Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-14-2023, 07:47 AM   #1
DiceyDude

Default Who rolls for your dice dares?

I like the random element of dice dares.

However, I don't like waiting around for someone to send me rolls. If I want to do it, I want to do it now, not later, and so I tend to look for ones that can be done rolling for myself. I see a lot of people request others roll for them though, even on those.

So a few questions:

1. Do you prefer rolling for yourself, having others roll for you, or rolling for others?

2. If you're one who requests others roll for you, about how long do you typically have to wait? (And about how often does a request go unanswered?)

Soft Limits: Scat, Pee, Friends

Hard Limits: Family, Blood, Permanent Damage, Photos in Public Settings

Based on my rolls at https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=367144 I have 3 rules I must follow until September 21:
RULE 1: Sleep naked
RULE 2: Edge 5 times a day
RULE 3: Undress before using the bathroom
DiceyDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2023, 08:45 AM   #2
BuckledLuna

I definitely prefer rolling myself. Like you said I don’t like waiting for a response, and it sometimes it feels like users just pick whatever number they want instead of actually rolling :P
Old 08-14-2023, 08:59 AM   #3
Aneri

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiceyDude View Post
I like the random element of dice dares.

However, I don't like waiting around for someone to send me rolls. If I want to do it, I want to do it now, not later, and so I tend to look for ones that can be done rolling for myself. I see a lot of people request others roll for them though, even on those.

So a few questions:

1. Do you prefer rolling for yourself, having others roll for you, or rolling for others?

2. If you're one who requests others roll for you, about how long do you typically have to wait? (And about how often does a request go unanswered?)
I prefer to do myself bcz first I don't have anyone to do for me.🥺
Aneri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2023, 09:14 AM   #4
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckledLuna View Post
and it sometimes it feels like users just pick whatever number they want instead of actually rolling :P
I tend to agree with that, seeing the results of some rolls. But there is actually a solution for that.
You can use this site: https://play-link.com/random/

It allows one user to set up (one or multiple) dice rolls, coin tosses, list draws etc. The user can set when the result should be revealed. Afterwards you get a link to share it.
Everyone opening it before the set time will only see when it is going to be revealed, so there is no way of choosing the result one wants to see.

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2023, 09:16 AM   #5
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

I generally prefer rolling for myself/ask subs to roll for themselves.

Partly it is that, as you say, the mystery and suspense is a part of the task and it's important that you should participate in that mystery etc.

But the other reason is that it gives me/them just a bit more control over the task. If they roll a result that kinda spoils the mood for them...well, i'm not going to ask if they re-rolled it until they got something that was more fun... And, similarly, for tasks that are very open ended/snowbally that turning a blind eye means that such things should at least be possible rather than ridiculous.

eta:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckledLuna View Post
it sometimes it feels like users just pick whatever number they want instead of actually rolling :P
I will admit, when someone asks for me to 'roll for them', i assume it's an invitation for me to do exactly that and have them do whatever it is i want them to from the list/stitch them up with the 'bad' rolls/etc.

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here

Last edited by silverdarknight; 08-14-2023 at 09:19 AM.
silverdarknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2023, 09:24 AM   #6
Aurario

I definitely prefer rolling for others and having others roll for me. I'm a competitive guy and enjoy causing the "suffering" of others in that way. Or losing your pride and having to do something because of them. Rarely, when a thread catches my fancy, I'll roll for myself or just pick the fun options (or give myself veto rights on the rough options)

I have some online friends who will gladly roll for me if I ever require it. Usually doesn't take long for at least one to answer
DISLIKES: Pics, Long edging, videos
LIMITS: Exposure, Blackmail, Crossdressing, Diapers, Scat, Watersports, Permanent, Public, Anal
Aurario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2023, 07:19 AM   #7
Lucy89

When I've done dice dares in the past I always did it myself with an actual dice rather than a site that rolls for you.
Signiture dare: I deserve corner time, pm me and tell me what to do/ what to wear/ how long to stay there for being so naughty
Lucy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2023, 07:31 AM   #8
GDNewbieSub

That is Cool to have friends roll for you
GDNewbieSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2023, 03:14 AM   #9
JJVersBi

I always let the other roll for me and usually, I have them do all the rolls in 1 go and then I work my way through the tasks in my own time

28/m/uk - sub

Up for anything and yes, you can post my pics online

Find me a dice dare and I'll do it
JJVersBi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2023, 11:12 AM   #10
JimmyKarlo

Having others roll for me. They are in charge, and take away my power, I love this feeling!

normally it’s quite quick, max a couple of hours.

Kik: jimmykarlo

Like: Cum, light Cbt, anal, toys, heels, edging, mild pain, chastity

Dislikes: Long task, pain

Limits: Public, Family, piss, Messy, poop, diapers, pictures, blackmail

Toys 20x5cm suction cap dildo, inflatable plug, 6cm glass plug, cock cage, Buttr Tactical 3

Last anal orgasm: 04.05., locked and doggy dildo
Last thing in ass: normal dildo
Last cum: 04.05.
Longest time caged: 12h

My AMA PM dares Schedule
JimmyKarlo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk