Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-11-2016, 03:43 PM   #16
Come-Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienStella View Post
Did this last night and here's what happened:

my couch is pretty close to the window, so I put opened the blinds, quickly sat on the couch and spread my legs open as wide as they could go, leaning back a little on the couch so my pussy was as visible as possible (although I still turned the lights out, lol), then I started the timer and pulled on the blindfold

i was dripping wet and had the urge to play with myself but at the same time i was super paranoid that i kept hearing voices outside, or steps by the window. that was the longest two minutes of my life! I'm pretty sure at least one person walked past my window--hopefully they didn't see!

when the timer went off I jumped up and closed the blinds then laid back on the couch and fingered myself for a while <3 <3 <3
Good work! I would suggest the next step is blindfold plus ear plugs. If you are really brave, roll a die for the number of minutes you have to be on show for. And if you want an added element, toss a coin to decide if you have a spotlight shining on you
Come-Here is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 03:44 PM   #17
Hangwedgbuttplug
getDare Devil

Insert your dildo in your pussy, then put on a thong. Get into a bra connection wedgie. Now rub your clit and edge 10 times. The amount of time it took you too edge will be the number of nights you have to sleep in a bra connection wedgie. You may remove the dildo now. (Or use it )

Limits: public, poop, piss, messy, A2M, Pics, Orgasm, Edging
Butt plugs (widths) 2", 2.25", 2.68", inflatable,
Dildo's - 2"x7", Dick Rambone

PM hang x ill hang for that many minutes.
GIRLS ONLY pm me show it and I'll show you my locked cock

locked in Happygo stainless chastity cage. Last orgasm 7-6-16. permanently denied orgasm for life.
Hangwedgbuttplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 03:47 PM   #18
AlienStella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Come-Here View Post
Good work! I would suggest the next step is blindfold plus ear plugs. If you are really brave, roll a die for the number of minutes you have to be on show for. And if you want an added element, toss a coin to decide if you have a spotlight shining on you
oh my gosh that would be intense!

also I just thought of something else: as I mentioned my bf doesn't know about this, but i'd be open to dares that would involve him, lol. Texting/skyping/sending pics/video/etc. (I'm sure he'd love a fun surprise treat ;P) or stuff to try when I visit him this weekend ^.^
extended dares, pain, humiliation, wedgies
soft limits:
public, anal, mild exposure
hard limits:
friends/family, video, messy, scat/pee, exposure
== Results from http://bdsmtest.org/ ==
94% Rope Bunny, 91% Brat, 88% Submissive, 80% Switch, 74% Exhibitionist, 65% Experimentalist
AlienStella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 03:53 PM   #19
Come-Here

Quote:
oh my gosh that would be intense!

also I just thought of something else: as I mentioned my bf doesn't know about this, but i'd be open to dares that would involve him, lol. Texting/skyping/sending pics/video/etc. (I'm sure he'd love a fun surprise treat ;P) or stuff to try when I visit him this weekend ^.^
Maybe you should take some pics when you are on show in front of the window (with flash of course to attract attention to yourself!) Or maybe a video when you are blindfolded so you can play it back to discover if anyone did see you!
Come-Here is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 03:56 PM   #20
Wannabe_sis
getDare Sweetheart

I want you to deep throat the replica of your boyfriend, put your ben wa in your pussy, and thrusting your long dildo in your only remaining hole. Do this untill you can get yourself to orgasm. If you can't do it within an hour, you can stop. Leave your curtains open, but you can do it where you can't see out the window.

I sure would like it if you were visible though.
Toys and PM dares (W. I. P.)

Currently in chastity (No edging or anything else) Jan 19, 2021 - Jan 12, 2022
Last orgasm: March 31 <3
Wannabe_sis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 03:57 PM   #21
AlienStella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Come-Here View Post
Maybe you should take some pics when you are on show in front of the window (with flash of course to attract attention to yourself!) Or maybe a video when you are blindfolded so you can play it back to discover if anyone did see you!
Those are great ideas! Thanks! When I do them I'll let you know if I catch anything on video, lol
soft limits:
hard limits:
94% Rope Bunny, 91% Brat, 88% Submissive, 80% Switch, 74% Exhibitionist, 65% Experimentalist
Old 04-11-2016, 03:58 PM   #22
AlienStella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabe_sis View Post
I want you to deep throat the replica of your boyfriend, put your ben wa in your pussy, and thrusting your long dildo in your only remaining hole. Do this untill you can get yourself to orgasm. If you can't do it within an hour, you can stop. Leave your curtains open, but you can do it where you can't see out the window.

I don't think I can fit my long dildo in my ass D:

Would you want something else in the dare to make up for it?

Otherwise I love this one!
soft limits:
hard limits:
Old 04-11-2016, 04:15 PM   #23
AlienStella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangwedgbuttplug View Post
Insert your dildo in your pussy, then put on a thong. Get into a bra connection wedgie. Now rub your clit and edge 10 times. The amount of time it took you too edge will be the number of nights you have to sleep in a bra connection wedgie. You may remove the dildo now. (Or use it )
Just finished this dare--slid in my long dildo, put on a cute little red thong I have (in retrospect I should have maybe picked one that didn't already fit so tight, lol) and then got into the bra connection wedgie

it REALLY made that dildo stay in DEEP and that wedgie rubbed up against my asshole which was both painful but i was surprisingly into it, i was kneeling on the floor and started rubbing my clit with one hand and grabbing my tits with the other--I got to the first could edges really fast (didn't allow myself a lot of downtime in between), but it took me 22 minutes to get to 10 D:

So I guess it's 22 wedgies for me...
soft limits:
hard limits:
The following user says Thank You to AlienStella for this post:
Old 04-11-2016, 04:17 PM   #24
Wannabe_sis
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I don't think I can fit my long dildo in my ass D:

Would you want something else in the dare to make up for it?

Otherwise I love this one!
You don't think? What an excuse. Do my dare with something that will. And you will be in front of your window. With your nipple clamps on.

Last edited by Wannabe_sis; 04-11-2016 at 04:25 PM.
Old 04-11-2016, 06:05 PM   #25
Myrddin

Send a message via Yahoo to Myrddin

I'd recommend you do the dare on this thread:

Orgasmic Accent Challenge

Likes: Tease, denial, control, light pain, and semi-public.

Personal Limits: permanent/damaging, illegal, public, sissy.
Myrddin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 06:53 PM   #26
AlienStella

Quote:

Quote:
You don't think? What an excuse. Do my dare with something that will. And you will be in front of your window. With your nipple clamps on.
Just finished doing this dare--in front of the open windows D:

Nipples clamps on, I slid in the ben wa balls, then my smaller vibrator into my ass, and deep-throated the dildo with one hand, the other on my clit, and kinda just bounced up and down (I was on my knees) until I came--it took a while, but everything felt so nice---I only wish at least one had been an actual cock *sigh* some people definitely passed by window this time, two college-age looking dudes and I got so embarrassed but neither of them looked in i came a little after that ;]
soft limits:
hard limits:
Old 04-12-2016, 07:24 AM   #27
Hangwedgbuttplug
getDare Devil

Quote:
Just finished this dare--slid in my long dildo, put on a cute little red thong I have (in retrospect I should have maybe picked one that didn't already fit so tight, lol) and then got into the bra connection wedgie

it REALLY made that dildo stay in DEEP and that wedgie rubbed up against my asshole which was both painful but i was surprisingly into it, i was kneeling on the floor and started rubbing my clit with one hand and grabbing my tits with the other--I got to the first could edges really fast (didn't allow myself a lot of downtime in between), but it took me 22 minutes to get to 10 D:

So I guess it's 22 wedgies for me...
Thanks for the awesome report! I hope you enjoy sleeping in your wedgies! Please report either here or pm me for how they go.

Limits: public, poop, piss, messy, A2M, Pics, Orgasm, Edging
Butt plugs (widths) 2", 2.25", 2.68", inflatable,
Dildo's - 2"x7", Dick Rambone

PM hang x ill hang for that many minutes.
GIRLS ONLY pm me show it and I'll show you my locked cock

locked in Happygo stainless chastity cage. Last orgasm 7-6-16. permanently denied orgasm for life.
Hangwedgbuttplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 07:58 AM   #28
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

When you clean your house you have to be naked all the time
I know thats very easy so i will change it for you

Open all windows of the house AND also clean them when you are naked!
If that is ok for you id loooove to see your cute body cleaning one of the windows naked <3
I already get wet while thinking of you naked and wet cleaning the window while someone could see you :*
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 07:56 PM   #29
Wannabe_sis
getDare Sweetheart

If you are able, bring your vibrator to a public bathroom and leave it on high in your pussy untill you have came three times. Try to be as vocal as you need. Don't hold back. If anyone comes in, just keep going, knowing that they are listenin to you moan. Have fun with this!

Old 04-14-2016, 09:25 PM   #30
scotts96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Did this one this afternoon as I got too caught up in tasks to do the dishes last night! I opened the window and slid in the toothpaste-coated ben wa balls and omg I think I used too much toothpaste! It was so tingly! I was super antsy the whole time and wanted to move them around and touch myself, and I was mad at myself for having let the dishes pile up because I couldn't do that until I finished them! So i improvised by moving my hips a lot and trying to do kegel-like exercises which felt amazingggg

Thank you!
Glad you enjoyed it!!

Females are welcome to apply for dares and punishments.

Kik: scott.s1996

Unlocked males please don't message me.
scotts96 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dildo, female, limit pushing, pussy stuffing, vibrator