Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 12-30-2023, 04:05 PM   #46
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaedo View Post
Thanks for the answers! I love frog ties, too! I love the feeling of my sensitive bits all exposed and vulnerable...

Here are a few more questions you:

1. What is your favorite movie?
2. Do you prefer garter belts of thigh-highs?
3. What is the riskiest dare you have done? (Could be non-sexual)
4. How many boys have you kissed (passionately)? Girls? NB?
5. When and how did you realize you enjoyed spankings?
6. When and how did you realize you are a kitty?
7. Have you ever been naked in front of a boy (non-family)?
8. Have you ever been naked in front of a friend?
9. Do you prefer to walk, ride a bike, or drive?
10. Does kitty want a treat?
1. I don't really have a strong favorite as it changes a lot. But I guess currently it would be Labrynth (its also the first one I could really think of)
2. Garter belts!
3. Hmmm showering in the outdoor shower and masturbating I think.
4. One.
5. When I was youngee and reading erotica. I tried self spanking when a late teen and really enjoyed it.
6. I don't really know when? And I mainly like the nickname as I would only be into the lighter side of pet play (like cat ears, pets, ect.)
7. No.
8. Yes.
9. I prefer to walk or ride a bike but where I live means I need to drive.
10. Yes! I would like a treat!

Counter: 685
Humiliation Counter:210

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgforyourpleasure View Post
Hopefully none of these are repeats, but hopefully they count if they are.

1. Have you tried BDSM in person
2. How wet where you knowing someone else already choose the implement you would be using?
3. What do you think that implement is?
4. What do you hope it is?
5. Do you enjoy being a cute little cockwarming toy?
6. Have you thought about doing another thread after this one?
6. If you have thought about it, what would the thread be?
7. Have you been allowed to orgasm since your denial ended?
8. If you were allowed to, how did you feel knowing that you had no control over them? You only get to orgasms when you are allowed to?
9. From the questions phaedo asked, if you have been naked in front of friends will you describe what happened?
10. Will you please list all the questions that added spanks to your H counter?
11. Are you red in the face reading though those questions again?
1. No.
2. Very, very wet and squirmy.
3. I think it is a wooden spoon?
4. I both hope it is and hope it isnt a wooden spoon as I know this spanking it going to hurt after so long without consistent harsh spankings. My bedtime spankings with the hairbrush are rather soft since they have to be quiet.
5. Yes... Ive been soaking wet all day.
6. Not currently in any serious manner.
7. While I havent been thinking about another thread much at the moment it has been suggested I make a thread to try out my new toys. And Ive been thinking about a thread to make me PM dares...
8. No. I need to complete all my cockwarming and beg before I can cum.
9. I it feels good to know that someone will decide when I can cum. Otherwise I would never get needy and desperate again for a long time as I would just let myself cum all the time.... I know Sir will make me feel so very good.
10. Its boring really. We get changed in front of eachother.
What is one thing you've done for sexual pleasure you have never told anyone before?
What is your deepest darkest sexual fantasy? Not the first one that come to your mind, but the one you are ashamed to even have in your head.
Second question cause curiosity got the best of me 😅 What does counter and H-counter mean at the end of your answers?
What is your most embarrassing moment?
Did answering this last set of questions make you horny?
Can you still remember how you did your last orgasm?
If you were to decide how you are played with right now, what would happen (ignore circumstances like roommates and time)?
What questions have made you the horniest when answering?
Which questions have you found the most embarrassing?
What are your plans for tonight?
What is your favorite degrading nickname to be called and why?
What is your favorite name to call yourself?
Do you think the term "short term denial" in your likes is still applicable?
What is the most humiliating thing that you have been asked to do and done?
Is your denial over when you are done with your edges?
I see hypnosis in your likes. I've always found hypnosis interesting but I haven't explored it too much. Can you tell me about your dream scenario involving that kink?
I love ball gags, I think they're really cute. What has been your favorite experience with yours?
What is your dream humiliation scenario? I would really love to hear your fantasies on this topic.
Whsts the most humiliating, degrading, exposing thing/dare you have done.
Is there some fantasy which always activates your subby mode?
If so, please explain
Whats your favorite part of your body
What is your favorite spankin implement
Whats your favorite to use on you: Ass, Thighs, Breasts, Nipples, Pussy, Clit
~ Who's a good girl? ~
What was your favorite hidden public dare you did
What was to most risky hidden public one
What is you guilt pleasure hidden public fantasy
What your favorite public fantasy
How many people did have you been intimate with
How many were female?
Ever had something with multiple people?
~ Who's an obedient and pretty kitten ~
Which toys have you used while in public?
What's your favorite clothing control dare that you've done?
Who's a pretty kitty?
You mentioned that your currently are quite enamored with frog ties. What do you like about this particular tie?
How did you lose your virginity?
Does the pretty Kitty want some pets?
And another fantasy scenario: At a house party, you are the Main attraction. What happens?
What toys do you want to get in the future?
Well you are more subby than switch so just flip the scenario and tell me what you would like to be done to you aswell
Scenario:You're having a small get together with your friends at home and a Bunny Maid is seving you. They're wearing their Bunny suit with ears, a maid headpiece, a small apron and red highheels matching with their lipstick.
While taking care of you they spill something over you. How will you punish the bunny. Will you do it alone in another room, or in front of the friends?
Finally another humiliation fantasy from you as a sub.
How wet where you knowing someone else already choose the implement you would be using?
What do you think that implement is?
What do you hope it is?
Do you enjoy being a cute little cockwarming toy?
If you have thought about it, what would the thread be?
Have you been allowed to orgasm since your denial ended?
If you were allowed to, how did you feel knowing that you had no control over them? You only get to orgasms when you are allowed to?
Will you please list all the questions that added spanks to your H counter?
Are you red in the face reading though those questions again?

And finally of course Sir's question above! So humiliating and horny just from reading that before anyone answers
12. Yes I am. It was such a mean question!

Counter: 745
Humiliation Counter:260

Orgasms controlled by Sir DungeonMaster
Currently: DENIED
2024 Cum Counter: 4
Orgasm Log: Here

StealthyKitten is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to StealthyKitten for this post:
Old 12-30-2023, 04:07 PM   #47
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster View Post
You guys are keeping this up nicely. Love the effort and pace.
Let me turn the concept around a little bit.

Toy, this question is not for you. But I know it'll humiliate you, so you can add it to the counter
I assume you all are not done adding questions, so with your next add, I seek your opinion.
1. Should kitten be spanked soon (resetting the counters to 0 and start over) or keep accumulating spanks?
Hnnn please say toy should be spanked soon! Toy's first oppertunity to have the place to herself to do the spanking would be Jan 12th which is plenty of time to keep adding!

Please! Toys need to be filled with cock and spanked so toy should be spanked as soon as possible!!

Old 12-30-2023, 06:20 PM   #48
Phaedo
getDare Devil

Quote:
You guys are keeping this up nicely. Love the effort and pace.
Let me turn the concept around a little bit.

Toy, this question is not for you. But I know it'll humiliate you, so you can add it to the counter
I assume you all are not done adding questions, so with your next add, I seek your opinion.
1. Should kitten be spanked soon (resetting the counters to 0 and start over) or keep accumulating spanks?
Do all the spanks get administered in one session?
Sexmap | DirtyCode | BDSM Test

Last orgasm: 7 Jan 2024 (ruined)
Locked in chastity since: 7 Jan 2024
Phaedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2023, 06:33 PM   #49
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Do all the spanks get administered in one session?
As long as kitten can take it. For sure

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2023, 07:04 PM   #50
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Hng such an embarassing turn on to be made horny reading this conversation about me in my own thread!

Kitten will do her best to take it all in one session!

Old 12-30-2023, 07:41 PM   #51
Phaedo
getDare Devil

Quote:
As long as kitten can take it. For sure
So, if it has a session, it will receive all 745 spanks and the counter will reset but continue to accumulate?

If that is the case, then yes, it should be spanked soon. The toy needs to associate its spankings with its cock warming, so we don't want it to go too long between spankings.

The following user says Thank You to Phaedo for this post:
Old 12-31-2023, 05:39 AM   #52
Kaiyo
getDare Prodigy

i think a session 12th should be fine C: we will get a high enough number afterward again ^^

Also love that a nice amount of my questions are on your list aswell

Heres the next batch C:

- What shoes do you usually like to wear?

- What were the highest Heels you have worn?

- What do you usually wear at home?

- What do you wear to sleep?

- Whats would the perfect praising sound like?

- And finally a fantasy:
You and your Dom booked a weekend at a hotel, you arrive a couple hours earlier to make yourself ready and are made to kneel blindfolded inside the door, waiting for your dom to arrive. What happens now.

- And once again roles reversed. What would you do if you made (I'll stay selfish) me wait for you like that.

Likes/Limits

Toys

Ask me anything! [34/34 hours plugged]

Birthday ADD Thread

Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2023, 07:36 AM   #53
Phaedo
getDare Devil

More questions for our toy:

1. You've been very naughty and your owner needs to discipline you. What is the appropriate punishment that will put you in your place?
2. What is your fantasy scenario for how you lose your virginiy?
3. How do you prefer to keep your pubic hair? Have you ever shaved it off completely?
4. When did you have your first orgasm and how did it occur?
5. Have you ever taken pictures or videos of yourself naked? If so,
a) Did it make you feel naughty?
b) If we confiscated your phone right now, are there photos on it that you would want others to see and what are these pictures of?
6. Which Disney Princess would you want to be and what would happen in the X-rated version of your story?
7. What aspects of a man do you find sexually appealing? A woman?
8. When going commando yesterday, you were relieved that you could wear a bra. Why?
9. Have you ever been caught masturbating and/or tying yourself up? Have you ever caught someone else masturbating?
10. When you aren't submissive, would you prefer to dominate a man or a woman and why?

Old 12-31-2023, 08:39 AM   #54
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiyo View Post
i think a session 12th should be fine C: we will get a high enough number afterward again ^^

Also love that a nice amount of my questions are on your list aswell

Heres the next batch C:

- What shoes do you usually like to wear?

- What were the highest Heels you have worn?

- What do you usually wear at home?

- What do you wear to sleep?

- Whats would the perfect praising sound like?

- And finally a fantasy:
You and your Dom booked a weekend at a hotel, you arrive a couple hours earlier to make yourself ready and are made to kneel blindfolded inside the door, waiting for your dom to arrive. What happens now.

- And once again roles reversed. What would you do if you made (I'll stay selfish) me wait for you like that.
1. Typically sneakers. They are comfortable.
2. I think they were 4 or 5 inch heels? I tend to go with lower heels so they are more comfortable.
3. Typically jeans and a sweater? Or just other normal clothes. I tend to be more productive when fully dressed as if I had to go out.
4. Typically just panties and nothing else! If I do wear something more its either silky pj shirts that are a little big on me or fuzzy pj bottoms and a t shirt.
5. Youre such a good toy following orders so well! Good girl. You'll be so good for me won't you? Such a perfect little fucktoy!
6.Sir acknowledges me with a soft kiss to the head before closing the door. He brings me closer to the door, attaching a dildo that I can't see to it. Nipple clamps are placed on me with the chain wrapped around the balls of the dildo. Made so that I have to have the tip in my mouth to have the clamps only gently pulling. I'm told to suck the dildo in that predicament while Sir unpacks and gets ready for his fun with his cute toy.
7. I'd walk past you to the bed and open my legs. Taunting you with "shouldn't you be licking my pussy already bunny?" And watching you stumble blindly trying to find me to please me with your tongue.

Counter: 780
Humiliation Counter:275

Quote:
More questions for our toy:

1. You've been very naughty and your owner needs to discipline you. What is the appropriate punishment that will put you in your place?
2. What is your fantasy scenario for how you lose your virginiy?
3. How do you prefer to keep your pubic hair? Have you ever shaved it off completely?
4. When did you have your first orgasm and how did it occur?
5. Have you ever taken pictures or videos of yourself naked? If so,
a) Did it make you feel naughty?
b) If we confiscated your phone right now, are there photos on it that you would want others to see and what are these pictures of?
6. Which Disney Princess would you want to be and what would happen in the X-rated version of your story?
7. What aspects of a man do you find sexually appealing? A woman?
8. When going commando yesterday, you were relieved that you could wear a bra. Why?
9. Have you ever been caught masturbating and/or tying yourself up? Have you ever caught someone else masturbating?
10. When you aren't submissive, would you prefer to dominate a man or a woman and why?
1.While I enjoy spankings theyvcould also be a punishment with the right mindset. But I think the most effective punishment would be some form of corner time. Im not fond of it so it would be a punishment, but it would be effective.
2. I dont really have one. I just want it to be with someone I trust which is why it hasnt happened yet. I dont have anyone nearby that I would want to lose it to.
3. I keep it clean and trimed. But I've never shaved it. A clean pussy just isnt something I like for myself.
4. I don't remember when but it was either grinding on a chair or with a shower head.
5. Yes I have.
A) It makes me feel very naughty.
B) No there wouldnt be. I tend to only take photos/video for self use. I look at them immediately after (which can be a turn on and somewhat humiliating depending on what it was a picture/video of) and then delete them. Mainly I worry that I would accidentally share the photos to someone I didnt mean to so I just delete them so there isnt any risk.
6.Hmmm I mean my hair looks like Merida from Brave but that isnt a good one to make x-rated. So maybe Sleeping Beauty? Instead of true loves kiss go back to the originals and wake up to "true loves cock". I wouldnt want to wake up pregnate like the original fairy tale though!
7. I dont really have specific physical features that I tend to always find attractive. It tends to be more a person's vibe and personality that I click with and get turned on by. Its not really something I can explain.
8. While I wore a thick sweater so it woukdnt have mattered I find going braless much more humilating! My nipples would certainly get hard and unlike no panties there is no way to hide that even with a shirt on unless its a very thick material!
9. No and no
10. Probably a woman as it tends to be easier for me to dominate a woman. I think its because I know how what Im making them do would feel for the most part?

Im counting a and b as seperate questions...

Please, I have enough spanks to do already! Please, you don't need to ask any more questions!

Counter: 840
Humiliation Counter:295

Old 12-31-2023, 10:46 AM   #55
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthyKitten View Post
Please, I have enough spanks to do already! Please, you don't need to ask any more questions!
1. Are you sure about that? :P
2. How do you feel when you think about the spanking?
3. As fantasies came up quite often, describe how you imagine the spanking to happen.

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2023, 12:31 PM   #56
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
1. Are you sure about that? :P
2. How do you feel when you think about the spanking?
3. As fantasies came up quite often, describe how you imagine the spanking to happen.
1. I, yes? No? I- no, no Sir. Kitten is a good toy and should be spanked as much as Sir and the members asking me questions want me to be...
2. Very very horny. And a little nervous since I don't know what I'm spanking with! (But a good kind of horny nervous)
3. *Blushes* I ummmm I imagine waking up to a message from Sir telling me that it's time for my spanking, to be a good girl and take it all. Being told what I am going to be using on my soon to be sore ass and clit, as well as the way I am going to spank myself (position, collared or not). Reminded that I made it worse by not always answering within a day, I only have myself to blame for the high numbers... Sir either puts who chose the implement into a spoiler that I'm not allowed to look at until done- or tells me that I won't get to know until I am done. Being told what I must do if I need to break the spanking up into more than one session in the day- and what will happen if I don't finish it all in one day....

Counter: 855
Humiliation Counter:310

Last edited by StealthyKitten; 12-31-2023 at 01:24 PM.
Old 01-01-2024, 05:03 AM   #57
Kaiyo
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthyKitten View Post
6.Sir acknowledges me with a soft kiss to the head before closing the door. He brings me closer to the door, attaching a dildo that I can't see to it. Nipple clamps are placed on me with the chain wrapped around the balls of the dildo. Made so that I have to have the tip in my mouth to have the clamps only gently pulling. I'm told to suck the dildo in that predicament while Sir unpacks and gets ready for his fun with his cute toy.
7. I'd walk past you to the bed and open my legs. Taunting you with "shouldn't you be licking my pussy already bunny?" And watching you stumble blindly trying to find me to please me with your tongue.

Counter: 780
Humiliation Counter:275
Lovely C: Also nice to see the counters increase c:

Lets start it off with more fantasies ^^
Kinda glad you wrote the fantasies so short, so time to ask you to expand c:

1. What happens after number 6.
2. What happens after number 7.
3. What do you like the most about your Labia Spreader?
4. Whats the easiest way to make you really horny.
5. Where do you like it most to be hit with each implement you have?
6. Where does each implement hurt the most/is the worst place to be hit at?

have fun with those ^^

Likes/Limits

Toys

Ask me anything! [34/34 hours plugged]

Birthday ADD Thread

Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2024, 08:25 AM   #58
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiyo View Post
Lovely C: Also nice to see the counters increase c:

Lets start it off with more fantasies ^^
Kinda glad you wrote the fantasies so short, so time to ask you to expand c:

1. What happens after number 6.
2. What happens after number 7.
3. What do you like the most about your Labia Spreader?
4. Whats the easiest way to make you really horny.
5. Where do you like it most to be hit with each implement you have?
6. Where does each implement hurt the most/is the worst place to be hit at?

have fun with those ^^
1. When Sir is done unpacking he removes the dildo from the door with it still in his toys mouth. Leading me to the bed by the nipple clamp chain. Bent over the bed the clamps are removed and the cock I had been sucking slides into my cunt. My legs are spread apart and Im told to keep the cock insidenas Im spanked by Sir. With both the cock and me so wet I fail- just as Sir planned! My punishment is 30 ruler spanks to my pussy, made to count them out loud and say thank you in between to let the sting really sink in. After the spanking is done Sir fucks his toy hard and fast. Letting me cum only if he decides I deserve to.
2. After making me cum its time to see if bunny prepared their ass as ordered. Youre made to present on the bed face in the pillows, ass up in the air. With lube your carrot is worked into your ass. If it slides in easily you are rewarded with a couple minutes of gentle thrusting. If not you get nothing
3.I like how it opens me up and makes me feel so exposed.
4. Putting on my collar instantly makes me submissive and horny.
Wooden spoon- ass
Hairbrush- ass
Ruler- tits
Heart crop- ass
Belt- hmmm ass since its easier to hit
Paddle- ass
Charging cord- i dont really use it but tits?
Wooden spoon- clit/cunt
Hairbrush- tits the brisles feel like little pins
Ruler- this us a tricky one, either cunt or tit
Heart crop- hmmm this one doesnt hurt very much maybe ass?
Belt- ass
Paddle- ass
Charging cord- tits as its a very whippy feeling that cant miss hitting

Counter: 885
Humiliation Counter:340

Last edited by StealthyKitten; 01-01-2024 at 09:11 AM.
Old 01-01-2024, 09:38 AM   #59
Phaedo
getDare Devil

1. Do you prefer to pleasure yourself with you fingers or a vibratory?
2. Do you enjoy nipple clamps? What kinds?
3. Do you like being dehumanizing and being treated like an object? You've taken to it better than Hwrd.
4. What kind of butt plug would you like to have?
5. If money was no object, what bondage gear would you like to own?
6. If your Dom wanted to take you to a sex club and play with you in front of others, would you agree?
7. Would it excite you to be dominated by a couple (male and female)? Describe what happens.
8. Are you getting wet from answering these questions?
9. If you had a sub, would your share them with your friends? What would be the limits?
10. If you had a sub, would you enjoy being dominated with them by your Dom?

Old 01-01-2024, 11:05 AM   #60
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
1. Do you prefer to pleasure yourself with you fingers or a vibratory?
2. Do you enjoy nipple clamps? What kinds?
3. Do you like being dehumanizing and being treated like an object? You've taken to it better than Hwrd.
4. What kind of butt plug would you like to have?
5. If money was no object, what bondage gear would you like to own?
6. If your Dom wanted to take you to a sex club and play with you in front of others, would you agree?
7. Would it excite you to be dominated by a couple (male and female)? Describe what happens.
8. Are you getting wet from answering these questions?
9. If you had a sub, would your share them with your friends? What would be the limits?
10. If you had a sub, would you enjoy being dominated with them by your Dom?
1. A vibrator.
2. I do enjoy nipple clamps. I own adjustable ones right noe that are connected by a chain. And I recently bought clover clamps that Im committed to trying if I ever want to cum again... as well as some weighted clamps that might also meet my clit...
3. I- yes. I like being told Im a fucktoy and a cockwarming toy. Being a treasured toy feels so good.
4. I umm Im not really into anal but the ones with gems look really cute...
5. I would like to have a spanking bench, and a spreader bar. Umm a St. Andrews cross I think its called. A wooden pony, stocks..... basically I would want to have almost anything just so I could try it at least once.
6. Yes.... after going a few times to get used to the enviroment.
7. Yes it would excite me. I dont know what would happen but I can imagine being made to give one oral while the other fucks me.
8. ..... yes, very much so
9.I dont think I woudk share them with friends. We dont engage in kink together even though we do talk about it as a group sometimes.
10. I, yes I would.

Oh gosh so close to 1,000 spanks with 11 days until I get spanked (not including the day it happens)
Counter: 935
Humiliation Counter:375

Advertisements
Kink Talk