Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-22-2023, 06:16 AM   #1
TheBearToy

Default F20 need dares during a wedding

Hello,
This weekend im going to attend a wedding with my boyfriend, his side of family, and im looking for some dares i could do during the ceremony and party.
Im begginer at this stuff, so i would like to hear your non extreme proposition mostly, but even extreme idea i could lighten and make easier.
For the toys i have 3sizes of buttplug and remote vibe i could use.
Old 06-22-2023, 06:20 AM   #2
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Wear plugs for the ceremony for as long as you can.

Wear the remote toy during the dance and have him control it while you dance.

In general wear the remote vibe and just have him start it randomly during the day. this can be very risky or rather safe.

Wear as little as you can.

Those would be the basic

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!

Last edited by Garry0993; 06-22-2023 at 06:22 AM.
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Garry0993 for this post:
Old 06-22-2023, 06:28 AM   #3
Masterwants
Distinguished Member

Once every hour you are at the party you need to edge once in the bathroom, removing your panties after the first edge. Just before you leave you have to visit the bathroom and bring yourself to orgasm.
Masterwants is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Masterwants for this post:
Old 06-22-2023, 09:03 AM   #4
JackBlack351
Distinguished Member

Don't use underwear under your dress, you can use panties to perform the dare above me but after it's done put them in the trash or insert them in your pussy if you don't want to loose them.

Wear the shortest dress you dare, showing as much skin as possible.

When you wake up put the smallest plug in, then after being in the wedding for 1h go to the toilet and edge, substitute the plug for a bigger one. Repeat after 1h and use the biggest plug the rest of the day.

During lunch, take your shoes off and try to masturbate your bf under the table, using your feet. Use hands if you can't reach him with your feet.
JackBlack351 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to JackBlack351 for this post:
Old 06-22-2023, 09:20 AM   #5
seahorse

Here is a simple game you can play.
The goal is to get 150 points. You get points every time you:

grab your bfs ass: 5 points
grab your bfs dick: 10 points
have your bf grab your tits: 10 points
have your bf grab your ass: 15 points
give a blowjob to your bf: 50 points
sex with your bf: 60 points

The dare starts when you both arrive and ends when you leave.
Here is the catch: you get three times as many points during the ceremony, and twice the points during the party.

When you fail, come back here and ask for a punishment. Report back and enjoy!

My likes, limits and my toys
My kik: seahorse.xxx
seahorse is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to seahorse for this post:
Old 06-22-2023, 01:57 PM   #6
Greatcornbow2
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBearToy View Post
Hello,
This weekend im going to attend a wedding with my boyfriend, his side of family, and im looking for some dares i could do during the ceremony and party.
Im begginer at this stuff, so i would like to hear your non extreme proposition mostly, but even extreme idea i could lighten and make easier.
For the toys i have 3sizes of buttplug and remote vibe i could use.
I don't think you should wear anything untoward or which will detract from the bride's big day.

I'd say a smart trouser suit but nothing under the trousers. Also for belt something lockable with the keys left at home. If you've no lockable belt, get a length of chain + padlock , can reasonably be concealed by the buttoned up jacket.

So you'll watch what you'll drink at the party.
Old 06-22-2023, 07:45 PM   #7
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Put your panties in your boyfriend's pocket at the beginning of the ceremony.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Kindness for this post:
Old 06-22-2023, 08:29 PM   #8
SirR

Location: Los Angeles, CA but travel a lot / live different places

Keeping these very level 1 beginner... and you didn't really list any likes or limits in your profile so some of this is more generic than if you had specific things you liked or were hard limits.

I also don't know where the ceremony is taking place and if it is in a sacred space (a Church maybe), and there are questions of sort of what is proper decorum/consensual, so I'll stick to dares at the reception:

First, weddings tend to have people get drunker and drunker as the reception moves on, so one dare is doing a particularly scandalous dance on the dance floor midway through the reception. Something like twerk then grind on the floor popping your ass. Basically the type of thing that the drunkest person at a wedding might do and would mortify the older people there, but you'd have plausible deniability of being drunk.

Then another simple level 1 thing is to have your bf (or you) spill a full drink into your lap on your dress early in the reception, ideally something staining so that you're the girl who got red wine on herself.

Try extra extra extra hard to be the one to catch the bouquet to the point it is rude and embarrassing the extent you go. Like literally grab it and get in a tug of war with whomever caught it if you weren't the one to catch it. Then completely come apart and pretend to cry on your bf's shoulder if you fail to get the whole thing.

Another is proposition either all the maids of honor or all the groomsmen to have a threesome with you and your date. Be particularly suggestive, descriptive, and lewd in propositioning them.

During the meal, depending on the type of wedding traditions involved, one frequent one is that every time someone clinks their silverware on their glasses, the bride and groom are supposed to kiss. You and your bf can kinkify that where every times someone clinks their glass, you do something kinky so maybe he pinches you, it gets marked down as a spanking you'll receive in the bathroom later, or the clinking triggers your BF to set off a remote control vibe each time. Just adds fun to that element.

Finally, most weddings have a photo booth, so while probably flashing nudity goes beyond consent, mooning the camera at the photo booth would be just in the realm of acceptable.

That's all pretty level 1 type of dares though many are pretty visible so don't feel you have to do all of them and also do use some discretion about what is okay in being "that girl" versus respecting the bride and groom's day. In some ways someone always has to be "that girl" at a wedding people talk about and feel embarrassed for, this is just being less organic with it.
SirR is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SirR for this post:
Old 06-23-2023, 11:42 AM   #9
TheBearToy

Thank you all for the dares. I will try with a buttplug, vibe, and no panties. I have long dress and im not an asshole to try to sabotage my friends wedding. Additionaly touching ifnit will be possible.

I have no named limits likes and dislikes, because im exploring everything - im the begginer.
Old 06-23-2023, 02:44 PM   #10
Greatcornbow2
getDare Sweetheart

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBearToy View Post
Thank you all for the dares. I will try with a buttplug, vibe, and no panties. I have long dress and im not an asshole to try to sabotage my friends wedding. Additionaly touching ifnit will be possible.

I have no named limits likes and dislikes, because im exploring everything - im the begginer.
Other thing you can do is make and wear under normal clothes a tack bra, ideally one size too small. And at the reception hug as many people as possible.
Old 06-24-2023, 09:15 AM   #11
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Go barefoot for an hour at least at the reception. The remote vibe will probably keep you on edge...but try to get away in a bathroom of private space...get naked and take 5 minutes to edge.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2023, 10:14 PM   #12
johank
getDare Sweetheart

Default dares

I have some dares to do in the wedding :

Panty pussy
You will remove your panties at 21.00 and insert them in your pussy. You may remove them after you get home or next day at noon (12.00)

Measure my holes
You will try to fit as many pencils in pussy and ass as possible at the toilet (or your room while at wedding). You are not a wimp and will try as hard as you can.

Glass of pee
Drink glass of your own pee at the wedding. Get a glass and fill it at toilet, you can mix it with other drinks if you want. You shall drink it in public (not in toilet or etc)

Messy
Make a mess inside your shoes while you are the the party. (if your wear shoes/heels that are not open). You have 2 options - 1. let your BF cum in the shoe and you wear it. 2. Put different food (honey, joghurt, cream etc) inside shoe and wear them. (you should wear them min 20 min or longer if it isn't too uncomfortable)

Tit Bondage
Bound your tits nicely and tightly. (put rope around each tit separately. Bind them close to base and tight enough to give a good tension. Put your clothes on (inc. bra) and go for a walk. (if this seems too visible under the dress , wear loose jacket/scarf) Go for a short walk outside in the evening or something like that, if it is too much for the party.

Hope you have fun..
johank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2023, 08:15 AM   #13
redcamel
getDare Addict

If I understand well the wedding took place the past weekend, in this case the suggestion is: write here the best report you're able to (of course when alcohol effects will be over ).

Otherwise, if I'm wrong and the wedding will be next weekend, once you take off your panties, as you've been said, replace them with a crotchrope (better if the rope is bright red, and try not to fall on the floor with your skirt above your head, if you don't want to make the wedding *really* unforgettable...).
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2023, 05:27 AM   #14
TheBearToy

Hi there, sorry for long reply but you know - stuff
I did participate with having a small plug in my ass during the ceremony and a wedding.
I took my panties off in the bathroom, put them in my pussy in the middle of a wedding, and 'lost' them later on the dance floor.
After i lost the panties i went to the bathroom and put in my ass a vibe, and shared control link on the internet, so it happend randomly, and it did.
I edged in the bathroom and once outside around every hour.
I grabbed 4 dicks in total by the trousers, i grind my ass on 7 people, i was felt over the dress by 3 people and under the dress by 2 people. I did 2 bj in the toliet to not my boyfriend. And i was fucked in my pussy raw by my boyfriend at the end of ceremony and i didnt wipe it until i left the wedding (20 minutes).

i didnt made any dares that would ruined my friend wedding.

Advertisements
Kink Talk