getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request Punishments & Ideas (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   10 punshments (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=260702)

casimir 05-13-2016 12:39 PM

10 punshments

OK the other day I was ordered in to diapers until the next night. I couldn’t make it so now I need 10 punishments from 10 different people to submit to my Daddy to chose from

Nicolas 05-13-2016 01:19 PM

You are a bad boy. You must do like your avatar with a diaper until you make pee and poo. 1 hour later can release you.

2bchew 05-13-2016 01:30 PM

Binder clips on your nipples.Icy hot on your balls.And with those applied spend 30 minutes in the corner in a wet diaper.

Master_Kevin 05-13-2016 02:23 PM

Get a bar of soap, put it in a glass of warm water for 10 minutes. This will make it nice and soft. Place in mouth for 30 minutes.

Mouth soaping while kneeling on dry rice.

MK

sexy_steve4 05-13-2016 02:26 PM

Put your cock ring on for 1 hour, you must also wear the butt plug the entire time as well as put the icy hot on your balls

bubba51 05-13-2016 07:48 PM

Wear a bra diaper dress or skirt with a female top then bound yourself up for 3 hours and then clean your room. You must wet the diaper and then change after the 3 hours or 1 hour after you wet your diaper.

casimir 05-16-2016 06:43 AM

Thank you for the first 5 I need 5 more please

Master_Kevin 05-16-2016 03:59 PM

You will need the following: A pair of binder clips. Two long pieces of twine. Two 8 oz cans or bottles (16 oz will be harder). A large piece of cardboard. 100 thumb tacks (the round metal top) and glue.

Standing on the cardboard only shoulder width apart, trace your feet. Now glue the thumb tacks every were on the cardboard except for your toes and the balls of your feet. This includes the outside area of your feet.

Take the twine, cans, and binder clips. Attach 1 piece of twine to 1 can. The twine needs to be long enough to go from your nipples, under the door, then back over the top to the can that will be in your hand that will be fully extended over your head.

Now you are to stand on the balls of your feet holding the cans high over your head for 30 minutes.

If you lower the cans, they should pull downward on the binders on your nipples. If you don't stay on the balls of your feet, the thumb tacks will go into the bottoms of your feet.

Master_Kevin 05-16-2016 04:03 PM

As a second punishment, if combined with above. Take the large butt plug with hot sauce. Insert while hold the cans.

MK

derpu006 05-16-2016 04:15 PM

happy suffering

Wear a diaper for 2 days whenever you are at home you must strip and put on the puppy mask and a collar you must then put the tooth paste on your nipples you must crawl around the house and act like a dog no laying on a couch or bed you must eat out of a dog bowl finaly you must tie yourself up in whatever position your master chooses at night
If its not against your limits send pics to [email protected]
If it is I want a detailed report

casimir 05-16-2016 08:02 PM

update

Thank you every one who has submitted a punishment for me.
unfortunately i can only have one punishment per person so I had to roll a die to chose witch of Master_Kevin's punishments would make the list

1.You must do like your avatar with a diaper until you make pee and poo. 1 hour later can release you. (Nicolas)

2. Binder clips on your nipples.Icy hot on your balls.And with those applied spend 30 minutes in the corner in a wet diaper. (2bchew)

3. Get a bar of soap, put it in a glass of warm water for 10 minutes. This will make it nice and soft. Place in mouth for 30 minutes.
Mouth soaping while kneeling on dry rice. (Master_Kevin)

4. Put your cock ring on for 1 hour, you must also wear the butt plug the entire time as well as put the icy hot on your balls (sexy_steve4)

5. Wear a bra diaper dress or skirt with a female top then bound yourself up for 3 hours and then clean your room. You must wet the diaper and then change after the 3 hours or 1 hour after you wet your diaper (bubba51)

6. Wear a diaper for 2 days whenever you are at home you must strip and put on the puppy mask and a collar you must then put the tooth paste on your nipples you must crawl around the house and act like a dog no laying on a couch or bed you must eat out of a dog bowl finaly you must tie yourself up in whatever position your master chooses at night
If it is I want a detailed report (derpu006)

7. Icyhot on balls for 3 days
Make a video of you putting it on and when it starts to work (Kyomi Kamen)

3 more to go thank you to everyone who has submitted a punishment again

Lurid Crest 05-23-2016 12:41 PM

you must re-do the hardest dare you've done yet.

casimir 05-23-2016 07:30 PM

unfortunately i can only have one punishment per person so I had to roll a die to chose witch of Master_Kevin's punishments would make the list

1.You must do like your avatar with a diaper until you make pee and poo. 1 hour later can release you. (Nicolas)

2. Binder clips on your nipples.Icy hot on your balls.And with those applied spend 30 minutes in the corner in a wet diaper. (2bchew)

3. Get a bar of soap, put it in a glass of warm water for 10 minutes. This will make it nice and soft. Place in mouth for 30 minutes.

4. Put your cock ring on for 1 hour, you must also wear the butt plug the entire time as well as put the icy hot on your balls (sexy_steve4)

5. Wear a bra diaper dress or skirt with a female top then bound yourself up for 3 hours and then clean your room. You must wet the diaper and then change after the 3 hours or 1 hour after you wet your diaper (bubba51)

6. Wear a diaper for 2 days whenever you are at home you must strip and put on the puppy mask and a collar you must then put the tooth paste on your nipples you must crawl around the house and act like a dog no laying on a couch or bed you must eat out of a dog bowl finaly you must tie yourself up in whatever position your master chooses at night

8. you must re-do the hardest dare you've done yet. (Lurid Crest)

2 more to go thank you to everyone who has submitted a punishment again

I Obey 05-23-2016 07:57 PM

I will add a punishment for you !

You are to edge 2 every morning and 2 every evening before bed. You will sleep naked and plugged or with your hands cuffed / tied together.

Feel free to add to my day tomorrow

casimir 05-27-2016 10:52 AM

8. you must re-do the hardest dare you've done yet. (Lurid Crest)

9. You are to edge 2 every morning and 2 every evening before bed. You will sleep naked and plugged or with your hands cuffed / tied together. (I Obey)

1 more to go thank you to everyone who has submitted a punishment again