have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?yes
have you ever flashed?no
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?no
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?yes
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?yes
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?no
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?no
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?yes
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?yes
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?yes
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?yes
have you ever tied yourself up outside?no
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?no
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?maybe
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?maybe
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?yes
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?yes
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?maybe
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)yes

Maybe:bondage, anal, forced bi

Limits:pain, social suicide, scat,
blood, permanent etc...
kinkysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 07:41 AM   #77
seasider1953

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? frequently
have you ever flashed? yes to a woman I used to dare with
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? yes see above,
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? yes
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? yes
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? only in garden
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? only in garden
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? yes
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? boat and train sleeper, but that doesn't really count, have driven for dare on here
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? see above
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? yes
have you ever tied yourself up outside? yes
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? yes
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? yes
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? yes
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? no
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? no
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? yes I probably would
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) I will do it again soon
seasider1953 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 11:18 AM   #78
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

1 does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes it does, it turns me on a lot, I love being seen naked in places you should not be naked.

2 have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? All the time, not really worn underwear for about 2 years now.

3 have you ever flashed? Many times yes.

4 have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? Yes many many times.

5 have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Yes, topless, bottomless and naked.

6 have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes as above, naked.

7 have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Yes, topless, bottomless and naked.

8 have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yes Naked

9 have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Yes many times, I adore dares.

10 have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? Yes that has happened a fair few times.

11 have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? Car & train Naked, Bus Car and Train partially naked.

12 have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? No I do not drive yet.

13 have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? I have fucked and give blow jobs on a bus and in a car.

14 have you ever tied yourself up outside? Not tied myself up no.

15 have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? Not been able to tie myself up.

16 would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? Yes for sure I would.

17would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?

18 have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? Yes often, more people around the better.

19 have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? Yes again more the better.

20 does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? It does turn me on a lot and to be honest I would do it legal or not.

21 did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) No sorry, still dressed and at the pc

I am Sub not Dom so sorry but I am not looking for a Slave.

Read my dares and let me have new dares please.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=95735
EmmaLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 08:43 PM   #79
pjohnson4000

Default Response

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?
YES
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?
YES
have you ever flashed?
YES
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?
YES
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?
YES
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?
YES
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?
YES
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?
YES
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?
YES
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?
YES
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
YES, car
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?
YES, car
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?
NO
have you ever tied yourself up outside?
NO
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?
NO
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?
YES
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?
YES
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?
YES
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?
YES
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on?
YES
if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
YES
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors?
YES, I'll repost stories later...

if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
pjohnson4000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 04:04 AM   #80
Underpants
getDare Sweetheart

1 does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes

2 have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Occasionally

3 have you ever flashed? Only people I know

4 have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? Yes

5 have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Yes

6 have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes

7 have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Yes, but only in quiet places where I was unlikely to be seen

8 have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yes

9 have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Yes

10 have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? Yes

11 have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? Car

12 have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? Yes.

13 have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? Yes.

14 have you ever tied yourself up outside? No

15 have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? No

16 would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? No

17 would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? No

18 have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? Yes, ish, not lots but a few <12

19 have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? as above

20 does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? No

21 did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) Not really, but thinking about it possibly
Underpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 02:43 PM   #81
harperdiaper

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?YES
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?YES
  3. have you ever flashed?YES
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?YES
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?YES
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?YES
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?NO
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?NO
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?YES
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?YES
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?NO
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?NI
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?NO
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside?NO
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?NO
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?NO
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?NO
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?NI
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)ALITTLE
[/QUOTE]

Kik Me: georgialovesu24
harperdiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 03:50 AM   #82
df301

Send a message via MSN to df301

1 does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes

2 have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yes

3 have you ever flashed? No

4 have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? No

5 have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Yes

6 have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes

7 have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? No

8 have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yes

9 have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Yes

10 have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? Yes

11 have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? No

12 have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? No

13 have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? No

14 have you ever tied yourself up outside? No

15 have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? No

16 would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? No

17 would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? No

18 have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? Yes

19 have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? Yes

20 does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? Yes

21 did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) I want to get naked outdoors anyway
df301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 07:18 AM   #83
Outdoorcouple

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? yes
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? both yes
  3. have you ever flashed? yes both
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? both yes
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? yes both
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? yes both
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? yes both have
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? yes both have
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? yes both
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? we dared each other so yes
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? both car bus and train
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? both driven naked
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? love sex in the car
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside? no
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? no
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? yes
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? yes
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? yes both
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? no
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? yes if it were legal
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
    we are allways naked outdoors

We are a couple who love he outdoors and love to get down and dirty with each other in the open.

Loves
Outdoors, semi/hidden public, cars, woods, beach, fields, car parks, oral, sex toys, light bondage, full sex.

Hates
piss/poo, illegal, pain, others
Outdoorcouple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 06:19 AM   #84
Tobi78

My answers inline...

Quote:
Originally Posted by partymouse View Post
  1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yes
  3. have you ever flashed? Yes
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? Not, that I knew about it. Still may be, though.
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Yes
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? No
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? No
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Yes
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? Yes
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? No
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? No
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? No
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside? No
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? No
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? Yes
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? Yes
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? No, but the idea sure is interesting
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? No, but the idea sure is interesting
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? Yes, of course it does
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) Inspire? Yes. But it's autumn, cold and rainy right now, so that won't happen right now.
Tobi78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 07:27 PM   #85
tn21713

Very much

occasionally, but not often

have you ever flashed?
no

nope

No (at least not yet)

I locked myself out of the house naked one night. I almost didn't find my key

Nope

I've been naked in a wooded area near my house. I locked my clothes to a tree and had to find the keys before I could redress.

Naked yes

have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?
I've taken pictures, but nothing in person (...yet )

have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
I jacked off naked in a bus in high school one time.

have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?
I've driven naked a couple of times (but not very far)

have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?
My ex gave me a blow job while I was driving one time.

No

No and no (but someday maybe)

If I trusted them, sure.

Again, if I trusted them.

Not really.

There were a lot of people on the bus, but it was late and night and no one saw.

does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
If there wouldn't be any negative repercussions, then definitely sign me up!

did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
When I have time again it definitely will
tn21713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 08:33 AM   #86
321tt
Distinguished Member

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes of course.
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yes.
  3. have you ever flashed? Yes.
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? Maybe, I'm not sure.
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Yes.
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes, quite a couple times.
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Yes.
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yes.
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Yes.
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? No.
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? Yes, I think even totally naked.
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? Yes, if bicycle counts too.
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? Does jacking off to orgasm on a bicycle mean "yes"?
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside? Yes.
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? No and no.
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? Yes, I would love it.
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? Yes, that would be even better.
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? It depends on how do you mean it. I was naked in from of many people, that's for sure.
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? See above.
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? Legality is one problem, the risk of people close to me getting to know it is another. But I would love it.
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) Maybe.
Limits: Public (reveal of identity), Too painful, Family/friends, Anything messy, Illegal, Dangereous
Blog: my little encounters diary
321tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 07:36 PM   #87
master timo
getDare Sweetheart

yes
yes
have you ever flashed?
yes
yes
yes
yes
no
yes
no
no
yes a car
yes totally naked
no
no
yes
yes
no
no
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on?
yes if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
yes
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? yes
if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
Old 09-22-2013, 01:23 AM   #88
Sound&Fury
getDare Sweetheart

• does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? It can
  • have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yup
  • have you ever flashed? Yes
  • have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? Don't think so, but maybe.
  • have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Yup.
  • have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?Few times.
  • have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? I think so.
  • have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Not yet
  • have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Nope, but would.
  • have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? Nope.
  • have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? I don't remember for sure, but probably.
  • have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? No.
  • have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? Yes, I'd like to do more of it.
  • have you ever tied yourself up outside? No
  • have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? No
  • would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? Maybe
  • would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? Again, maybe.
  • have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? Unfortunately, yes. I didn't like the circumstances.
  • have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? Again, unfortunately yes.
  • does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? Almost definitely no, but under the right circumstances I might.
  • did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) Nah it's getting chilly out.
Proud owner of Pretty_daring_slave #409-217-440
PM Dares!
Sound&Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 01:25 AM   #89
Alan2dare

Send a message via Yahoo to Alan2dare

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? yes very much
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? yes I do often
have you ever flashed? yes a few times
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? yes
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? yes just last night
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? yes I love that
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? yes I have
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? yes on a trail
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? yes I have
yes I have
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? yes a car and a train
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? yes in a car
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? yes a car and a train
have you ever tied yourself up outside? no but it sounds fun
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? no but that sounds
fun too
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? yes and I have before
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? I would that would be fun
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? yes I have
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? three times yes
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? I would love that
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) it makes me want to go out naked and walk around the block
Alan2dare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 09:10 AM   #90
Mordimer

Yes, it dose.

Yes, for Milovana tease.

have you ever flashed?
No.

No.

Yes, but at desertet place.

Yes, but also on desertet place.

Once i go into alley and made photo of my cock.

No.

I got only one dare so far to be naked, but it was also at desertet lcation.

No, only online dares (and no cam)

Was totally naked in my car, and i was alone.

Yes, i was driving totally naked.

Yes

No, never tried.

No.

If it would be someone i trust, yes.

Same as previous.

Not so daring :P

Nope.

does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
If it were legal, i think i would do it. I bet it would be very exciting. Maybe someone would even try to touch me or somthing :P

did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
I think i will do some outside dares in the near future

Cumming: Allowed

Likes: Femdom, Edging, Orgasm Control/Denial, Forced masturbation, Hidden public, Dares in car, Pictures (no face), Feminization
Dislikes: Wedgies
Limits: Family, Illegal, Permament, Extreme pain, Scat, Messy
Mordimer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, car, exhibisinism, naked, outdoor, slam