Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 09-03-2018, 08:29 PM   #1
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Default GetDare Naked Chastity Carnival

Getdare Naked Chastity Carnival
It’s back! And with more games to play!
I’ve designed a new series of games, in which you can participate as much, or as little, as you desire. Every player will be responsible for whatever tasks they choose to do, and to do their own record keeping. If you don’t want to play, fine…don’t play.
With that out of the way, welcome to the GetDare Naked Chastity Carnival!
So here’s how it works:
First, it’s a naked carnival, so any time you’re reading a report, writing a post, or doing a task (unless specifically allowed otherwise), you are to be naked.
Since it’s a Chastity carnival, you are not allowed to cum unless you have earned the privilege (more on this later)
And, it’s a Carnival! That means lots of games you can do, to earn points!
What games are there? I’m so glad you asked!
Dunk tank: 2 players. Each player takes 3 throws to dunk the other player. Each “dunk” translates into a one minute cold shower. Score 10 points for each time you dunk the other player.
Autopia: 15 minutes to an hour of nude driving (or being a nude passenger). Possibility of additional tasks. Score 15 to 50 points
Human Dartboard: Player volunteers to be the target for a game of darts. Anyone can spend 10 points to throw 10 “darts”. After 24 hours, a random number of hits will be assigned, locations of the “hits” will be determined at random, and are resolved by rubber band snaps. Target receives any points spent on throws.
Tattoo Artist: Player stops by the Tattoo Artist for some skin art, but passes out drunk, so who knows where or what he/she will get! Player will be assigned a word, phrase, or drawing to write on a random body part (never on the head or arms). Score: 10-30, depending on the “tattoo”.
Commando Poker: 2 players. Each player will be dealt a poker hand, Texas Hold’Em style. High hand scores 10-50 points, depending on how high the hand. The low hand receives 2 days or more of going commando, plus additional tasks depending on the winning hand (don’t lose to a Royal Flush!)
Rest Room: When you gotta go, you gotta go! Stop in and receive a random task, which may include pee dares, bathroom control, water dares, and/or public exposure risk (no scat, no drinking pee). Scores vary depending on the task, from 10-50 points
Snack Bar: Stop in for a quick bite, and get a random task, which may include messy food dares, public humiliation, and/or ice dares. Score 10-30.
Human Statue (Corner time): Ever see one of those art fairs where actors pose as famous paintings or statues? Now’s your chance! Various stand/sit/kneel for extended periods of time (will not normally exceed an hour, but longer are possible). Score 10-50 points
The Infirmary: Sometimes you get hurt, or just don’t feel well. Tasks are mostly being unable to use various body parts for extended periods (never more than a day). May also include anal, messy, pee, and/or clothespin play. Score 20-50 points.
Edge-o-matic: Player will stay aroused (hard/wet) for one hour. During that time he/she will do a random number of edges, up to 30. Score 3 points per edge assigned and completed. But be careful, the Edge-o-matic is a delicate machine, prone to the occasional malfunction.

The Juke Box: Sometimes you just want to chill to some music. But unfortunately, this Juke Box doesn’t give you a choice of what to listen to, or for how long, and it plays the same song over and over! You will be assigned a song (YouTube link) and an amount of time. You will then play the song on a loop for that amount of time. 10 to 40 points.

The Mad Clown: There is a Mad Clown that terrorizes the Carnival. He may appear at any time, to any one, or group, of Carnival players, giving out random tasks. These tasks may include things not normally available at the various games or booths. His tasks give no points, and must be resolved before you can continue at the Carnival.
Wait until your visit to a game or booth has been resolved before going to another, and limit yourself to one game or booth per day. There will be more games and booths in the future, but this should get things started.
So what do I do with the points?
Some booths will allow you to spend points on others (see “The Human Dartboard”). But the main purpose is to save up and earn your orgasm! Step up to the House of Orgasm, deposit 100 points, and you will be given a way to cum. If you choose not to do the task, your 100 points will be considered forfeited.
So what if I really don’t want to (or can’t) complete an assigned task?
A valid question. While I don’t consider any task I assign to be that outrageous, you may not always agree. If this happens, you will, of course, not earn your points. Furthermore, you must do one of the following:
1. Stay away from the Carnival for 3 days.
2. Spend 2 hours in the Carnival Jail: Basically, you will lock yourself in your bedroom for 2 hours. No eating, sleeping, using the bathroom, or ANY other activity…basically 2 hours of staring at a wall.
3. Spend a day in the Carnival Stocks. During those 24 hours, any participant may spend 1 point for a spank, 5 points for a nipple twist for 5 seconds, or 30 points to make you edge.
Sounds great! How do I sign up?
Glad you asked! First, strip (remember the naked part?). Then, fill out this form: (and be honest!)
Height:
Weight:
Hair color/ Eye color:
Any/all distinguishing characteristics: got a hairy chest, a prominent mole, tattoos? Let us know

Then tell us which booth you want to visit! Have fun!
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to tallguy2241 for this post:
Old 09-03-2018, 08:53 PM   #2
kjhkj

Let’s get this started. I will be at the infirmary

Height: 6 feet
Weight: 160 lbs
Hair color/ eye color: brown
I have a light scar under my left eye
Limits: Social suicide, scat, permanent, illegal

kik:kjhkj1

22/M EST

I will accept any dare PM'd to me within my limits. Please make good use of my toys and clothing: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86475

PM List (In progress)https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88885
kjhkj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 09:06 PM   #3
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

We have our first victim...I mean, visitor!

Alas, you seem to have some bladder problems.
The good news, is you get to do this one clothed. The bad news, you must pee in your clothes.
30 points. If you do it in a public place, add 20 more.
Old 09-03-2018, 09:18 PM   #4
kjhkj

I manage to pee my cargo pants that I’ve been wearing for the day outside in the streets. I will now go to snack bar
Limits: Social suicide, scat, permanent, illegal

kik:kjhkj1

22/M EST

I will accept any dare PM'd to me within my limits. Please make good use of my toys and clothing: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86475

PM List (In progress)https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88885
kjhkj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 09:25 PM   #5
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

One booth or game per day. Otherwise I will get too swamped with requests. And we have to let the chastity last a little while. I will resolve your Snack Bar visit tomorrow.

Last edited by tallguy2241; 09-03-2018 at 09:28 PM.
Old 09-03-2018, 09:30 PM   #6
Pworf

Height: 5’ 11”
Weight:155
Hair/eye color: black/green
No real distinguishing characteristics

I’ll go to the infirmary to

Likes: hidden public, masturbation, strip games, dice dares, card dares, edging, orgasm control, bets and games of chance, nudity, cum play
Dislikes: pee, messy
Limits: family, blood, scat, public, cross dressing, permanent, identity revealing, cbt, line writing
Sometimes: pics

Slave to nifoc_uk
Pworf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 09:44 PM   #7
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Welcome, Pworf!

Bug bites... not too many, but they hurt.

Keep 2 clothespins attached to your body somewhere for 2 hours. You may move them from the first place you put them, but you need to attach two new ones before removing the old ones. 25 points
Old 09-03-2018, 09:53 PM   #8
Foxygirl5

I will be at the snack bar

Height. 5’ 10”
Weight. 145
Colors: brown/browm
Foxygirl5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 10:19 PM   #9
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Welcome Foxygirl5!

Just as the food arrives, the lights go out!

For a 24 hour period, eat all meals blindfolded (as well as nude). 20 points
Old 09-03-2018, 10:25 PM   #10
martmen11

Height: 5’ 8”
Weight: 200
Brown Hair Blue Eyes

Ill head to the juke box first
martmen11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 10:38 PM   #11
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Welcome martmen11

The Juke Box really got stuck! 40 minutes!

Of Kenny G : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN2RnjFHmNY

Sorry....but it does get you 40 points.
Old 09-03-2018, 10:44 PM   #12
martmen11

THats not toooo bad. And it IS anlot of points
Old 09-04-2018, 12:28 PM   #13
martmen11

Im still at the carnival and im going where it feels right ( your choice)
Old 09-04-2018, 12:55 PM   #14
Maplebaconx

I will be at the restroom

Height: 5,11
Weight: 180
Brown hair green eyes

Loves:crossdressing, wedgies, private, edging, and hidden public

Kik:maplebaconx
Maplebaconx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 07:50 PM   #15
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

Oooo. This looks fun. Sure I'll play.

5'7"
Hair/Eyes both brown
Hairy

I'll start at the juke box for them awesome tunes.
While I'm there I'll see if anyone wants to head to the commando poker table sometime later. (Tomorrow perhaps?)

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk