Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-16-2008, 06:03 PM   #1
TANorexic00

Send a message via Yahoo to TANorexic00
Default Beer Dare

Get a 6 pack of beer. Strip down, and using either a funnel, beer bong, or straight from the bottle, start pouring the beers into your ass. Pour as many in as you can. Make sur eyou hold it in until the end of the dare! For every beer that you can't fit out of the 6 pack, get a marshmallow and stuff your ass with it. Then for every beer that you didn't fit, multiply that number by 2 and that's how many minutes that you have to hold everything in. For example, if you only got one beer in, then there will be 5 left. Stuff 5 marshmallows in, and hold for 10 minutes. Feel free to respond with a retaliation :-)

Any dares you want me to do?[email protected]
TANorexic00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 06:25 PM   #2
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

Exclamation Dont Do !!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TANorexic00 View Post
Get a 6 pack of beer. Strip down, and using either a funnel, beer bong, or straight from the bottle, start pouring the beers into your ass. Pour as many in as you can. Make sur eyou hold it in until the end of the dare! For every beer that you can't fit out of the 6 pack, get a marshmallow and stuff your ass with it. Then for every beer that you didn't fit, multiply that number by 2 and that's how many minutes that you have to hold everything in. For example, if you only got one beer in, then there will be 5 left. Stuff 5 marshmallows in, and hold for 10 minutes. Feel free to respond with a retaliation :-)

Do NOT attempt this dare. The soft tissues in your rectum absorb anything very quickly and you may get Achohal posining. Please do this dare will the most caution.
I AM HAPPLY TAKEN, AND WILL RESPECT MY PARTNER BY NOT ENGAGING IN PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS, PM DARES ARE WELCOME
Robert_Z_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 06:37 PM   #3
TANorexic00

It's been proven that there's not enough alcohol content in beer to be absorbed that rapidly. This should never be done with hard LIQUOR.

Old 07-16-2008, 06:51 PM   #4
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by TANorexic00 View Post
It's been proven that there's not enough alcohol content in beer to be absorbed that rapidly. This should never be done with hard LIQUOR.

There has been many deaths due to people having Beer enemas and beer is 5-7% alcohol and the tissues in the rectum are very absorbent.

"An improperly administered enema can KILL! The practice of adding alcohol to an enema is particularly dangerous. Alcohol absorbs very rapidly through the bowel causing sudden and intense intoxication. Just a little too much absorbed into the blood stream too quickly can cause cardiac arrest and DEATH. This has been the result in several recorded cases in the US, where anally administered alcohol was a party piece at some student faculty initiation ceremonies " - www.subdominion.com

For More information please visit this link.

http://www.subdominion.com/inside/refrence/anus.htm
I AM HAPPLY TAKEN, AND WILL RESPECT MY PARTNER BY NOT ENGAGING IN PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS, PM DARES ARE WELCOME
Robert_Z_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 07:03 PM   #5
TANorexic00

There seems to be a certain fascination in the enema fetish community with the idea of taking an enema containing wine or some other alcoholic substance. The basic questions most people seem to ask are: is safe, should I try it, and what is the experience like?

The answers to these questions depend wholly on your personal situation. There is no right answer that fits everyone.
Is it safe?

Yes, it can be safe, but to avoid serious problems such as a possible trip to the emergency room, you must be very careful if you have no experience in this area.

Be very conservative the first time you try it. Start with a small amount of alcohol, such as a glass of wine or an ounce of liquor. White wine usually contains around 12% alcohol, and liquor, such as tequila, around 40%. But, always read the label, as different wines and liquors vary.

Beer is different. Since most beer is not very strong, it would not be dangerous to take an enema consisting entirely of, say, Bud Light, which is about four percent. In fact, some people really prefer beer enemas. Note, however, that ales and "malt liquors" can be as strong as eight percent. Unlike wine and spirits, the law does not require beer companies to state the alcohol content on the label
http://www.enemas4fun.com/informatio...ol-enemas.html

I have personally performed this many times, and there are as well countless videos on xtube and youtube. There are discrepancies in any sources that you find and site.

Old 07-17-2008, 03:29 AM   #6
NYDude

Send a message via AIM to NYDude Send a message via Yahoo to NYDude

Youd be fine if you released it after you put it in..they did something similar in Jackass the movie if you've seen it
NYDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 03:49 AM   #7
onknees
getDare Sweetheart

You cannot consider Youtube and Jackass as references for safety

I have personnaly practised beer ennemas and the alcohol goes to the blood very fast (less than 3 min), with 2 beers I was almost drunk. (Note that I dont drink generally)
I did once with wisky diluted with water and awake in my bed after vomiting.
It is not mortal but have to be done with lot of caution like someone around checking you. I dont think taking 5 beers is really safe.
onknees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 04:58 PM   #8
kabuto

I would agree with the above post, 1 or 2 is probably fine but 5 or 6 could be very bad.
kabuto is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk