Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 07-04-2012, 05:44 PM   #151
Darer72

Where nothing but a bra and thing with a large coat to cover yourself.
Darer72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 07:32 PM   #152
Shades
getDare Devil

I suggest you write some likes and limits and put them in your signature so you can get more personalized dares; but here it goes anyway.

Since it is independence day here in the USA, why don't you draw a large american flag on your chest in permanent marker. The outer dimensions must be at least 12"x16". You must walk around in public without a shirt on, but you may wear a coat with the zipper open.

The dare still applies until the flag is completely gone. Have fun and good luck.

Likes: Bondage,wetting, messy, enema, anal, humiliation, hidden public, sticky, masturbation, diaper, laxative, messing, lines, chance, rules, etc
Limits: Public, family, disgusting eating (poo/pee/cum), illegal, signature, extreme pain, photos/cam, cbt, unhealthy
By accepting a dare from Shades, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age, and the aforementioned assumes no liability for any actions taken thereof
Shades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 07:45 PM   #153
Babydragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darer72 View Post
Where nothing but a bra and thing with a large coat to cover yourself.

Sorry I'm not gonna do this dare sorry. Way too public for me either put more into Your dares and get more detailed or I'm just gonna pass on this.

I.e. do the dare outside my house at night with coat open. Something like that.

i don't like: involving public, family, social suicide, pain or eating/drinking nasty icky stuff like poo and pee.
Babydragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 07:58 PM   #154
Shades
getDare Devil

Wanna just do the one I gave him? Just for continuity's sake?

Likes: Bondage,wetting, messy, enema, anal, humiliation, hidden public, sticky, masturbation, diaper, laxative, messing, lines, chance, rules, etc
Limits: Public, family, disgusting eating (poo/pee/cum), illegal, signature, extreme pain, photos/cam, cbt, unhealthy
By accepting a dare from Shades, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age, and the aforementioned assumes no liability for any actions taken thereof
Shades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 10:46 PM   #155
Babydragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shades View Post
Wanna just do the one I gave him? Just for continuity's sake?
yes for continuity's sake. sorry i have a standard for dares i accept. if they are plainly wrong and will get me thrown in jail i won't do them. and that was a bad dare. :P

anyways. next is for the shades

i don't like: involving public, family, social suicide, pain or eating/drinking nasty icky stuff like poo and pee.
Babydragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 01:57 AM   #156
Destiny15

go shopping with butplug in..

I hop it isn't a bother, but I can't get caught, so pleaaasse keep that in mind

dislike: anal, pee, pet play

limits: public, permanent, pictures, diapers, candles, scat

I don't have any toys right now

PM me, my pussy is waiting for dares

21/F/32B
Destiny15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 04:47 PM   #157
dareaway
Account Banned

That is fine. Tomorrow, since you like bondage, tie yourself up in this http://www.weirdasianews.com/wp-cont...structions.jpg Looks like it should be easy to keep from being caught...unless you plan on stripping or something.
22 US straight?

3 in hard
"I'm a dirty little slut"
PM me any dice dare in my limits to do.
dareaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 12:51 PM   #158
SubtleSlut

If you PM me with one of your Loves and one of your Likes in the next 24 hours I will give you a hidden public dare that involves them.
If you take longer than 24 hours than I will give you a hidden public dare that uses none of your loves or likes.
Old 07-06-2012, 01:25 PM   #159
Dune
getDare Addict

simply walk around with a pen in yourass for a full 24 hours good luck sleeping

25/male

likes - mild humiliation, chance dares and sleep
limits - social suicide, bodily substances, chastity, pics, anal :P
Dune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 01:37 PM   #160
The Man!

cover a pair of your tightest underwear in water, put them in the freeze for one hour, take them out and wear them. Give yourself a bra connection wedgie (if not possible then a permanent wedgie) then put on your normal clothes on top of it. Now go for a 30 minute jog and PM me with exactly how it felt.

Feet, Wedgies, Tease & Denial.

Dislike
Edging, Faceless Pics, Ass Spanking, Other Spanking (Feet, Thighs etc..),
Heavy Pain, Anal, Hidden Public, Humiliation

Anything not listed is a limit.
Please makes sure a dare is safe before you do it.
The Man! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 07:24 PM   #161
funandy
getDare Sweetheart

Find a store that's suitable to your standards...
Remove everything under the outer layer of clothing. Once you enter the store, find a spot where you make yourself hard - however you want.
Once hard, you must walk around the store, in view of people, with your cock visible.
If you're game, find a spot where you pull your cock out and edge. If not, do this outside the store somewhere.

Likes: Hidden/semi public. Nude/almost nude. Thongs. Spanking. Edging, orgasm tease/denial. Anal play. Pic/Video proof. Body writing

Limits: Messy (cum/pee/poo/etc), criminal, family permanent. Baby, diapers etc. X-dress in public

Kik funandy87, Skype funandy87
Kinktalk: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/member.php?u=7815
PM me edge and I'll edge 30 times.
PM me thong and I'll wear a thong next time I go out
I will provide pic proof to any and all dares
funandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 08:00 PM   #162
boundsexslave

here's ur dare go to a clothing store of ur choice go into the dressing room and remove ur underwear and get redressed but leave ur fly down. Then throw ur underwear into another changing room and then leave ur room walk around the store 4 ten mins while every so often touching ur croutch to something in the store after the ten mins u may leave the store leaving ur underwear there. Then u must masturbate in ur car. Enjoy
boundsexslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 01:13 AM   #163
JimmJiro

at night, drive your car with only wearing a tightest shirt you have and an underwear, masturbate and edge as much as u can, cum on your shirt when you waiting in a traffic light.
JimmJiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 11:10 PM   #164
daremaster23

go outside naked and drink a glass of water and go back in

JUST NO: Gay (NO offence to others)

Likes: Teasing, slightly risky, masturbation, and almost anything not on limits. ( still building but ill add as i go)
daremaster23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 02:51 AM   #165
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

In a store changing room, get naked. Edge yourself. Stop for a minute. Edge again. Stop for a minute. Now you can give yourself a ruined orgasm. Make sure you lick up any evidence of what you did so you can keep this dare totally hidden. Then dress and leave.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, hidden, person above, public