Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-10-2016, 05:48 PM   #1
AlienStella

Cake 22F Long Time, No See--Home alone and ready to play!

Hey guys!

I haven't been on in forever because I've been super busy with school/dancing/my bf, BUT I finally have a bit of down time... and the bf is away D:

I need to shower and clean the house, but other than that my evening is yours to do with me what you please

I'll accept all dares within limits, and will give detailed reports back ASAP! (and perhaps proof if you ask nicely)

I kinda want to push my limits slightly, so give me your worst!

And in case anyone was wondering, no, my bf doesn't know about this...

Available toys: long slim dildo (approx. 8in), short and thick vibrating dildo (replica of my boyfriend's penis, lol), three speed vibe, ben-wa balls, nipple clamps, plus various household items!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Looking forward to fun night <3 <3 <3
extended dares, pain, humiliation, wedgies
soft limits:
public, anal, mild exposure
hard limits:
friends/family, video, messy, scat/pee, exposure
== Results from http://bdsmtest.org/ ==
94% Rope Bunny, 91% Brat, 88% Submissive, 80% Switch, 74% Exhibitionist, 65% Experimentalist
AlienStella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 06:25 PM   #2
AlienStella

I'm especially interesting in pushing my public limit if anyone is interested in helping me out with that!
soft limits:
hard limits:
94% Rope Bunny, 91% Brat, 88% Submissive, 80% Switch, 74% Exhibitionist, 65% Experimentalist
Old 04-10-2016, 06:30 PM   #3
slutmeout

Must clamp nipples for min 10 min during which only anal is allowed.. Deep And slow
slutmeout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 06:35 PM   #4
AlienStella

Quote:
Originally Posted by slutmeout View Post
Must clamp nipples for min 10 min during which only anal is allowed.. Deep And slow
this is perfectly timed--i have a PM dare to try out some anal D:

my nips and bum are gonna be sore...
soft limits:
hard limits:
Old 04-10-2016, 06:55 PM   #5
AlienStella

Quote:
Originally Posted by slutmeout View Post
nipples now very perky, pink, and sore--also everyone keeps sending me anal dares, so that part wasn't hard to follow ^.^

during this i had to rub my clit while i inserted an ice cube into my ass and was told to think about getting double penetrated... it was really nice actually <3
soft limits:
hard limits:
Old 04-10-2016, 07:00 PM   #6
jeronimo2222
getDare Sweetheart

I want you to open the curtains and place a chair at the window. Get naked and sit on the chair, face to the window. Take two ice cubes and hold one against each nipple. Circle around each nipple, and then start moving the ice cubes down your body. When you reach your pussy, stand up and insert one ice cube in your ass and one in your pussy. Repeat this 3 times.
Then get yourself to edge 3 times in front of the window. After that, you can let the water out.

Dislikes: Pain, cbt torture, role play

Limits: Pee/poo/watersports, full public, messy, face

Toys: cock ring, buttplug, anal beads

Kik: kikker2222
http://kik.me/kikker2222
jeronimo2222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 07:20 PM   #7
scotts96
getDare Sweetheart

Do all the housework naked with the curtains open. Coat your Ben wa balls with toothpaste and wear them at the same time.

Let me know how it goes. Pics welcome.

Females are welcome to apply for dares and punishments.

Kik: scott.s1996

Unlocked males please don't message me.
scotts96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 07:21 PM   #8
AlienStella

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeronimo2222 View Post
I want you to open the curtains and place a chair at the window. Get naked and sit on the chair, face to the window. Take two ice cubes and hold one against each nipple. Circle around each nipple, and then start moving the ice cubes down your body. When you reach your pussy, stand up and insert one ice cube in your ass and one in your pussy. Repeat this 3 times.
Then get yourself to edge 3 times in front of the window. After that, you can let the water out.
oh my gosh I was so terrified doing this!

I turned out all the lights which didn't even do much considering there's a streetlight right outside my apartment--I live next to fairly popular alley, so I was terrified someone would see!

i got the ice, put the chair in front, then opened the blinds/curtains and sat down

i was already a bit shaky then I had to rub the ice over my perky and still a little stingy nipples (which are still rock hard now btw), and slowly moved down my chest, stomach, tracing my curves down to my super wet pussy

thats when i thought for sure that i heard voices coming up the alley, so i quickly stood up, and pushed one cube deep into my pussy, and the other i carefully put in my ass and sat back down

i rubbed my clit and grabbed my tits until I edged three times then immediately sprung up to close the blinds!

then when I sat down to write this, I realized I read the dare wrong and I was supposed to repeat the ice process two more times D:

so I guess I deserve a punishment...

still, a spectacular dare! <3 <3 <3

and I'm super glad no one saw!
soft limits:
hard limits:
Old 04-10-2016, 07:27 PM   #9
AlienStella

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotts96 View Post
Do all the housework naked with the curtains open. Coat your Ben wa balls with toothpaste and wear them at the same time.

pretty much the only housework I left to do tonight is the dishes, but when I do them tonight I will definitely do this and report back!
soft limits:
hard limits:
Old 04-10-2016, 07:31 PM   #10
jeronimo2222
getDare Sweetheart

Since you've got away from the window too early, I think you should go back there
So get back on the chair in front of the window. The difference this time is you will be blindfolding yourself. Set a timer to 2 minutes, and start the timer the moment you are blindfolded. Spread your legs wide so your pussy is on display for everyone to see, and wait untill the 2 minutes are over

Old 04-10-2016, 07:32 PM   #11
lop747
getDare Succubus

Bring a bowl of ice and put it next to the shower. Your dildo must be in one of your holes the entire time you shower. With one hand bathe yourself and with the other hand, rub an ice cube over yourself. Once it's melted grab another. Should feel interesting the mixture of hot and cold water. Dry off in front of an open windo

Likes/dislikes/limits

PM dares
lop747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 03:35 PM   #12
AlienStella

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeronimo2222 View Post
Since you've got away from the window too early, I think you should go back there
So get back on the chair in front of the window. The difference this time is you will be blindfolding yourself. Set a timer to 2 minutes, and start the timer the moment you are blindfolded. Spread your legs wide so your pussy is on display for everyone to see, and wait untill the 2 minutes are over
Did this last night and here's what happened:

my couch is pretty close to the window, so I put opened the blinds, quickly sat on the couch and spread my legs open as wide as they could go, leaning back a little on the couch so my pussy was as visible as possible (although I still turned the lights out, lol), then I started the timer and pulled on the blindfold

i was dripping wet and had the urge to play with myself but at the same time i was super paranoid that i kept hearing voices outside, or steps by the window. that was the longest two minutes of my life! I'm pretty sure at least one person walked past my window--hopefully they didn't see!

when the timer went off I jumped up and closed the blinds then laid back on the couch and fingered myself for a while <3 <3 <3
soft limits:
hard limits:
Old 04-11-2016, 03:38 PM   #13
AlienStella

Quote:
Originally Posted by lop747 View Post
Bring a bowl of ice and put it next to the shower. Your dildo must be in one of your holes the entire time you shower. With one hand bathe yourself and with the other hand, rub an ice cube over yourself. Once it's melted grab another. Should feel interesting the mixture of hot and cold water. Dry off in front of an open windo
Did this one this morning: currently my dildo only fits in my pussy (last night was the first time I tried anal), so I slid it into my pussy and as you said with one hand I rubbed myself with the ice, tracing around my nipples, down my sides and hips, circling my clit, etc. combined with the hot water it was a really strange but good sensation! It made the cold colder and the hot hotter if that makes sense, lol

I got out and dried off in front of my windows--no one was out that early though.

Thanks!
soft limits:
hard limits:
Old 04-11-2016, 03:39 PM   #14
jeronimo2222
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienStella View Post
Did this last night and here's what happened:

my couch is pretty close to the window, so I put opened the blinds, quickly sat on the couch and spread my legs open as wide as they could go, leaning back a little on the couch so my pussy was as visible as possible (although I still turned the lights out, lol), then I started the timer and pulled on the blindfold

i was dripping wet and had the urge to play with myself but at the same time i was super paranoid that i kept hearing voices outside, or steps by the window. that was the longest two minutes of my life! I'm pretty sure at least one person walked past my window--hopefully they didn't see!

when the timer went off I jumped up and closed the blinds then laid back on the couch and fingered myself for a while <3 <3 <3
Good report
When you've completed the dares I have sent you in pm, give a proper report of them as well

Old 04-11-2016, 03:41 PM   #15
AlienStella

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotts96 View Post

Did this one this afternoon as I got too caught up in tasks to do the dishes last night! I opened the window and slid in the toothpaste-coated ben wa balls and omg I think I used too much toothpaste! It was so tingly! I was super antsy the whole time and wanted to move them around and touch myself, and I was mad at myself for having let the dishes pile up because I couldn't do that until I finished them! So i improvised by moving my hips a lot and trying to do kegel-like exercises which felt amazingggg

Thank you!
soft limits:
hard limits:
The following user says Thank You to AlienStella for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dildo, female, limit pushing, pussy stuffing, vibrator