Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-16-2011, 11:48 AM   #1
ArrestedTim

Default Looking for naked in public dares.

Hey, I'm looking for people to dare me to do things like dropping my pants in the middle of the street, streaking through neighbors bkac yards and so on. dares can be posted as a response or PM I don't care which, be creative!

I am a male.
ArrestedTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 02:16 PM   #2
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawk Hawk View Post
Wrong forum. Truth or dare online.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley Taylor View Post
You're looking for the forum above this one.

Also, sneaking through someone ELSE's yard is kind of trespassing, and is probably a bad idea in general, especially when naked.
As much as you guys are right. Please REPORT THINGS when something is wrong rather than just backseat modding. Members cannot move their own threads so without telling a mod your efforts are somewhat limited in finding a conclusion to the issue as we do not know that something is wrong.

To report a thread use the small red triangle at the bottom on the bottom left hand corner of the thread. It looks like this:

@ArrestedTim: your thread should go in the Request tord online forum not this one, as for a dare, go out of your house naked at some point between now and sunday, at a time in which you are least likely to be caught. While you are outside, stand for 5 minutes under the light of a street light, then once that is done walk from there, and gently touch the front door of one of your neighbours houses then return home

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked dares