otrsan

424.40 gC - getDare Account
12.00 gC - Edges
1.00 gC - Clamps
5.00 gC - Custom Edge
-------------
432.40 gC - Remaining

Deposited: 52.00 gC

Report: I did 12 edges over a few sessions yesterday. The denial is really starting to kick in, but I love/hate the constant aching. The worst part is the tendency to get unwanted erections at awkward times, and to leak pre-cum. I have to be disciplined in my thoughts to avoid that, but it’s really hard given how horny I am.

I also tried to earn some extra currency with clothespins, but could only find one laying around the house. I attached it to my balls for ten minutes while stroking. It hurt but wasn’t to bad, though pretty intense when I removed it.

I’m now above the 50 gC threshold, so I’d like to make my first withdrawal! Butterfly, may I have a custom edge?

m/50s/switch
Messengers: 21+ only. Please confirm your age and let me know you’re from getDare.
kik: otrsan
telegram: otrsan

My PM Dares

Last edited by otrsan; 06-20-2018 at 09:58 AM. Reason: Bad formatting
otrsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 08:15 AM   #107
JAZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by otrsan View Post
The denial is really starting to kick in, but I love/hate the constant aching. The worst part is the tendency to get unwanted erections at awkward times, and to leak pre-cum. I have to be disciplined in my thoughts to avoid that, but it’s really hard given how horny I am.
Hey otrsan, this is me down to the last letter. Hang in there!

SubRed, I saw the Denied by Icey thread and that you'd joined. That's a little intense for me, honestly, partly the duration but especially the no touching. For me, being able to edge helps with the frustration. Others' mileage may vary, but giving myself at least some pleasure helps me deal with my horniness. As otrsan said, it's totally a love/hate feeling - which is very exciting!
Limits: Piss/scat, body writing, feet, breath play, harm, full public, blackmail, face
JAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 08:48 AM   #108
SubRed92
Account Banned

@JAZ, perhaps my libido isn't as high as most of you here, making it way easier to manage long periods of denial. For me, after a certain number of days it doesn't get any worse. Keeping myself occupied is essential of course.

I'm thinking of earning some gC through bodywriting. The rates are not that good, but understandable due to how easy it is. I don't wanna choose my own words though, so if any fellow account holders have ideas let me know!
SubRed92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 08:50 AM   #109
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by otrsan View Post
424.40 gC - getDare Account
12.00 gC - Edges
[COLOR=“Green”]1.00 gC[/COLOR] - Clamps
[COLOR=“Red”]5.00 gC[/COLOR] - Custom Edge
-------------
432.40 gC - Remaining

Deposited: 52.00 gC

Report: I did 12 edges over a few sessions yesterday. The denial is really starting to kick in, but I love/hate the constant aching. The worst part is the tendency to get unwanted erections at awkward times, and to leak pre-cum. I have to be disciplined in my thoughts to avoid that, but it’s really hard given how horny I am.

I also tried to earn some extra currency with clothespins, but could only find one laying around the house. I attached it to my balls for ten minutes while stroking. It hurt but wasn’t to bad, though pretty intense when I removed it.

I’m now above the 50 gC threshold, so I’d like to make my first withdrawal! Butterfly, may I have a custom edge?
Please send me a PM with your likes/limits etc and a list of toys/equipment avaialble and I will get one to you today.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 08:52 AM   #110
darkblue
getDare Sweetheart

432.40 gC - getDare Account
3.00 gC - 3 Edges
-------------
435.40 gC - Remaining

Deposited: 73.00 gC

Report: I did 3 edges with my new urethra vibrator, which was incredible. I just had to wait while it vibrates and I edged very soon. Had to pull it out fast, before the orgasm came. Pulling it out caused another stimulation, but all went good. So much precum - will try this again soon :-)

Last edited by darkblue; 06-20-2018 at 08:53 AM. Reason: minor changes
darkblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 04:57 PM   #111
JAZ

Hi SubRed - Totally understood, and as we know, everyone's different! Hope you enjoy the lengthy challenge with Icey.

I think mainly I'm feeling the abrupt change in my sexual behavior and release. My 1-2 cums/week these days was more like 2-4 in my teens and 20s, but it's always been a pretty steady number, whether in a time when I was having sex regularly with a partner, or when I'm not (like now). So I definitely am noticing slamming the spigot shut, as it were. It's got to be changing the body chemistry a bit.

Still, it's a fun challenge that I'm enjoying a lot. At the very least, I want to see how long I can last, earn enough gC to pay the 50 for a good cum, eventually pay the exit fee, and still leave enough of my hard-earned cash for one of you other nice guys to go have a massive blow with my compliments.
Limits: Piss/scat, body writing, feet, breath play, harm, full public, blackmail, face
Old 06-20-2018, 05:50 PM   #112
hungariancommie
Distinguished Member

Default New Account

I would like to open an account at the getDare Orgasm Bank, will start denial as soon as acceptance is confirmed. Thanks!

limits: family, friends, social suicide, lots of piss, scat, pics

Pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90065

not looking for a mistress or master, am a happily owned pet

Send me pet play tasks!!
🔐 locked until the end of November with one hour unlock time daily to edge
Edges 210/609
Accidental ruins 3
hungariancommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 08:08 PM   #113
maxwellhedroom

432.40 gC - getDare Account
4.00 gC = 4 Edges
3.00 gC = 60 minutes in restrictive bondage
1.20 gC = 60 minutes gagged
20.00 gC = 20 min with 10 clamp on your body

-------------
463.60 gC - Remaining

Deposited: Deposited: 39.30 gC

Report: This was by far by most intense session. First I stripped nude and attached two clamps two my nipples. I loved the familar sting and bite. Then I attached the remaining 8 clamps on my balls, making a nice array. Today's socks where used as a gag as I tied my ankles and knees, as well as a knot around my chest. I proceeded to edge twice (about one every ten minutes), but the clamps became two painful so I undeed the knot on my chest at took the clamps off. I then retied the knot and complete 2 more edges before the hour in bondage was done.

Looking for a strict, but caring Domme to totally surrender to.
maxwellhedroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 08:57 PM   #114
maxwellhedroom

463.60 gC - getDare Account
20.00 gC = 20 min with 10 clamp on your body

-------------
483.60 gC - Remaining

Deposited: Deposited: 59.30 gC

Report: After getting permission from Butterfly in the "Mistress May I?" thread I decided to try the clamps again. I still felt sore from the first time, but I think my body must have acclimated because this time it did not hurt so much, at least until I took them off. My balls felt ok, but my nipples where burning. Tonight I go to sleep dreaming of being a better slave and the good times ahead...

Looking for a strict, but caring Domme to totally surrender to.
maxwellhedroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 06:24 AM   #115
JAZ

483.60 gC - getDare account
5.00 gC - 5 edges
----------
488.60 gC - Remaining

Nice session, Maxwell! I was so horny last night I surprised myself by taking an outdoor naked walk. Then I edged several times to the memory and the thrill of it.

Deposited: 90.00 gC
Old 06-21-2018, 05:05 PM   #116
otrsan

488.60 gC - getDare account
5.00 gC - 5 edges
----------
493.60 gC - Remaining

I've been kind of busy and didn't have much time to edge recently, but did manage to get five edges in this morning just before stepping into the shower. It was enough to keep me feeling horny and leaky the rest of the day.

Butterfly gave me a great custom edge to do, but circumstances may prevent me from completing it for a few days. I've resolved to hold out at least until after I do that before taking a withdrawal for an orgasm. Until then I'll keep trying to earn currency, since you never know when there will be a run on the bank or a wave of inflation!

Deposited: 57.00 gC

m/50s/switch
Messengers: 21+ only. Please confirm your age and let me know you’re from getDare.
kik: otrsan
telegram: otrsan

My PM Dares
otrsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 10:12 PM   #117
Sakurai
getDare Sweetheart

493.60 gC - Getdare Balance
-50 gC - Orgasm
----------
443.60 gC

Jenni is letting me have an orgasm tonight! Whoohoo!!!

Thank you thank you thank you

18+ kik group Bound & Gagged #bound_gagged

Likes: diapers, Light age play, Light pet play, Exposure, humiliation, Discreet public, rules, hypnosis, cross dressing, feminisation, denial, cbt, Chasity, bondage, bathroom control, wax
Limits: blood, scat, public, family. Social suicide

toys: Toys: magic wand, panties, bra, dress, tights, thigh highs, diapers, cloths pins, Chasity cage, bondage tape, cuffs, bed restraints, gag, plug, abdl paci, candles
Sakurai is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sakurai for this post:
Old 06-22-2018, 04:47 AM   #118
JAZ

443.60 gC - getDare account
7.00 gC - 7 edges
----------
450.60 gC - Remaining

Yay, Sakurai! I'm happy for you, and I hope it felt absolutely spectacular!

Meanwhile, Day 12 for me, and I just got through what's become my routine: wake up erect, slide my underwear off, lie there naked very slowly grinding against my sheet, feel the pent-up cum surging back and forth. I know 12 days is peanuts for some of you, but this is a major dry spell for me. The need to finish off one of these edges is almost overwhelming (not to mention the raw want to experience the sensation I haven't had for 12 days). I'm so horny I've gotten an erection again just typing this. I'm trying to hang in there!

I've been busy, so I'll try to earn some extra gC over the weekend.

Deposited: 97.00 gC

Last edited by JAZ; 06-22-2018 at 04:54 AM. Reason: typo
Old 06-23-2018, 06:41 AM   #119
JAZ

450.60 gC - getDare account
10.00 gC - 10 edges
----------
460.60 gC - Remaining

More edges, more horniness, penis twitchy at the slightest stimulation, day 13. That is all.

I am going to have two nights next week alone in a hotel room. As I am sure all of you can imagine, most of the time I'm in that room, I am not going to be wearing very much and the walls will probably see some interesting sights. I don't know if I'll be able to stand not making a 50 gC withdrawal. We'll see.

Deposited: 107.00 gC
Old 06-23-2018, 08:26 AM   #120
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

I just want to say that you are all doing so well! Keep up the good work!

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk