Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 02-28-2023, 09:12 PM   #1
ClaireScott

Default Task to complete naked - in winter 😭

Hi everyone, I’m currently finishing up a few dates but looking to plan the next few. I’m looking for tasks to complete or dares to do. I’m into exhibitionism in public spaces but it’s winter now so that makes it challenging. So ideas to do around my apartment building, or mall, store, etc. curious what I’ve done so far? Check out my blog on my profile. Thanks everyone!

P/s: likes and dislikes in my signature!

Likes: Public nude dares, exhibitionism, flashing, masturbation, pee, pee drinking, bladder control, mild humiliation, ENF, toys, nipple play, buttplugs and small anal insertions.

Limits: pictures, videos, audio, blood, poo, family, friends, illegal, permanent, social suicide, still exploring my limits.

Toys I have: vibrator, cum dildo, butt plugs

I post all my dare reports on my blog so check it out and comment
ClaireScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 09:20 PM   #2
sirie
getDare Sweetheart

Heres a few

apartment ... Strip n front of open windows regular
apartment building ... Open your post box , leave some or all your clothes in the box , then walk to your apartment
mall... Toilets strip and change cubical before redressing
Store ... Do the same as the toilets .,. Or go try on a bikini and step out to admire it in the large mirror , where all the guys are waiting for their wives
sirie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2023, 09:40 AM   #3
RosieNipples

Wait until there is snow on the ground. Go out in a short coat/full winter gear. Pull down your pants and underwear and sit in the snow. You can't get up until you've bared your breasts for a photo showing you sitting tits out and bare assed in the snow (don't share the photo, it's just for you too see how much of an exhibitionist slut you are. You can delete after you get home). Then pull your clothes back on and you may leave.
I did a dare similar to this and it was so fun! Hope you try it too!

Full Likes/Dislikes/Limits List

Kinks: Online exhibition, hidden public, flashing, stripping, games, dares, praise

Limits: show face, pain, bondage, food, poop/diaper/vomit, involving other people, illegal, dangerous, permanent, too risky/getting caught irl, irl info, most anal (see blog for more info)
RosieNipples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2023, 10:40 AM   #4
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

You need to go outside and find a hidden place in the snow you can either make a snow dildo to fuck yourself with naked for 5 minutes or until you cum or bring a dildo but have to be naked for 15 minutes or cum twice (can be broken up if it’s too cold)

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2023, 11:38 AM   #5
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

As an experienced user on here, I have to let you know that posts like this belong in the Request Truth Or Dare Online section.

That being said, go for a naked jog wearing only shoes and socks. The cold air on your bare skin will really remind you how naked and exposed you are meanwhile, the jogging will help you not get cold too quickly. If you’re daring, place your clothes under a lightpost
Hard limits: anal, crossdressing, messy/scat, social suicide, hookups, masturbating on video/cam, deepthroating, enemas, excessively time consuming, too public, probably more.
Kik: getdareteo.
GetdareTEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2023, 06:54 PM   #6
Speedwolf

I like how most of these are outside, not what you’re asking for ��

You could:
- wear a short skirt to the mall, no panties of course, and go shoe shopping. Get the cutest person you can find to help you. Oldy, but a goodie. Ride the escalator a lot and give people upskirts. Bend over and shop for things on the bottom shelves a lot.
- You could go and ask strangers to rate your body parts. Tits or ass, and flash them if they agree.
- Go to the mall and try on clothes, but instead of using the change room just get changed in the isle.
- Go swimming in sheer swimwear.
- Buy a cheap set of yoga pants that’s a size too small, and pull it up. So it stretches and gives you a bit of a camel toe. Could even tear an opening and pretend you didn’t notice.
- Go hang out at a sex store and ask for suggestions on what toy to buy. From the staff or other customers. If they give you one, say they can watch you use it if they buy it for you.
- If there’s an adult theatre go and watch a movie naked. Bonus points for masturbating and random sex.
- Don’t know where you live, but we have public bath houses here. Mostly for guys, but they have coed days. Good excuse to walk around sweaty and naked.
Speedwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2023, 11:50 PM   #7
ClaireScott

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Evil One View Post
As an experienced user on here, I have to let you know that posts like this belong in the Request Truth Or Dare Online section.

That being said, go for a naked jog wearing only shoes and socks. The cold air on your bare skin will really remind you how naked and exposed you are meanwhile, the jogging will help you not get cold too quickly. If you’re daring, place your clothes under a lightpost
Sorrrrry! I just realized that. Thanks for pointing that out.

Likes: Public nude dares, exhibitionism, flashing, masturbation, pee, pee drinking, bladder control, mild humiliation, ENF, toys, nipple play, buttplugs and small anal insertions.

Limits: pictures, videos, audio, blood, poo, family, friends, illegal, permanent, social suicide, still exploring my limits.

Old 03-01-2023, 11:51 PM   #8
ClaireScott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedwolf View Post
I like how most of these are outside, not what you’re asking for ��

You could:
- wear a short skirt to the mall, no panties of course, and go shoe shopping. Get the cutest person you can find to help you. Oldy, but a goodie. Ride the escalator a lot and give people upskirts. Bend over and shop for things on the bottom shelves a lot.
- You could go and ask strangers to rate your body parts. Tits or ass, and flash them if they agree.
- Go to the mall and try on clothes, but instead of using the change room just get changed in the isle.
- Go swimming in sheer swimwear.
- Buy a cheap set of yoga pants that’s a size too small, and pull it up. So it stretches and gives you a bit of a camel toe. Could even tear an opening and pretend you didn’t notice.
- Go hang out at a sex store and ask for suggestions on what toy to buy. From the staff or other customers. If they give you one, say they can watch you use it if they buy it for you.
- If there’s an adult theatre go and watch a movie naked. Bonus points for masturbating and random sex.
- Don’t know where you live, but we have public bath houses here. Mostly for guys, but they have coed days. Good excuse to walk around sweaty and naked.
Thanks! Those are some good ideas. I’ve done a bit of those, but I could bump it up a notch for sure

Old 03-01-2023, 11:53 PM   #9
ClaireScott

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieNipples View Post
Wait until there is snow on the ground. Go out in a short coat/full winter gear. Pull down your pants and underwear and sit in the snow. You can't get up until you've bared your breasts for a photo showing you sitting tits out and bare assed in the snow (don't share the photo, it's just for you too see how much of an exhibitionist slut you are. You can delete after you get home). Then pull your clothes back on and you may leave.
I did a dare similar to this and it was so fun! Hope you try it too!
Thanks! I was hoping to stay out of the cold, but a good one to keep in case the opportunity arises. We don’t get enough snow here, like a few inches at most, but I shudder at the thought of being in the cold naked. Brrrrrrr

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, exhibitionist, public, winter