limits- permanent,illegal, family , extreme pain, extreme public
Ask me anything

My Story:
Sister needs comforting from the Zombies
irish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 04:59 AM   #2
CuddleRainbowz
getDare Sweetheart

Location: In a dark dark town. In a dark dark house. In a dark dark room. In a hello kitty bed!

Sorry, but it just made me laugh when it said Rape and Zombies! Its funny. But good part of the story. Make it a bit longer for each part though.

8Teen Female, Engurrland, Likes snuggles.

Dislikes:Scat, Noticeably Public, Permanent, Death, Family, Friends and Just Stupid Things That No-one Would Do!

Join rainbow sheep group! Get this gif and put it on your signature and you are a member: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...oldenhippo.gif

Be creative
CuddleRainbowz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 05:09 AM   #3
irish

thank you and just to let everyone know there will be no zombie sex in this
Ask me anything

My Story:
Old 04-03-2011, 04:52 PM   #4
irish

Chapter 2
i wake to the sound of ciara in the shower. at this stage we still had enough gas to power the generator for a hot shower but we were getting very low and thought we should have been conserving it but i didn't have the heart to tell her. i went down stair as started cooking breakfast, powdered eggs and bacon, this too was running out and i knew we would soon have to leave the house in search of supplies.

Ciara now came down to the kitchen wearing a black tank top which was way to small for her ( the previous owner of this house must have had several daughters because there were plenty of clothes for my sis to wear but the daughters were smaller than my sister not that i minded ) the top showed a cute pink bra underneath and she was wearing very shot denim skirt, we sat and ate breakfast as normal.

it was that evening that i told her that we would have to go searching for supplies she was upset and scared by this so i went over and embraced her in a hug, her breasts squeezed against my chest and her leg rubbing against mine. with all the hugging her skirt had manage to ride up a bit just enough for me to notice her beautiful hairless pussy on full show. i guess when you are possible the last humans on earth underwear was the last concern on her mind and she might not have wanted to wear some strangers panties. her two tiny pussy lips enclosed what seemed to be an extremely tight pussy. i pretended not to notice and broke up the hug and went to the bathroom to allow my pulsating cock die down before she noticed it.

this night there was no howling or anything in fact the night was perfectly tranquil. but my sister came in saying she was scared again i wasn't so sure this time i couldn't see the fear i had seen in her deep piercing brown eyes that i had seen the night before and she stood perfectly still with no shaking. but tonight she was wearing a baggy t-shirt which as near hung below her tits as made no difference and a pair of blue female boxers which hung tight around her pussy showing off every detail in a beautiful camel toe.

again when she fell asleep, i pulled off my boxers and took out my penis and started gently tugging it gently then i heard a noise and looked over and there was my sister staring at my engorged cock with her pussy dripping. she said she knew i wanted her so she lay me down and slowly lowered he soaking vagina onto my cock. she was so unbelievably tight and wet, i rolled around leaving me on top and started to brutally pound her sweet vagina with my cock. when i realised i was getting close i embraced her in a deep kiss and pumped some more just at the edge of my climax i feel her vaginal wall pulsate in orgasm and she bursts out in a large moan and we both cum, shooting jets of hot sperm into her cunt.we lay in bed and fell asleep naked in each others arms

i wake up the next day and notice ciara not there and I'm wearing a t-shirt and boxers. i go to my sisters room and see her sound asleep in a pair of pink pjs.. i knew it was too good to be true i had dreamt the whole experience up

to be continued
Ask me anything

My Story:
Old 04-03-2011, 05:08 PM   #5
MichaelSlave

Nice story.
Maybe the fantasy of many boys.

Limits: extreme pain, public, CBT, face picture, permanent, messy, scat.

If not a limit, I will problaby do.

I am looking for a master (male or female) to use me and abuse me.
PM me anyone
MichaelSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 12:13 PM   #6
irish

Chapter 3
I left my sister to sleep in and decided i would try to get some more sleep. when i woke ciara was in the shower. oh no she must have forgot about our dwindling supply of fuel. So i ran straight into the bathroom to tell her to stop her and what i saw will stay deep in my mind for ever. standing in the shower with the water pouring down her beautifut tits was my sister fucking her tight cunt with her fingers. i stand for a while motionless just starring at her pleasuring her self. i suddenly feel light headed as the blood rushes to my cock. wearing only a pair of boxers there is no way to hide my erection pushingthe tight fabric around my crotch. then i come back to my senses and hear her screaming at me to get out.

i rushed out of the room and went to the kitchen and acted as nothing happened.after about 20 minutes my sister walks into the kitchen wearing a pretty flower sun dress that sits above the knees. she sits down beside me and does something that shocks me, she leans in close to my face, i could feel her breath against mine, she whispers in my ear telling me that i shouldn't masterbate in the same bed as someone and that the rock hard cock she saw through my boxers was all she needed to confirm my feelings for her. then she kisses me her soft cherry lips pressed against mine. at first i pull back very shocked but i lean back in and lock lips once again she opens her mouth and her tounge started dancing in my mouth. i respond with playful little flicks fighting with her tounge in her mouth. we continued to make out for what seems like hours. my hands started to expore her body squeesing her soft supple breasts. i place my hands on her tigh slowly raising up her dress. when i got close enough to her pussy to feel an amazing heat eminate from it she backs up telling me that we will have plently of time to do that later.

reluctantly i agreed i knew we had to get ready for our exploration of the town tomorrow but i was really enjoying my self. so we organised some water and food to bring while we explore and pack up the steel baseball bat and butcher knife that could be used as weapons if we got caught by a zombie, i also packed a couple of torches. just as we finished packing for our day tomorrow my sister asked if she could sleep in my bed again. after what happened earlier i said yes. we got into bed kissed a bit and fell asleep in the warmth of each others arms

Ask me anything

My Story:
Old 04-07-2011, 05:41 PM   #7
amenablerebel

Quote:
Originally Posted by irish View Post
thank you and just to let everyone know there will be no zombie sex in this
Awww that would be an awesome twist
amenablerebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 12:33 PM   #8
irish

Default sister needs comforting form the zombies

Chaper 4
i wake just before dawn. i turned over in my bed and bump straight into my sister (omg its real this time). il look at my sister and brush back the hair covering her face. i bend down and kiss her gentely no her forehead then move down lower to her lips. i kiss for a few seconds till i feel her kissing back. she opens her eyes and gazes straight into mine and she smiles.

we both break apart and get orgainsed to leave. today i dont get the great sight of seeing her dressed in short shirts or low cut tops. today we are wearing leather jackets ,thick jeans and biker helmets. we both carry a large back pack. mine which has our supplies for the day and our flashlights and hers which is empty to fill with food. we take a baseball bat each and i take a crowbar. once i start to see daylight i break down the planks baricading the door and walk out. everything was clear for now. it took us five minutes to get to our destination a small conveniance store in the middle of the town.
I tell ciara to stay out till i say the coast is clear. i slowly open the door and smell the the toxic stench of rotting flesh. i scan the room searching for the source of the smell .i find it ,it was mrs clarke the shop keepers wife she was lying rotting on the floor. she was dead alright but she hadn't turned yet and i knew it was only a matter of time till she did . the obvious bite mark on her neck showed me she didnt have long. so i did what i had to do , i layed her out and with one swift blow i crush her skull and destory the brain. the blood splattered all over my face but i wiped it off and continued to search the shop. i got to the back room and i see what i feared mr clarke has already turned. this vile disgusting beast turns around and screams at me. it charges but im quick to side step it hitting it in the back of the leg as it goes by it instanly is ripped off(these zombies feel no pain but a decomposed body is easy to destroy. i turn around and the thing is still crawling towards me as with his wife i take one swift blow to destroy the brain.

i now call my sister in knowing its safe. We pack the bag with food and water when my sister is packing up the bags i slip into the back room and get what i really came here for. i worked in this shop during the summer before the outbreak and i knew mr clarke kept his gun in the safe i also new the code to the safe (85674) i take out the glock 17 and holster and hide them in the bottom of the bag i aslo grab the box of ammo.
to be continued

Ask me anything

My Story:
Old 04-09-2011, 12:34 PM   #9
v8vfusion
Baby Member

very good please write more
v8vfusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 05:18 PM   #10
irish

Chapter 5
We leave the shop and make our way to our next stop the pharmacy. Even before we get to the pharmacy we can see its full of infected.I was tempted to take out the gun but i didn't want to draw a crowd of them so i took out the baseball bat and me and ciara charge , she stays just behind me in case one trys to get us from behind. I smash trough several zombies till i get to sergant McMahon . He was wearing full riot gear and would take more than the usual one swing kill i was used to so me and ciara both start swinging at him blood now starts to fill the inside of his helmet and he starts moaning. ciara skillfully smashes on of his legs dropping him to the ground. i instanly jam my boot hard into his throat applying enough pressure to detached the decomposing head for is rotting body.
we now scavange around the pharmacy grabbing various antibiotics and pain killers as well as a couple of first aid kits. we once again start to get organised to leave this time we head towards the hardware/diy store but it was quite a distance away from where we were and after 10 minutes walking with out very heavy backpacks in the midday sun we got very tired we deside to stop at the clothes shop and rest for a while. At least this time when we enter the shop it was empty . i set up a nice seat with some xtra large jumpers and i sit on top of it and take out a couple of bottle of water and start chugging down the water. ciara announces to me she is going to go look around see if she can get any better fitting clothes. i decide to stay and relax. a few minutes later i hear her come back. i look up and see her wearing a see through set of bra and panties a pair of black stockings and red stiletoes. this was the sight for the gods ,i was awe struck. i standup and embrace her in a deep kiss feeling every inch of her body. she steps back undoing her bra letting her boobs bounce out of them.i once again embrace her our tounges darting into each others mouths. i lower my hands and massage her curvy bouble butt then slowly take each side of her panties and lower them. i reveal her perfectly shaven pussy. my hand starts to explore her lips and through the moistness i strat to massage her swollen clit. i notice her breath become heavier as we kiss and see lets out the occasional moan. she now moves her hands to my crotch and starts to undo my trousers when i hear a sream from out side. it sounded like a young woman. i run as fast as i can screaming at ciara to get dressed and stay there. i grab the gun and sprint out onto the street i turn the corner and run down the alley and see a sight that disgusts me and turns my stomach.
to be continued....
Ask me anything

My Story:
Old 04-12-2011, 12:17 PM   #11
irish

Chapter 6
There lying in a pool of their own blood was a beautiful young no older than 18 year old girl. with long silky blonde hair , firm 30c breasts bright blue eyes and legs that seemed to go on for ever. she was getting brutally pounded by a huge muscular man about 6ft4 with huge bulging muscles and a rippiling chest and abs. the man was holding a knife to the girls neck as she fucked her with his massive cock. i took one look at the girls face and seen the terror in her eyes so i raise up the gun and place two rounds into the guys chest. he drops dead instantly, i rush over to the girl push the dead body off her, placing a third bullet in the brain to stop reanimation later. i put my jacket over her and she weeped into my arms. i was so full of adrenaline and sorrow for her i hadnt even noticed that her nipples were erect and pressing against my chest. when she finally cease crying i lifted her and carried her into the store and got her some clothes and blankets
Quote:
Me:hey, are you ok now?
Her: yeh thanks for saving me i could have died if you hadnt saved me.
M:its no problem at all its not everyday you get to save a damsel in distress, im andrew by the way and this is my sister ciara.
A:hey andrew im alexandra but please call me alex.
Mk alex, do you know that guy out there?
A:no i was just searching for supplies in a shop and he grabs me and then r-r-ra-rap..(starts crying)
M: its alright your safe. do you have any family or friends or are you alone?
Asniff) im alone, i am an only child and my parents died in the first wave of the virus before it started to zombify people
M: oh im so sorry for you. we have spare room in our house and some supplies would you like to stay with us.
A: yeh thanks that would be great.
so we packed up our supplies and made our way home. on the way i found out that alex was only 16 years old.i was shocked at this she was so strong through all this trouble and she was after being raped and she still managed to stay sane.
when we got home i decided to make dinner for the two girls i cooked up a lovely chinese dish made with the supplies we had gathered today. i opened a bottle of wine and we spent the night getting drunk and singing and chatting. At about 3 o'clock after about 5 bottles of wine had been drained we decided to go to bed i showed alex to her room and told her that my roomwas just across from hers if she needed me. she then grabs my crotch and whispers in my ear
Quote:
i do need you,
thenshe walks into her room.

i went into my room shocked, confused , tipsy and erect. after 5 minutes went by i hear my door open and standing there is alex completly naked with a tiny airstrip patch of hair above her pussy. she structed over to me and sat on my lap my balls no just pressing against her cunt which dispite the rape seemed very tight and very wet. she whispered into my ear
Quote:
the guy you shot was my first, but i want my second to be with my hero.... fuck me FUCK ME
forgetting the fact she was 16 and that my sister mught get angry if i fuck her i do it anyway.from where she is sitting i wrap her legs around my waist and slowly let my cock enter her vag. it was amazing extremely tight moist and warm.after a few minutes i flip her over and start fucking her in the missionary her boobs now bouncing with every thrust. i start to feel the build up in my cock and know im about to cum but i know she is not ready yet so i flip her to the doggy style now pounding her from behind with my cock slapping against her ass. i start to feel the muscles in her pussy contract and know shes close with several more thrusts i put her over the edge she starts screaming in orgasm which is enough to send me over the top and i squirt my hot sperm deep into her pussy.after the contactions stop we stay naked and cover in sweet and spunk still with my nearly flacidd cock in her pussy. we lay together and cuddle falling asllep together.
to be continued

Ask me anything

My Story:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
boobs, incest, masterbation, sex, zombies