Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 05-13-2016, 12:39 PM   #1
casimir

Default 10 punshments

OK the other day I was ordered in to diapers until the next night. I couldn’t make it so now I need 10 punishments from 10 different people to submit to my Daddy to chose from
Toys:
Bondage
: rope, chain, leash, locks, mitts, collar
cuffs: ankle, wrist, hand, thigh
Anal: butt plugs: s m l, tail plug, huge dog dildo
Pain: binder clips, clothes pins humbler, candle, toothpaste, icy hot, hot sauce
Humiliation: puppy gear, baby gear, xdress gear
casimir is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to casimir for this post:
Old 05-13-2016, 01:19 PM   #2
Nicolas

You are a bad boy. You must do like your avatar with a diaper until you make pee and poo. 1 hour later can release you.
Nicolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 01:30 PM   #3
2bchew
getDare Addict

Binder clips on your nipples.Icy hot on your balls.And with those applied spend 30 minutes in the corner in a wet diaper.
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 02:23 PM   #4
Master_Kevin

Get a bar of soap, put it in a glass of warm water for 10 minutes. This will make it nice and soft. Place in mouth for 30 minutes.

Mouth soaping while kneeling on dry rice.

MK
Master_Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 02:26 PM   #5
sexy_steve4

Put your cock ring on for 1 hour, you must also wear the butt plug the entire time as well as put the icy hot on your balls
Limits-family, illegal, extreme public, messy, physical activity, permanent, findom
I'm open to receiving random dares!
contact info:
Kik/Snapchat-sexy_steve4
Skype-sexy.steve972
Telegram-cheizmann2
Twitter-@steve27947105
sexy_steve4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 07:48 PM   #6
bubba51
gD king

Wear a bra diaper dress or skirt with a female top then bound yourself up for 3 hours and then clean your room. You must wet the diaper and then change after the 3 hours or 1 hour after you wet your diaper.

Likes: cross dressing, private, tights, leggings, leotards, shopping dares
Will do: pictures with no face
Dislikes: cum control, semi public, wedgies, messy
Limits: illegal, family, friends, public, anal, cum eating male friends nudity

Pm dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71804

Kik sissyabi19

My female name is Anna
bubba51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 06:43 AM   #7
casimir

Thank you for the first 5 I need 5 more please
Toys:
Bondage
Pain: binder clips, clothes pins humbler, candle, toothpaste, icy hot, hot sauce
Old 05-16-2016, 03:59 PM   #8
Master_Kevin

You will need the following: A pair of binder clips. Two long pieces of twine. Two 8 oz cans or bottles (16 oz will be harder). A large piece of cardboard. 100 thumb tacks (the round metal top) and glue.

Standing on the cardboard only shoulder width apart, trace your feet. Now glue the thumb tacks every were on the cardboard except for your toes and the balls of your feet. This includes the outside area of your feet.

Take the twine, cans, and binder clips. Attach 1 piece of twine to 1 can. The twine needs to be long enough to go from your nipples, under the door, then back over the top to the can that will be in your hand that will be fully extended over your head.

Now you are to stand on the balls of your feet holding the cans high over your head for 30 minutes.

If you lower the cans, they should pull downward on the binders on your nipples. If you don't stay on the balls of your feet, the thumb tacks will go into the bottoms of your feet.
Old 05-16-2016, 04:03 PM   #9
Master_Kevin

As a second punishment, if combined with above. Take the large butt plug with hot sauce. Insert while hold the cans.

MK
Old 05-16-2016, 04:15 PM   #10
derpu006

Default happy suffering

Wear a diaper for 2 days whenever you are at home you must strip and put on the puppy mask and a collar you must then put the tooth paste on your nipples you must crawl around the house and act like a dog no laying on a couch or bed you must eat out of a dog bowl finaly you must tie yourself up in whatever position your master chooses at night
If its not against your limits send pics to [email protected]
If it is I want a detailed report
derpu006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 08:02 PM   #11
casimir

Default update

Thank you every one who has submitted a punishment for me.
unfortunately i can only have one punishment per person so I had to roll a die to chose witch of Master_Kevin's punishments would make the list

1.You must do like your avatar with a diaper until you make pee and poo. 1 hour later can release you. (Nicolas)

2. Binder clips on your nipples.Icy hot on your balls.And with those applied spend 30 minutes in the corner in a wet diaper. (2bchew)

3. Get a bar of soap, put it in a glass of warm water for 10 minutes. This will make it nice and soft. Place in mouth for 30 minutes.
Mouth soaping while kneeling on dry rice. (Master_Kevin)

4. Put your cock ring on for 1 hour, you must also wear the butt plug the entire time as well as put the icy hot on your balls (sexy_steve4)

5. Wear a bra diaper dress or skirt with a female top then bound yourself up for 3 hours and then clean your room. You must wet the diaper and then change after the 3 hours or 1 hour after you wet your diaper (bubba51)

6. Wear a diaper for 2 days whenever you are at home you must strip and put on the puppy mask and a collar you must then put the tooth paste on your nipples you must crawl around the house and act like a dog no laying on a couch or bed you must eat out of a dog bowl finaly you must tie yourself up in whatever position your master chooses at night
If it is I want a detailed report (derpu006)

7. Icyhot on balls for 3 days
Make a video of you putting it on and when it starts to work (Kyomi Kamen)

3 more to go thank you to everyone who has submitted a punishment again
Toys:
Bondage
Old 05-23-2016, 12:41 PM   #12
Lurid Crest

you must re-do the hardest dare you've done yet.

!!!!HEAVY SUB HERE!!!!
Likes: piss play, bondage, pet play, rules, chastity, semi-public, sissyfying, hypno, humiliation, and cum.
Limits: Family, Blood, Illegal, Serious Pain, Heavy Scat.
Will not do face pics!
My Kik is: ATotalSub
!!!!MY PM DARES!!!!
(DISCLAIMER, I DIDN'T CREATE NOR TAKE CREDIT FOR THIS PROFILE PICTURE)
Lurid Crest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 07:30 PM   #13
casimir

unfortunately i can only have one punishment per person so I had to roll a die to chose witch of Master_Kevin's punishments would make the list

1.You must do like your avatar with a diaper until you make pee and poo. 1 hour later can release you. (Nicolas)

2. Binder clips on your nipples.Icy hot on your balls.And with those applied spend 30 minutes in the corner in a wet diaper. (2bchew)

3. Get a bar of soap, put it in a glass of warm water for 10 minutes. This will make it nice and soft. Place in mouth for 30 minutes.

4. Put your cock ring on for 1 hour, you must also wear the butt plug the entire time as well as put the icy hot on your balls (sexy_steve4)

5. Wear a bra diaper dress or skirt with a female top then bound yourself up for 3 hours and then clean your room. You must wet the diaper and then change after the 3 hours or 1 hour after you wet your diaper (bubba51)

6. Wear a diaper for 2 days whenever you are at home you must strip and put on the puppy mask and a collar you must then put the tooth paste on your nipples you must crawl around the house and act like a dog no laying on a couch or bed you must eat out of a dog bowl finaly you must tie yourself up in whatever position your master chooses at night

8. you must re-do the hardest dare you've done yet. (Lurid Crest)

2 more to go thank you to everyone who has submitted a punishment again
Toys:
Bondage
Old 05-23-2016, 07:57 PM   #14
I Obey

I will add a punishment for you !

You are to edge 2 every morning and 2 every evening before bed. You will sleep naked and plugged or with your hands cuffed / tied together.

Feel free to add to my day tomorrow
I Obey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 10:52 AM   #15
casimir

8. you must re-do the hardest dare you've done yet. (Lurid Crest)

9. You are to edge 2 every morning and 2 every evening before bed. You will sleep naked and plugged or with your hands cuffed / tied together. (I Obey)

1 more to go thank you to everyone who has submitted a punishment again
Toys:
Bondage

Advertisements
Kink Talk