Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-11-2023, 01:18 PM   #1
dare__slave

Female 22F ~ plugged dares

It’s been too long since the last time I was plugged. I want to get back into it, but I wanna make it fun, so I’m hoping for some dares that I can complete that involve me being plugged. (You can also feel free to give me some plugged punishments as well as a consequence for going so long without anything in my ass).

I have a small plug, a large plug, a tunnel plug, and a beaded plug. I also have a dildo that I can fit in my ass after some warming up.

I’ll be spending most of the day with my small plug inserted as a way to warm me up before I jump into the dares I get, so don’t hold back! Make me regret ever going so long without anal!

loves: diapers, spanking, pee control, orgasm control, hidden public, wetting, anal, clothing control

dislikes: hard pain, non-hidden public, messing

limits: orgasms, permanent, pics/vids, family/friends

toys: diapers, pull-ups, vibrator wand, anal plugs, dildos, tunnel plug, speculum, nipple/clit pumps, leather paddle
dare__slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2023, 11:48 PM   #2
leeroc101

Punishment- put in your large plug and spank yourself once for every day since the last time you were plugged.

Likes: Humiliation, Risky Public (but not caught), Pet Play, Crossdressing, bondage

Pushing it: Pee, light pain(will update)

Hard limit: Scat, harsh pain, long term anything (chastity, nudity ect), social suicide, very public

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...e4317.07857768

Kik: OttersInPublic
leeroc101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2023, 01:17 AM   #3
SluttySarah

You should measure the diameter of your large plug, in centimeters, and push it in and out of you (7-diameter)*days since last plugged times! Also, I'd appreciate any addition to my game (in my description), you might get some ideas there as well

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2023, 11:10 AM   #4
dare__slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeroc101 View Post
Punishment- put in your large plug and spank yourself once for every day since the last time you were plugged.
I think that the last time I was plugged (not counting the times I’ve been plugged since posting this) was July 25th, so I will be giving myself 82 spanks.

What should I use to spank myself?

loves: diapers, spanking, pee control, orgasm control, hidden public, wetting, anal, clothing control

toys: diapers, pull-ups, vibrator wand, anal plugs, dildos, tunnel plug, speculum, nipple/clit pumps, leather paddle
Old 10-14-2023, 11:14 AM   #5
dare__slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttySarah View Post
You should measure the diameter of your large plug, in centimeters, and push it in and out of you (7-diameter)*days since last plugged times! Also, I'd appreciate any addition to my game (in my description), you might get some ideas there as well
Filling in the spots in the equation, it’d be (7-4)*81

So I’ll be pushing the large plug in and out of me 243 times!

Should these all be consecutive, or am I allowed to split them up?

Old 10-14-2023, 11:17 AM   #6
dare__slave

I’ll be going to work later today from 3:30p-9:30p PST if anybody wants to give me any plugged dares to complete while at work!

Old 10-14-2023, 11:20 AM   #7
Licander

Bring all of your plugs to work. Show up to work with your smallest plug, before you actually start move up a size, and then every time you go on break change out to a bigger plug until you have your biggest one in

No toys
Likes - Edging, denial, orgasm control, light anal, hidden public bets & games, rules
Dislikes - toothpaste, mild CBT, pain
Limits - Face, hard pain, messy, piss/scat/ cum eating, personal info

PM Dares - https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96107
Licander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2023, 11:24 AM   #8
dare__slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Licander View Post
Bring all of your plugs to work. Show up to work with your smallest plug, before you actually start move up a size, and then every time you go on break change out to a bigger plug until you have your biggest one in
Only two of my plugs (the small and the large) are comfortable enough for me to wear at work. Is there any way I can modify this to only use those two sizes?

Old 10-14-2023, 11:26 AM   #9
Licander

then just stitch back and forth between the 2

No toys
Likes - Edging, denial, orgasm control, light anal, hidden public bets & games, rules
Dislikes - toothpaste, mild CBT, pain
Limits - Face, hard pain, messy, piss/scat/ cum eating, personal info

PM Dares - https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96107
Licander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2023, 11:28 AM   #10
dare__slave

Quote:
then just stitch back and forth between the 2
Okay, thank you! I will complete this tonight.

Old 10-15-2023, 09:01 AM   #11
dare__slave

Quote:
I completed this last night, with the modification of switching back and forth between my small plug and my large plug. Where I work, we don’t get designated breaks, so every time I had downtime I went to the bathroom and switched the plugs. Luckily I was drinking a lot of water, so I don’t think my coworkers got suspicious of my frequent bathroom trips.

Starting out with the small plug was easy. I barely felt it which meant I could carry out my shift as normal. Switching to the large plug the first time was a little difficult. I could definitely feel it stretching my ass, which was distracting and uncomfortable for a while. I feel like if someone paid close enough attention, they would’ve been able to notice me walking weird.

I finally had just started to get used to the large plug when it was time to switch again. Since I had been so stretched out by the large plug, I felt like the small plug was going to fall right out of me, but luckily it didn’t.

I ended up switching a few more times. I had each plug inserted 3 times, and the large plug was what I drove home in. Thankfully, it got a little easier each time I had to insert the large plug, but I could still feel it stretching me every time it was inside of me.

I had a lot of fun with this task and look forward to more!

Old 10-16-2023, 10:29 PM   #12
leeroc101

Quote:
Originally Posted by dare__slave View Post
I think that the last time I was plugged (not counting the times I’ve been plugged since posting this) was July 25th, so I will be giving myself 82 spanks.

What should I use to spank myself?
I only see you have a leather paddle so it looks like that's what you're using.

Likes: Humiliation, Risky Public (but not caught), Pet Play, Crossdressing, bondage

Pushing it: Pee, light pain(will update)

Hard limit: Scat, harsh pain, long term anything (chastity, nudity ect), social suicide, very public

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...e4317.07857768

Kik: OttersInPublic
leeroc101 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, anal dare, butt plug dare, plug, plugged