Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 06-13-2023, 08:36 PM   #586
iamnewatthis

next time you need to poop, you will do it on the floor, and you need to somehow get it from the floor and into the toilet without using your hands.

Limits: no public, no face, no illegal, no family/friends, scat/piss

Toys: nipple clamp, nipple suction, dildo, vibrator, 3 anal plug set (small medium large)

kik makethispiggyoink
iamnewatthis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2023, 09:40 PM   #587
Sissyboy705

Clog your toilet piss and Poo in it then Flush Till the toilet Bowl is Full and trow a lollipop in it now get it out using only your mouth swallow everything what Gets into your mouth
Make mine extreme Please

Likes:wedgies, spanking, anal, bladder control, dipper dares, cross dressing, humiliation, light public, cum in ass and toilet dares
Dislikes:ball spankings and edging
Limits: family/friends

Kik: sissyboy705
Sissyboy705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2023, 05:36 PM   #588
Hellrider7923

Wear a pair of panties. Go to a public toilet. Remove your panties and put them inside the toilet bowl. Piss onto your panties. Then fish them out of the toilet with your mouth. Put your panties back on. Poop into your panties. Sit on the edge of the toilet seat and spread the mess all over your ass. Remove the panties again and put them on the floor. Cum on your mess inside your panties.
Put your panties back on and leave.

Limits: Crossdressing(except panties), something too public, cum eating, anal, pain, scat eating
Hellrider7923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2023, 03:33 PM   #589
RandomStranger

When you next go to the toilet keep your underwear on and just go in them. Take them off in the toilet and now only with your mouth you have to get them out, once they are not in the toilet you can put them back on for the rest of the day. If any mess is still in there when it’s out it stays in there when it’s on

My only limit is scat eating, give me something fun, messy, long
RandomStranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2023, 03:39 PM   #590
FoxyFemboy

Fill up with a nice big enema, and then diaper up, inside the diaper put 2 blue buttons (or similar size small object) and 1 red one. Now you're going to end up filling this diaper with the content of your ass, but when you do you gotta stay in it for at least 20 minute and smoosh it up well.
Next is the fun part! You get to blind fold yourself and then take your nice mushy fudge packed pamp off and try to find the buttons with your face!

The rules here are pretty simple, you can stop once you've found 1 button, BUT you can keep going if you want! Why would you want to? Well if you stop and unblindfold yourself and you DON'T have the red button then you need to wear that diaper as a hood for 15 minutes with your mouth fully open and in the read of the nappy.
So it's up to you, you can risk just getting 1 button, reducing the amount you have to sift through, or go for the odds with 2 buttons, or play it safe and do all 3!
(If diapers are not doable, just use a couple pairs of underwear. It does push your limits, but it's not explicitly eating, so.)

ᴥᴥᴥ Keep me a Good Pup ᴥᴥᴥ
┌──────────────────────────┐
24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy
└──────────────────────────┘

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Diapers, Scat, Pee, Messy, Being called "Cute" or "Pup", ABDL, Orgasm, Sissification, Humiliation/Degradation, Crossdressing, Light Anal, Bondage, Paws/Feet, Hidden Public, Petplay
Dislikes:
Pain, Denial, Pics, Chastity, Unimaginative Tasks.
Limits:
Rough Anal, Family, Full Public
FoxyFemboy is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to FoxyFemboy for this post:
Old 07-17-2023, 02:50 PM   #591
Tonystank3000

Wear a pair of panties and go to a public bathroom remove them before entering a stall find the dirtiest toilet between both male and female stalls throw them in to the toilet and piss and poop like normals. Get on all 4s and use your mouth to try and grab your panties from the mess if a piece of shit goes in enjoy it! Lick the outside clean put them on the ground and cum inside before putting them back on and going home

Kik: T0nystark22

Likes: humiliation, degradation, rules, tasks, hidden public, pee, pet play, cum eating and spanking

Limits: social suicide, pictures, videos, face, permanent, family, illegal, full on public
Tonystank3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2023, 01:53 PM   #592
RandomStranger

You're gonna wait until you're busting to go, take a 500ml enema and then plug yourself shut. Hold for 15 minutes. You may only take the plug out while ass over head, and you gotta empty your bladder onto your face. If you accidentally let your enema go, you're in for a nasty shock! You must redo the dare but have to release ass over head with your mouth wide open the whole time swallowing when it’s full, whatever missed your mouth must be cleaned up with your mouth

Ideally no eating or drinking but if it is make it light
M/21/Bi
I will do any dice dare PM’d to me as long as it is within limits

KIK: NeedDares
Toys and Clothing Clothing (lingerie and normal pictures)
Old 07-18-2023, 06:17 PM   #593
Wish_

Use a single pair of panties as your toilet for an entire day. If you're up to the challenge, suck them completely clean at the end of the day
Wish_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2023, 11:29 PM   #594
L3goSissy22

Wear and wet a diaper until its leaking, then wear it as a diaper hood. While wearing it try to suck some of your pee out of it while you spank yourself 50 times.

Make mine a scat eating task please, not too extreme, but not too easy either.
L3goSissy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2023, 05:00 PM   #595
RandomStranger

Well the next time you go to the toilet do it in a bucket, this is gonna be very disgusting but hopefully not too hard, your gonna pick up your shit and make sure it’s soaked in piss, take a small bite and repeat, when does this dare end? When you eat as much scat as you think you can, but as we want to make sure it’s no too easy let’s set you have to eat atleast a third of it. make it a messy scat but limited/no eating please
M/21/Bi
I will do any dice dare PM’d to me as long as it is within limits

KIK: NeedDares
Toys and Clothing Clothing (lingerie and normal pictures)
Old 08-02-2023, 09:57 AM   #596
kinkdail1

You're gonna wear a diaper for a whole day. Take a laxative if you can but you must poop in it at least once.
At the end of the day remove the diaper, and tied it up around you head so that your face face the back of it.

Then stay like that for an hours, on your knee hand behind your back.

Please no scat for me.

On 24/02/2024, starting a 12am UTC, for exactly 48h, I am forced to be everyone slave and slut and must obey every order sent to me on kik, with proof.

PM DARES

Full list of like and dislike and toy

The short version:
Limites: exposure, public, scat, anal, crossdressing.

Kik: kindail1
kinkdail1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2023, 03:07 AM   #597
Herwhoralhighness

Get a bucket, put some underwear into it and piss in said bucket for an entire week. After you've filled your bucket use it's contents to shower yourself , using the underwear as a sponge. Wear the underwear for the rest of the day afterwards.

Make mine diapered, scatty and disgusting please.
likes, limits and toys
PM dares
my wardrobe
Ask Me Anything
My current rules

Add anything you think i deserve to my calender. Punishments, rules or tasks, I need to do them all.
Herwhoralhighness is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Herwhoralhighness for this post:
Old 08-07-2023, 02:56 PM   #598
Hellrider7923

For the next week you are going to wear a pair of panties under your diaper. You can't take either off to use the toilet.
You can't change your diaper unless it starts leaking. When you change your diaper, you can empty your panties, but you can't change or clean your panties.

Limits: Crossdressing(except panties), something too public, cum eating, anal, pain, scat eating
Hellrider7923 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Hellrider7923 for this post:
Old 08-18-2023, 09:08 AM   #599
FoxyFemboy

Shit into a condom and tie a knot on the end of it. Then roll 1-6 with a dice or some online tool. The number you rolled is the number of additional knots you have to tie, each time cutting the length of the condom in 2 with the shit in one side of course. Then you have to put the condom into your mouth and start chewing like a bubble gum for 5 minutes. Have fun when the condom pops!

ᴥᴥᴥ Keep me a Good Pup ᴥᴥᴥ
┌──────────────────────────┐
24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy
└──────────────────────────┘

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Diapers, Scat, Pee, Messy, Being called "Cute" or "Pup", ABDL, Orgasm, Sissification, Humiliation/Degradation, Crossdressing, Light Anal, Bondage, Paws/Feet, Hidden Public, Petplay
Dislikes:
Pain, Denial, Pics, Chastity, Unimaginative Tasks.
Limits:
Rough Anal, Family, Full Public
FoxyFemboy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 12:30 PM   #600
anon9321

Things you will need,
1. Abdl Diaper
2. Handcuffs(or substitute)
3. Bra and Panties
4. Enema Kit

Make sure you haven't used the toilet in 8 hour before this dare starts(or when you first wake up)

Put on a nice ABDL diaper and prepare a 1 liter enema.(two if you're a trained enema slut) Start the enema and get ready to hold it. You will hold the enema as long as you are comfortable.(try for at least 20 min) Before you make a mess, put your handcuff key inside your diaper(if no handcuffs use a coin).

The moment of truth. After you have messed your diaper fully, take it off and set it aside. Clean yourself up and put on your bra and panties. Now you sissy slut, if you are really dirty, put on your handcuffs behind your back(or just hold your hands behind your back). Use your face to grab your handcuff keys and unlock yourself(or grab the coin in your hands). You may cum.

If you failed this dare, you still have to grab the handcuff key out of your messy diaper. :P

For me, I am planning on some disgusting messy fun soon. Give me a messy diaper dare with scat and piss please.

SissyBoi/30/USA

KIK = JasmineCSlade

My picture is me

In Diapers until -Out-
In Chastity until -Out-
In Panties until -Forever(I no longer own boy underwear)-

Dislikes: Pee, scat, pictures, pain, messy, foodplay
Hard Limits: eat scat, body writing, family, identity, friends, public, permanent, pain

My PM Dares
My Clothes and Toys
anon9321 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
piss, scat, shit, toilet