Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-01-2013, 03:51 PM   #1
DirtyBetGirl

Default Lost a bet

Hi everybody,

At a New Year's Eve party I lost a bet with a group of people.

The deal was the loser would have to come onto here and do pretty much whatever people suggest for the next month.

I can answer some questions about myself, but not to much as it could give away my identity.

The group was of 4 guys and 3 girls. One of the girls is my older sister.

I won't do anything illegal, harmful to others, dangerous, very stupid or perminate. Just use your common sense. If things are to bad, the group can allow me not to do things.

I'll comment when I can, but my Internet is pretty bad and can drop out for days.

I look forward to your guys stuff. Thanks.
DirtyBetGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 04:42 PM   #2
DirtyBetGirl

Also, I've realised I should add I'm 19F. Sorry about not doing so before.
Old 01-01-2013, 05:10 PM   #3
IcanseetheLight
Distinguished Member

It will be easier to come up with something if you give us a picture of what you are looking for. Your likes and dislikes, if you would like things of a sexual nature or not, humiliation, pain etc.

For starters, ask each of the group to wear some leather boots (if a guy) or nice shiny highheels (if a girl) the next time you meet them and then get down on your hands and knees and lick their shoes clean.

Punish me: Writing Lines (100 max), Cornertime, Mouthsoaping, Semi-Public, Light to moderate Pain
Hard Limits: Social Suicide, Poo, Pics, Illegal, Family&Friends and of course Risk of Bodily Harm.

PM DARES
IcanseetheLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 05:53 PM   #4
Webdare2
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Webdare2

A simple one to start with, whenever you are home alone, you may not wear any clothes. If you choose to, you have to edge but not cum that night for every time you got dressed whilst home alone.
Webdare2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 06:04 PM   #5
havefunboy
getDare Sweetheart

Bomb I dare you

get naked when home alone (or youre older sis can see and tell the others you did pics would be great also) and put on youre highest heels
bound of youre tits with rope ,tape or dads ty
get tools to play youre vib if you got otherwise household stuff to play and enjoy
get into the middle of the living room spread up youre legs far
and then start to use and abuse youreselfs on all parts tits ,nipples ,ass both cheeks ,pussy the idea is you will go to the edge for at least 5 times WITHOUT CUMMING after the 5 times you will get onto youre knees spread far and fuck the hell out of youreself and youre hopefuly very horny wet swollen thick pussy and cum as hard as never before !!!

hope the others will also like my punishment for you and want to read the hole story from you doing my dare youre sis can also comment here's my mail havefun72 at hotmail.com
havefunboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 08:17 AM   #6
DirtyBetGirl

Webdare2: As I share my apartment with my sister, I am not alone very often, so should I be naked when it is just us two? Also, if somebody comes around can I put some stuff on before opening the door?

Have fun boy, I'll do your dare at some stage, when I get the time.

Everybody else, do you want to give me some rules for dress for the month, in terms of what I can wear at work and when out.

Thanks
Old 01-02-2013, 08:20 AM   #7
Drumkidq102
getDare Sweetheart

Put on a bikini and get your mail if anyone sees you make a snow angel
Drumkidq102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 08:21 AM   #8
havefunboy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyBetGirl View Post
Webdare2: As I share my apartment with my sister, I am not alone very often, so should I be naked when it is just us two? Also, if somebody comes around can I put some stuff on before opening the door?

Have fun boy, I'll do your dare at some stage, when I get the time.

Everybody else, do you want to give me some rules for dress for the month, in terms of what I can wear at work and when out.

Thanks
ok looking to the pm from youre dare and the feelings about and if it was me I would like you to be naked all the time even when sis is there maybee you can convince her to also serve us also ( and pics would be great but only in pm)
2 nice horny slave sisters hmm waiting for you girl convince youre sis
havefunboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 08:49 AM   #9
antarasdm
getDare Sweetheart

Hi there,

here are some rules for you.. To give you time for more dares, I will just put a time stamp of 3 days for these rules. The group can make it longer if they think its too short.

At Work:
1. The moment you reach office, you are to put your panties in your pussy. You are allowed to take them off when you pee, but when you go home, you are to put them on again.
2. You are to pee without sitting on the toilet bowl

Outside of work:
1. When you wake up and before you sleep, you are to edge yourself in a squatting position, wearing whatever your group deems fit
2. Just before you go out with your friends, you are to put a little bit of sand in your bra. Dampen your boobs before you do it.

Hope this works for you!

Likes: Masturbation, Getting Edged, Pee, bladder-control, Slight humiliation, semi public
Dislikes but will still do: food, messy, eating cum, spanking, ice
Limits: Anal, poo, family, friends, permanent

Dares that I came out for the ladies! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=65126
Finding a female sub from any location - PM me
antarasdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 09:18 AM   #10
sfoss09

you need, for losing bet, to go pee outside in your yard or somewhere you wont get in trouble
sfoss09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:30 AM   #11
DirtyBetGirl

Drumkid: Did the bikini mail dare. Went down to my mailbox in a nice bikini, no mail, and went back up. A couple of people saw me. No snow here, so I could not do the snow angel sorry.

HaveFunBoy: ok, I've started been naked at home. Feels a little strange, but also nice in a way. Still pretty embarrassing doing stuff naked in front of my sister, but it's getting ok. I still need to hear what I do when somebody comes over.

Also, no chance that my sister will also do this. I don't think there is anyway I would do it without the bet, to be honest. Anyway, how do you want me to try and get her to do it?

Antarasdm Ok, I can do your things. However, in a pm I got a dare to not wear panties, so I'll just bring some in my handbag to put in when I get to work.

Last edited by DirtyBetGirl; 01-02-2013 at 06:16 PM.
Old 01-02-2013, 11:38 AM   #12
slutfarm

Let you sister tie you to the bed with you on your back and spread eagle then have the guys from the party come over and tickle you for 5 minutes each (your sister can decide if they all have their 5 minutes at once or one behind another). When they are done, your sis can untie one hand and you then have to use a dildo to make yourself cum while they watch.
slutfarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 01:37 PM   #13
DirtyBetGirl

Sfross9: Done. Went to a park (I don't have a backyard) and went behind lots of bushes and I don't think anybody noticed.

Slutfarm Yours sounds like a bit of a challenge, but I'll do it. The guys should enjoy it, I spose. But it's one of those times where I wish I was not hyper ticklish.

Still got plenty of room for dares regarding clothing stuff.
Old 01-02-2013, 01:40 PM   #14
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

you cannot wear panties on odd numbered days

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 01:45 PM   #15
DirtyBetGirl

A couple of people have asked me to make a list of things I like/don't like doing; I've noticed a lot of you guys have this kinda thing below your comments.

So, here's a go at one.

Prefer
Stuff involving straight sex, sexual dares, nudity, slutty dressing dares, private dares, subtle workplace or public dares etc.

OK with
Low/mild pain, anal stuff (I'm quite tight so that kinda thing can hurt) and perhaps a bit of lesbian stuff (I'm not bi/bi-curious but my group said I should do some dares on this).

Not doing

Stuff that harms others, stuff involving my family/friends to much (apart from the group and my sister, I suppose), illegal stuff, really painful stuff, really dirty stuff, giving you guys pics or whatever. Just use common sense.

Advertisements
Kink Talk