Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-12-2018, 10:11 PM   #856
Lemuricon
getDare Addict

congratulations knorke! In a few days you can have an orgasm again! Really really well done.
Dislikes:
Limits: public, edges, longer term markings, blood, exposure, pictures, high repetition counts ( I do terrible with those)

PMDares(last update: 2020-08-21)
Lemuricon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 12:56 PM   #857
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Quote:
Originally Posted by knorke View Post
Offer 1~

Here's an offer for everyone who wants to have the CORSET keyword maybe a few more votes.

If you start 20 days of denial just for this thread within the next two weeks, I will add 2 "votes" for every day-

You can't do this if you're currently in denial, you can't count this denial to any other thread - it is just that. You're of course welcome to make others do this as well.
I finished the 20 days on the 10th....was difficult at times, especially when Sam or Lucy was teasing me..... and when edging... But I managed it and still haven't cum... is 20 the max for the offer, or if go longer, will you add more votes?

Also big congrats on finishing the tasks!!!

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Matt: for this post:
Old 11-13-2018, 02:19 PM   #858
knorke
Glitter Princess

I might have mentioned this before - but you do get more votes, yes - but only if the denial you do doesn't count towards any other tasks.

Take your time to think it through, maybe cum once or twice, just to be sure, though!
Old 11-15-2018, 02:54 PM   #859
Consensus
Distinguished Member

I too have finished the 20 days as of today, I think. If you want to wait until tomorrow, that would be fine too. I haven't cum since I went into chastity a couple of weeks before that and... well... I think I may wait to even try.

In the meantime I think I have five extra votes to apply, and I should like them to be used to extend your collar time, as your collar is fab and you seem to enjoy wearing it.

Assuming that we write off tomorrow, if I make it to the end of the weekend, that would give another four votes to your corset tally, yes?

I will say this, 20 days is not the longest I've gone in denial (that would be six months back in 2002) but it is the longest recently. Coming after two weeks or so of chastity it has been... an experience. The dreams didn't start until a fortnight ago but then they stopped last weekend just as abruptly. What does that even mean? I'm worried I'm not even going to know what to do when I, uh, get back to things.

Thank you, knorke, for a very interesting experience indeed.

old/transwoman/attracted to Females & Femininity/shaved pubes, legs and armpits

And that's all she has to say about that.
Consensus is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Consensus for this post:
Old 11-16-2018, 01:48 PM   #860
knorke
Glitter Princess

Hey, glad to hear you were able to complete it and enjoyed it.

You know you don't *have* to count all of them towards the corset, right?
Old 11-18-2018, 12:52 PM   #861
Consensus
Distinguished Member

Oh, I know. But I am doing because it is so much fun and, well, I think you'd like a corset.

Also, that means I can claim the five extra votes for not climaxing twixt the end of chastity and the twenty days. I'd like to add those to something you like and, judging by your awesome (and slightly terrifying) primes thread, I suspect you'd like them added to PADDLE - so they are thus added.

My four extras, for the weekend so far, I would like to add to SPANK as that appears to be your other favourite.

Hmm, I'm not looking at even having time to get frisky (ha) any time this week. I shall check in later and see if I can add any more votes to things.

Old 11-24-2018, 09:04 AM   #862
Consensus
Distinguished Member

I finally finished denial with a ruined orgasm by accident on Friday evening. So, I make that eight more votes and a hearty thank you for offering the deal.

I cannot recall if you have enough to get a corset yet. So I shall add all eight votes to CORSET.

If there's still a deficiency, do let me know if there's anything I can do for you in order to finish the gap. And, with that, I think you can finally leave this thread to sink away, knorke, I have thoroughly enjoyed it and hope you have too!

Old 11-24-2018, 09:08 AM   #863
knorke
Glitter Princess

Fairly sure we're not there yet =P
Old 12-01-2018, 04:37 PM   #864
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Just wanted to say I finally got an orgasm today, after 41 days of denial!!! I did have to earn it... but it was a good one! I'm hoping my next is not so far away lol

I'm not sure what the denial I did would allow me to add, but after reading your blog, I'm not sure I would feel right adding anything. So I will just leave it and wish you the best

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3

Last edited by Matt:; 12-01-2018 at 05:05 PM.
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Matt: for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk