Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-22-2009, 08:59 PM   #1
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Default A Week of Daring (Non-Fiction)

Hey everybody, about three weeks ago I asked the viewers of getdare to give me some dares to do while my parents were out of town. This will be a short-lived story but this will just basically be a post of my experiences of what I'm doing this week. Since this is the night before my parents leave. So expect the first post tomorrow. Also, I will be telling about my experiences in my blog, if you want to check it out there. The link is in my signature. If you want to view the thread that inspired me to write this account click on these words and maybe post a dare for me, as I will be accepting them until my parents return, or just see what I have to do. Just make sure to read my limits in the first thread. The first account should be on here by tomorrow night.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 10:12 AM   #2
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Default Day #1

I will be posting this update on my blog as well later today. The link is in my signature.

Yesterday, my parents finally left and I have started to do some of the dares that I was challenged with. In order to do the average of being naked 12 hours a day as challenged by Naked40, I went to bed naked that night at about 1 a.m. I got up at about 9:30 that morning and my parents, and the guests we housed the previous night had already left, so it was just me the dog and the cat. I stayed naked and watched tv, checked getdare for a little bit. Got dressed for a little bit at around 11, and the feeling of clothing on me was really weird,after being completely naked for almost 10 hours, but this was only a brief moment as I had to let the dog outside. I then got naked again and just relaxed a bit before I was going to attempt my first dare of the day. At around 11:30, I decided that I would try the clothespin dare that Naked40 gave me. This was to put as many clothespins as I could on my body, leave them on for an hour, and the pull them off instead of unclipping them. Sadly, I failed this dare, and I don't plan on attempting this again. I had all the clothespins on me at 11:45 and I went about 32 minutes before the pain was unbearable, and the reason I don't want to try it again is because some of the remnants of the marks I can still see on my body. For the 32 minutes I did manage to get all 93 clothespins that I had on my body. There were: nine above my belly button, a combination of nine on the armpits, three on each of my nipples, 3 on each of the top of my thighs, fifteen on my waistline, nineteen on my happy trail, a combination of nine on my inner thighs, five on my penis, three on one of my sides, and twelve on my balls. I can say the armpits and the balls were the worst, the other ones were pretty well adjusted. Shortly after I decided to take a shower to try and relieve some pain.

I then remembered another dare that naked40 had given me and that was to dress in women's clothing when in the house by myself. I had decided to balance that out between being naked as well. However, I decided if I was going to dress like a woman, I might as well do some other stuff like a woman, but not a whole lot, since no one was going to be there except for me. Basically, I tried to find some perfume in the house, but did not find any, I did borrow some shower gel from my parent's bathroom, and the shower gel was jasmine or something, either way it was girly so I used that. I also put on some lipstick but that's pretty much it. At first I was going to be wearing a dress and some panties, but then I decided, the less clothes I had the more comfortable. So from whenever I took my shower until about 10:48 p.m. I was only wearing lipstick and a pair of leapord print panties.

I wanted to PinkLudeGal's dare last night but I got sidetracked so I will probably do that tonight, or at least attempt to. I did do another public nudity dare last night though around 11:30 p.m., it was not one that was given to me but it was on the site so I decided to do it. Basically all I had to do was run out to my car completely naked, unlock it, get something from it, re lock and then go back to the house. Now usually when my parents are gone, I enjoy being able to park my car in the garage that is attached to the house. But since I hadn't gone anywhere since school ended on Friday, it was still on the curb so I had to walk further than I normally would, and this was a little more public than I'm used to. This was fairly easy and no one saw me. I do plan on doing this dare again, as I said when I posted my response but with different variations such as walking instead of running, doing it in daylight, walking along my driveway to get to my car instead of across the lawn, stuff like that. So yesterday I accumulated a total of approximately 16 hours of being naked.

Currently right now I have already accumulated approximately 9.5 hours of being naked so far today, and right now I am wearing some white panties from Victoria's Secret with some red pattern on them I'm not sure what it is though. I wore these panties to church under my clothes and when I went out to eat afterwards with my grandmother and one of her friends afterwards. I have decided that even when not in my house alone, I am going to be wearing panties, or a thong all week. Tomorrow, is the only day I'm probably not going to wear panties or be naked, and if you keep updated with my blog you'll see why.

Click here!

Last edited by Komodo Jones; 05-24-2009 at 10:15 AM. Reason: forgot something
Old 05-26-2009, 07:29 AM   #3
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Default Days #2 and #3

Hey guys sorry I didn't respond yesterday with day #2's result but I was really tired from something that happened last night. Day #2 which was a Sunday, I didn't get too much done as Sunday's are my busiest days of the week. Like I said in my Day #1 response, I did manage to wear my white panties with a red design on them to church that night, and I took them off when I got home. I just didn't do much, I started a dice dare and managed to get through that so I finished Naked40's dare to do a "random dice dare" which I'm not sure how you can pick a "random" dice dare. So I decided to do my own, sadly however I didn't get to finish all of it so I will be finishing that today. The majority of what I did on Sunday was mainly public nudity not really semi-secluded either...even though it was at 11:30 and everyone on my block was probably asleep or in their house. The first dare was that I just walked a half lap naked around my backyard. I only did a half lap because with the wetlands at the back of my backyard a coyote could just jump out of nowhere and maul my naked body. The second dare I did has been something I've wanted to do for a long time but never had the courage to, and that was walk a whole lap around my house naked. So I did that, and thankfully my house doesn't have a fence, so I didn't have to jump any of those. The last dare I did that day, was a modification of the go out to your car naked dare that I did the first day. I purposely parked my car further away that night. I usually park on the curb on the, facing the road, lelft side of the driveway, this time I parked it on the right side of the driveway which is further away from our front door. Now I could have easily gone out there using the garage door and got there a lot faster but that would be boring. So I made three alterations to the dare itself:
1)I was only allowed to walk.
2)I parked my car further away.
and 3)I was not allowed to walk on any of my lawn when I went to go get my car. So I stepped out the front door, closed it so that the cat could not sneak outside. The only thing I had on was my glasses and my keys in my hand. I just calmly (when I say calmly I mean I walked at a normal pace) walked down the sidewalk to our driveway, walked down the whole length of the driveway, went out onto the road that our house is on. This was exciting for me as I was on the road where anyone could easily see me who drived by. I reached in throgh the driver's side, after unlocking the car, grabbed a shirt I had left in there, and I noticed that one of the windows was still rolled down. I turned the key in the ignition to try and roll it up...apparently for some dome reason the whole car has to be turned on to roll up the window, so I forgoed it, closed the driver's side door, locked it then walked back the same route I had come out. Nobody saw me thankfully, but I'm starting to think that late night public nudity, non-secluded, may be becomingone of my turn-ons.

I didn't do any dares on Day #3, and if you've been following my blog, it's obvious why. If you want to know what happened. Check out my blog, the post I will be posting today, will have this same story, and a link as to what happened yesterday.

Click here!

Last edited by Komodo Jones; 05-26-2009 at 07:30 AM. Reason: forgot something
Old 05-26-2009, 10:33 PM   #4
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Default Day #4

Well yesterday I managed to knock another two dares off the list. One was naked40's dare of doing a random dice dare. I decided to try and finish the dice dare I started, and I was getting sick and tired of not rolling the number I needed to stop. I just figured that I would try to complete it again after I get up. However, due to another dice dare I found I have complete the dare of doing a dice dare on the site. It was the Internet Picture Dice Dare, in which I had to roll two dice to see what position I would be in and what I would expose then post that pic somewhere on the Internet. I am not a new guy to posting myself on the Internet, as I originally was on a site where I posted my own nude pictures, but I have long abandoned that site. I rolled a 2 which meant the position I would be in was lying on my back. I then rolled a 5 which meant I had to expose myself completely nude, not including my face. This picture proved problamatic as I was not able to take a picture of my whole self nude while lying on my back but I managed to get the main part that counted. I then posted the pic online, and no I'm not telling you where that site is!

The second dare I managed to get done today was one I have been wanting to do since the first day my parents left but never made time for it and that was the dare given to me by PinkLudeGal. She had dared me to go to a park nearby, wearing whatever I want, except I had to wear my black lace thong. When I got to the park I was to take off all my clothes except for the thong, but pull it down far enough to stick a vibrating object up my butt and put it on the highest setting. Walk around the park for about five minutes and then return home. I did this when it was dark outside at about 9:30 p.m. Thankfully, I didn't need to worry about people seeing me since it was raining lightly and even though in my neighborhood, a lot of people walk, chances are they're not going to do it in the rain. Back on track though, the place I had decided to do the dare was within walking distance of my house, so since I don't mind rain all that much I just walked the short/medium distance to the park. In the back of the park, there is an opening that leads to a glade about the size of two regular classrooms (approximately) and anyone could easily walk in the glade and see almost everything in there. However there is a little alcove in the lower right corner of the glade where I chose to start the dare, so that if someone happened to come into the glade they wouldn't see me automatically. I had the vibrating toy, which I thought was a set of interlocking beads, but it's more shaped like a dildo, even though it's not, and I put that on the ground, as I took off my shoes, socks, shirt and jeans. I pulled my black lace thong down a little bit, put some spit on the toy and stuck it in my ass and it went in very easily as it was only about a half inch in width, five inches in length. I then pulled my black lace thong up and put on my clothes and kind of struggled with the socks and shoes since there was nothing to hold onto to get my balance. As soon as I got everything on I put the remote to the vibrating toy in my back jean pocket, the vibrating toy and the remote are connected by a cord. As soon as I got to the opening of the glade, I turned the remote to the highest setting like PinkLudeGal had instructed. It was kind of odd because every time I took a step it seemed like the toy stopped vibrating then just resumed as soon as I stood still, but I walked around the park for the five minutes which wasn't all that diffficult. Then I just thought "what the heck" and walked home with the toy still in me and still vibrating. When I got home, I went into the basement, took off all my clothes before taking out the toy and continued to remain naked the rest of the day.

I am safe to say that I met my 12 hour average today I'd say I got maybe at the LEAST 13 hours. I did feel kind of ashamed of myself today, when I went out to eat lunch with my grandma, I was wearing my regular underwear underneath my clothes. I felt so filthy! As soon as we got home and my grandma left, I took off all my clothes and put on a pink thong that is exactly like my black one. It is composed mainly of lace with heart designs in it, and it is trimmed in red hearts, and in the front there is a pink bow. The only place that is not the lace is the trim and the small area between the front area and the back area, I'll just put it that way. I also updated my blogs. Yes I said blogs, as I now have two. If you want to know about the second one just read my blog entry that says something along the lines of Day #2 and #3. There is a link in that blog that leads to my other blog that I just started on Monday. I also took my daily piss out in the backyard, but I did not do any car dare today. Well that's pretty much my yesterday. Hope you guys are enjoying reading this. If you are I would appreciate some feedback.

Click here!

Advertisements
Kink Talk