Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-13-2018, 11:48 AM   #16
TheoDares
Account Banned

Run On Nudist

You should first strip off all clothing, socks and shoes do not count here as I understand the dangers associated with being on the road barefoot. But in terms of the top half, groin and bottom half, you should be completely nude. Taped to your left arm, should be a marker pen. On your run, every time you come across a tree, you are to mark your body, similar to a tally chart.

After the accumulation of ten minutes nudity, running around in public, you should then count the marks on your body. If you have achieved a less than 50 marks, then congratulations, your dare is over and done with. This is done to try and prevent you from running in forests, and parks - where there are more trees. Ideally, we want you exposed in full public view on roads. However, if you have failed to achieve less than 50 marks, whether that's 51+ then sadly, your dare should not end there.

You may go home now, but the next day you are to do your run wearing underwear. Written on your back and chest, should be the words "I lost a Bet", this means you will be seen by the public. You should run around in public, in just your underwear for ten minutes, making sure that everyone knows why you are being punished. This can obviously be done at night, so there's a chance that everyone will be in bed, but let's hope not hey?

*During this dare, make sure your phone is with you so you can kik proof to @Theodares

19/M/Owned Switch
If you really want a dare from me,
check out my Dare Factory!

Likes: Pet Play, BDSM, Mild Pain, Humiliation, Age Play, Degrading, Contests, Spankings
Dislikes: Line Writing, Messy, Long Dares, Toothpaste, Edging, Hypno
Limits: Family, Extremely Messy, Shit, Needles

"PM me 'FACEBOOK', and if I get ten of these a day - I will send whoever sent me the 10th PM the link to my facebook account"
TheoDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 03:24 PM   #17
Vinny96

There is absolutely no way im not going to find 50 trees...

Likes: nude, poseing, masturebation, cumplay/control, pics, mild anal, mild public, outdoors, embarrassing questions

Dislikes: feces, piss, pain, long term, social suicide, i avoid face but depends on my mood really

Kik: vince610
PH account is: vinny610 (i have pics and vids there)
Amazon wish list: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/1GJEO6RM0HLNM

Always looking for a mistress to tell to give me more tasks
Vinny96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 04:24 PM   #18
bamadude01
getDare Devil

this dare assumes a run of about 90 minutes. Time's can be adjusted up or down to better fit your normal routine, but should be kept in equal increments.

Started off fully clothed (that is, 1 shirt, shorts/pants, and underwear). Every 10 minutes, strip off a piece of clothing. As you strip off each piece, blindly toss it aside as far as you can and leave it behind. At this pace, you will be nude after 30 minutes. Once nude, run for 10 more minutes. At this point, stop and edge. Now it's time to turn around and head back. Now as you run, you have to try and find your clothes, if they are still there. Collect each piece as you find them, but do not put them on, just carry them as you continue your run. Once you're back to your starting point, there are 2 possibilities:
1) If you managed to find all your clothes, then you will edge, cum, and redress
2) If you failed to find everything, then you will edge, not cum, and dress in what you managed to find before returning home.

PM me for kik to send pic proof.
Old 01-13-2018, 04:57 PM   #19
Taz55
Distinguished Member

I actually go night jogging too! It's quite fun so I'm going borrow a few of these. But here is one you can try.

Not sure if you have laps but leave your clothes on a bench or where you start. Make your lap, at every intersection,bench or rest area you must edge. Each time a different position. Laying down on your back, standing, sitting etc. Finally after you make lap you can cum but it must be under a light and you need to edge 3 more times. Otherwise you are done and can.go back to collect your clothes.

Kik in sig
Old 01-13-2018, 05:33 PM   #20
TheoDares
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny96 View Post
There is absolutely no way im not going to find 50 trees...
Haha looks like it's a fun little punishment coming for you Out of interest, where do you run?

19/M/Owned Switch
If you really want a dare from me,
check out my Dare Factory!

Likes: Pet Play, BDSM, Mild Pain, Humiliation, Age Play, Degrading, Contests, Spankings
Dislikes: Line Writing, Messy, Long Dares, Toothpaste, Edging, Hypno
Limits: Family, Extremely Messy, Shit, Needles

"PM me 'FACEBOOK', and if I get ten of these a day - I will send whoever sent me the 10th PM the link to my facebook account"
TheoDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 07:14 PM   #21
Vinny96

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDares View Post
Haha looks like it's a fun little punishment coming for you Out of interest, where do you run?
I live relatively close to the los Padres national forest in central california. Im surrounded by trees even in the middle of town. If i were to make a mark on me everytime i passed a tree, my skin would be black. So im just going to skip to the punishment

Likes: nude, poseing, masturebation, cumplay/control, pics, mild anal, mild public, outdoors, embarrassing questions

Dislikes: feces, piss, pain, long term, social suicide, i avoid face but depends on my mood really

Old 01-13-2018, 07:17 PM   #22
Vinny96

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamadude01 View Post
this dare assumes a run of about 90 minutes. Time's can be adjusted up or down to better fit your normal routine, but should be kept in equal increments.

Started off fully clothed (that is, 1 shirt, shorts/pants, and underwear). Every 10 minutes, strip off a piece of clothing. As you strip off each piece, blindly toss it aside as far as you can and leave it behind. At this pace, you will be nude after 30 minutes. Once nude, run for 10 more minutes. At this point, stop and edge. Now it's time to turn around and head back. Now as you run, you have to try and find your clothes, if they are still there. Collect each piece as you find them, but do not put them on, just carry them as you continue your run. Once you're back to your starting point, there are 2 possibilities:
1) If you managed to find all your clothes, then you will edge, cum, and redress
2) If you failed to find everything, then you will edge, not cum, and dress in what you managed to find before returning home.

PM me for kik to send pic proof.
This is awesome. Im going to do this along with some other dares later tonight

Old 01-14-2018, 01:49 AM   #23
anausguy

Amazing proofs sent of dares completed by a guy with an absolutely stunning body!

Thanks for taking on the dares and running naked as you do! Keep it up - there will be those that you encounter that will appreciate it

Kik: cailean_au (include “getdare” in message)
anausguy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to anausguy for this post:
Old 01-14-2018, 01:08 PM   #24
bamadude01
getDare Devil

My dare was completed well beyond my satisfaction with pic and video proof. We also took time to discuss details so that he can do more dares for me in the near future. Looking forward to it.
Old 01-14-2018, 11:18 PM   #25
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamadude01 View Post

AWESOME DARE! Just thinking about something like this gets me hard, but seeing the video proof was amazing. I loved seeing that thick dick bouncing up and down as he ran along the trail naked. Damn, what a fine runner's physique too! This time, at least, he was lucky that he found all his clothes at night. Wondering what next time will bring ;-)

Join in on my post on the Add Thread Free For All

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DareFiend for this post:
Old 01-15-2018, 02:43 AM   #26
Inthisforthefun42

Go for a run in only shorts and your socks and shoes. No shirt or underwear. Before you leave you must rub some toothpaste into your dick, balls, and nipples. Make sure your dick head is visible above your waste band while running. Every 10 minutes you should stop in a secluded place and edge once then carry on. When you have 30 minutes left you have a choice to make. You can either strip your shorts off and run the rest of the way naked with your shorts in your hand and cum when you finish (must be done while outside and naked) or you can continue as normal, carrying on your edges until you finish. If you choose not to fully strip then you may not cum for another 4 days.

Good luck
My kik is JDared42 and I’d love photos/videos of the dare

likes: cbt, nipple torture, bondage, pic proof, humiliation, exposure, dice dares, gutpunching, bellybutton torture, public, roleplay, clothing control, anal, cnc, denial, edging, pegging

Limits: messy, face, body writing, cum eating, permanent, cross dressing

Kik: AbsandCBT
Telegram: Deano24k
Inthisforthefun42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 01:34 PM   #27
Wingman22

At some point in your run strip naked and edge yourself. Leave your clothes behind and run the next 10 minutes while keeping yourself hard. If you loose your erection you must stop, jerk off again until you are hard and continue running away from your clothes. Only when you have run with an erection for 10 straight minutes can you turn around and retrieve your clothes.

Current chastity lock up: https://chaster.app/sessions/ZBpRCWGARI0e12ND

Likes: chastity, bondage, denial, edging, hidden public, anal
Dislikes: watersports, heavy pain, line writing
Limits: face pics/vid, scat, blood, full public, permanent
Wingman22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 02:26 PM   #28
Hardy Boy

Simple but dareing. When u get to the starting point of your run, strip totally except shoes and socks then do your run totally nude. Only getting your clothes when u finish your run.

Likes: nudity, hidden/semi public, m4m, dares that get my heart beating fast, picture proof, chastity, denial, cum control, anal, oral, edging, dare games, dice games, sub/slavery, what master says

Soft limit (willing to try...) lite pain, sounding, forced cumming, CBT

Dislikes: pee/scat, friends/family involved, anything dangerous/illegal.

No face and no women’s clothing.

Kik: subboysteven
Hardy Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 02:32 PM   #29
jh81

How about http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=306668

Very novel idea
Limits: often face - scat/pee/vomit/etc - strong pain - friends/family/etc
Building "take-a-photo challenges" for exhibitionists:
Female - Male -WAM male

KIK: feistypuffin

jh81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 11:37 AM   #30
stollba

Awesome boy with awesome body. He is really brave one. I saw his video running and edging during night

Lets give him more dares to do during his trainings.

Your next dare is to left message on some bench that you will run naked here. Then you have to run to some point before you cross this place, strip all naked and run around this bench and back naked.
stollba is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to stollba for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
kik, public