Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-26-2012, 12:26 PM   #76
fullofsecrets

Default Immoral Teaching Part Seventeen

Jack and his uncle sat in the living room quietly, exchanging looks every few moments. Jack was discussed. His uncle actually thought that Jack would let him fuck his 16 year old girlfriend. Even Jack had only had sex with her once and now she seemed to just simply be terrified even watching him get undressed. Every time she saw his dick she nearly jumped out of her skin. It aggravated him slightly, he couldn't even touch his own girlfriend anymore.

"I'm going to be enrolling you into a new school, public school here in town, next week," Uncle Henry said to Jack.

"But what about Heather? I wont leave her here alone," Jack commented sliding forward on the chair a little.

"Yes, she'll be going to school, too."

"Oh, good." Jack stood and looked towards his and Heather's bedroom. "I think I'd better check on Heather," he said, and left.

He went into the bedroom and shut the door behind him. He stood over the bed looking down at Heather. Her sleeping body was so still and vulnerable. She could be so helpless without him. He felt so bad that she was so tired. He body must be just exhausted from what they've done to her, Jack thought. He sat down beside her and moved the hair from her eyes. Leaning down he puckered his lips and softly kissed her cheek and forehead.

"I love you," Jack whispered, holding her in his arms. He laid there beside her and eyed down her body. She was just as beautiful as before and now most of her bruises from that night were going away. Her ass was perfect; firm and round without any bumps or dips. He slid his hand under her top as she slept and felt the curves of her stomach as he quickly in slipped his hand over her right breast and gripped is firmly. The nipple was hard and he could feel it right through her bra.

Jack started to get hard touching her but he was scared that if she woke up to this that she would be frightened and he pulled his hands away. He knew she was just pulsating inside for him to come into her, but she wouldn't admit to him, probably not even herself. He had to find a way to get her to fuck him again, he just had to.
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
fullofsecrets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 02:26 PM   #77
daremaster 1
getDare God

This story is great, keep it up!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 02:44 PM   #78
wedgiebabe
getDare Sweetheart

Great update, it's really getting good again
Toys: magic wand, remote control vibe, butt plug, anal beads, dildo, nipple clamps, bondage kit, chastity belt

PM Dares

I have never been able to orgasm or edge so please don't give me any tasks involving these

25/F/Sub/England
wedgiebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 09:02 AM   #79
fullofsecrets

Default Immoral Teaching Part Eighteen

Someone knocked at the door. Jack stood and walked over to it, gently opening it so that the squeak would not awake Heather. He looked. It was his Uncle. Jack stepped slowly out of the room, into the hallway, and closed the door behind him. "Yes, Uncle?" Jack asked quietly.

"I have another job for you," his Uncle said, handing him the keys to his buick before continuing on with, "But be careful with my car. I want you to go into town and get all the things on this shopping list at Home Depot for the back yard. I'd like to fix it up nice now that I've got help." He handed Jack his credit card.

"Oh, ah, alright. But let Heather sleep in alright? She's had a rough week." Jack left after his Uncle nodded.

After hearing Jack pull out of the driveway and start driving down the road Henry retreated to Heather's bedroom. He stood over the bed as he uncovered her, taking a step back to take a beautiful look at her tempting body. But he couldn't touch her, he reminded himself. She would just run and tell Jack.

Heather started to wake up, gently moving around slowly on the bed trying to bring herself to. She rubbed her eyes and looked about the room. Then she saw Henry watching her. She jumped and screamed slightly, but then tried to make words but simply couldn't.

He panicked a little and looked at her. "I was just checking on you. Jack is out buying some things for me in town. I'm sorry to have woke you," Henry said quickly, thinking on his feet.

"Oh," Heather yawned, still feeling very tired, but now knowing that he was basically salivating off her body as she slept she could bear to go back to bed. Heather stood up in front of him in the room. "Is there anything specific that you would like?" Heather asked, now feeling like a servant to him.

"Hm, yeah I would actually. Could you clean my bedroom? You know. Make the bed, vacuum the floor, dust, etc?" Henry asked, smiling on the inside because now he could watch her body as she did things for him again.

"Uh, sure." Heather walked to his room and started fixing it up. She could see him watching her from the doorway. She felt sick. It wasn't right for him to be looking at her like that, certainly not at the age of 16 that she was. He was older too, a man of 31. It just wasn't right, but there was really nothing Heather could do about it.

She could feel him getting closer, walking into the room getting nearer to her. He's going to corner me, she thought; and that's exactly what he did.
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
Old 01-28-2012, 09:05 AM   #80
daremaster 1
getDare God

Thanks for the update! Nice chapter!
Old 01-28-2012, 12:36 PM   #81
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

Wow! I love how before it was Henry who could save them, and now they need to be saved from Henry!

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 01:03 PM   #82
moonmoon

I really like this story! i think it is one of my favorite ones I have read on here!

Thank you! Please dare me!

Check out one of my stories at: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=91957
moonmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 04:42 PM   #83
wedgiebabe
getDare Sweetheart

I don't think I could love this story any more than I do!
Toys: magic wand, remote control vibe, butt plug, anal beads, dildo, nipple clamps, bondage kit, chastity belt

PM Dares

I have never been able to orgasm or edge so please don't give me any tasks involving these

25/F/Sub/England
wedgiebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 04:13 PM   #84
fullofsecrets

Default Immoral Teaching Part Nineteen

Heather took a deep breath as she felt Henry place his hands on her waist. She shuddered at the touch of his skin and could feel him breathing on the back of her neck. "What....what are you doing?" Heather asked, slowly trying to pull away from him, but this only made him grip her tighter.

He turned her around so she was facing him and pushed her somewhat forcefully against the wall in the corner."Be quiet. I want you to do something for me, Heather," he told her, now moving his hands down to her hips and squeezing them. "I haven't been with a woman in a awful long time."

"Then why don't you go out on a date with someone," Heather commented, trying to push his hands off of her, but they wouldn't budge.

"Why would I do that when I have a pretty little thing like you right here just seemingly waiting for me." He gripped the bottom of her shirt and began to start pulling it up.

"No, stop," she pleaded, but he only continued; ignoring her words. He tore it off her body and Heather quickly covered her torso with her arms, but he pulled them away, staring at her bust. "I'll....I'll tell Jack," Heather threatened and his eyes darted at her.

"You wouldn't dare. You wouldn't want to upset him would you? After all hes done for you? And now you'd be accusing his, of course innocent, uncle of seducing you?" he interrogated. He reached behind her and unclipped her bra and her breasts pushed the bra down, revealing the nipples. "Gorgeous," Henry commented.

Heather felt sick, her stomach growing more and more queasy by the minute. She took one of her hands and began to cover her mouth as Henry was unbuttoning his jeans and feeling his cock. Henry looked up and Heather bent down, getting sick on the floor. He took a step back in a little disgust and hi moment was gone.

He heard Jack pulling up in the driveway and he glared at Heather. "Get fucking dressed and clean up this god damn mess. Fucking bitch, you're going to pay for this." He left the room and Heather did as he said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Need any help out here?" Henry asked, entering the garage as Jack was unloading his car.

"Yeah, that would be nice. This shit is heavy as hell," Jack replied, nodding in reassurance. Henry began to help him haul stuff out of the car and in its rightful place around the garage. "How is Heather?" Jack finally questioned.

"She's fine, cleaning up a bit inside. She woke up about a half hour ago," Henry said in response as they continued.

When they finished up they went inside and sat down at the kitchen table. Heather entered the kitchen and she and Jack stared at each other for a long moment. Jack could tell that she wasn't feeling well. He stood and walked over to her. "Babe, are you alright?"

"I'm...." She looked over at Henry and stared, "I'm fine, just a little whoosey with a headache."

Jack nodded. "Go back to bed sweetie. I'll wake you when dinner is ready, alright?" Heather nodded and went. Jack looked over at his uncle. "What happened while I was gone today? And tell me the truth."

"Nothing. Are you accusing me of something?" Henry asked, enhancing a suspicion in his voice with a stern look.

Jack shook his head. "No, sir. She just seems uneasy around you now," he said.

"She's a woman Jack, they don't trust hardly anyone. Trust me, I learned that the hard way remember?"
Old 02-02-2012, 04:16 PM   #85
daremaster 1
getDare God

This story keeps kgetting better and better.
Old 02-04-2012, 08:13 AM   #86
fullofsecrets

Default Users

Wont post more until I get 4 more comments from 4 different people! Youve been warned :P but no Im serious
Old 02-04-2012, 08:59 AM   #87
bodacious
Distinguished Member

Well, I'm glad I read this today. My comment counts, correct?

This is a great story. Plot twists and all
Hard dicks make me horny
Spoiler:
Fuck you and your feelings. :)
bodacious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 09:07 AM   #88
daremaster 1
getDare God

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullofsecrets View Post
Wont post more until I get 4 more comments from 4 different people! Youve been warned :P but no Im serious
We need more people to post, please!
Old 02-04-2012, 09:09 AM   #89
Fun!!!
Account Banned

I started to read this and will finish it soon. Nice job so far!
Fun!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 09:39 AM   #90
MyOhMy

Great update, as usual. You are one of the best writers I have found on here.
MyOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
beth, class, fullofsecrets, getdare, heather, jack, jessa, kyle, love, rules, school, slave, slut, story, submissive, teacher, teen, young